LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your favorite diaper

I got many different favorites.

• Mega Max diapers: all 4 colors
  • ABUniverse: Space, Little Pawz, peekabu, simple ultra, super dry kids, cushies, Lavender.  Though they do not make lavender any longer.
  • Rearz: rebel, Safari.
  • Tykables: Overnights, Galactic
  • 2 weeks later...

Not my favourite but I ordered Rearz Princes diapers on a whim. I’m not a sissy or overly into DL myself. From a practical and capacity standpoint they are excellent.

Favorite???  that's tough - there's hardly a diaper I dont like! (especially the wet ones! ? )   In no particular order:

• Crinklz
  • Safari
  • Little Paws
  • Bambino Bianco or Bellisimo
  • PeekABU
21 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

11984314.jpg

Northshore Mega Max

Ask away bridge keeper, I am not afraid!

2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Favorite???  that's tough - there's hardly a diaper I dont like! (especially the wet ones! ? )   In no particular order:

• Crinklz
  • Safari
  • Little Paws
  • Bambino Bianco or Bellisimo
  • PeekABU

Ask away bridge keeper, I am not afraid!

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is your favorite diaper, or the Capitol of Assyria?

For me I really don't care as long as it does it's job. I have tried many brands over the years, but primarily stay with Abena L4, Megamax, Northshore Supremes and Dry 24/7.

On occasion I will also wear a Northshore Go Supreme pull on underwear with GaryWear Active Briefs as extra protection.

No matter what diaper I use, it makes me very happy.

After many years, and hundreds of diapers of different brands and makes and styles, I "think" I have narrowed it down to these in no particular order:

-Cloth prefolds and plastic pants

-Betterdrys

-Seni super plus (or quattros)

-ABU Kiddos

-Abena M4's ( if I have to)

I'd say the Megamax, and Rearz Lil' Splash and Lil' Monster diapers, in terms of day-to-day usability. Someone mentioned the Super Dry Kidz a few posts back, and those are a very cute and nostalgic-looking diaper, with their single tabs and print only on the landing zone, but I didn't find them really reliable - they are more like a treat when I don't have to go anywhere. Bambino's Classico and Teddy diapers are also close to the top of my list. 

• Like 1

My favorite diapie has always been Super dry kids. Which is actually based off a real pampers design!?☺️??❤️ and I would wear these diapers too if I was a actual baby!?

• Like 3