LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Birthday Boy!????

Hi guys! My birthday's this Thursday!!!!?????????♥️ I can't wait!!!! I'll be 27 years old this year, or 2.7 years old if you think about it.? Hehehe!!!!!??????♥️???♥️? I PROMISE to share ALL my birthday cake with my friends! LOL! But seriously though, you guys are the BEST gift I could have ever gotten in my life. I LOVE YOU MY SECOND FAMILY!!!!!!!????????????☺️♥️?♥️??♥️??♥️????????

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Happy Early Birthday, Spidey. You're older than me! I'm only 24 :P.

Hope you have a wonderfully fun day filled with extra special super awesome spectacularly fantastical surprises!

Well, hey buddy that just means you're gonna out live me someday. LOL! But in all seriousness though, thank you!???????♥️☺️ I hope I have a LOT of fun too! My sister and her kids are coming down to visit, so that'll be fun.?? Hope we have a REALLY good time! LOVE YOU BUD! *BIG HUGS!*?♥️☺️??♥️?♥️ *Hugs you tight!* *And gives you a kiss on the cheek!*

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Hope you get a few cases of Mega Max diapers and some of your favorite REARZ ones as well!

You DO know me pretty well!?? Hahahaha!!!!!?????????

3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hi guys! My birthday's this Thursday!!!!?????????♥️ I can't wait!!!! I'll be 27 years old this year, or 2.7 years old if you think about it.? Hehehe!!!!!??????♥️???♥️? I PROMISE to share ALL my birthday cake with my friends! LOL! But seriously though, you guys are the BEST gift I could have ever gotten in my life. I LOVE YOU MY SECOND FAMILY!!!!!!!????????????☺️♥️?♥️??♥️??♥️????????

Happy birthday Jesse

*hugs tight*

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Happy birthday Jesse

*hugs tight*

Thank you my wittle Ashy! And be sure to give me 27 diapee pats on my bum bum okay buddy?! I LIKE that a LOT!?????☺️?♥️?♥️???????♥️????????♥️???

• Like 1

27? Well, life may think it can decide our ages, but oh boy is it wrong!

Seriously though, happy (early) birthday! One more year away from the baby phase though... unfortunately. But hey, whaddya gonna do about it? Anyway, hope you have an amazingly stinky birthday this Thursday! (Oh, and don't forget to give me a slice of that cake! Promise I won't have an accident!)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

I was talking about our now 59 year old resident farter, Spoonchicken.

Oh Okay, that makes MORE sense now!????? LOL!??????????♥️?

8 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BabySpiderBoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's your ? presents ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Hugs,

Freta

LOVE those emojis Freta, keep it up!!!!???☺️?♥️??♥️

• Like 1

I remember when I was 27 more then a decade ago and I was in college doing things that are probably not PG enough for this site.   Anyway, I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday little buddy.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday! Make sure that you grab fistfuls of your cake with both hands and smear it all over your face as you eat it. You should probably be in your highchair in just a diaper and a bib for your party - no point destroying an outfit!