LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you attend diaper party?

I attended a few, before realising that the parties don't live up to the anticipation.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, KittyMerriweather said:

I would only attend something like this if people I knew I could trust were on the guest list.

This would be my sentiment as well. In an era where everyone has an HD video camera on their hip at all times, I would have to trust the people throwing the party, or, someone I trust would have to vouch for them. 

I have attended two "diaper events" in my career so far, both at Rearz, and both were handled really well. I didn't know anybody at either event, so I was a bit uneasy about going, but they did a great job of making everyone comfortable, and they had a strict no-photography rule, such that they put stickers over the cameras on everyone's phones. I wore a diaper to both events, but both times, under clothing.. The Halloween party featured some people dressing a bit more obviously "ABDL", but, nobody was walking around in just a diaper. I had a Barnyard on under some medical scrubs (my costume), and I was fairly self-conscious at first, because it was a big diaper under lightweight pants, but I relaxed after a while, as probably 90% of the people there had a diaper on. 

So maybe if it was an ABDL or DL event, where the wearing of diapers was secondary, I could go without excess trepidation, @TexasFun. But if it was going to be a party where everyone openly wore exposed diapers, I'd really have to know who was throwing it or who I was going with. I'd have to like, and trust, the people involved.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

.... if it was going to be a party where everyone openly wore exposed diapers, I'd really have to know who was throwing it or who I was going with. I'd have to like, and trust, the people involved.  

Oh, I would not attend any event if diapers were openly exposed. And before the entire site sets my inbox on fire with angry responses, I will add, I wouldn't attend something were people walked about in their tighty-whities either.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, KittyMerriweather said:

Oh, I would not attend any event if diapers were openly exposed. And before the entire site sets my inbox on fire with angry responses, I will add, I wouldn't attend something were people walked about in their tighty-whities either.

Have you ever gone swimming? Because your average diaper provides more coverage.

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Have you ever gone swimming? Because your average diaper provides more coverage.

Most people cover up when they exit the water, so I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

Been there done that as well. In general, parties are.. "Ok", but if you are with some really fun, silly good people, the whole "diaper thing" becomes a side issue. 

The ones I have bedn to were generally fun, as I knew at least 1 person there, so that helped.

Diapers covered or not, does'nt make much if a difference....been there done that.

Been to one many years ago to experience it. My DL friend was there as well.  Just about 8 of us sitting in a den and chatting.  There was some food, 4 of us took off our pants and sat in shirts and diapers.  Kind of lame.  I'm glad I went to experience being with a small group of AB/DL's wearing diapers and chatting but I've been there, done that and probably won't do it again.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Been to one many years ago to experience it. My DL friend was there as well.  Just about 8 of us sitting in a den and chatting.  There was some food, 4 of us took off our pants and sat in shirts and diapers.  Kind of lame.  I'm glad I went to experience being with a small group of AB/DL's wearing diapers and chatting but I've been there, done that and probably won't do it again.

@rusty pins

I would agree.  I remember having a discussion with @AwakenEvil when he said He, His Wife, and some friends would rent a huge house, and then they would be able to do whatever they do there.  It reminded me of my College Days at Champlain, where we would "party" in someone's dorm room, or we would play Nintendo, Super NES, or whatever.  We could watch a movie, or play games, and I remember having Tournaments with friends, and sometimes wished Mike was playing, but there would be NO WAY that I would live down what would happen IF something happened to him, because of the alcohol, so most times, I would TELL Mike what we did with the Games when we spoke or when I went home.  I borrowed his Nintendo Game Boy for a semester, and was playing TMNT and Tetris and a couple more when I wanted to be alone, or when I was bored. 

I did that, because at the time, there was a LOT of alcohol being smuggled in, and I did NOT want to get into trouble, because of the tickets and fines you get for noise violations, or being underage and drinking:  I drank some beers myself, and got drunk ONCE (Ironically, I had some HARD Licquer (sp) and the crew went to a drugstore, bought BABY BOTTLES, and then put a hole in the nipple.  They said that if you put Hard Stuff in a Baby Bottle, you get DRUNK FASTER). All that did for me, is make me feel SICK, because Hard Stuff has too much Sweetness, and is really STRONG, and I barfed for an HOUR:  I asked a buddy for a BEER to replace that with, and I felt better, but the next morning at like 5am, I was praying to the potty, as I was barfing up all that alcohol:  I drank SO Much water that weekend, and I had to LIE to my parents, (My Stepdad) telling them that I was sick, which I was, but they didn't KNOW that the REASON I was sick, was because I was drunk, or had been drinking alcohol, but years later, I TOLD him that I was DRUNK that day, and he told me "I Knew, and kept a secret."   I only got drunk ONCE, and I don't think I want to do that again.

As far as going to a party with AB's or DL's:  The only way I would do that would be if I had someone whom I TRUSTED and knew well went with me. From what @AwakenEvil tells me, the last party like I described that he had was FUN, and when he sent me the pics, I was a tad homesick for the days when we could get together, and do things like that.  One picture brought back memories of my former dorm, which is an old Victorian Mansion.  I would probably hang out with them as well, but I don't know how far I would go the first time:  Depends on the Crowd, who I go with, and the situation.

If it were a situation where I was with someone I trusted, and we are in their home, or in a hotel room or something, than I would probably have NO PROBLEM with it, but if I was going myself, and knew no one, I probably would not take off my pants and run around in diapers the first time out it would probably take a few times before I would do that.

Brian

On 6/14/2021 at 9:27 PM, TexasFun said:

Would you ever travel to attend a diaper party? 

Definitely! If it was local, of course lol. I can't afford to travel cross country. =P

• 2 months later...

I have not been to a AB/DL party.  Though I have met one person in my life who I met on a Diaperchat.  Which for the life of me can not remember what site that was.  It was interesting though if I new what was going to happen when I met the person.  I would have not met him.  

Now if @AwakenEvil comes back to Tennessee and he wants to meet up I will meet him as he is  a cool person. 

Though as for a party goes I am not sure as in this day in age with covid running around I could not work that out. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I have not been to a AB/DL party.  Though I have met one person in my life who I met on a Diaperchat.  Which for the life of me can not remember what site that was.  It was interesting though if I new what was going to happen when I met the person.  I would have not met him.  

Now if @AwakenEvil comes back to Tennessee and he wants to meet up I will meet him as he is  a cool person. 

Though as for a party goes I am not sure as in this day in age with covid running around I could not work that out. 

@DiaperboyEddie12

@AwakenEvil has shown pictures of some of his parties. I have also had a discussion with him. They sound like a lot of fun and there seems to be a lot going on. As I said in one of my prior posts, When I looked at these they brought back memories of my college days when we used to have big parties upstairs in someone’s room. It would be interesting to see what one of these parties is Like.  I am sure that if you go with the right people or in the right crowd of people that you know and trust, a party would be a blast!  I would ask him questions about his parties if interested they sound really awesome!

however with Covid still hanging around, especially the Delta variant, we have to still remain vigilant and careful. For example yesterday I found out that the federal mask mandate that is in place on all planes trains buses and other types of public transportation will remain in place until sometime in January 2022.  I also have a feeling that like my doctor has told me, that Covid will still be around, and that the winter will probably have an uptick in it. So even though we are getting closer to the end of this, we may still have a while to go. Because of this, I still would be careful.  Someday, I hope that we will be able to get back to normal again, but the word normal will probably never be like it was back in 2018 or 2019.

Brian

Our parties tend to be pretty wild. It's mostly a small group of around 40 folks that regularly gets together. Sometimes we are smaller in numbers and other times we are standing room only but we love hanging out and drinking/earing/games with one another.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Our parties tend to be pretty wild. It's mostly a small group of around 40 folks that regularly gets together. Sometimes we are smaller in numbers and other times we are standing room only but we love hanging out and drinking/earing/games with one another.

@AwakenEvil

oh for the old days when I was in college: the only differences between the ones I went to in college and the ones you hold it where are you do is that there are no security guards no police and no one trying to get you in trouble for trying to having to sneak girls upstairs everyone knows what’s going on and is allowed in so that means everyone has fun and don’t have to worry too much about people that aren’t supposed to be there. I can’t begin to tell you the number of times where someone made a mistake on campus and almost brought a party to a crashing halt because someone said something about a party going on on campus.

there were two instances where I was in college that bring back fond memories one of them was when I was in a senior class called professional writing. Most of the people that were in this class where upperclassman and seniors because we needed this class to be able to complete one of the new degrees that my college had started in 1995.  We even had a couple of on duty police officers that were doing their practical‘s while they were in class. I will never forget it. The reason is, because at the end of the last class that we had we went to a local bar and each had a drink during class time but this is because we were the first class of seniors graduated, and we were complete with our final exams so we had no problem.The other was when we went to an off-campus party when I had finished my associates degree program. There were a lot of people that I went to school with there. During this party we had no reason to worry about security or police because this was a private residence. I went to this party because I wanted to have some fun and I knew that I had someone around just in case there was an issue and so that I could get home without having to worry about being drunk. These two parties were the most fun that I’ve had. I could tell you another story about the last day that I was on campus as a senior in my bachelors program:  there are 16 weeks during a semester. The last week on campus they call senior week. During this time we go through several practices for graduation ceremonies. During this week we can also remain on campus as a senior for one last week graduating on a Saturday. I lived in an old Victorian mansion in Burlington Vermont, named Bader Hall. On the top of this buildingThere was a widows watch: a place where a person or widow could climb to the very top of the building and look out the windows towards the lake in this case Lake Champlain to see if there are any ships coming in.

there was a widows watch: a place where a person or widow could climb to the very top of the building and look out the windows towards the lake in this case Lake Champlain to see if there are any ships coming in.

well that week I had three or four people come to me and ask me a question: that was do I want to go up and see what it is like at the very top of the building: they wanted to take me all the way to the widows Watch and they climbed at least five flights of stairs each of them becoming more dangerous as we got to the last piece last five or 10 steps were a drop down ladder. At the end I had a friend carry me up this ladder and placed me at the top of the windows watch taking a chair and placing it in the middle of this room no bigger than maybe a 10 x 10 room or less:  you could look in all four directions and see out all the windows. So that day I looked out the windows that were across from one of our academic buildings. Thinking to myself that we are going to get in trouble, I didn’t say much until the end when I had a friend say no one‘s going to get us in trouble because no one sees us up here. When that happened I decided to say hello and yell out the window to a few girls that we saw on the ground. After we were finished the reverseHappened and they brought me down from the widows watch down five flights of stairs and then placed me in my room. I will never forget that week because no one is supposed to be able to access that part of the building it was locked so as a last hurrah when they asked me I said what the hell you only live once! As I said very fond memories very good memories and memories that will last a lifetime, and ones that I can actually tell friends about that our alumni of the college??????

Brian

Hell yeah!!!!! I would attend an diaper party!?????????????☺️??❤️?? But only if I could be around my friends and other people my age, real age not little age although that would be cool too.? And I really hope the people there would be really into kisses, hugging and snuggling & cuddling just like me! And we would play fun baby games and take naps and have lots of diapered fun with plenty of pacifiers and bottle time.???? And yes, I would travel for it in a heartbeat!???? I don't care if a bunch of strangers know I'm an ABDL!

• Like 2

Nope. My Daddy and I don't really have any desire to sit around with other people in diapers. We've gone to a couple of gatherings at Cons and people would approach my Daddy with awkward requests.

We have friends who are littles and babyfurs and prefer just to chill as friends versus a diaper focused get together.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

No way. I don't like seeing other men in diapers. And I would never show myself to others in just a diaper. Nor would I do so in just my regular underwear. 

• Like 1