LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many diaper changes per day do you consider acceptable for yourself?

How many diaper changes per day do you consider acceptable for yourself?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How many diaper changes per day do you consider acceptable for yourself?

• Once
    • Twice
    • Three times
    • Four times
    • Five times
    • Six times
    • Seven times
    • Eight times or more

Hi to all!

I was just wondering how many diaper changes you would find acceptable, before you would start wearing more absorbent diapers?

I find five changes acceptable. It equals the amount of bathroom visits when I am not incontinent and it allows me to wear diapers that are fairly discreetly to wear under my pants.

• Like 1

I’d say mine is 4 times because past that I may as well not be wearing diapers as I’m spending to much time changing. I normally change 3 times a day tho personally with like a maximum of 5 on the rare day 

• Like 2

I say once cuz typically when I get padded, I only have a day to stay in diapers before I gotta go to work/school. If I had more time and money, I’d probably change twice or more a day :P

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Most day I change in the morning into a pull-up (washable or disposable depending on mood and stock) and change before bed into a thick diaper.

What thick diapers do you use for bedtime Mikey????☺️????????♥️???♥️?☺️?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What thick diapers do you use for bedtime Mikey????☺️????????♥️???♥️?☺️?

Usually Bambinos, sometimes Northshore Megamax

• Like 2

Anywhere from 4-5 for me. Usually change in the morning, lunch, dinner/end of workday, and before bed. Sometimes one more time as needed, or if want to be in a fresh one for exercise (but I usually don't, and just time exercise an hour or so before a change).

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Kif said:

Anywhere from 4-5 for me. Usually change in the morning, lunch, dinner/end of workday, and before bed. Sometimes one more time as needed, or if want to be in a fresh one for exercise (but I usually don't, and just time exercise an hour or so before a change).

@Kif

I would say, that with my cerebral palsy, that I would be 4 to 5 changes a day.  For example, today I have a bad cold, so I have been laying low, in my recliner all weekend, and I will stay there, hoping that I will recover quickly. Of course, the number of changes also is depending on what I’m drinking, what I’m eating, my health status, where I’m going, and how I feel. Sometimes, I’ve had it is high at seven changes a day, and that was when I was really having problems with IBS, diverticulitis, or when I’m having trouble with loose stool or when I’m ill. When that happens, the number of changes that I have to perform increases exponentially.

If I am extremely lucky, I can go eight hours on one diaper. Of course, if I have to change it, I have what I need, because I carry with me at all times.  I voted five changes – this is basically the highest I think it’s been That I can remember.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 2

Twice per day (I'm 24/7 but only wet).  Sometimes thrice.

If I used my nappies to mess, it would be at least three, maybe four.

Wet only, I find it easier to use just two high capacity nappies: one day shift, one evening/night shift.  It also works out cheaper to use two premium nappies over three to four el-cheapo ones as well as less effort.

• Like 2

I usually use 1 diaper a day.
I change in the morning, and stay in the same diaper ~24 hours.
Only in the morning I rarely pee in it, as I take it off, use the toilet, then put a new one on.

• Like 2

I'm a fan of diapers absorbent enough to keep my supply to about 3 per day. With Megamaxes I can usually do about 2 per day, including bowel movements. I have found no other diaper that outperforms Megamaxes and I truly miss their experience. Economic-wise, I'm "stuck" with Dry 24/7 and BetterDry, which are good enough, especially with a baby diaper stuffers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jonbearab said:

I'm a fan of diapers absorbent enough to keep my supply to about 3 per day. With Megamaxes I can usually do about 2 per day, including bowel movements. I have found no other diaper that outperforms Megamaxes and I truly miss their experience. Economic-wise, I'm "stuck" with Dry 24/7 and BetterDry, which are good enough, especially with a baby diaper stuffers.

I believe Megamax are being overpriced & their sales will suffer

• Like 1
9 hours ago, incondl said:

I believe Megamax are being overpriced & their sales will suffer

I agree. NorthShore will have to adjust their approach if they are to keep it marketable. There are plenty of "slightly lesser" options out there that won't drain your bank account as quickly, and as a DL, I can usually make any diaper work, so I'm not at all dependent Megamaxes, but damn, they're so good nonetheless. 1st world problems.

Well, they can afford to charge what they do because many people here love them and will pretty much buy them no matter what.  I'm sure they are costlier to make, hence a higher price.  Yeah, there are other premium diapers that work great for more than normal usage.  Betterdry, Abena and others that hold a lot.  Mega Max is a 12 hour diaper and I'm sure many people here use them as their regular diapers in a practical way so they won't have to change as often.  I'm also sure that many wear them for the fun of it, feeling the bulk, having them swell up super big, pushing them to the limit to see how wet they can get and how long they can wear them before absolutely having to change.  I probably won't buy them for a few reasons.  One is the cost, but I also don't wear a premium diaper for more than 7 or 8 hours.  It's rare that I even wear premium diapers because I usually wear only 3+ hours once a week or so when I get up early on my day off.  Premium diapers are only for the few times a year I go out of town running errands for the day, like Christmas shopping, and then it's usually 7 hours from when I leave the house until I get back home.  Not living alone I only wear diapers all day at home on the 2 or 3 rare days a month I have a day off and the house to myself.  Closest I came to wearing that much daily was last summer on a solo vacation when I was diapered from the time I woke up until I went to bed.  I don't wear diapers to bed, but Betterdry, Abena and a Mega Max sample I got with an order were my day diapers under my shorts on my trip.  Even then, about 8 hours was the max before I went back to the motel to change.

As long as people here will enjoy wearing Mega Max diapers for whatever reason, there will be a market for them.  So far it looks like the market is still pretty strong, strong enough to make them in Black and Tie-Dye colors!