LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This site might be hacked?

So i just was getting on and google informed me that this site might be hacked and could redirect me to malware. 

Just thought i would bring this to someones attention to maybe look into it further 

• Like 2

Hello all:

it should be noted that most websites will "alert" if there is a  problem like an invalid certificate, or for those like me, that cannot afford to pay my website provider for the certificate - these are VERY expensive, as @DailyDi will probably agree.  Because I can't afford GoDaddy Fees for the Certificate, I use a self-signed certificate, which ALWAYS alerts when you go to a site that may pose a risk.

What you CAN do, if you trust the site you are surfing to, is to add an EXCEPTION to the browser, and after that, you won't get another warning for it again for this problem, UNLESS you clear the cache, and then you may have to add it again.  You should ONLY do this if you TRUST the site, and most of them that have the LOCK icon are trusted.  You still could get warnings about the site being unsafe, but anyone surfing the web has to decide how to proceed. 

I think its ALWAYS a good Idea to scan your servers, laptops, desktops and other devices for viruses and spyware, and ransomware.  In this day and age, it is becoming more prevalent that SCUMBAGS will try anything if you leave the doors unlocked, the windows open or the password file easily accessible.

Brian

• Like 1

Yeah, security certificates can be expensive! Luckily one is included in the DDOS and Security package we already use here. On the smaller sites I do the free certificates.

A tool I like to use is Advanced System Care https://www.iobit.com/en/advancedsystemcarefree.php that helps plug security holes, keeps drivers up to date and makes your computer run faster. The free version is all you need, though of course if you like it you should consider the full version to support the developers.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

I got a notification similar to that from my antivirus, but I assumed it was an ad that was causing it.

@Lost Little Neppy

Certificate warnings in Firefox are usually YELLOW, and offer you the chance to decide to proceed.  Antivirus warnings usually are RED, and will STOP you from loading it if there is sign of viruses.  HOWEVER, you have to be on the watch, because sometimes, it may be OK, and then you have a problem. 

Brian

3 minutes ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

I think it was a Norton extension that I have on my browser.

It could have also been Norton being, well, Norton, so feel free to disregard my concern! :P

I use Norton and don't get a warning. Usually it just turns out to be a bad link inserted in a public directory that they link to, so not something a regular site visitor would encounter.

4 minutes ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

I think it was a Norton extension that I have on my browser.

It could have also been Norton being, well, Norton, so feel free to disregard my concern! :P

@Lost Little Neppy

It could have been an extension in your browser, yes, but it is ALWAYS a good idea to alert someone if you suspect strangeness on their sites, and that way, it can be investigated, as sometimes, the only way to know there is a problem is to report it :)

Brian

On 7/21/2021 at 8:04 PM, Lost Little Neppy said:

I got a notification similar to that from my antivirus, but I assumed it was an ad that was causing it.

I agree this is more likely - ad hosting sites are common targets because of how much wider spread the impact would be.  If you have an ad blocker, you'll likely never see those alerts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The one thing I notice is it's running an incredibly old version of Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at dailydiapers.com Port 443.  2.4 is much more efficient and faster. 

and php.ini might want to disable php version, as it's exposed in headers x-powered-by: php/7.2.31.

• 1 month later...

I just got on this website and the pop up occurred saying my PC is locked due to suspicious activity, it wouldn't let me out so I had to turn it off and back on to get rid of it. 

• 2 weeks later...

That alert is NOT a real windows defender alert.  You've tripped across a piece of malware that's already on your machien.

What ever you do DO NOT CALL THE FUCKING NUMBER IN THE ALERT.   They will subvert you further.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-ads-fiancetrack2-dll-virus/

A thought... If you are getting some wierd notifcation check your browser setting are sending fake alerts to you.  Some sites want you to click the spam bot to verify you are human and allow notifications.  These sites are the ones that generate bs add ad alerts like this.  
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2765944?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid