LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Light up shoes survey

Would you want (kid style) flashing sneakers?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want (kid style) flashing sneakers?

• Yes
    • No

I'm sure We've all seen those light up shoes made for kids

(Like these ones)

shoe.png

Velcro straps and little LED'S that are usually mounted in the heel area that flash when you walk

They do make ones similar for adults

show 2.png

Usually lace ups with a gazillion LED lights wrapped around the entire  bottom of the shoe that are either on or off, no flashing when you walk business.

If they made flashing sneakers in adult sizes BUT more alike to the kids ones with Velcro straps and the LED'S mounted in the heel area (and not the entire bottom of the shoe) that flash when they make impact on the ground would you be interested in purchasing them?

• Like 4

I would love light up shoes.  I want more than the wrap around the sole that Sketchers had.  i want the lights scattered on the shoes.

• Like 2

I DEFINITELY would be interested in purchasing them!?????♥️?? Especially if they looked like THIS! Why do babies and toddlers ALWAYS get to wear the COOL clothes?!??? Just ONE MORE reason I wanna be a baby/toddler again!???? And get my Didees changes.?????????????????????????????♥️??️‍?♥️??♥️?

51Tcg8zZPNL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

71kEnhoCI9S._AC_UY1000_.jpg

• Like 2

Flashing or steady on mode

Would be a neat addition doing DIRTY FLASH DANCING on a dark dance floor.

Can imagine the stream of lights doing Irish (River) tap dancing !!!!!

Best when having a battery energy saving switch to turn on and off

Flashing flashy footwear no longer for the toddlers 

• Like 1

I would love light up shoes! I've always had wider feet so even as a kid I couldn't find light up shoes that fit. I'd have so many!!!!!

• Like 1
On 5/19/2022 at 10:49 AM, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

I DEFINITELY would be interested in purchasing them!?????♥️?? Especially if they looked like THIS! Why do babies and toddlers ALWAYS get to wear the COOL clothes?!??? Just ONE MORE reason I wanna be a baby/toddler again!???? And get my Didees changes.?????????????????????????????♥️??️‍?♥️??♥️?

I would consider these

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 6:22 AM, Apache Raccoon said:

I'm sure We've all seen those light up shoes made for kids

(Like these ones)

shoe.png

Velcro straps and little LED'S that are usually mounted in the heel area that flash when you walk

They do make ones similar for adults

show 2.png

Usually lace ups with a gazillion LED lights wrapped around the entire  bottom of the shoe that are either on or off, no flashing when you walk business.

If they made flashing sneakers in adult sizes BUT more alike to the kids ones with Velcro straps and the LED'S mounted in the heel area (and not the entire bottom of the shoe) that flash when they make impact on the ground would you be interested in purchasing them?

I would be soooo all over that!?

Paw patrol ones!

• Like 2

I remember seeing an old episode of the TV show Cops, were a guy took off running through some dark woods and the cops chasing him almost stopped because they were laughing. They couldn't see the guy, but his shoes lit up with each step he took.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I remember seeing an old episode of the TV show Cops, were a guy took off running through some dark woods and the cops chasing him almost stopped because they were laughing. They couldn't see the guy, but his shoes lit up with each step he took.

Did the cops ever catch him because of his light up shoes?!??☺️????♥️???????

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I remember that one! I think he was in the bushes and they could see his blinkie lites! LOL ? ? ? 

On 5/19/2022 at 10:49 AM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Those would be awesome! Specially for you!??☺️

• Like 2

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

I was Never Allowed to wear anything other than my Tyrolian Shoes, and my Leg Braces, and since I was born in the 1970's, they didn't HAVE any "Light up shoes."

Only time I got to wear anything else other than that, was when my shoes were being repaired, then I had a pair of Sneaks, but I didn't get to wear them very often :(

Brian

• Sad 2

A few years ago at a christmas thing at a friends families house, little kid got light up shoes for the holiday, they were police themed and lit up light a police cars roof lights.

• Like 1
On 6/10/2022 at 7:18 AM, rusty pins said:

A robber wearing light up shoes at night!  DUH!  That's like a guy from the hood trying to run away from cops with his pants buckled half way down around his thighs!

There's a video on youtube I saw many moons ago featuring that! ? The Barebottomed Bandit. Dude robs a liquor store, almost gets away but his pants fall down his knees. ?

On 6/9/2022 at 4:25 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

I was Never Allowed to wear anything other than my Tyrolian Shoes, and my Leg Braces, and since I was born in the 1970's, they didn't HAVE any "Light up shoes."

Only time I got to wear anything else other than that, was when my shoes were being repaired, then I had a pair of Sneaks, but I didn't get to wear them very often :(

Brian

Sorry you went through that. :( There's only one way to make up for that. Light up wheelchairs!!!! ? (okay, light up leg braces or crutches would be really cool too!)

hqdefault.jpg

d737e82085ad452960ce61a5798bbdd9.jpg

• Like 1