LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toilet Out of Order

DailyDi

My God.  The overall I.Q. of the world keeps getting lower and lower each day!  "Alexa, how do I thaw my turkey"  "PUT-IT-IN-THE-TOILET"   You mean this guy didn't have a kitchen sink with a stopper larger than the bowl of his toilet?  I'd hate to think where he puts all the other food he eats.  Warm up the frozen meatballs in a steamy pile of fresh dog poop?  

3 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Most people just use the kitchen sink.   I suspect he has a bath tub or shower as well.

Yeah, but he probably doesn't use either of them!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

W...T...F ?!??!? :roflmao:

a sh.i.t.t.y turkey indeed !

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

..and I don't want to know what ingredients are in the "stuffing"...

Nothing good, that's for sure!????? LOL!???

• Like 1

Cooking 101...Always defrost / thaw stuff in the fridge ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise the food will have cooties ( food poisoning ) ...EWW

high-velocity liquid farts splattering anything, everything, and everyone that gets in the way

Turkey in the toilet?  Someone has strange dietary habits as the 3 places I typically use are the fridge to thaw, sink for quick thaw or even in the oven (Which as I do not have an oven these days, living in a micro studio has its downsides). But in a toilet thats a new one, that person should consider seeing a therapist.  :P

"How was your Thanksgiving"??

" it was ok, lots of family and the usual stuff, but dinner........for some reason, I could swear the Turkey came out tasting like s#it"!!! ??

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, square_duck said:

"How was your Thanksgiving"??

" it was ok, lots of family and the usual stuff, but dinner........for some reason, I could swear the Turkey came out tasting like s#it"!!! ??

And I'm sure the stuffing didn't taste all that great either!