LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are you having for dinner tonight?

~Brian~

As this is Friday, and the weekend is upon us, I wonder what everyone will have for dinner tonight I may go and have a Subway sub, because I like the taste OK son or I may end up having a burrito bowl with the same thing I had last night except that I will put Cheese into it.

One of these days I’m going to learn how to cook some of the things I really want to eat.  I sometimes miss home cooking, and my mom is one of the best, but ever since July 4 weekend, and that ridiculous encounter, I’m not sure I’m going to get home cooking brought to me again.  One of these days I’m gonna get myself a big Steak, or maybe some pork chops, and I’ll cook them on my Forman Grill.  People wonder why I’m so fat why I get big:  I think it has to do mainly with the fact, That  I still need to learn to cook some things, and what is it exactly the healthiest food.

right now I wouldn’t mind having a rather large piece of meatloaf or A heap of potato’s.  But unfortunately I’m not sure if that will happen, unless I make it myself.  

if you like post what you’re going to eat it would be cool to see what Everyone is having on a Friday night.

Brian

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

It's Friday and the first (pay day) so its definitely Pizza night!

@DailyDi

I was wondering about that Mikey because you said that your favorite restaurant was open on Fridays and you were able to get a pizza, so I was wondering if you were going to do that and the reason why I posted this thread was because I thought of you on a Friday night and I wondered what everyone else may be eating thinking you would eat a pizza again!

I was wondering about that Mikey because you said that your favorite restaurant was open on Fridays and you were able to get a pizza, so I was wondering if you were going to do that and the reason why I posted this thread was because I thought of you on a Friday night and I wondered what everyone else may be eating thinking you would eat a pizza again!

hope it taste good and it went down OK! I know I like pizza, but I don’t like it to be too greasy because then it causes me problems with my stomach and can come out the other end in liquid form.

enjoy your weekend!

Brian

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

Yep! The good pizza place is only open Friday and Saturday, so it's our Friday meal when we can afford it. Truth be told, these says a pizza doesn't cost much more than a store-bought meal with how crazy groceries have gotten.

244339103_1637368749972934_5448590575894502596_n.jpg

• Like 1

I made meatloaf tonight.   And I mean made it ... I don't buy the frozen or "pre made" stuff from the store.   Got enough for many future meals yet.  It's now chillin in the fridge and tomorrow I'll slice it up, put aside 2 or 3 meals worth, then vacuum seal the rest of it to put into the freezer. 

I had this chicken pizza thing. it had pizza crust, chicken, smothered in barbecue sauce, well actually it was more like a flatbread than a pizza crust. with these little salad green leaf things and I think it had cheese on it. With a mountain dew to drink. It was very delicious!?? I also forgot to mention that I made a big mass and had to be cleaned up. I was a very dirty boy,? and I felt quite Little! *Giggles!*????????️❤️??❤️

• Like 1

I came into a bunch of free green peppers, and I mean a lot of them!  I cut some up to freeze and had stuffed green peppers in tomato sauce a few nights ago.  I'm going to make them again but this time a Mexican version with black beans, corn and salsa.

2 hours ago, littlecait said:

I had Cauliflower soup. Turkey breast, mushrooms and artichokes in a sauce with Pilau rice. All home made!

Yummy, that sounds good.

13 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I made meatloaf tonight.   And I mean made it ... I don't buy the frozen or "pre made" stuff from the store.   Got enough for many future meals yet.  It's now chillin in the fridge and tomorrow I'll slice it up, put aside 2 or 3 meals worth, then vacuum seal the rest of it to put into the freezer. 

Meatloaf will be back on the menu if my oven ever gets delivered!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yummy, that sounds good.

Meatloaf will be back on the menu if my oven ever gets delivered!

Yay for Mikey!??☺️????❤️?❤️???❤️??????❤️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I'm having dirty fries: not the healthiest thing in the world but very scrummy

What are dirty fries? When you eat fries without washing your hands first? ?

• Haha 2
38 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

There sort of like potato wedges covered in melted cheese there's delicious  

1_pizzaJPG.jpg

Like cheese fries?!?? Cool! That sounds delicious Raccoon!??? I'm SO jealous!????? Those look really good! I'm gonna have to try them one day.?❤️?❤️? I hope you really enjoy them tonight buddy!?☺️?❤️?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

There sort of like potato wedges covered in melted cheese there's delicious  

1_pizzaJPG.jpg

Those do sound good.

We're having chicken salad croissants with pasta salad today.

• Haha 1