LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panties over diapers?

I always wear Rubber bloomers  or Blue Ice plastic panties over diaper with a onesie to support everything . Never tried actual panties then again ain't much getting by diapers and bloomers and my standard onesie is more support than I need.(I am in a wheelchair these days).

4 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Sometimes I've worn briefs under a diaper. My reasoning is that the briefs provide a landing zone for the mess that's coming.

That’s 60% of why I’m wanting to wear underneath a diaper. The other 40% is to wet them repeatedly. I’m heavily considering doing this the next time I wear, which will likely be this weekend. Might even slip it on when I get home today. This subject is for another post though.

To answer the original question, I’ve worn undies over the diaper before. Well, it was more of a pull-up. “Disposable underwear” is what they’re actually called. I just needed something between the disposables and my pants so that if part of it showed, nothing would be revealed. Ngl, I liked wearing it like that. I wanted to try to flood it and make a wet mess of my underwear and pants, but I couldn’t convince my body to let the fluids flow. Only messed. Low key want to do it again with the same disposables. I hear Depends are crap (pun fully intended) when it comes to being used as such, which makes me want to try it even more. If only I had a way to get to the store and back home without Depending (yes, another pun) on other people to take me.

I am not interested in onesies, and prefer plastic back diapers that don't sag a lot when wet.  But if I have a cloth back diaper on, they sag when wet, and panties over them prevent the sagging butt and I actually like the aesthetic look of a print or pastel panty over a cloth back diaper.

• Like 1

I frequently will wear normal underwear over my diaper just to keep everything nice and snug as I go about my day.  It tends to cut down on the crinkles when you're wearing diapers while out running errands too.....

On 4/17/2021 at 3:30 AM, Always_Diapered said:

The next step is to wear panties underneath your diapers, but thats probably for another post :)

been there done that

I am on FB Gene Isa DLfan 

128275176_106550544630491_31326133938015

Not panties but regular Haines briefs over my diaper.  I'm not 24/7 but there are times where I go out of town shopping or running errands and put a diaper on before leaving the house.  I know when I get home later there will be family up and about and since they don't know of my diapers, underpants over a disposable has some advantages.  First, it helps a little with a sagging wet diaper, however my jeans hold my diaper in place pretty well as it is.  Second, if there is a bit of a malfunction where my shirt rises up when I have to bend down in a store, anyone will see the waistband of underpants instead of a diaper showing.  Last, before heading home I can step inside a family restroom in a store, remove my wet diaper and I'm already wearing underpants.  Works well for me.

My diapers ARE my panties. The only thing I wear over a diaper occasionally are tights/leggings in the cold weather and bloomers under shortie dresses and peplums in the summer. Otherwise, it's cloth diapers and designer PUL waterproof covers that actually look kind of cute if you accidentally sneak a peek.

• Like 1

My panties are part of the system: It used to be called "diapers and rubber panties"

On 4/16/2021 at 8:24 PM, LonesomeLamp said:

That’s 60% of why I’m wanting to wear underneath a diaper. The other 40% is to wet them repeatedly. I’m heavily considering doing this the next time I wear, which will likely be this weekend. Might even slip it on when I get home today. This subject is for another post though.

To answer the original question, I’ve worn undies over the diaper before. Well, it was more of a pull-up. “Disposable underwear” is what they’re actually called. I just needed something between the disposables and my pants so that if part of it showed, nothing would be revealed. Ngl, I liked wearing it like that. I wanted to try to flood it and make a wet mess of my underwear and pants, but I couldn’t convince my body to let the fluids flow. Only messed. Low key want to do it again with the same disposables. I hear Depends are crap (pun fully intended) when it comes to being used as such, which makes me want to try it even more. If only I had a way to get to the store and back home without Depending (yes, another pun) on other people to take me.

Yeah, depends definately leak pretty quickly....the Tena women's overnight pull ups will let you wet them a bunch until they leak at all, which makes it even more fun.