LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whag si the best diaper you have ever used

Northshore Megamax, because @NorthShoreAdam and his team know WHAT a "diaper" is, and also they know HOW to make a diaper.  The rest of the pack still uses, sells,  and makes inferior products, and expect "tabbed underwear" to deal with flows experienced by people who are severely incontinent, when quality should be stressed over quantity. 

Brian

• Like 1

For me it would be Huggies Baby Steps. I still have about a dozen or so from the mid 90's. To me they are perfection, plastic backed, cute prints, single tapes and they hold so much the plastic stretches. I can sleep in them, wet multiple times and wake with no leaks. If they were still available they would be the only diaper I would wear...

818028773_dpr007cr.thumb.jpg.6cb7daa4f8a10334d289b9d34083e9b5.jpg

1223408336_DTime008sm.thumb.jpg.a7073472fe504fd09d11b3a7cb8d620a.jpg

2056422313_DTime010sm.thumb.jpg.9b0dd9b3a5d912ae76e304f7a850ff2b.jpg

71161233_DTime021.thumb.jpg.d0120c50e49926145213ce382bc1f63f.jpg

735949342_DTime024.thumb.jpg.aa0f3578da2c6a5f9f3b3d90a51b38f6.jpg

1173658455_DTime061sm.thumb.jpg.6be2a976a2b39c919a4611c38744586a.jpg

13889190_DTime074sm.thumb.jpg.bdb7abc80578c68674e591a166825195.jpg

VINTAGE-HUGGIES-DIAPERS-Girls-size-5-XL-over.jpg.ab253810405c373a95f79b51ed37dd3c.jpg

• Like 1

"Best" is a rather subjective term. Rearz Alpaca is easily the most absorbent I've tried, is super cute, the tapes hold really well, and available from Amazon - but way too bulky and expensive for my typical usage. I'm ready to take them off long before they reach max capacity, so wearing them is wasteful. Something i would use on special occasions but definitely not every day. Then there's Always Discreet - very affordable, very discrete, last maybe a couple hours, which, for the most part, is about as long as I generally want to wear (so I'm not wasting a pricy high end diaper by tossing it half-used), and it's a pull up style, which appeals to my adult kid side more than taped diapers, but the design is pretty boring. I wear them a lot. Last is ABU Dino Rawrz - hands down my favorite design, absorbent enough to wear and use overnight when I'm in the mood (or around the house if I'm alone) but not as bulky as the Alpacas, I love the hook-and-loop tapes, and a bit cheaper than the Alpacas, especially if bought by the case or half case. If they came in a pull up style i would be in heaven. If I lived alone I'd wear them a lot more but for now they're once in a while diapers. So there are three diapers I like, and they could all be considered the best depending on what parameters you're using. Most people here would say the Rearz and ABUs are better but the Always Discreet fit my needs the best so I would be inclined to say they are the best.

Tough call but currently I’d say my favourite (best for fit and look) is Tykables Unicorn.

I do prefer the look of LFB disposables but found that they aren’t as good doing what their made for as the Tykables products 

The InControl Essentials is turning into one of my favorites.  They're just really great diapers IMO.  Basically its an all white version of Rearz Lil Monsters.  The diapers that I have used the most and I still really like are the Abena Abri Form L4s.  I've gone through a ton of these diapers over the years and they consistently perform very well.

While I don't use premium diapers much, I just got back from a 4 day vacation where I was diapered all the time from early morning to around 10pm, everywhere I went.  Of the premium diapers I've used, I would rate Betterdry at number 1 and Abena L4 at number 2.  I did not care for Confidry 24/7 at all, and I have used only one Mega Max.  My first impression of the Mega Max was not that favorable, but I only wore the one.  If I wear a few more over time when I get the chance to wear a diaper all day long, I may have a more favorable opinion of them.  Time will tell.

I used to be a fan on the ConfiDry brand as they were thick and really held up well all day and that’s a plus for me as I wear 24/7.  Unfortunately eight or nine months ago, their quality control began to slip in my personal opinion anyway.  The tapes were either stuck to each other or didn’t stick to the diaper.  I then tried Better Dry diapers.  The plastic backing is silky smooth and quiet and the diaper itself swells up extremely well over ten hours or so.

If I had an unlimited budget, I’d be tempted to try Rearz or bambino’s.  Wearing around the clock and at work and play, Better DRYS are easily number 1 for me.