LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are you having for dinner tonight?

~Brian~

I had a homemade baked mac & cheese tonight!? It was good!??❤️ I LOVE macaroni & cheese! And it's all thanks to my friend, @OAB-Need2Pee for showing me the ways of macaroni & cheese!??❤️ Love you buddy!?

• Like 1

Had a santa Barbara burger tonight, 2 beef pattys, cheese and guac on grilled sour dough bread, fries and a drink, I wont mention how much I paid though..... ??

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Not sure what we are doing tonight. No money for Pizza Friday and we're out of meats to cook with.

Maybe you need to break out the old "buy Mikey a pizza meter." Hehehe!?????❤️? I'm sure your second family's not gonna let you go without pizza!??❤️??❤️? At least I hope not. LOL!????❤️?❤️☺️?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Maybe you need to break out the old "buy Mikey a pizza meter." Hehehe!?????❤️? I'm sure your second family's not gonna let you go without pizza!??❤️??❤️? At least I hope not. LOL!????❤️?❤️☺️?

I feel guilty doing that too often, and I already got last weeks pizza gifted to me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

I feel guilty doing that too often, and I already got last weeks pizza gifted to me.

Yeah, that's very true! That's a good point. But I'm sure a couple of people wouldn't mind. But I understand, I would do the same thing. I'd feel guilty otherwise.?❤️?❤️

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Tonight: Chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes and brown-sugar glazed carrots.

Sounds like the perfect little kid's meal for an toddler/baby. It makes me want to come over to your house for dinner. I love chicken nuggets, especially if they're high quality!????❤️ although if I came over to your house I'd want someone to feed me because I don't wanna be an big boy!???

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

For my evening meal, I typically lean towards something light and healthy. Tonight, I'm indulging in a bowl of probiotic yogurt topped with a delightful mix of organic fruit. I've got some mango, freshly picked figs from our tree, grapes straight from our vines, banana, and a sprinkle of chia seeds. To finish it off, a drizzle of honey on top. Delicious!

I have some spaghetti sauce, shredded mozarella, shredded parmasan, green bell pepper, chourico (moderately hot Portuguese sausage) and pizza crust. I think I'll make som chow mein

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I have some spaghetti sauce, shredded mozarella, shredded parmasan, green bell pepper, chourico (moderately hot Portuguese sausage) and pizza crust. I think I'll make som chow mein

I did not feel like going through all the work of making a pizza and wanted to finish off the chow mein noodles I had so that's what I made. I will make the pizza monday night. I will also make up a batch of Kool-Aid and it will be an 11-year-old boy's favorite: Pizza and bug juice