LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mmmm, donuts

DailyDi

7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Started a diet yesterday, so of course I am getting donut ads on facebook. lol

Fried donuts are the best!??? Krispy Kreme is great!?????? Although I've NEVER been there.????☺️??❤️ But I would have to say that my mom's homemade donuts are the best!? LOL!??? She does everything from scratch! And you can tell, homemade everything! Mmmmm!???? Delicious!????????❤️?☺️??

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Started a diet yesterday, so of course I am getting donut ads on facebook. lol

Stick to eating, just the holes. ?
But if you get real cravings, having one donut per week, even 2 shouldn’t be to much. On those days, don’t eat the holes! ?

• Thanks 1

Donuts are one of my weaknesses too.   A local store has some truly awesome donuts - and it's not good that it's on my way to work!  The things are HUGE!  In fact, they call them "Colossal Donuts".   Since I am going into work tomorrow... and I intend to stop by and get some.... I think I'll have to take a picture to show just how big they are! 

Dieting is tough work. I managed to drop 20Lbs and keep it off for 90 days. But with the cold weather and lack of outdoor activity I've regained 5Lbs. My booze intake has a lot to do with it. Being down 20lbs was nice as my older Suprima pants were fitting nicely. Sort of gives me goal to work towards again. The more weight I can loose the thicker or heavier my diapers can be while fitting in my Suprima Pants.

For the record fresh right out of the oven fresh dough pretzels are my weak spot!

10 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Donuts are one of my weaknesses too.   A local store has some truly awesome donuts - and it's not good that it's on my way to work!  The things are HUGE!  In fact, they call them "Colossal Donuts".   Since I am going into work tomorrow... and I intend to stop by and get some.... I think I'll have to take a picture to show just how big they are! 

Sending Mikey pics of donuts doesn't help much with his diet goals.....??

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

I tried to warn you that the new toaster you bought was a fucking decepticon!

And now my own forum is betraying me! Typed the word diet in here one time and suddenly my facebook feed looks like the nutrition wall at GNC.

7 hours ago, square_duck said:

Sending Mikey pics of donuts doesn't help much with his diet goals.....??

It actually does help. It's a running joke -backed by experience - that whenever we start a diet Mom and I suddenly start noticing pies in every commercial and TV show. This time we're going with doughnuts!

273047856_2228466280651227_5117141698114047239_n.jpg

• Haha 1

Now you all are making me want donuts again!  Before the pandemic I would get some cream sticks at a local supermarket where I live that had them- but due to some rules they stopped making them for a while- they make them again but when I go there now- they are usually out!  :( Yeah- it is weird how when you start a diet you see more of the ads of stuff you like on TV or elsewhere!  When I was on a soft-food diet years ago in the early 90s after a surgery I SWEAR I saw more pizza ads, more McDonald's ads on TV! 

BabyChris

BTW- those donuts sure do look TASTY!  Making me hungry LOL!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

donuts...?

ef6e846339b2769ac195db7ea6107ab0.jpg

Those are too pretty to eat................... I'm lying, I'd still eat them.

14 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Nope!  ?

Here they are in their enormous glory!    That's a 6" plate BTW.

donuts.jpg

Damn! Them some gonuts

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Those are too pretty to eat................... I'm lying, I'd still eat them.

Damn! Them some gonuts

I'm with you @DailyDi I would definitely eat those!????????☺️❤️?❤️???????????

• Like 1

Lots of snow and ice my way= stuck at home all weekend. And dreaming of DONUTS!!!!! Also they need to make a donut emoji!  Also, if you eat donuts on Valentine's Day, calories don't count! ?  I tell myself that every holiday. Also, clothes magically shrink in the wash.?

30111156_harmony-donuts.jpg;w=960

• Like 1

I had donuts for breakfast yesterday!!!!!??  I TRY very hard NOT to have donuts, but NNNNOOOOO!!! "Someone" had to come up with a donut thread!!!!! Now I' m craving $%#&&#@!! DONUTS!!!!??

Yes, dammit, they were good too.....I had a bear claw...filled with apples and a chocolate covered buttermilk DONUT!! Ya happy!!!!???!?!?! 

*wanders off grumbeling*

1 hour ago, square_duck said:

I had donuts for breakfast yesterday!!!!!??  I TRY very hard NOT to have donuts, but NNNNOOOOO!!! "Someone" had to come up with a donut thread!!!!! Now I' m craving $%#&&#@!! DONUTS!!!!??

Yes, dammit, they were good too.....I had a bear claw...filled with apples and a chocolate covered buttermilk DONUT!! Ya happy!!!!???!?!?! 

*wanders off grumbeling*

No I'm not happy. You didn't share.