LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can a guy wear shortalls in public?

Ok DD Family, I need an opinion. Can a guy wear the tykables shortalls in public without drawing too much attention. I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I think about doing it, but I think I might get embarrassed  by drawing too much attention from others. Also, blue or black? But it still sparks my curiosity. Any advice for the aspiring little? Link below to tykables shortall page.  site. https://tykables.com/collections/shortalls/products/shortalls

• Like 2

I wish I could, but it'd be going a bit too far round here for it not to cause comment.  And this is a small community.  I've worn one to the shops with a smock top over it, so you can't see it's not just a pair of shorts, but I haven't worn mine openly.  I wouldn't wear my Tykables in public though - the stretchy material is a bit thin and tends to show the outline of what's underneath.  Mummy and I made some shortalls from 2 pairs of cargo shorts, and they look a bit more vanilla.  And they have buttons in the crotch for a quick change.  As for full-length dungarees, that's all I've been wearing all winter.  Just trying to lose a bit of weight now so I can get back into shorts for the summer.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, TigerTy said:

Ok DD Family, I need an opinion. Can a guy wear the tykables shortalls in public without drawing too much attention. I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I think about doing it, but I think I might get embarrassed  by drawing too much attention from others. Also, blue or black? But it still sparks my curiosity. Any advice for the aspiring little? Link below to tykables shortall page.  site. https://tykables.com/collections/shortalls/products/shortalls

In the UK at least you'd stand out a mile - too many people, conformist people in small areas. 

• Like 1

I have worn them in public for over 20 years.  Some are plain solid color, some are decorated with cartoon characters.  I have one babypants shortall with snappy legs.  On that one i did cover over the crawling baby logo to wear them in public.  Never got a comment on the snaps.  They are just shorts, unless they are too "flashy" as in decorated in dolls and lace, or perhaps flowers and you are a boy.

• Like 3

I do get interesting comments when out in shortalls.  The most extreme are "I would not be caught dead wearing those" and from a kid "look mommy, he is wearing girls clothes".  Many are curious where i got them and where they might find them now.  I have not seen them common in stores since around 2003.  The exception are all too small, kids and juniors sizes.  Rarely do I see another adult male wearing them.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, froggy said:

I do get interesting comments when out in shortalls.  The most extreme are "I would not be caught dead wearing those" and from a kid "look mommy, he is wearing girls clothes".  Many are curious where i got them and where they might find them now.  I have not seen them common in stores since around 2003.  The exception are all too small, kids and juniors sizes.  Rarely do I see another adult male wearing them.

I think the last time I saw them in a retail store in adult (men's) sizes was in an O'sh Gosh store several years ago.

And in warm weather on vacation, you can get away with wearing the Tykables blue jean set without too much attention.  Ok, maybe throw on a sun (screen) shirt on top, and it will look more like shorts.

• Like 1

It depends on the situation and where you are at. Back in the 1980's, they were common for guys but now it's flipped that it's common on women and rare on Men.

• Like 1

It is fun to be different.  I especially love the ones with cartoon characters on the bib.  A few years ago, Forever 21 had male shortalls.  I tried them but was too heavy for the xl.  They no longer have them.

• Like 1

IMO it depends a lot upon your local communities. Do a lot of the locals around you dress "regular" or "normal" or are there some more unusual clothing choices? How do others react to that? Even if you don't wear them out, you can always wear them around the house, or out on vacation, etc. 

• Like 1

I have seen someone wearing shortalls more than once at a tobacco store, I do not know if he could have been AB I did not ask but wanted to.