LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaven down below

Poobottom

Are you shaven down there  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Guys/ladies are you shaven down below?

• Yes willy and sack/lady bits
    • Yes buttocks
    • Yes bottom crack
    • Yes completely, smooth as a baby’s bottom all over
    • No!

Interested to know who is shaven down below. I find cleaning after a pooey nappy or bottom wiping much easier when everything is smooth. Would you credit it though I created the poll and pressed the wrong option ?. Being the author I am of course smooth as a baby’s bottom

• Like 1

I tidy up down there fairly frequently. It's the best bet, from a hygiene perspective, if you're in diapers all the time, because hair soaks up pee and harbours bacteria. A quick shower and everything smells baby-fresh again. I don't know what my wife thinks of it, because she's never commented, but, I think the impact of my aesthetic preferences in the area are eclipsed by the big plastic diapers I always have over my bits, from her perspective. 

Twice a week.  Chest & down below in the shower, then face and armpits at the sink.  I don't shave below my knees so I can still appear vanilla in shorts (which keeps Mummy happier).  It's the best way to keep odours down, and of course it makes me feel more of a little.

• Like 1

When I was married my ex hated my hair down below, so she ended up taking me in to have it laser removed over a decade ago.  While some of the hair ultimately came back, I mostly do not have hair anymore, and the little that does grow in is easy to remove.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

An old girlfriend of mine worked as a Hair/Wax removal tech??? (That's hot wax, a piece of cloth, and rip All the hair out by the roots). I guess it was okay for two or three days and then the hair started growing back in... poking everything... made me CrAzzziEEE... and I'll not do that again, Ever.

1 hour ago, Spiderman said:

Nah I rather like my hair down there.

Why buddy?!???☹️ It makes diaper changes MUCH easier!??☺️?♥️????????♥️??? And NO hair makes you CLOSER to being a BABY!??☺️??♥️? Besides hair can get itchy down there anyway, especially if you have an diapie on all the time.???? That's why I would prefer to be 11 or 12 years old again. that way I would look EVEN CUTER in my diapers!?????☺️???♥️???♥️? And I'd be Mommy's little boy again, getting diapie changes as NEEDED!???☺️???♥️????????♥️????????♥️???☺️??

Love my hair down there too!  Will never shave it.  My thoughts to BabySpiderBoy, I'm DL and not at all into AB stuff.  For those adult babies, I'm sure being clean shaven "down there" makes you feel so much more like a baby, but those of us who are DL don't want to feel like babies and we prefer our adult pubic hair, even though we enjoy wearing diapers.

i concur with my fellow DLs, i do not shave my body hair, either.

but i do like to keep it trimmed. shaving down there does feel and look nice, but i find it too much to keep up with. plus when it grows back it kinda sucks lol

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, diaperguy85 said:

i concur with my fellow DLs, i do not shave my body hair, either.

but i do like to keep it trimmed. shaving down there does feel and look nice, but i find it too much to keep up with. plus when it grows back it kinda sucks lol

What do you mean by that?? As in, does it get itchy?!??????

I tried it once. I thought it would be easier to keep myself clean. As the hair started to grow back, it itched, worse than a new beard. I don't think I'll do that again. I'm a DL. The AB thing really isn't for me.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What do you mean by that?? As in, does it get itchy?!??????

not really itchy, that wasn't really it. just uncomfortable, i guess. just an odd feeling, the bristly stubble, catching here and there, i wish i could do better describing it. but it wasn't my bag (no pun intended :P)

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I am DL, not AB but I have always preferred a smooth hairless body. Keeping my diaper area shaved really helps with messy diaper clean-ups.

Absolutely buddy, that's for sure!??♥️????♥️????♥️?

On 4/20/2022 at 3:35 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why buddy?!???☹️ It makes diaper changes MUCH easier!??☺️?♥️????????♥️??? And NO hair makes you CLOSER to being a BABY!??☺️??♥️? Besides hair can get itchy down there anyway, especially if you have an diapie on all the time.???? That's why I would prefer to be 11 or 12 years old again. that way I would look EVEN CUTER in my diapers!?????☺️???♥️???♥️? And I'd be Mommy's little boy again, getting diapie changes as NEEDED!???☺️???♥️????????♥️????????♥️???☺️??

Nah despite the fact I wear diapers pretty much all the time.  I just don't feel like shaving all the time.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Nah despite the fact I wear diapers pretty much all the time.  I just don't feel like shaving all the time.

That's understandable buddy! But you COULD ALWAYS get laser hair removal on your diaper area!???☺️♥️??????♥️??☺️ And I'd LOVE to diaper you, with EXTRA baby powder big buddy.??☺️??♥️??♥️?????? I BET you'd LOOK SO cute!!!!????????♥️?☺️?♥️??♥️?? And I feed you a big baby bottle!!!!!????????????? After all, baby gots to have his baba!!!!!???????????????☺️?♥️???????? *BIG HUGGIES BUDDY!!!!!*?♥️???♥️?♥️?♥️?♥️???

I always try to keep it clean down there, because when you are wearing and using diapers, that can be a pain of you are not keeping a good eye on that, but right NOW, I am NOT shaven down there, as it grows back so fast its NOT funny  - It can be a pain sometimes, as I am NOT confident shaving my penis or balls, as one wrong MOVE with that thing, and you got NICKS and CUTS:  when I do it, I just do it in 10 swipes of a clipper, and shes smooth :)

Brian

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

I always try to keep it clean down there, because when you are wearing and using diapers, that can be a pain of you are not keeping a good eye on that, but right NOW, I am NOT shaven down there, as it grows back so fast its NOT funny  - It can be a pain sometimes, as I am NOT confident shaving my penis or balls, as one wrong MOVE with that thing, and you got NICKS and CUTS:  when I do it, I just do it in 10 swipes of a clipper, and shes smooth :)

Brian

I'm confused, can you ACTUALLY walk, or not???? LOL!? I thought you COULDN'T walk?! ALSO, you could always get laser hair removal down there. That way you could never have to worry about your pesky big boy hair EVER again!?? LOL!????♥️?☺️?♥️??

@BabySpiderBoy

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm confused, can you ACTUALLY walk, or not???? LOL!? I thought you COULDN'T walk?!

Yes, I can walk with a walker, but use my chair most times because of my legs and knees causing problems :)  I also do it for safety and peace of mind :)

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

ALSO, you could always get laser hair removal down there. That way you could never have to worry about your pesky big boy hair EVER again!?? LOL

Problem: and I am sure your Big Brother @Spiderman would agree:  It costs a LOT of money, and can sometimes NOT be as effective at removing all of the hair and keeping it off!

Brian

• Like 1

Laser hair removal is only effective to a certain point.  Typically within 5 years you will get about 25% of your hair growing back.  If you have gray hair, you are shit out of luck.  I know this because I had laser hair removal.  If you don't have a high threshold for pain, you may want to think about where you get the hair removed from.  If anyone is interested, I can tell them what areas I had laser hair removal for and how it feels!

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

Yes, I can walk with a walker, but use my chair most times because of my legs and knees causing problems :)  I also do it for safety and peace of mind :)

Problem: and I am sure your Big Brother @Spiderman would agree:  It costs a LOT of money, and can sometimes NOT be as effective at removing all of the hair and keeping it off!

Brian

Agreed working in retail doesn't give me the money to do such a thing

• Like 1