LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We just passed 50K members! Think of that next time you feel alone. Now, of course only a fraction of that number are active right now, but over 17 years 50K other people came to find community and support.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

We just passed 50K members! Think of that next time you feel alone. Now, of course only a fraction of that number are active right now, but over 17 years 50K other people came to find community and support.

Yay!? What a milestone!!!? I love my second family so much!!!❤️???☺️??❤️??❤️?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

@DailyDi

Congrats on reaching this milestone - a WELL DESERVED achievement :)  Since we KNOW that only a fraction of that total is considered active, I wonder:  If you have to BAN someone for a violation of the rules, does the number of people change (meaning we have ~50,000 users, does a banned user still remain part of that?  I believe the answer is yes, but I am curious if there are a lot of people who "dont GET it" and you have to use the BANHAMMA -I wonder how many of that total have been banned).

@spoonchicken I have been a member since August 2019, and I know that DD has been around for at LEAST 25 years :)

Brian

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

Congrats on reaching this milestone - a WELL DESERVED achievement :)  Since we KNOW that only a fraction of that total is considered active, I wonder:  If you have to BAN someone for a violation of the rules, does the number of people change (meaning we have ~50,000 users, does a banned user still remain part of that?  I believe the answer is yes, but I am curious if there are a lot of people who "dont GET it" and you have to use the BANHAMMA -I wonder how many of that total have been banned).

@spoonchicken I have been a member since August 2019, and I know that DD has been around for at LEAST 25 years :)

Brian

There are currently 912 banned accounts :) We preserve them so the user can't just recreate the same account info and rejoin.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DailyDi said:

There are currently 912 banned accounts :) We preserve them so the user can't just recreate the same account info and rejoin.

@DailyDi

Not bad - In addition to "preserving them" you can use information from them to help you - It IS a pain however, to have to ban, because a LOT of the residential IP ranges are DYNAMIC, so you have to be on your toes - thank goodness for our admin team, who is "on the watch" and especially guys like @spoonchickenand @AwakenEvil who I have seen deal with foolish people, who think they can "pull the wool over their eyes"  NOPE :D

Brian

3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

Brian

Has DD really been around for 25 years?!??? I didn't know that. DAMN! that goes all the way back to the 90s.???

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Has DD really been around for 25 years?!??? I didn't know that. DAMN! that goes all the way back to the 90s.???

Yep! Twenty years here at Dailydiapers, and several years before that on smaller sites.

• Like 2

HEY!!! Congrats on the 50K sticking around!!! Very cool!!! I just wonder about the "other" traffic that has wandered through..... Must be in the 100k range if not more....but still nice to have 50 stick around.

I have been here since 2005, soooo.* Counts toes* thats 16 years...dont really have anywhere else to go to, so, unless I get kicked out for some reason, here I'll more than likely stay...

Thanks!!! ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

And ive been here for 16 of those 20 years.and i will never leave

Cool! So you're one of the originals. I hope to be around for at least that long, but you never know how life's gonna go. And if I ever do die, (God forbid) I would I want people to know it, and be memorialized here forever, so that people never forget their friendly neighborhood Spider-Boy!??☺️???️?️❤️?❤️ I would also want people to know how much I loved them, especially my friends!? And that I'll always be a part of this community and a true little baby at heart!❤️???☺️????❤️?????☺️

• Like 1

Says I been a member since 2007, but I'm sure I have been here much longer than that, maybe as a lurker or another account..

I changed username and e-mail in that period.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Says I been a member since 2007, but I'm sure I have been here much longer than that, maybe as a lurker or another account..

I changed username and e-mail in that period.

We moved a few times in the early years as the site grew and we got thrown off of cheap hosting platforms. 07 is about when we got a full dedicated server and put down stakes :)

• Like 1
11 hours ago, DailyDi said:

We moved a few times in the early years as the site grew and we got thrown off of cheap hosting platforms. 07 is about when we got a full dedicated server and put down stakes :)

Well I joined in Nov.10 2005.Less then a month after I got my first pc.Took me a few years befor i made this the only diaper chat I go to.Got to admit that I do miss DiaperGirlFree.But they closed a few years ago.DPF got got bad the last ten years or so

12 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I was 12 years old back in 2007!?

1 hour ago, waynecook52 said:

Well I joined in Nov.10 2005.Less then a month after I got my first pc.Took me a few years befor i made this the only diaper chat I go to.Got to admit that I do miss DiaperGirlFree.But they closed a few years ago.DPF got got bad the last ten years or so

I was 10 years old back in 2005!?