LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers In Public Observations...

2 hours ago, Moochie said:

Agreed. I love my diapers and wear and wet my diapers in public all the time, but under appropriate adult clothing so that I am discreet. I think wearing only a diaper and tee-shirt with no outer clothing crosses the line for exposing the general public to your diapers. If someone were walking around in just underpants or panties I suspect the police would eventually be called. I would advise against this and hope you reconsider both for your own safety and for sensitivity and courteousness to others. I suspect in addition to diapers, you may be or have tendencies for exhibitionism. Be careful, my thoughts and concerns here are being offered to help you avoid problems and are not meant to shame you.

This has been a topic of discussion for many years on this site.  I agree with Moochie that people can go too far.  One previous member who's name was Brian always argued that just wearing diapers and nothing else on the beach (where children are playing) covered a lot more than a speedo or a bikini, and if a baby can be on the beach in just a diaper why couldn't he?  We can argue the point over and over but I'm with the crowd that believes wearing diapers in public is OK as long as they are properly covered by normal everyday clothing.  It's one thing if you have a bit of a wardrobe issue and your shirt rides up in back exposing a little diaper if you have to bend down in a store to get something off a bottom shelf, but different if you go out in just a shirt and a diaper with no pants or shorts covering it, especially when your intention is to stop in public places and stores for the purpose of having everyone around you see you openly wearing a diaper.  It is exhibitionism and done only to expose the general public to your fetish for your own jollies.  What if there were 8 or 9 year old kids in the store or in their parent's car at the gas station looking out the windows as you are putting air in your tires?  Could that be considered exposing children to your fetish?

I had a recent vacation trip where I was in diapers all the time except when sleeping overnight in my motel.  I wore Betterdry, Abena L4 and MegaMax diapers but with a onesie and shorts that were large enough to hide the bulk for the most part.  My diaper was never exposed and when seated on a miniature train ride where I thought someone might see a bit if they looked up the legs of my shorts, I held my arm down so that wouldn't be possible.  People around me at all the tourist attractions were oblivious to the fact I was wearing a diaper.  Yeah, people might get a thrill if they feel someone might have noticed they are wearing diapers, but I believe going out in just a shirt and a diaper among the public so people can't avoid seeing it is taking it too far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now I will agree no one wants to see a adult wearing only a wet or messy diaper in public.

However I disagree with the consensus here that a adult in only a diaper or diaper and shirt that has not been used should not be seen in public.

My belife is if we ever want to see adults wearing diapers in public, we all need to get out there and do it.

History is a wonderful teacher.

Was not that many years ago when women at a beach had to wear knee length swim suites,  or speedos where not allowed, nor where women allowed G-string bikinis, gay couples could not hold hands in public or kiss in public.

It's all about perception and how your raised to call out those who don't fit what your raised to belive is normal. 

If you as a adult what to be accepted as a diaper wearing adult, get out there and flaunt it, or we will have to stay in the closet forever. 

Just my honest humble opinion on this subject.

• Like 1

I must say I don’t want to see people wondering around in just big peoples undies and a t-shirt so I’m sure they don’t want to see me in just my diaper and a t-shirt.

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2021 at 9:40 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Now I will agree no one wants to see a adult wearing only a wet or messy diaper in public.

However I disagree with the consensus here that a adult in only a diaper or diaper and shirt that has not been used should not be seen in public.

My belife is if we ever want to see adults wearing diapers in public, we all need to get out there and do it.

History is a wonderful teacher.

Was not that many years ago when women at a beach had to wear knee length swim suites,  or speedos where not allowed, nor where women allowed G-string bikinis, gay couples could not hold hands in public or kiss in public.

It's all about perception and how your raised to call out those who don't fit what your raised to belive is normal. 

If you as a adult what to be accepted as a diaper wearing adult, get out there and flaunt it, or we will have to stay in the closet forever. 

Just my honest humble opinion on this subject.

I agree with Iluvmydiapers. I wore diapers openly from the age of 4.5 until I was 10 and tor the most part during the warmer weather I would be out in a tee shirt and a diaper and there were relatively few people who made any comments about it (at least within earshot) of me or my mother and the few who did say something to her got a firm dose of mom’s mind your own business and keep your opinions to yourself attitude. Plenty of children saw me in diapers well past the typical age one should be out of diapers. I’m sorry (I may be dense when it comes to this) but I fail to see the difference between people seeing me wearing diapers at the ages of 4.5 to 10 and seeing me wearing diapers as an adult (not that I’m condoning it but I fail to see the difference between an adult wearing diapers in public and a teen or pre teen wearing diapers in public). 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The only time im in just a diaper is at home or in a hotel room when sleeping, I wear  24/7 so being diapered in public is a daily occurrence but Im fully dressed and even if some one notices my diaper while changing its a none issue I would never wear just s diaper an tee shirt in public. 

• Like 1
On 10/5/2021 at 11:00 AM, IminWetPampers said:

I agree with Iluvmydiapers. I wore diapers openly from the age of 4.5 until I was 10 and tor the most part during the warmer weather I would be out in a tee shirt and a diaper and there were relatively few people who made any comments about it (at least within earshot) of me or my mother and the few who did say something to her got a firm dose of mom’s mind your own business and keep your opinions to yourself attitude. Plenty of children saw me in diapers well past the typical age one should be out of diapers. I’m sorry (I may be dense when it comes to this) but I fail to see the difference between people seeing me wearing diapers at the ages of 4.5 to 10 and seeing me wearing diapers as an adult (not that I’m condoning it but I fail to see the difference between an adult wearing diapers in public and a teen or pre teen wearing diapers in public). 

I agree. I too wore nappies in public as a child and teen (to an extent) 

Many a summer we would be in a park or on the beach and I'd just be told to strip off. The same as kids who didn't wear nappies would and run around in thier undies/knickers. 

I spent many a day on the beach in nothing more than a nappy till i started high school aged 11

No one battered an eyelid as far as i was aware. 

Public changing areas etc when i was a young teen no issues. 

Wearing in public is only taboo because we in part make it that way. Like others have said speedos and bikinis are now the norm for continent people why not nappies for incontinent people... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, wetste said:

I agree. I too wore nappies in public as a child and teen (to an extent) 

Many a summer we would be in a park or on the beach and I'd just be told to strip off. The same as kids who didn't wear nappies would and run around in thier undies/knickers. 

I spent many a day on the beach in nothing more than a nappy till i started high school aged 11

No one battered an eyelid as far as i was aware. 

Public changing areas etc when i was a young teen no issues. 

Wearing in public is only taboo because we in part make it that way. Like others have said speedos and bikinis are now the norm for continent people why not nappies for incontinent people... 

@wetste you started high school at a early age?  

A little diaper peekage never hurt anyone.. if I happen to be showing a bit in the back no one has ever said anything, and if they did I have prepared responses (Are you wearing a diaper?) What business is it of yours? (Your diaper is showing) Thank you ? .. I wear 24/7 and proud of it, no medical need, just love them for the comfort and security, being ABDL and incontinence goals. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Mindylou said:

A little diaper peekage never hurt anyone.. if I happen to be showing a bit in the back no one has ever said anything, and if they did I have prepared responses (Are you wearing a diaper?) What business is it of yours? (Your diaper is showing) Thank you ? .. I wear 24/7 and proud of it, no medical need, just love them for the comfort and security, being ABDL and incontinence goals. 

@Mindylou I love that response!  I would love to know what someone would say to your response.  

I haven't worn only a diaper in public since I was a kid, and even then it wasn't common. There are a few photos of me at the beach as a very young kid wearing a diaper, but at that age nobody would have noticed or cared. I don't think my parents were proud of my requirement for diapers, so they never made me hang out at the beach or the park in one when I got older. I didn't often wear them during the day, anyway - it was mostly at night.

I have one faint memory of being at a waterpark at around age 5 and being taken into the ladies changeroom and having a diaper put on me while I was standing, facing into a corner, because of course the room was full of women & girls who were changing. I also made a dash from a changeroom at a provincial park, back to the car, after being sent in to get changed with my "clothes" in a shopping bag, put there by my sister... who helpfully gave me a t-shirt, socks, and a diaper. However it was at dusk, not very many people were around, and the car was just across the parking lot. I could have put my wet bathing suit on over it but I was afraid my parents would yell at me for doing that. Instead, they yelled at my sister when I ran up to the car with no pants on. 

As tween, having outgrown needing diapers and realizing that I still wanted to wear them, I used to make my own cloth diapers out of pillow cases and towels, and on a couple of occasions I very ill-advisedly went for a walk in the park across the street from our house late at night, after everyone was asleep. It was taking a tremendous risk, I now realize, because if someone had gotten up and locked the door, or worse, realized I was gone, there would have been holy hell to pay, and I'd have had to face it in a diaper. Or, if the cops did a sweep of the park, as sometimes happened, and found a 12-year-old sitting on the swings at midnight dressed like that. Not good. 

However I have long been compelled to want to wear diapers outdoors in private, not in public, and I achieved that this summer, putting on a fire in my backyard on a moonless night. Once everyone went to bed and the fire had burned most of the way out, I went up to the kitchen to get a beer, and when I came out, it occurred to me that my backyard was a sea of black at night, with no clear sightlines to anywhere. It was a nice night, the fire was still warm, so... off came the pants, and I sat for about 45 minutes, under the stars, in a diaper and a sweatshirt, communing with the universe. It helped that it was late in the season and there were no bugs. But I would not go wondering around in public in a diaper - I don't want to impose my strange underwear preferences on the innocent. 

On 10/6/2021 at 10:41 AM, Moochie said:

I don't see anyone in public wearing just panties or underpants; my wet diapers are my secret under appropriate clothes.

Then you haven't been to Florida or any other place its hot. (or Walmart..)

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

Then you haven't been to Florida or any other place its hot. (or Walmart..)

@Dubious

I remember the first time I went to Florida: it was raining and overcast when I landed in the capital. After a couple of days, I was wearing shorts and shoes instead of long pants and long sleeve shirts. I have to admit however, I have never seen anyone wearing diapers at Walmart, or underwear like that - However I have seen many people in stores where they have pants down further than normal, as was popular in the 80s and 90s, and some people wear shoes that are untied. I could never understand this, because when I have to use my shoes, I can’t have my feet loosely contained within them. I have to have my shoes tight so they provide support for my ankles.

many times here in Vermont, I have seen people go into Walmart with lounge pants, and fuzzy bedroom slippers. I don’t know exactly why people would do such a thing, but I’ve seen this happen on a couple of occasions where it is very cold, and a few occasions when it is pretty hot. I even digress, because I have done that myself at least once. There is an advantage to having a wheelchair: you can wear diapers without someone giving you grief, and you can get away with not having your shoes on as long as your feet are covered with socks and are on your foot plates.

growing up I would never wear something that was not properly belted at the waist. I always am of the opinion that if you want to give the finest impression or the best first impression, you have to look the part and be dressed appropriately. There are a few times that I felt like wearing a full suit and tie, so I did that. You wouldn’t see many other students do that, but there are times when I felt that it was appropriate and I wanted to do that because that is the best way to make the best first impression. Styles may have changed over the years, and a lot of things may have become more or less popular, but I always believe that if you are dressed appropriately for the weather or for wherever you are you make the best impression and you may be able to impress someone without even knowing it.

i’ve been to Florida several times: 1996, 1997, 1999, and 2016: each time, I am dressed appropriately for what I am doing. I also believe that the best way to be yourself is to make sure that you are  prepared for wherever you are going. In my case, it would probably be shorts and a polo shirt with socks and shoes. I don’t think I would ever walk into a place where it is hot like that dressed in my underwear or a diaper for all to see, but that is me.

Brian

I know there are a bunch of people on here who dont beleave the things i have said about the way i was raised.And there are those who have not heard so ill say a bit of it.

I was a pants wetter from potty traind up.My folks tryed EVERYTHING to get me to stop.Finaly at 12 in the summer of 64(opps 64 would make me11)they put me back in diapers. I was only going to be in diapers diapers for the summer but after the summer they just did not trust me so they kept me in diapers.It was my older sister who took care of me.After a few weeks she started to treat me like a baby.She said-you like being treated this way?And I said yes.Funny thing is I never wet my pants in school.So Ihave been babied my whole life.

You can beleave it or not.It was a differant time back in the mid 60's

• Like 1

Now Like I said above it is their choice if they chose to wear just a tee and diaper that is their choice.  I though think it is wrong to go out in just a tee and diaper.  If a person is on their own property then they can choose to do so as it is their property.  But out at a store where kids are no I do not believe so.  As we should not expose our underwear of choice to kids.

• Like 2

I wear for need, yet do my best to remain discreet, its wrong to just wear a diaper and shirt in public, as an adult.. simple as that, kids could get away with it because well... they're kids, and only when the situation is at the beach or outdoors in a hot day, no adult in their right mind would ever talk down a child or their parents over a diaper, it makes them look bad in front of others, but that is not the case for adults talking down or taking offense over other adults parading about in just a shirt or diapers, an adult is expected to know better and should know better anyway.. 

• Like 2

I only recently started wearing diapers away from home and boy, is it convenient! Friday I was shopping with Mom and it was so nice not to have to find a bathroom in the middle of our trip. Then she went to have her hair done and I didn't have to make a trip home to use the potty. But Saturday, I couldn't wear, so between the hardware store and the pharmacy I had to make a very quick trip home to pee (too much iced tea at lunch). No place to change when my brother is home on the weekends. When he's at work during the week, I can change at my house. (Cloth diaper wearer so they have to be washed discreetly when no one is at home).

• Like 1

I wear 24/7 and I sometimes forget I am wearing a diaper at all! They are the North Shore Supreme Lite and thin enough to be almost undetectable under proper fitting clothes. I go out all the time. If someone asked me I would say 'and what business is it of yours' and ignore their inquiry. No one's ever said anything to me yet. I just wear because I'm a ABDL and enjoy wetting my diaper too. 

I have a medical need to wear 24/7 because I had a Stroke and became incontinent of both bowel and bladder as well as several other issues. So I go out diapered all the time. I would never though just go out in a t-shirt and a diaper in public. I do however because of my medical condition need to be changed while out and if I just wet if I am going to be out for a short time my caregiver will wait to change me when we get home. If I am going to be out for a long time or if I have a poo poo she hopes to find a family rest room where she can change me. If there is not a family rest room then she tries to find and employee to explain to them that she will be using the ladies restroom to change me and for them to make sure no other women go in while this is happening. There has been a few times this has not happened and I was being changed in the handicapped stall when someone came in. Luckily they did not see anything as it could be a very awkward situation even though I am disabled and need to be taken care of. 

Whenever I go out, it is shirt, diaper, and pants. I dont try to do anymore than that. Im not particularly worried that people will see my diaper. Im not out and about flaunting it. Hell I see worse with guys sagging their pants at the bar and women thinking a see through nighty is a dress all while their bras and panties are showing. As far as im concerned a diaper showing should be far from any concern of people.

• Like 2