LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shots, Shots, Shots

Trump name-calling was different. That was FUN lmao.

I was referring to name-calling in debates instead of sticking to the issues and policies, (which I was annoyed Trump didn't always do during the IMPORTANT moments; I didn't give a crap about his tweets lol.) Mike Pence was WAY better at talking than Trump was; there were many, many times where I really wished Trump would just shut his mouth for a while lol. BUT you can't argue with all the jobs he created and how he helped secure our borders and wipe ISIS how the face of the Earth lol. Those were the main reasons I voted for him the first time around, and unlike any other politician I'd ever seen, he actually set out to do what he said he was going to. Dems just couldn't handle it though, so now we're probably screwed until 2024 lol.

...Hope there's a better candidate than Trump in 2024; I learned after the second time that I hate voting for him, but every other option looked worse lol. Almost decided to just not vote at all, but that wouldn't be the right thing to do in my opinion; when people stop voting is when democracy dies. ?

2 hours ago, Little Christine said:

The Dems will not need to worry about missing Trump. All they need do is not put him away fro some things they could, like tax evasion and who knows what else, maybe inciditn a riot and they can get all the mileage they can use. 

WOW lmao. First of all, what you're trying to call tax evasion was just smart business MADE POSSIBLE by democrats; Trump did a lot of business overseas to avoid taxes and regulations. That is NOT illegal. Companies do it all the time. LESS so under Trump though because he threatened to withhold federal funding to certain companies trying to leave the US. This forced a lot of companies to STAY in the US which ended up creating thousands of jobs which ended up boosting the economy lmao.

And INCITING A RIOT? Bwahahaha! If they arrest Trump for inciting a riot, then they need to lock up Nancy Pelosi, Liz Warren, Maxine Watters and a shit ton of woke Hollywood actors for ALSO "inciting riots" lmao.

Don't be ridiculous. ?

Radical leftists spent four years rioting and looting and burning down cities. The only difference between what happened on January 6th and what happened during MOST of Trump's presidency, is that the right wing was quick to condemn the events of January 6th, and the left wing was quick to defend and PRAISE the constant violence and destruction of domestic terrorist organizations such as Antifa and BLM. They actively encouraged the violence. They literally shipped in crates for them FULL of destructive materials with which to DESTROY things lmao. When the riots got REALLY bad, they'd just widen the perimeter "to give them more room" to destroy shit, and if any of them got arrested, THEY'D LET THEM OUT to get right back to destroying shit lmao. ?

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

@Ellie Jean

I will say this:  I got BOTH my Covid-19 shots, 2-3 weeks apart, and now, I am fully vaccinated against Covid-19.  I still have my mask, and will use it if I feel it is necessary.  There are others of the population that may CHOOSE not to be vaccinated, and that is their RIGHT, and I support that, but I will protect myself - I believe that soon, we will have the Emergency Orders lifted by Governor Scott, and I think he will do that, when we have 80% of the Vermont Population Vaccinated, and we are at like 78% now, I think.

I don't like to get political, but I will say THIS:  If TRUMP cared about citizens of the country, during a Pandemic Situation, he would have spent the time Between November Election Day, and January 19th making sure that we had the proper resources deployed to get vaccinations into people's ARMS, rather than to say that he WON an election he LOST.

Thank God for Biden, who has done a GREAT job getting people the vaccine:  Trump just wants to worry about HIMSELF:  what happened during this time was ridiculous and I hope I NEVER see that happen again.

Brian

• Like 1

My Trump loving, NRA tooting son is refusing to get his shots, even though he still lives with us. Apparently, stupid never goes away with some people.

16 minutes ago, WetDad said:

My Trump loving, NRA tooting son is refusing to get his shots, even though he still lives with us. Apparently, stupid never goes away with some people.

Maybe it's time as the home owner and rule maker to tell him get his shot, show you proof or move!  Or double his rent!  And remove the TRUMP 2024 signs from your front yard!

I got vaccinated three day ago wiht the Pfizer one, didnt want to, but if I want to travel again I dont have choice
Next one will be in september
Today ist my Bday Ya hoooooooo! LOL?

On 6/3/2021 at 11:43 AM, ~Brian~ said:

@Ellie Jean

I will say this:  I got BOTH my Covid-19 shots, 2-3 weeks apart, and now, I am fully vaccinated against Covid-19.  I still have my mask, and will use it if I feel it is necessary.  There are others of the population that may CHOOSE not to be vaccinated, and that is their RIGHT, and I support that, but I will protect myself - I believe that soon, we will have the Emergency Orders lifted by Governor Scott, and I think he will do that, when we have 80% of the Vermont Population Vaccinated, and we are at like 78% now, I think.

I don't like to get political, but I will say THIS:  If TRUMP cared about citizens of the country, during a Pandemic Situation, he would have spent the time Between November Election Day, and January 19th making sure that we had the proper resources deployed to get vaccinations into people's ARMS, rather than to say that he WON an election he LOST.

Thank God for Biden, who has done a GREAT job getting people the vaccine:  Trump just wants to worry about HIMSELF:  what happened during this time was ridiculous and I hope I NEVER see that happen again.

Brian

And I have the right to tell you you're an idiot if you wear a mask while vaccinated. 

Annnd, TRUMP was literally the ONLY one focusing on the coming pandemic when the Democrats were trying to impeach him for using his 1st Amendment rights to actually SPEAK lmao. 

If the democrats had been more focused on the pandemic than political theater, THOUSANDS of lives could've been saved. Fortunately Trump saved quite a few lives by IMMEDIATELY banning travel from infected areas to the US, which y'all then called him a RACIST for. It is actually the DEMOCRATS who don't give a shit about the American People. *drops the mic*

And I DO get political. A LOT lmao. XD

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I got my first shot of Astra-Zeneca yesterday (Australia is a bit behind the 8-ball with the vaccine roll-out due to shortages and inter-governmental squabbles but we have bugger-all COVID so it's not the end of the world).

Today my arm hurts but that's about it.  I don't think I'm subject to any mind control and my 5G still works as well as it ever did (not very).  I might be feeling tired or just feeling lazy because it's Sunday and I don't have anything in particular I need to do.  It's hard to tell.  If it gets any worse, I'll treat it with some beer ?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Stroller said:

Been there, done that.  It works.

Not sure if I felt any worse but I decided to apply beer as a prophylactic measure anyway.  I think I'm going to pull through ?

Wife, and I got our second shot yesterday! The first one, I felt just a hair rundown later, and sore, very sore arm. This one, seems to have gone a bit further, my arm hurts pretty good, and I feel kinda oogie. But, I’ll live, and I’m glad to have it done! We got the Moderna vaccine. 
Oh, and we didn’t get a lollipop ? But, my job gave me $200 ! Ya can buy lots of lollipops with that. ?

I had both my shots completed by my Birthday, April 15 and I had zero side effects.  My wife was on the same schedule as me but unfortunately the next day she got a horrible head that knocked her on her ass for about 12 hours.  By the next morning she was fine.

14 hours ago, oznl said:

....  If it gets any worse, I'll treat it with some beer ?

Smart Move,  Beer solves a lot of issues

Both times when I got my shots, about a week later was when I felt run down -- and even my pulse was dropping into unseen territory (down into the low 50s -- normally upper 60s to low 70s)!  It only lasted for about 8 to 12 hours each time though.   On the second I did have the sore arm for a day as well.

16 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Now nothing makes me happier than a store with a sign that says I don't need a mask if vaccinated!

How about a store, with a sign reading, FREE DIAPERS, IF VACCINATED! ? ? ?

• Like 1
On 6/5/2021 at 8:57 PM, Ellie Jean said:

And I have the right to tell you you're an idiot if you wear a mask while vaccinated. 

@Ellie Jean

I must tell you, with all due respect, that I have my MASK with me because of 2 REASONS:

1.  It protects OTHERS from catching anything I have, and is a line of defense against those who are NOT vaccinated, either because of adverse REACTIONS to the covid shot, or because they choose NOT to be vaccinated.  Case in point, one of my volunteers could NOT get her second shot, because she had a reaction to the FIRST Shot, so my staff and I wore masks for HER protection and our own. 

2.  I carry a MASK, because without it, I CANNOT BOARD Public Transportation vehicles:  There is STILL a mandate that you wear masks on public transportation, and the bus company says that this has NOT changed.  We also have to answer the "Covid-19 screening Questions"  PRIOR to our trip(s) being approved, and we have to do that for EVERY Trip, so if I have to go somewhere on Friday, I have to call and be screened THURSDAY, and if I need to go somewhere on a Saturday, I have to call by NOON the day before.  There are also businesses who ask people to mask in their establishments.  Covid-19 is still around, and there was a report of the "delta variant" of the virus being in Vermont.  It Never hurts to be cautious.

You DO have the right to tell me that I am an "idiot" to wear a mask:  However, I am NOT an idiot, and have conditions that make me more susceptible to catching viruses that can be transmitted.  I spent from March 14, 2020 to August 2020 in MEDICALLY ORDERED QUARANTINE - This means EXACTLY what it says:  I could NOT go anywhere without first checking with my doctor, and that also meant that the ONLY places I could go would be WALGREENS, The bank, to medical appointments, or to HIS office location.  That's IT:  He did that, because he has dealt with Covid, and knows that if I were to get that, I would be seriously compromised. I am asthmatic - Covid-19 is NOT a joke, and there are members here that have HAD Covid and told me stories about how bad it was.  I didn't take chances, and even with the vaccinations, there are still people who may contract it, but I have heard that it is 95% effective at protection from covid and all the variants.

Make No Mistake - Covid can KILL, but if you are UNABLE to get the shot, because of Reactions to it, or because you choose NOT to, that can place people at risk.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 2
On 6/5/2021 at 7:57 PM, Ellie Jean said:

My place of employment requires me to wear a mask.

If a business wants me to wear a mask, I will just to be polite.

The same with other people.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

@ValentinesStuff

Agreed:  If someone asks me to put a mask on, I will do it.  This is also important, because my Dad has COPD, and is compromisable as well.  If He, or anyone asks me to mask, I will DO it, because it is the right thing to do :)

Brian

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Boss's rules are different story lol. Fortunately where I work I don't have to wear a mask or apron because I work the graveyard shift between 11:00 PM and 6:00 AM when the store is closed, thus no customers. If they made me wear a mask, I'd probably find a different job; crippling anxiety combined with allergies makes it hard enough for me to breath as it is, so I just avoid anyone and any place that makes me restrict my breathing lmao.

If a business wants me to wear a mask, I stop shopping there and shop somewhere else that doesn't force people to wear certain articles of clothing. Quite a few business in my area have stopped requiring masks because a lot of others in my town feel the same way about it, and just end up showing somewhere less restrictive, causing the restrictive stores to start losing money and going out of business. 

I was pretty much against it from the get-go because Fauci said to do it after already telling us we shouldn't do it lol, and Fauci is an evil piece of shit who experiments on dead baby parts; (he sewed a baby scalp onto a rat to see if he could restart hair growth on the baby scalp. It was a roaring success; only a few people had the balls to wonder where the hell he got a fully developed baby scalp lmao.

This is the same dude who told people in the 80's that they could contract AIDS just by sitting too close to somebody with AIDS for fuck's sake. The dude isn't a doctor; he's a mad-scientists politician who intentionally deceives people. I don't trust a word he says; even the CDC disagrees with him lmao. It is a scientific fact that masks don't do shit to prevent you from getting sick; if anything the INCREASE the risk of getting sick. The only time you're supposed to wear a mask is when you're already sick; they're literally designed to prevent you from infecting other people.

But hey, if it makes you feel better, knock yourself out. Just don't demand everybody else buys into the insanity as well.

8 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@ValentinesStuff

Agreed:  If someone asks me to put a mask on, I will do it.  This is also important, because my Dad has COPD, and is compromisable as well.  If He, or anyone asks me to mask, I will DO it, because it is the right thing to do :)

Brian

I wouldn't be too worried; my 70 year old mother has COPD and had just gone through a triple bypass surgery for double pneumonia and a collapsed lung a couple months before she contracted Covid; knocked both her and I on our asses for a week in February 2020. We both whooped it's ass, despite mom having a list of health conditions longer than my forearm. Covid isn't nearly as deadly as the radical left would have you believe; they LIKE you to be scared and under their control, they LOVE all the extra power they have to push people around. I'm just one of the few who feels a need to rebel against that shit lol. 

9 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Ellie Jean

I must tell you, with all due respect, that I have my MASK with me because of 2 REASONS:

1.  It protects OTHERS from catching anything I have, and is a line of defense against those who are NOT vaccinated, either because of adverse REACTIONS to the covid shot, or because they choose NOT to be vaccinated.  Case in point, one of my volunteers could NOT get her second shot, because she had a reaction to the FIRST Shot, so my staff and I wore masks for HER protection and our own. 

2.  I carry a MASK, because without it, I CANNOT BOARD Public Transportation vehicles:  There is STILL a mandate that you wear masks on public transportation, and the bus company says that this has NOT changed.  We also have to answer the "Covid-19 screening Questions"  PRIOR to our trip(s) being approved, and we have to do that for EVERY Trip, so if I have to go somewhere on Friday, I have to call and be screened THURSDAY, and if I need to go somewhere on a Saturday, I have to call by NOON the day before.  There are also businesses who ask people to mask in their establishments.  Covid-19 is still around, and there was a report of the "delta variant" of the virus being in Vermont.  It Never hurts to be cautious.

You DO have the right to tell me that I am an "idiot" to wear a mask:  However, I am NOT an idiot, and have conditions that make me more susceptible to catching viruses that can be transmitted.  I spent from March 14, 2020 to August 2020 in MEDICALLY ORDERED QUARANTINE - This means EXACTLY what it says:  I could NOT go anywhere without first checking with my doctor, and that also meant that the ONLY places I could go would be WALGREENS, The bank, to medical appointments, or to HIS office location.  That's IT:  He did that, because he has dealt with Covid, and knows that if I were to get that, I would be seriously compromised. I am asthmatic - Covid-19 is NOT a joke, and there are members here that have HAD Covid and told me stories about how bad it was.  I didn't take chances, and even with the vaccinations, there are still people who may contract it, but I have heard that it is 95% effective at protection from covid and all the variants.

Make No Mistake - Covid can KILL, but if you are UNABLE to get the shot, because of Reactions to it, or because you choose NOT to, that can place people at risk.

Brian

Good for you. If you want to live in fear, that's your choice. I personally choose not to. 

And yeah, I know covid can kill. My squad boss recently died from it because he got a blood clot. 

I also know that it is EXTREMELY RARE. =P

So...I think we can all agree that mask-debating isn't going to lead anywhere. I think they're stupid, y'all think they're smart. 'Nuff said. I hope you and your face diapers are very happy together lmao. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not getting the shot precisely because many state and local governments have talked about mandatory vaccination,  I'm against anything that is forced by a government.  If people want to get it off their own accord that's fine,  but the government has no business forcing you to put something experimental in your body.   Just look up the Tuskegee experiments and that was done under the guise of free Healthcare. 

19 minutes ago, darkravendl said:

I'm not getting the shot precisely because many state and local governments have talked about mandatory vaccination,  I'm against anything that is forced by a government.  If people want to get it off their own accord that's fine,  but the government has no business forcing you to put something experimental in your body.   Just look up the Tuskegee experiments and that was done under the guise of free Healthcare. 

So you're risking your health based on the "idea" of it being mandated, despite any actual mandate? That makes sense.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

So you're risking your health based on the "idea" of it being mandated, despite any actual mandate? That makes sense.

I'm making an informed opinion on what I'm allowing to put into my body.   You have no legal recourse against the vaccine manufacturers should you be harmed by this hastily produced vaccine.   The survival rate of covid 19 is something like 98%.  I also have underlying health issues including copd ,  I'm not getting vaccinated because of a man made virus. 

• Like 1