LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Green protestors wearing nappies.

Just Stop Oil protesters..... wearing Nappies and Incontinence pads to stay warm whilst blocking 10 UK oil terminals......................... ....." “We're very cold... some of us will be wearing adult incontinence pants, some of us will be taking Imodium, so it's uncomfortable.” ....... Views???.......
Just Stop Oil protesters are wearing nappies and taking Imodium so they can continue their sit out until Boris Johnson signs an agreement that says he will no longer invest in oil and gas. Speaking to GB News spokeswoman for the activist group Laura Norton broke down in tears as she made an impassioned plea to diverge from fossil fuels and invest in renewable energy. Through tears, she said: “I am so frightened and I don’t know how we’re not all panicking. Our children might not live to 30 because there won’t be a habitable planet anymore.
“People have to stop oil or we’re going to see the end of human-kind. “We’re going to stay here until the government stop all new licenses and investigations into oil and gas.
"As soon as Boris Johnson signs that paper, we will move that instant. But until then, normal people like us, who don’t want to be here, will stay as long as we can."
Ms Norton added: “We're very cold... some of us will be wearing adult incontinence pants, some of us will be taking Imodium, so it's uncomfortable.”
Just Stop Oil said it blocked “10 critical oil terminals” across the UK today, including Exxon Mobil UK, one of the country’s largest privately-owned underground oil pipeline distribution networks.

• Thanks 1

Well... I agree with their sentiment that investing in fossil fuels is a dead end and that money would be btter spent on renewable energy but they aren't going to make the government do anything with this. If they truly mean to stay there until the government stop all new "licenses and investigation into oil and gas" then they will be there until the last drop of oil is burned up. It's a sad fact that governments the world over will continue to suck the planet dry regardless of the costs for the future.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I will never ever agree with a environmentalist untill they finally acknowledge that hydrogen and nuclear is just as important as electrification...Where is the electric gunna come from if solar isnt built in the desert or the wind isnt blowing.

Ever heard of synetic hydrocarbon? Ya know the stuff you get when you combine hydrogen with carbon.

Just my two cents from this environmental conservationists.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MegaChar said:

Ever heard of synetic hydrocarbon?

Synthetic hydrocarbons have actually been considered as a way to pull C02 out of the atmosphere.  In theory, C02 levels could be reduced down to where they were in pre-industrial times.

• Thanks 1

I wonder how many drove, flew, or otherwise used some sort of hydrocarbon based vehicle to get to their protests.

At one point the CEOs of the big three automakers went to Washington DC to beg for a bailout, the sitting President asked them all how they got to Washington. Their answers all revolved around their private jets.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Or the fact that diapers/nappies are made from petroleum.  ?  Or even if wearing cloth, the covers are either vinyl or PUL which are also both derived from petroleum.  If you're wearing fleece, or nylon, or any synthetic fabric garments.....  that's right - petroleum. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I was going to say just that!  Seems rather hypocritical to protest the use of oil while wearing diapers that are made with petroleum.  I wonder just how many of those protesters in diapers are aware of that fact?  Or that the plastic bags they carry their groceries home in every week are made with petroleum.

Or even the "reusable" bags.  Unless it's cotton or wool or some other 100% natural fiber, it's almost undoubtedly derived from petroleum. 

On 4/3/2022 at 3:36 AM, MegaChar said:

I will never ever agree with a environmentalist untill they finally acknowledge that hydrogen and nuclear is just as important as electrification...Where is the electric gunna come from if solar isnt built in the desert or the wind isnt blowing.

Ever heard of synetic hydrocarbon? Ya know the stuff you get when you combine hydrogen with carbon.

Hydrogen is clean, but it takes energy to produce.   There's no free lunch with Hydrogen. 

I'm all for nuclear.   Solar power would be great if everyone installed them on their roofs.  I  hate seeing huge green areas turned into solar farms.

Until green energy is more practical,  we need oil.

• Like 1

If Laura Norton and her friends feel so strongly about the planet, dying is the best thing that they can do to help save it.

This planet is polluted with people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 4/3/2022 at 12:16 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Or the fact that diapers/nappies are made from petroleum.  ?  Or even if wearing cloth, the covers are either vinyl or PUL which are also both derived from petroleum.  If you're wearing fleece, or nylon, or any synthetic fabric garments.....  that's right - petroleum. 

I was going to say just that!  Seems rather hypocritical to protest the use of oil while wearing diapers that are made with petroleum.  I wonder just how many of those protesters in diapers are aware of that fact?  Or that the plastic bags they carry their groceries home in every week are made with petroleum.

• Like 1

Although I don't consider myself a "tree hugger," there's nothing wrong with trying to protect the environment. I personally like clean air and not wasting precious gasoline.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Although I don't consider myself a "tree hugger," there's nothing wrong with trying to protect the environment. I personally like clean air and not wasting precious gasoline.

I'm all for a cleaner environment, but when a group of people fly in private jets to have a reduce fossil fuel use conference, then justify that with some BS, it just pisses me off. 

• Like 1
On 4/5/2022 at 11:51 AM, Spanky said:

Hydrogen is clean, but it takes energy to produce.   There's no free lunch with Hydrogen. 

I'm all for nuclear.   Solar power would be great if everyone installed them on their roofs.  I  hate seeing huge green areas turned into solar farms.

Until green energy is more practical,  we need oil.

Hydrogen is often refered to as a energy carrier but so is petroleum. Oil is a "hydrocarbon" after all.

I even came up with a proof of concept that uses magnets to generate power through a generator(think hydrodams, alternators but with magnets instead to turn the generator).

...and it doesnt have to be only nuclear fission. Fusion power is a up and coming energy generator and warp reactor(matter-antimatter reaction) will be invented after the fusion reactor is finally realized

Renewable energy cannot sustain and replace the amount of energy we all use.

It’s insanity to think that we will no longer need fossil fuels for our needs .

These people would prefer we go back a 100 years and ride bikes and all such manor of transportation 

Not to mention it takes fossil fuels to even produce these large number of batteries it will take to store the energy used to light and heat homes.

Renewable is fine but not to the total elimination of fossil fuels a proven source  

• Like 3
On 4/13/2022 at 5:14 AM, saltedcaramel64 said:

Just another example of left wing people doing left wing stuff.

Better be careful. You could get reported for speaking the truth here! LOL

11 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Renewable energy cannot sustain and replace the amount of energy we all use.

It’s insanity to think that we will no longer need fossil fuels for our needs .

These people would prefer we go back a 100 years and ride bikes and all such manor of transportation 

Not to mention it takes fossil fuels to even produce these large number of batteries it will take to store the energy used to light and heat homes.

Renewable is fine but not to the total elimination of fossil fuels a proven source  

Anyone talking about renewables like fossil fuels is going away in a hundred years or so is drinking the kool-aid. The left seems to really want an all or nothing approach, and that is just stupid idea that will bare no fruit.

On 4/2/2022 at 2:05 PM, Elfy said:

Well... I agree with their sentiment that investing in fossil fuels is a dead end and that money would be btter spent on renewable energy but they aren't going to make the government do anything with this. If they truly mean to stay there until the government stop all new "licenses and investigation into oil and gas" then they will be there until the last drop of oil is burned up. It's a sad fact that governments the world over will continue to suck the planet dry regardless of the costs for the future.

A dead end? Dude the world runs on fossil fuels. You really have drank the kool-aid with your nonsense. The whole notion we will "drink of the fossil fuels dry at the expense of our planet" is nonsense and not supported by the industries that actual invest in natural gas and oil. Thats your leftest nonsense again. The idea that oil and natural gas companies are damaging our planet is just more leftist hyperbole and scare tactics from academics that actual have no basis in science or reality.  Before you post some moronic links like poki-mon cards ask yourself, who paid for, and who benefits from their positions? Seems neutral parties researching this subject, not paid oil company men and not paid activist academics say the research is mixed bag but isn't so doom and gloom.

On 4/3/2022 at 2:36 AM, MegaChar said:

My solution is a Dyson Sphere!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
5 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

The whole notion we will "drink of the fossil fuels dry at the expense of our planet" is nonsense and not supported by the industries that actual invest in natural gas and oil.

Gee, I wonder why the people making billions in profits from fossil fuels would say we should keep using fossil fuels... ?

5 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Before you post some moronic links like poki-mon cards ask yourself, who paid for, and who benefits from their positions?

Ironic that you would ask me that right after stating we should continue using fossil fuels because the people making money on fossil fuels say so.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Elfy said:

Gee, I wonder why the people making billions in profits from fossil fuels would say we should keep using fossil fuels... ?

Companies are in business to make money. Of course they make billions. Know who else makes billions? Every mega-corporation on this planet. Good for them.

5 hours ago, Elfy said:

Ironic that you would ask me that right after stating we should continue using fossil fuels because the people making money on fossil fuels say so.

Maybe cause your links are nothing more than environmentalists garbage. The science is not settled on if C02 emissions are ravaging the planet to our doom. Every single time you post links you can see who paid for the research and who benefits from the research and low and behold... it's some academic that's paid by some leftist environmentalists organizations. That's not science... it's propaganda. Learn the difference @Elfy it will make you better at debating instead of parroting what you read.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

The panic over CO2 always amazes me, when just 1 volcanic eruption puts as much CO2 into the air then 1000s of cars.

Thats nature and our planet is not as at risk as some would make you think.

Very astute and excellent observation! You nailed it and all the crazies can't argue that! Elfy has it right too! Keep up the good fight!!!

8 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:
14 hours ago, Elfy said:

Companies are in business to make money. Of course they make billions. Know who else makes billions? Every mega-corporation on this planet. Good for them.

I think you are missing my point. I'm not saying it's bad they make money. I'm saying that if you have a vested interest in something you can't be relied upon to have an honest or unbiased view on it. Just look at all the old stuff put out by tobacco companies claiming cigarettes weren't harmful, just look at the same thing with leaded petrol. If a company makes big money on something they will defend it regardless.

It would be like coming up to me and asking: "Who's the best ABDL writer?" and then me replying: "Me!" and you just accepting that as fact. I have an interest in projecting the image of being the best because it might make me money. It doesn't mean I'm right. In fact I might know I'm wrong but it would still be in my interest to lie to you.

I'm not debating the marality of huge corporations or their profits, I'm debating that what fossil fuel sellers say about fossil fuels should be taken with more than a pinch of salt. Probably more salt than in the Dead Sea.

13 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I think you are missing my point. I'm not saying it's bad they make money. I'm saying that if you have a vested interest in something you can't be relied upon to have an honest or unbiased view on it. Just look at all the old stuff put out by tobacco companies claiming cigarettes weren't harmful, just look at the same thing with leaded petrol. If a company makes big money on something they will defend it regardless.

Maybe you misread my comment. I said

19 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Seems neutral parties researching this subject, not paid oil company men and not paid activist academics say the research is mixed bag but isn't so doom and gloom.

See the line "not paid oil company men and not paid activist academics" that means I look for research that doesn't have any major political interest groups tied to their finding...  I don't trust most news sources and most academic papers. You have to sift through so much noise to find actual debatable science based in theory and applied scientific method its not even funny. Makes most people even wonder why they bother.