LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mega Max Diapers

For those who regularly wear Mega Max diapers, some questions.  How long are you able to comfortably go wearing a Mega Max diaper before you change it?  8 hours?  10 hours, 12 or more hours?  When I say comfortably, what I mean is a pretty wet diaper but not so soaked that you feel really wet or a bit uncomfortable.  How about when wet to capacity, just before it's about to leak?  How many hours do you get out of it before you must change to avoid wet pants?  At how many hours do you usually change your Mega Max, and is it totally soaked or just pretty wet?  By the time you change, how much do you figure it has swelled up?  Front, back or all over?  Lastly, when you put on a dry Mega Max and then your pants or shorts, is it not that noticeable but later when it's soaked has it swelled up so much that it's pretty noticeable to people that you're wearing diapers?  Any experiences wearing very wet Mega Max diapers in public and/or being noticed by anyone?

Ive recently been testing Mega Max’s as a replacement diaper-of choice so far i have found I can get 8 hours most days but I do change out way before I get close to saturation no mater what diaper  im in.   The mega max is a absorbent diaper and it does swell up similar to the betterdry diapers and no one has noticed the bulk even when wet.  Since I wear 24/7 ive warn them multiple times in public even to work with no issues.

Megamax’s will probably become my diaper of choice to manage my IC issues 

• Like 1

They're just not working for me.  They always leak right in the bottom of the crotch after 3 wettings.  I've had it happen after two once.  I definitely can't trust it when wearing in public so its strictly an at home diaper for me.

• Like 1

All depends on your fluid intake.   If I'm drinking some beers, a MegaMax may only last be three hours.  With normal fluid intake,  10-12 hours.  If I don't consume too many fluids,  a MegaMax could last me 14 hours or more.  How you wet your diaper will influence the capacity.   I  just let it trickle out whenever I'm diapered.   If you flood, you likely will leak sooner.

A dry MegaMax conceals pretty well under loose fitting jeans or shorts, but it is thick.  You know that you have a diaper on between your legs. 

They do swell up a lot as they get wetter and wetter.   They swell up in the front and the crotch area.  Not much gets wicked to the back of the diaper unless you are laying on your back while you pee.

As they swell,  I find that I walk with a waddle because it is so swollen between my legs.

1 hour ago, diaperedboilerman said:

I have noticed this on occasion too. I find the fit is very important. I am between L and XL. The XL is more comfortable for me, but leaks easier because the crotch area is so long between the wings it does not form a tight seal for me along my leg and groin area. The Large never leak, but are so tight they are not really comfortable. Taps land on the edge of the wings, not even on the landing zone. However If I lay down on the floor and put the XL megamax on and get it tight around my thigh and legs, I can trust it at work for 11 hours and I do that. And as with any diaper, sitting peeing 3 or more times will almost always guarantee a leak. I also do not flood the diaper, being that I have OAB I pee a lot, but not loads at a time. That helps any diaper to absorb more and even wick more. 

I'm with you DB.  I'm kinda in between sizes too.  I've had better luck with the larges than the XL's.  The problem I have with the larges is when they swell up they tend to become more uncomfortable on the nether regions so I've been sticking with the XL's.  Another problem.....if you could call it that is that the tapes on the XL's stick like glue.  They're the toughest tapes I've ever had to remove....

12 hours ago, drynot said:

They're just not working for me.  They always leak right in the bottom of the crotch after 3 wettings.  I've had it happen after two once.  I definitely can't trust it when wearing in public so its strictly an at home diaper for me.

Maybe go down a size, Ive never had a leak in 8 plus hours wearing them 

Depends on how much you wet.   Generally, the rule of thumb for any diaper is that if you start to feel wet, then it's probably at (or beyond) its capacity.
I can last all day long in a single megamax in most cases.

I have never had a leak with a MegaMax diaper. Remember, though any diaper has its failure threshold; it's important to know your diapers capacity and change before you reach the "wet threshold." For those of you between sizes, what better motivation to lose some weight: win-win: healthier AND better fitting diapers. Also remember that MegaMax diapers run larger; they are the only diaper I wear in size Small.

• Like 1

Rusty,  I'm in a Blue MegaMax diaper right now.   It's a large and fits me well.   I've been in it over 9 1/2 hours now with no leaks.   It's pretty wet, but not soaked.   I've had normal fluid intake and pee whenever I've got the slightest urge to pee. No floods.  

I  put it on tight and it's held well.   I haven't had to adjust the tapes and the leg gathers are still snugly in place.  

It's definitely swollen in the front and groin area,  but not in the seat area. A little bit of sag in the groin, but not too bad.  I  only have shorts on over the diaper. It effects my walk a little bit with all the bulk between my legs right now. 

I think that it is still very comfortable.   I feel the warm wetness when I pee, but then it feels dry again a few seconds later. 

I'm sure that I could get 2-3 more hours out of this diaper,  but I have to get ready for work soon,  so I'll be taking it off.  

It feels incredible walking around the house, up n down the stairs with this huge diaper between my legs.   Incredibly comfortable.  I hate to take it off.

I’m a regular MegaMax wearer and I typically go 6-7 hours until I change. When dry, they are surprisingly discreet until they reach about 1/3  capacity. The swelling bias is in front and middle. Wetting past the crease of the buttocks is a skill in my book. There have been a handful of times where I’ve reached near capacity in public and I haven’t gotten any funny glares.

The only problem I have with Megamax is that it gets so wide in the crotch. Good for those that like to waddle.. I don't

With 1x insert I can wear one for ~24 hours.

If you sit on hard chairs a lot, they will last much shorter time.

Went out last night had a few to many beers! Put a mega max in and wet lots! Lasted me 12 hours before I had to take off

• 2 weeks later...

I too have had trouble with MegaMax leaks, I’m also between sizes and maybe the issue I’d that the medium is just too big for me.

I tried a Tykables booster in a medium sized pink MegaMax but that seemed to make the problem worse.

It’s a shame as I really like the look and feel of the MegaMax but I think I’ll be going back to my Tykables when the two packs I have are gone. 

1 hour ago, Forced2wet said:

I too have had trouble with MegaMax leaks, I’m also between sizes and maybe the issue I’d that the medium is just too big for me.

I tried a Tykables booster in a medium sized pink MegaMax but that seemed to make the problem worse.

It’s a shame as I really like the look and feel of the MegaMax but I think I’ll be going back to my Tykables when the two packs I have are gone. 

MegaMax diapers are the only diapers I wear in size SMALL. I wear 34" waist pants, that are just a little roomy for me, I don't like tight pants, plus I need some room for my diaper.

11 hours ago, Moochie said:

MegaMax diapers are the only diapers I wear in size SMALL. I wear 34" waist pants, that are just a little roomy for me, I don't like tight pants, plus I need some room for my diaper.

Same, the medium MegaMax are just slightly too big, they feel great on, thick and come above my belly button but I just don’t trust them

• 2 weeks later...

I wear a size small and absolutely love them. This is my go to diaper and I can easily get 10-12 hours out of one. They do tend to bulk up in the front and between the crotch but I wear loose fitting jeans at work and I don’t think they’re noticeable. I am on Instagram and Twitter if you would like to see pictures of them at pretty much capacity- crinkly pants

I can get up to 12 hours in a Megamax. I tend to pee more frequently and smaller amounts so they can hold quite a bit. Going that long though gets really uncomfortable because of the weight/swelling. I need to wear very loose, baggy pants or cargo shorts for any hope of concealment. 

I’ve been wearing MegaMax diapers for the past two or three years to manage my urge urinary incontinence. I like their high capacity and the fact that, for me at least, they almost never leak. In fact, they are the only brand of diaper that I’ve ever tried that don’t ever leak at night even if I wet while sleeping on my side. For many years, I wore a diaper 24/7. However, since I’ve been retired and spending a lot of time at home  where I can go to the toilet immediately whenever I need to, I often do not wear during the day when I’m at home. However, I still wear whenever I’m out of the house and at night. 

I like the MM but I have been wearing them to bed vs BetterDry, my go to, and I have woke up consistently with a wicking out the top front that wets the bedding.  I like the MM when I am upright, but for night, the BetterDry do better to spread the wetness and not wick out.  Going to try the NS Supremes for a bit as they wick well, but they are so damn firm it hurts.  BetterDry are softer.

I put on a Tye Dye MegaMax size Small at about 6:30 pm. I wet just a little before I went to bed, and it is now 4:30 am. I am very, very wet and messy. Ten hours and no diaper failure. Great diaper.

On 7/14/2021 at 12:19 AM, joemama said:

I like the MM but I have been wearing them to bed vs BetterDry, my go to, and I have woke up consistently with a wicking out the top front that wets the bedding.  I like the MM when I am upright, but for night, the BetterDry do better to spread the wetness and not wick out.  Going to try the NS Supremes for a bit as they wick well, but they are so damn firm it hurts.  BetterDry are softer.

That's somewhat my experience as well -- and the ABU PeekABU /Simple Ultra are much the same way.  Just not enough wicking capability so the front becomes too "water logged".

to be honest megamax can really last for a minute, they hold a lot so i can just keep peeing and not worry, or even feel it. it obviously would get uncomfortable soon if im pooping in it but i try to time my diaper wearing so that messing is usually toward the end 

On 6/7/2021 at 6:02 AM, rusty pins said:

For those who regularly wear Mega Max diapers, some questions.  How long are you able to comfortably go wearing a Mega Max diaper before you change it?  8 hours?  10 hours, 12 or more hours?  When I say comfortably, what I mean is a pretty wet diaper but not so soaked that you feel really wet or a bit uncomfortable.  How about when wet to capacity, just before it's about to leak?  How many hours do you get out of it before you must change to avoid wet pants?  At how many hours do you usually change your Mega Max, and is it totally soaked or just pretty wet?  By the time you change, how much do you figure it has swelled up?  Front, back or all over?  Lastly, when you put on a dry Mega Max and then your pants or shorts, is it not that noticeable but later when it's soaked has it swelled up so much that it's pretty noticeable to people that you're wearing diapers?  Any experiences wearing very wet Mega Max diapers in public and/or being noticed by anyone?

I wore one yesterday from Noon til 1130 12 at night good sized wettings all day... by the end of the night my diaper was nice and squishy and never leaked