LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need a Super Tough Disposable that won't CLUMP

Hello all,

I'm about to change careers and I need a diaper reccomendation for wearing to work.

I mostly have control, but Fecal control is unreliable sometimes, so better safe than sorry.

I will be doing a lot of walking, squatting, bending, lifting, sitting, etc.

I need a disposable because I will need to throw away any poopy diapers I fill.

This diaper also needs to be very tough in the sense that it will not clump and break apart,

or split in the butt area.

Does anyone have any ideas?

• Like 1

I would definitely recommend the Northshore Megamax. I have worn these while doing roofing, laying flooring, working on cars, building a shed on a hot day, and all sorts of other circumstances. The stuffing stays together really well, they have great capacity, and they are very comfortable. The Rearz Elite and Rearz essential also stand up well to vigorous physical activity. The tabs are tenacious on all of these, as well.  

• Like 1

Add a booster to any diaper to prevent clumping. Even smaller boosters will prevent clumping.

The added material provides extra structure to the diaper and prevents even the most clumpiest of diapers from clumping.

North shore megamax diapers are the only thing I’ve worn that doesn’t clump.  I wear the north shore supremes as my daily diaper and they don’t clump badly, but I’ve never had a megamax clump at all

4 hours ago, CodHero24 said:

Hello all,

I'm about to change careers and I need a diaper reccomendation for wearing to work.

I mostly have control, but Fecal control is unreliable sometimes, so better safe than sorry.

I will be doing a lot of walking, squatting, bending, lifting, sitting, etc.

I need a disposable because I will need to throw away any poopy diapers I fill.

This diaper also needs to be very tough in the sense that it will not clump and break apart,

or split in the butt area.

Does anyone have any ideas?

@CodHero24

My recommendation is the Northshore Megamax:  This diaper is designed for people who are severely incontinent.  These diapers are awesome - They can handle almost anything you release. The Megamax is the diaper I use :)

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1

While everyone said Northshore Mega Max, be aware they are very thick and bulky diapers.  They are that way for very heavy wetters so they can be worn 8+ hours without needing to be changed.  I would say if you were a heavy wetter, needed an 8 hour diaper and didn't care how bulky you might look, they would be a good diaper.

You said that you mostly have control but fecal control is unreliable, and that you would be changing any poopy diapers.  Mega Max might be over kill if you are concerned about bulk and mainly need them for fecal control, not bladder control.  Perhaps Northshore Supreme Lites might be a good option.  Not as thick and bulky, more discreet if you don't need them for wetting, they come in colors and the backing is pretty sturdy.  Not sure if they would clump because again, I get the idea you won't be using them to wet in, more in case of a bowel issue.  You might want to get samples of each from Northshore, try both and see which would better suit your work needs.

• Like 3

Pretty much what @rusty pins said. While I love my MegaMax, they are very much a wetters diaper. They last all day, but if you are going to be messing and changing, they are a bit of overkill.

Of course only you know how much protection you need. So I would also recommend you try the Supremes or even the Supreme Lites. I can't remember any of them ripping or failing.

• Like 1

Clumping only happens when a diaper gets saturated, and the padding comes apart from the backing sheet, no fun! ? if all you might be concerned with is possible poop accident, you might try Seni products. The super plus' are really great, cloth backed so they are quiet and descreet, but they hold a lot, but are fairly inexpensive so you dont have to feel like you have wasted a diaper unless it is soaked,etc

You might also consider "Total dry" products:

https://totaldry.com/totaldry-overnight-fitted-briefs.html

I used to wear these until sizing became an issue ??? but they do not clump or fall apart and are very high quality. The owner(?) creator of the company was instrumental in the creation of childrens disposable diapers, so these guys know quite a bit!! ???

The over nights hold a good amount, and are just a good all around 'medical' diaper, if you can get them. 

I think somewhere along the line they bought, or were bought or combined with Bambino diaper, but I'm not sure. Bambinos are also nice, but tend to run a bit small...

Hope this helps!!! All are descreet, yet perform well, and especially the Senis, priced adaquitly. 

?

• Like 1

I have Tena ultra stretch that are apparently an import and not available in the US. Shame because they hold a fair amount and are completely cloth style with two big stretchy velcro tapes that do not come loose. They're pretty much grown up baby diapers.

• Like 1

I use Seni Super Plus as my daily diaper. It doesn't clump for long walks or an active day in the garden. I have had more clumping issues with megamax, plus the Seni are fabric backed and breathe nicely in the summer heat.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the Help so far.

Yes, Mega Max are nice but Overkill because changing before 8-12 hours is not an issue.  I've used the megamax for a job just like this, and they are very comfortable but they do start leaking SAP through the middle leg sections, from all the movement I put them through.  Also, the SAP doesn't seem to wick to the back of the diaper, so the front bulges up like a balloon instead of wicking evenly which in the work environment is not ideal...

I have tried TOTAL DRY and I recently just ordered some from their website, (instead of Bambino where I normally buy them).  I'm worried about the quality though because the Total Dry Plus recently lowered their quality standards.  They were built very well, but the new batches are Splitting in the butt crack area if you're physical in them, which is really disappointing because before the defect they were such a great diaper for fecal, and if you wanted to wet in them just simply add a stuffer.

I'm hoping the Total Dry Overnights have the same great quality they've always had. (BECAUSE I BOUGHT TWO CASES LOL.)  I'll know right away if they changed the material to the cheaper stuff which will cause Splits in the material.  It's basically just a weaker plastic than before.

To those who suggested the cloth like diapers, I'd be willing to give those another try, now that I have an arsenal of Onesey's available.

The cloth like diapers tend to sag down throughout the day, even though the tapes are secure, the material on the hips tends to stretch to the point where the diaper is no longer snug and secure.  Keep in mind my job is very physical, allowing the cloth diaper material to stretch during the day, wheras an office job wouldn't have this issue.

Thank you all for your input and suggestions.  Keep 'em coming.

I'm always looking for the perfect diaper that is:

Absorbant but Quiet and on the Thin Side

Superundies are a fairly good adult cloth diaper, I used them for years at night.

i still must vouch for mega max, dry they really aren’t that bulky or big, and they only get as bulky as you let them. Change sooner if it’s getting to big. And I’ve ever had one clump up on me! I’m also a vary active person, I go out with friends, work (8-14 hours a day), go on walks, camping etc 

they do feel a little big at first but after a few weeks you get use to them 

On 7/9/2021 at 6:01 AM, CodHero24 said:

I've used the megamax for a job just like this, and they are very comfortable but they do start leaking SAP through the middle leg sections, from all the movement I put them through.

I've had similar problems with megamax, and they have replaced them for me. I haven't tried the new ones yet to see if they are any better.

1 hour ago, WetDad said:

I've had similar problems with megamax, and they have replaced them for me. I haven't tried the new ones yet to see if they are any better.

I’ve never experienced this with mega max thankfully, do you happen to have a picture of what they do?

i have had there air diapers break down on me, but they sent me a new case that didn’t do it!

I do like the MegaMax, but it only ever get wets in front, and like mentioned, it fills like a balloon. 

I went out with it wet, and even though I didn't pee in it when out, it ballooned in front.

Only diaper I've had this problem.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 1:24 AM, Dubious said:

I do like the MegaMax, but it only ever get wets in front, and like mentioned, it fills like a balloon. 

I went out with it wet, and even though I didn't pee in it when out, it ballooned in front.

Only diaper I've had this problem.

I tuck like a drag queen when putting on a megamax. That way when I wet it flows back. I keep trying other diapers and I just keep coming back to them. Not overly thick, the tapes just don't quit, they hold a ton, they're fairly quiet, even my fiance can't tell until his hand comes in contact with my diaper area. My gay uncle was squeezing my butt when I was wearing one at pride and he couldn't tell. Also on that note, they work great at the bar. Was wearing slim fit jeans and no one noticed. They fit wonderful, and look perfect. Also they're available in a variety of colors(love the tye die) and just make life in diapers way more manageable 

I can also recommend the megamax briefs, they can last me 10+ hours and I often work outside or in really hot conditions as well as being very active through out my day. They don't fall apart until I take it off and an disposing of it. 

Read the blog I posted yesterday.  After 6 hours in a Mega Max on my vacation trip out in the heat and humidity doing the Boat Rides and hikes at the two stops in Wisconsin Dells, the inner lining separated from the diaper and padding fell out on the motel room floor.  I put a booster pad inside, pulled it back up and for extra safety I put on my Gary Wear waterproof pants over the Mega Max.  In another 2 hours doing another boat tour the Mega Max was done for.  They may last some people 10+ hours and it may depend on what you are doing at the time, but for me they did break down after 6 hours in the hot and humid conditions I was in.  I admit that the Betterdry diaper also broke down for me in the same conditions, but it lasted longer before having issues with the inner lining than the Mega Max diaper.