LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your least favourite part of the AB/DL life style?

squishii

My least favourite things are 

1 on my days off and not being a adult getting ready for bed at 6pm 8 pm sleep time 

2 times out and naughty step who ever thought of then needs help 

3 naps when I watching a program 

4 not aloud crayons just because I accidentally drawed on the walls 

5 being told by family that there child has already been potty trained when will you start ( never)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My least favorite part about the ABDL lifestyle is having to deal with leaks and blowouts.???? I wish they could just create magic diapies so that it could automatically fit your body type and be constantly increasing the capacity of the diaper based on your usage, especially for poopies.?????????? ????

• Like 2
9 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

My least favorite part about the ABDL lifestyle is having to deal with leaks and blowouts.???? I wish they could just create magic diapies so that it could automatically fit your body type and be constantly increasing the capacity of the diaper based on your usage, especially for poopies.

Get where you're coming from, that'd be heavenly! Too bad there's no magical entity capable of making such thing... or is there? (Nope, probably not, but it's fun to think about!)

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I would have to say being able to effectively tape a diaper on so it is nice and snug but not too tight.  I always feel like I get them taped on wrong.

If I could buddy, I would totally diaper you! Tape that diapie up nice and snug and tight. And I would LOVE to make you feel special.??????♥️?♥️☺️?

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

If I could buddy, I would totally diaper you! Tape that diapie up nice and snug and tight. And I would LOVE to make you feel special.??????♥️?♥️☺️?

I am sure you would little buddy

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I'd have to say some of my least favorite things are: 

1) Poopy diapers
2) The cost of diapers, even pullups are cost prohibitive atm
3) People who make it weird and talk about irl kiddos
4) Being in little space but having others talk to me like I'm still big 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Diaper Rashes are by far my least favorite thing to deal with when wearing diapers. That and when its an inconvenient time to deal with a mess.  I had an over-the-back overflow while in rush hour traffic last week. Thank god for baking soda and water for clean up on cloth upholstery in the car.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My feeling is that most people need to understand that there are people who decide to wear diapers or use diapers because it helps them in more ways than one. A diaper is simply an underwear choice, and that's all it is. The stigma that has been drilled into our heads since we were young kids doesn't really help anyone's perception of anyone wearing a diaper, or using one. People need to understand that there are going to be people who are going to wear diapers or use diapers, or light diapers, and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks says or believes, but society says the diapers are supposedly for young children, and an adult may be out of place wearing them.

Being members here, we understand that this is false: we wear diapers because we want to wear them, we like them, or we need them. We wear diapers because it helps us keep safe from the world around us, and we wear diapers because we want to. There are going to be people around us that are going to have this negative stigma relating to wearing diapers, but that is because they have been taught that diaper wearing is unacceptable in society unless you are disabled or you are a young child or a toddler. We all know that people wear diapers for many reasons, and part of the problem is that people don't quite understand why, and most people would attack or put down something they don't understand because it doesn't meet someone standards. Regardless of what people are gonna think or say, diapers are here to stay, and they will be continued to be manufactured by many companies, some of them do it cheaply, some of them do it right, and some of them really understand what it is that we need or what we are looking for .

my feeling is that whoever decided what is appropriate probably decided they're adults don't need to wear diapers, and they should not wear diapers: we all know that this is false as well: if you need them, you should wear them, if you like them, you should wear them, and you don't necessarily have to be totally incontinent or unable to control your bladder or bowels to be able to enjoy them: each person who is here is here because of diapers in one way or another, and whoever decides what is appropriate is doing so because of the way they were taught

we are all adults here over 18: we can decide whether we wear diapers or not, and we can decide when we wear diapers. Some of us have no control at all, and then thus are incontinent, while others are dealing with trauma that diapers help to solve, while others were diapers to protect ourselves from the world out there. People who do not agree that we should be wearing diapers and using them as we are, are part of the people who believe that we should not be wearing them. Stigmas are hard to break, and although we have been able to break many norms, changing what was known in the past an acceptable, to something that is acceptable today. The way that we get people to understand that diapers are not harmful, is to say or to agree that wearing diapers is no big deal. I can understand why people would think that their potty training is the most important thing that they do in their lives, and that is fine, but if people decide that they want to wear diapers, it is not up to society to shun them and throw them under the bus because they don't believe that they should be. It is up to the person or persons who wear diapers and use them to decide whether they wear them, and not society:  society judges us because of something that people don't agree with or don't understand. Part of the struggle of acceptance means that you have to find someone who accepts you for what and who you are, whether you wear diapers or not, and you have to find the right lady or gentleman that accepts you for wearing diapers as well. Wearing diapers is not a bad thing: it's just looked on as a bad thing and frowned upon because people don't think that a disability could be construed by someone who is dealing with severe trauma, but it is a disability: so people have to realize that as long as people are going to be on earth, they might make that decision.

I would love it myself if I had a nice lady who would accept me for who and what I am,: I wear diapers because I am incontinent, and I have decided to do that because it is easier for me to deal with wearing diapers than it is to do constant laundry, and have a mess to deal with every other time. Diapers have changed my life forever and I won't go back, and I don't care what someone says: I'm going to wear them regardless and that is that.

As I said, stigmas are hard to break and hard to change: a stigma is something that is burned into our heads because our parents don't want us to have to worry about wearing diapers again Colin unfortunately there are two times in life when you might wear diapers that we all know about: one is at birth to about three or four maybe 5, and one is when you our elderly and in a state of advanced age, when you don't have as good of control of your bladder or bowels that you did when you were half that age. Regardless of what is going on, people should understand and be sympathetic and empathetic to individuals who may have to wear them, even if they disagree: it is not a big deal to wear diapers, and I wish I had come to that decision a lot earlier, but I'm glad that I finally was able to do it in 2019, and because of having problems with incontinence that was the best way to deal with it.

People need to realize that diapers will help people: and it really doesn't matter what someone wears under their clothes as long as they are not exhibiting themselves in public and in public setting. What you do in your own bedroom is one thing, what you do in someone else's house is quite another, and what you do in public is another thing. If I decide to go somewhere, and I'm wearing a diaper, it is my choice to use my diaper, and no one can tell me that I can't and shouldn't tell me that I shouldn't. People who don't understand this have to be the type that would and should have to spend a day in someone else's shoes before they put diaper wearing in a bad light. I might not be making sense here, but it's high time that people do not make someone else feel bad because they want to wear diapers, or they are an adult baby, or they are incontinent, because the idea here is that people should be accepting are people's decisions. They may not agree, but at least they should be accepting and sympathetic to a person's situation. It is not up to society to make decisions about adults wearing diapers: it is up to the adults to make sure they are doing diaper wearing in an appropriate manner, in an appropriate location, and making sure that they are able to teach society that diaper wearing is not all bad.

For most of us, diaper wearing is appropriate, and will be and continue to be appropriate, because that is what we do. For someone who is incontinent, wearing a diaper is appropriate, and not wearing a diaper would cause more issues than if they were wearing one. Society is not the judge of what is appropriate as far as someone who is disabled and in need of them, and I have always been taught that someone may be disabled, and as such some disabilities are those that can be seen on the outside, so they are obvious, while others have disabilities that are not so obvious and cannot be seen from the outside. When society makes negative decisions about things, and then brings negative light towards our community, it makes it harder for all of us: in my opinion, regardless of what happens, people are gonna have their opinions, and we have to be able to just say what the hell let's just roll with it. It took me a long while to get to the point where wearing diapers was acceptable, and I accepted my disability and my incontinence. I had had problems before in 2019, and before that at least six months before August of that year, so I was getting to the point where I would have to get help, and I'm glad that I did period now that I have what I need, it's as easy as pie to be able to deal with the situation I am dealing with. Regardless of what someone thinks, I will continue to wear diapers and use diapers as appropriate, because it is appropriate for me to use them Colin no one is going to tell us if we're disabled that we are not disabled, and no one should be making judgments of someone wearing diapers, unless of course they are being exhibitionists and they are bringing undue attention to oneself. There are times when this can be appropriate to do, people in wheelchairs can get away with wearing diapers pretty easily, whether they're inside or outside, because most people are not going to be looking at someone as they are driving down the street, looking for it. This is why I say it should not be a big deal if someone wears diapers: if they need them, then they need them, if they want them, they should be able to have them, and it should not be made into a big deal, because there are people who have reasoning for doing what they do. You just have to make sure you're doing whatever you are doing in a responsible way, in a responsible environment, so that someone else does not end up getting exposed to something they do not want to see. Someone may not want to see it, but they should not put people down because they are doing what they're doing.

There are lots of young ladies out there who would probably be very accepting of our situation.  The type of individuals that would probably be accepting of our situation would be ones that would say that wearing diapers is not a big deal. I have learned a lot over the last almost three years being a member here, and one of them is that wearing diapers is no big deal, and accepting them it's something that you have to do karma but once you do, you can also add the other pieces of the lifestyle should you choose, and you feel more complete once this is done. I can't tell you how weird it felt looking for something: by that I meant that for years I have had the feelings that I've had, and I have always had those feelings, and I needed an appropriate way to be able to deal with them. Being incontinent like I am, and disabled like I am, there are two IN's to wearing and using diapers as intended. Because I'm wearing diapers 24/7, and because of my disability, wearing diapers is acceptable, and encouraged Colin there's nothing wrong with wearing diapers and there's no crime in using them, so now I can deal with the feelings I have plus my needs, and everything works out for the best

it is my hope that someday there will be more people that will be understanding of people who wear use or like diapers: I believe that it is our responsibility as community members to educate others that diapers are not bad, or something to be shamed because of using or liking, but a diaper is a part of you, and it can help you in many ways. If people would not worry about stigma as much and worry about what makes sense to those that are doing it, they wouldn't have so much to be negative about. It is always acceptable to wear diapers if you have to, and people have to eventually come to the realization that there are people who want to and need to for other reasons than just being incontinent. Once people come to that realization it should be easier: I mean people understand what LGBTQ plus means, and this type of stuff was dealt with in the past, but it was not as acceptable in the past as it is today. If people could accept the use of diapers like they except LGBTQ plus then the world would be a lot better off I believe. Many people should not be worrying about what other people do, so long as they are doing it in an appropriate manner. prices of the

My .02

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits
  • Like 2

My least favorite part is the feeling of anxiety and uncomfortableness that now occurs when I can't be diapered for a period of time.  I am always more comfortable padded in any situation now.  I spend a lot of time reinforcing the mental notion that I need diapers so when Not diapered i can't get it out of my mind that I should be in diapers.  I always have at least an incontinence pad on or it bothersome.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, DiapergirlWB said:

My least favorite part is the feeling of anxiety and uncomfortableness that now occurs when I can't be diapered for a period of time.  I am always more comfortable padded in any situation now.  I spend a lot of time reinforcing the mental notion that I need diapers so when Not diapered i can't get it out of my mind that I should be in diapers.  I always have at least an incontinence pad on or it bothersome.

Exactly this as well!! I have noticed that when not diapered, I feel anxious and stop what I'm doing to get padded.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, DiapergirlWB said:

That's how I feel all the time. I am so much comfortable and safe when I am padded. When I am not padded, I feel anxious, stressed out and uncomfortable. It's why now, i'm permanently padded and i'm never allowed out of them.

• Like 3
On 7/25/2022 at 3:46 PM, DiapergirlWB said:

17 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

That's how I feel all the time. I am so much comfortable and safe when I am padded. When I am not padded, I feel anxious, stressed out and uncomfortable. It's why now, i'm permanently padded and i'm never allowed out of them.

On 7/25/2022 at 3:54 PM, DLJeff52 said:

Exactly this as well!! I have noticed that when not diapered, I feel anxious and stop what I'm doing to get padded.

@DiapergirlWB @Kawaharu@DLJeff52 @Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelle@amorfraldaJR@philmydiaper

I feel the same way:  I wish that people would understand that wearing/using diapers should be as NORMAL for those that wear and use them, as someone who wears underwear.  Diapers are just a special kind of underwear that you can pee and poop in, and that is IT.  People need to understand that for US, we wear and use diapers, and Norms are things that can be changed, while stigmas are things that are thought of as negatives, and I would LOVE to see more people in society be accepting of people who wear or use or choose to wear or use diapers, because there are people who may wear bathing suits in public, and no one says much, and people wear underwear their clothing, and no one says anything, but anyone wearing a DIAPER, and BANG - Everyone decides that this is a BAD idea, and this is because of stigmas and negative attitudes towards an ADULT that wears or uses diapers for any reason, (Unless disabled or medically incontinent), and even then, there is always a negative reaction to this.  

The ONLY way that there is NOT such a reaction, is if you have a person who UNDERSTANDS what is going on.  I too, being disabled, understand the reasons that people may wear diapers, and I SUPPORT THEM, and think that people should NOT be judging those that wear for whatever reasons,  because I don't think it is anyone's business what we wear, because it is our choice to do so:  The RUB is that you have to be careful that you are not drawing undue attention to oneself if you are in public, and wearing a diaper, as some people may not understand what you are doing or why.  I do understand if people may NOT understand the reasons why someone may do this, but to make someone feel bad because they wear or use them, does NOT make sense - Its just a part of life, and people DO wear diapers:  That won't change, but maybe some day, people will be more understanding.

I don't judge people because of what they do with regard to what they wear.  I have seen people walk round with lounge pants/PJ's and SLIPPERS during all seasons, and even those who may not wear any shoes at all, and while this does happen, I would NOT do this, as i NEED to PROTECT my feet from getting hurt:  If I hit them, or am NOT careful, I can cause problems, and I would NOT want that.

I Say, that if people are wearing and using diapers, at home, at work, or in public, it is NOT something that should be made light of, and brought to anyone's attention. There are many of us who work in and live in the community, and many of us provide services to individuals, and we do it well, and we do it to the best of our abilities, and some do it wearing diapers, and to me, it does NOT MATTER if someone is wearing or using, so long as the individual(s) I deal with are treating me with RESPECT, and are doing their jobs to the best of their ability - it's NOT something that is gonna make me think any differently about them, because as I don't judge someone for wearing what they wear, I don't for example care what underwear they wear, and I'm NOT gonna make a judgement on that, but people who make light of wearing diapers as a necessity or as a CHOICE should not do that, as they are NOT the ones that have to deal with the issues that we that wear and use, do have to take care of.  and they do NOT deal with the feelings that we have to deal with.  I don't judge people on what they wear, or how they look, but I judge someone based on the way I am treated, and their attitude, and their acceptance of who and what I am:  if their attitude is good, and their heart is pure, then that is what I look for:  people can change, and that is good, but NORMS and standards need to change with it:  Diapers are NOT the problem:  It's the NORMS and standards and attitudes about them that must change - Now, if they ever will however, is another story.

So, if someone like @Kawaharu works in her Local FedEx doing her job, wearing whatever she does,  or if she goes to the doctor and wears a dress or a sun dress or whatever, GREAT!:  There is a REASON that she does this, and if she wears a dress, and someone sees her diaper, she is probably gonna NOT worry about it, because it is NORMAL for that to happen, and she's gonna say "No Big Deal" and that is that!  I had been OUTED by one of my support agencies that was under contract with me and Home Health, and I FIRED them, because they OUTED me, and treated me badly, then LIED to me, and THREATENED me with loss of services - I told my current case management and medical teams of this stoopidness, and they AGREED that they were out of LINE!

OK: so YES, I feel better when padded myself, and I am comfy at home wearing lounge pants, or Trifectas Over a Megamax Diaper!  If I happen to see something, I may in my HEAD think:  "Interesting.........Cute........Cool" and move on:  I may even think the person is nice, or pretty, but that is something I process in my head.  If someone and I become friends or more than that, it would come with TIME, and and understanding of who and what I am, and that is that!

I also feel LIBERATED, because I don't have to walk around HIDING what I am if I am around people that understand what is going on: for 27 years, I had to keep my feelings sheathed and sheltered, and when I was 47, I finally realized that I should NOT do this, and this was because after I accepted my situation, and started wearing 24/7 in 2020, there was NO REASON to hide it, or hide behind it anymore:  The STRESS is GONE for the most part, because I don't have to WORRY about this anymore:  It is managed appropriately, and I don't feel anxiety over this.  I feel Safe and contented in Diapers, and Each time I use it to its full capacity or for its intended purpose, I am reminded that there was, there is, and there continues to be a reason that I made the decisions i did:  I WON'T change my mind either!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information and handles/General Edits
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 7/23/2022 at 10:46 AM, Lil Leo said:

I hate having to be out of diapers for some appropriateness reason. Just let me be little! LOL ?‍♂️

I hear ya buddy! I DEFINITELY know how that feels. I HATE having to be out of diapers for social norms. When my mommy took away my Diapees when I was 6 years old I cried like you wouldn't believe! Jokes on her though, because all that did was made me have accidents on a daily basis for the next 6 and a half years!!!!!???????♥️???????♥️?? LOL!????????????♥️???????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I feel the same way:  I wish that people would understand that wearing/using diapers should be as NORMAL for those that wear and use them, as someone who wears underwear.  Diapers are just a special kind of underwear that you can pee and poop in, and that is IT.  People need to understand that for US, we wear and use diapers, and Norms are things that can be changed, while stigmas are things that are thought of as negatives, and I would LOVE to see more people in society be accepting of people who wear or use or choose to wear or use diapers, because there are people who may wear bathing suits in public, and no one says much, and people wear underwear their clothing, and no one says anything, but anyone wearing a DIAPER, and BANG - Everyone decides that this is a BAD idea, and this is because of stigmas and negative attitudes towards an ADULT that wears or uses diapers for any reason, (Unless disabled or medically incontinent), and even then, there is always a negative reaction to this.  

That's how I feel as well. I see diapers as special underwear and shorts that I have to wear to keep me safe, calm and clean. What people don't understand is that diapers helps people who need them to get by in life. To me, diapers are my shorts and underwear that I have to wear and I am medically required to wear. What I do hate and despise is the stigmas that people put on those who wear diapers and to me, they are old and outdated norms and stereotypes that belong in the 19th and 20th century. In my view, Diapers are as normal as wearing shorts and underwear. It's why I love to and wish society was more tolerant, accepting and inclusive of those who have to wear diapers for medical/psychological/personal reasons and not be judged, ridiculed or even humiliated. I know that's slowly coming but I hope that it comes a day when being diapered is normal and accepted in society.

I Say, that if people are wearing and using diapers, at home, at work, or in public, it is NOT something that should be made light of, and brought to anyone's attention. There are many of us who work in and live in the community, and many of us provide services to individuals, and we do it well, and we do it to the best of our abilities, and some do it wearing diapers, and to me, it does NOT MATTER if someone is wearing or using, so long as the individual(s) I deal with are treating me with RESPECT, and are doing their jobs to the best of their ability - it's NOT something that is gonna make me think any differently about them, because as I don't judge someone for wearing what they wear, I don't for example care what underwear they wear, and I'm NOT gonna make a judgement on that, but people who make light of wearing diapers as a necessity or as a CHOICE should not do that, as they are NOT the ones that have to deal with the issues that we that wear and use, do have to take care of.  and they do NOT deal with the feelings that we have to deal with.  I don't judge people on what they wear, or how they look, but I judge someone based on the way I am treated, and their attitude, and their acceptance of who and what I am:  if their attitude is good, and their heart is pure, then that is what I look for:  people can change, and that is good, but NORMS and standards need to change with it:  Diapers are NOT the problem:  It's the NORMS and standards and attitudes about them that must change - Now, if they ever will however, is another story.

It's why I am one of those who is totally, open and accepting of anyone who wants to wear diapers and wear them openly. I don't judge people, ridicule them or humiliate them. If they want to wear diapers around the house, in public or around people with a diaper, t-shirt, onesie or PJ's on, it's their body and they should be free to do whatever they want, as long as they are not harming others. I don't judge people on what they wear or how they look. I judge them by their actions.

if you are in public, and wearing a diaper, as some people may not understand what you are doing or why.  I do understand if people may NOT understand the reasons why someone may do this, but to make someone feel bad because they wear or use them, does NOT make sense - Its just a part of life, and people DO wear diapers:  That won't change, but maybe some day, people will be more understanding.

I have been in situations where someone tried to make me feel bad for wearing diapers and made a rude comment about me being diapered and not potty trained. They don't understand why someone like me who have to be in diapers. Many times when I am at home and wearing just a diaper and a t-shirt, someone tried to make me feel bad for being diapered and being diapered in just a t-shirt and a diaper on. It's why I am at a point now where I don't care anymore what people say about what I dress and wear.

20 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I also feel LIBERATED, because I don't have to walk around HIDING what I am if I am around people that understand what is going on: for 27 years, I had to keep my feelings sheathed and sheltered, and when I was 47, I finally realized that I should NOT do this, and this was because after I accepted my situation, and started wearing 24/7 in 2020, there was NO REASON to hide it, or hide behind it anymore:  The STRESS is GONE for the most part, because I don't have to WORRY about this anymore:  It is managed appropriately, and I don't feel anxiety over this.  I feel Safe and contented in Diapers, and Each time I use it to its full capacity or for its intended purpose, I am reminded that there was, there is, and there continues to be a reason that I made the decisions i did:  I WON'T change my mind either!

That's how I feel. being diapered 24/7 and diaper dependent. I feel liberated and Free.  I don't feel ashamed, humiliated or even scared of wearing diapers. I don't have NO REASON whatsoever to hide my diapers from people. Being diapered, the stress is gone and i'm much more happier, relaxed and calmer in a diaper. I feel so much safer in a diaper than I do without them. Each time I poop, pee and use my diapers, It always reminds me how safe I am and how I am free to be me and go on with my life.  Being in diapers, gives me the freedom that adult underwear could never give me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Da worst part for sure ish remembering that need to be caweful with rashes?

A princess should be able to stay in her didi full time cause am really childish an helpless like... oof?❤️

• Like 2
23 hours ago, PeachiUwU said:

Da worst part for sure ish remembering that need to be caweful with rashes?

A princess should be able to stay in her didi full time cause am really childish an helpless like... oof?❤️

@PeachiUwU

yes they should, but as you said you should always be careful with rashes -  to that end, the last time I made an order from Northshore I made sure that I had plenty of cleanser and plenty of barrier cream. This way I don't get bad red rashes. Feels pretty good to put it on first thing in the morning or when you're clean because that way you don't get red rash.

Your Big Brothers will take care of you and make sure that you are OK

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
word edits
  • Like 2

A few things come to mind. Not being able to find the diapers and plastic pants you like the most. Not being able to wear want you want at certain given times. And last thing that came to mind the expenses that go with it. live is expensive enough.