LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

20 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

?

I once wrote this to @BabySofia and I'm writing it here too. Every time you use a devil smiley I sit, okay let's be honest I lying, in front of my laptop and yell at him. 

I was dreading this chapter, pretty much knowing what it would be, and you have not disappointed. I sincerely hope that this situation is rectified ASAP...and especially before that doctor appointment!

It’s not as scary as I was expecting. But I think it’s just right. Madison needs to spend the night in a messy diaper so she knows how it feels. I normally don’t wish physical harm to anyone, but in her case I wish she’d get a mommy that’ll treat her exactly like she wants to treat Littles.  

Lovely chapter! Looking forward to where this goes next!

Judging by how many chapters the story has left and how long this has been building for, I suspect Daisy will be around for a bit. :)

I feel like Karma is going to have a lot of fun with Madison. This is a great little addition and I do wonder if Madison will tell her what the doctor will do. I am surprised that type of mental torture wasn’t used. Daycare should be interesting. Looking forward to the next development!

So I just stuck my nose into this one today and managed to catch up in a few hours.  That's a good thing - it's definitely engaging.  Not sure why I passed on it this long.  

I will say that, prior to their "arrangement", I feel like there's a pretty big schism between the sheer volume of attempts to snatch Liv versus how she describes the environment at the outset.  I guess chalk it up to unreliable narrator, but you did seem to lay it on a bit thick, especially with how cartoonish some of the villains in the story come off.  

On the plus side, though, you've done a pretty nice job of expressing not only Liv's internal conflicts, but Charlie's as well.  This was the most interesting aspect of the story, and rightfully so, as you invested the most effort into it, and I could tangibly feel the autobiographical injections into this part of the story arch. 

I'll stand aside now and wait patiently for Charlie to ride in on her unicorn to save the damsel Liv just in the nick of time.  And then legally adopt Liv to make sure this never happens again.  

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

I'll stand aside now and wait patiently for Charlie to ride in on her unicorn to save the damsel Liv just in the nick of time.  And then legally adopt Liv to make sure this never happens again.  

I'm starting to think that there would be far less danger from LPS if they continued their lovers' relationship after an adoption than there is with Liv out in the world without one.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, kerry said:

I'm starting to think that there would be far less danger from LPS if they continued their lovers' relationship after an adoption than there is with Liv out in the world without one.

That was my thought.  Easier to keep their love affair under wraps than it is to "pretend" the adoption and have it backfire constantly in an environment where, apparently, people will snatch littles out of other people's prams without hesitation. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Judging by how many chapters the story has left and how long this has been building for, I suspect Daisy will be around for a bit. :)

But I could also imagine that they can't free Liv before the surgery.

Charlie will be forced to adopt Liv and Eva will have to do a lot to heal Liv and they will have to fight hard to get Liv recognized as an adult in court.

Then a court case against Madison for kidnapping and other illegal things, maybe her company has something to do with it and help there to bring down this company.

And at the end Charlie proposes to Liv, because I think that was in the box she showed at the end of the second last chapter.

So they could fill the rest of the chapters.  

28 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

That was my thought.  Easier to keep their love affair under wraps than it is to "pretend" the adoption and have it backfire constantly in an environment where, apparently, people will snatch littles out of other people's prams without hesitation. 

Probably because even if Liv is legally a minor by adoption, she is still an adult as long as her brain is not destroyed by hypnosis.

And of course in our world sex with minors would be a serious crime, well except in the Vatican apparently, but in DD everything is a bit more complicated.

23 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

because I think that was in the box she showed at the end of the second last chapter.

See, I figured that was her finding Liv's birthday present to her...

12 hours ago, something101 said:

This story is Crack I need my next fix asap! 

Not long to wait! I'll be nice and post another tonight! ?

12 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I once wrote this to @BabySofia and I'm writing it here too. Every time you use a devil smiley I sit, okay let's be honest I lying, in front of my laptop and yell at him. 

.....?

11 hours ago, kerry said:

I was dreading this chapter, pretty much knowing what it would be, and you have not disappointed. I sincerely hope that this situation is rectified ASAP...and especially before that doctor appointment!

Thank you! ?

9 hours ago, Genossin said:

Need more so scary so scary please help us

More coming later today!

9 hours ago, Guilend said:

It’s not as scary as I was expecting. But I think it’s just right. Madison needs to spend the night in a messy diaper so she knows how it feels. I normally don’t wish physical harm to anyone, but in her case I wish she’d get a mommy that’ll treat her exactly like she wants to treat Littles.  

Thanks for the comment! ?

9 hours ago, TerranV said:

Well start the countdown until disaster! 

Miranda is a shit person. Hope if Liv gets free Charlie kicks her ass. 

I hope Liv kicks her ass too.

?

9 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Still lots to go in the last 30 chapters! ?

4 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I feel like Karma is going to have a lot of fun with Madison. This is a great little addition and I do wonder if Madison will tell her what the doctor will do. I am surprised that type of mental torture wasn’t used. Daycare should be interesting. Looking forward to the next development!

I can't imagine she would be nice and not tell her... I think Madison would take great pleasure in torturing Liv like that. Shes just waiting...

3 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

So I just stuck my nose into this one today and managed to catch up in a few hours.  That's a good thing - it's definitely engaging.  Not sure why I passed on it this long.  

I will say that, prior to their "arrangement", I feel like there's a pretty big schism between the sheer volume of attempts to snatch Liv versus how she describes the environment at the outset.  I guess chalk it up to unreliable narrator, but you did seem to lay it on a bit thick, especially with how cartoonish some of the villains in the story come off.  

On the plus side, though, you've done a pretty nice job of expressing not only Liv's internal conflicts, but Charlie's as well.  This was the most interesting aspect of the story, and rightfully so, as you invested the most effort into it, and I could tangibly feel the autobiographical injections into this part of the story arch. 

Thank you ? I really appreciate your kind words and I'm always looking to better my writing so thanks for your thoughts!

And I'm glad you did pop your head in and give it a read, I hope you continue to enjoy it!

2 hours ago, kerry said:

LSS would be more of a threat if she was legally adopted. If they found out they were dating, Liv would end up being sent to an adoption centre.

And right now there's nothing saying an Amazon and an adult little can't date.

2 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I think they're going to have to think long and hard about what kind of relationship they're going to have Liv ever gets out of this...

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

But I could also imagine that they can't free Liv before the surgery.

Charlie will be forced to adopt Liv and Eva will have to do a lot to heal Liv and they will have to fight hard to get Liv recognized as an adult in court.

Then a court case against Madison for kidnapping and other illegal things, maybe her company has something to do with it and help there to bring down this company.

And at the end Charlie proposes to Liv, because I think that was in the box she showed at the end of the second last chapter.

So they could fill the rest of the chapters.  

Probably because even if Liv is legally a minor by adoption, she is still an adult as long as her brain is not destroyed by hypnosis.

And of course in our world sex with minors would be a serious crime, well except in the Vatican apparently, but in DD everything is a bit more complicated.

You'll just have to wait and see ?

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

See, I figured that was her finding Liv's birthday present to her...

The birthday present is a dress currently inside their hallway closet ?

Chapter 43: Support

It was now Tuesday, and Liv had been missing for two nights now.

The first night I was in the jail cell and I forced myself to sleep.

Last night I cried myself to sleep.

I had stayed at Judge Linda’s house, in her spare bedroom. I was grateful to have such a friend at a time like this, because if I had gone home, I would have self-destructed. Even here, I would have gladly stayed in bed all day if not for a call later that afternoon.

Malcolm had called me, telling me to come to the shop in the evening. I didn’t want to, I wanted to stay under my duvet and cry, but he told me they weren’t going to just sit around and let Liv suffer, so that gave me the kick up the arse I needed to get dressed and head to the shop.

-------------------------------------------------

We had all assembled in Liv’s workshop. I looked around at all the faces of our friends, each showing different emotions, ranging from fear and anger, to concern and sadness.

The whole gang had turned up for Liv, which made me smile. Mal, Claire, Sam, Dyl... David, even Zoey and Liv’s friend Sarah were here. Liv had helped a lot of people, and now they wanted to help her.

Linda would have been here, but she got a call from someone. She seemed excited and shocked at whatever the call was about, so she apologised and shot off, telling me she’d talk to me later.

I had texted Gwen and Amber, telling them any plans they had for my birthday would have to wait, and they sent their wishes and hoped that we’d find Liv soon. I even got a text from Alice and John, apparently Mal had told them, and so they sent me their wishes too.

All these people wanted Liv back home, safe and in full working condition, but as much as I appreciated it all, I still couldn’t help but think of the worst case scenario.

Everyone was grouped up in the centre of the room, talking about potential things they can do to help find Liv. I found it difficult to talk, so I sat on the sofa on the outside of the group.

Occasionally one of them would look over to see how I was doing, which just made me want to cry more.

I lifted the box out of my jacket, opening it to see the contents inside. I fiddled with the box, staring at my reflection in the metal, not realising Eve had gotten up and had walked over to me. She sat down next to me and put her arm around me, pulling me in for a hug.

I know she loves reminding Zoey that she isn’t a Mummy, that she is just helping her and all that, but she must realise just how maternal she comes off as, because as soon as she pulled me close for a hug, all the tension I was holding inside just... released. I dropped the box, falling into Eve’s arms and I cried my eyes out. And not like you see in movies, this was ugly crying. I let it all out, not caring about people’s reactions.

“It’s okay Charlie. I promise you we’ll get Liv back. And if anything has happened to her, I promise you I’ll get your girlfriend back to her usual self. But hopefully that won’t even be an issue. So just let it all out, we’re all here not only for Liv, but for you. You’re one of us now, you’re family.”

I released myself from the hug and sat up, wiping my nose on my sleeve and rubbing my eyes.

“Thanks. Seriously everyone, thank you.”

Eve noticed I had dropped something, so she reached down to pick it up and examined it.

“Oh, it’s nothing. Here, I’ll just put it in my bag.”

“Charlie... is this?” she asked, her face shocked at what she had seen.

I hung my head.

“Yes.”

That’s when I saw something I never thought I’d see, Eve started crying.

Zoey looked over at her caregiver and Doctor, and then focused on the box.

“Oh no. Charlie. I’m so sorry. FUCK!”

Sarah was next to notice what Eve held in her hand.

“NO. COME ON. WIGHT, HOW do we get Wiv back?” she said.

Sarah’s speech had improved a lot, her recovery going really well in such a short amount of time, but still, the occasional baby voice did come out.

By now everyone had seen the contents of the box. And each one of them had started tearing up. So I quickly grabbed it, closed it up and put it back in my jacket.

Claire stood up as her phone beeped.

“One second guys. I may have some good news.”

She walked over to the door to the shop and opened it, revealing someone standing there.

“Good evening. It’s nice to meet you all finally. Well, those who I haven’t met. Charlie... Sam... it’s good to see you again.”

“Christopher?” I said, wondering why the owner of Liv’s apartment was here, especially for our little group meeting.

“Please, call me Chris. Now, I know you’re all worried. But I have some good news, and a lot to discuss with you all.”

Malcolm started to speak up, before Chris interrupted.

“Please, let me tell you everything, and then you can ask questions, okay?”

Malcolm nodded, and then sat back down in his seat.

“As a couple of you know, I’m Christopher. I am a businessman who owns the building that Liv rents an apartment in. I’m a strong believer in the rights of littles, and what you don’t know about me, is that I’m also the head of LIBRA. Littles Independence Body for Radical Action. I know, cheesy, but we haven’t come up with anything better yet.”

Malcolm looked confused.

“Sorry, you call us ‘the resistance’.”

Everyone looked at Chris, and then started looking at each other with surprise.

“Now now, resistance is a bit outdated. We’re not a proper resistance movement. But we do work in the shadows to help littles. Like you lot do, but only on a much larger scale.”

“But we don’t...” Malcolm spoke up.

“Oh don’t worry about it. We know all about your little operation you’ve been running here. Honestly, we’ve been really impressed by all the work you’ve been doing, and have been on the fence about contacting you to join us and expanding your work. The main reason being that you seem to have a LOT of close calls and near misses!”

That’s when Claire walked forward.

“Yeah the amount of times you lot have made it super obvious to the parents that you rescued their littles... if it wasn’t for me, you’d have been caught by now!”

Everyone was still confused, but focused their attention to Claire, not quite understanding what she was saying and why she was acting like this. I on the other hand, had figured it out the moment I got back to Linda’s place due to the way she acted around Chris.

“Sorry guys, I’ve been working for LIBRA for a long time now. I’ve been helping you with your operation, but I’ve also been keeping tabs on you all, fixing all your mistakes. I won’t say how, that’s a closely guarded secret, but you’re welcome.”

“So my friend was actually spying on me... lovely to know!” Malcolm said, tutting.

“Sorry!” Claire shrugged.

Chris waited for them to stop giving each other stares before carrying on.

“So yes, anyway, we wanted to bring you in, but we needed to make sure you were right for our organisation. I would’ve waited a bit longer... but then poor Olivia got kidnapped. So that moved up our timetable. So we are here to assist in the rescue of your friend, and then a potential integration when everything has settled.”

Everyone went silent, looking at each other, trying to read each other’s minds as they wondered whether they wanted to join and wondering if Chris could be trusted.

“Well we’ll take any help we can get.” I said, standing up and joining everyone in the middle of the room.

“Miss Williams. Or should I say... Miss Woods...”

“Charlie is fine.” I cut him off before he gave away who I was to the rest of the group. I knew Malcolm was in on it, but I didn’t feel comfortable having the others know.

“Well, Charlie, there is no news yet, but we have all our agents out there looking for Olivia. As soon as one of them hears about her, we’ll let you know and we’ll stage a rescue.”

“Why do you care so much about one little? I know she helps other littles, but what is she to you?”

“We have high hopes for Miss Clarke, and we see her playing an important part in the future of littles in this country. I wish I could explain more, but for now I have to leave you. If you hear anything, please tell Claire and she’ll get in touch with us. Otherwise I’ll see you soon.”

Chris started walking out, nodding to Claire, who moved further into the room, trying to initiate conversation with Malcolm.

He stopped and turned around.

“Charlie, Eve? May I talk to you out in private?”

We both nodded to him, then to each other, as we followed him out in to the shop floor.

He climbed up onto the counter and sat down, so he was at comparable height to us both.

“Sorry, I just have something very important and also... potentially upsetting to talk about.”

I didn’t like the way he said that.

“Go on...” I said.

“Right, so first things first. We both know Miss Phillips is cruel and will most likely look to hurt Olivia as revenge for your breakup.”

I hung my head, knowing he was right. She would hurt Liv just to hurt me. Though to be honest, she’d hurt Liv just because she wanted to, she was a horrible person.

“Now I’m sorry, but she is most likely going to make modifications to Olivia. She isn’t the type of person to treat a little with dignity and respect. We’ve done our research.”

“No, you’re right. I’ve not wanted to think about it, but yes, she’s most likely going to fully regress her.”

“Well like I said before, we’ve been keeping an eye on this operation. And in particular, your work, Eve.”

“My work? Really?” Eve said, astonished.

“Oh yes! We are amazed at how much progress you’ve made. You and Olivia are both important to the future of LIBRA. And we want to assist you.”

“Oh? How?”

“Well we’ve been working on a lot of stuff ourselves, including hypnosis. We’ve recently developed a way to hypnotise Amazons.”

“You have? How?” I could tell Eve’s nerdy little brain was in overdrive at this point.

I came to the conclusion that that’s how they’ve managed to cover up Liv’s operation. Hypnotising the Amazons who had their littles rescued from them. Clever really. Scary, but clever.

“Well we can discuss that with you at your new hospital.”

Hospital?” Eve looked dumbfounded.

“Yes. Olivia will most likely need treatment, and we think you are the best person suited for the treatment. And we wanted to fund and assist with your research and work, so we’ve been building you your own treatment centre right next to Olivia’s apartment building. Fully equipped, ready to go, it just needs you, Doc. You can move in with your two littles, giving you more space and equipment for them and your work. And you’ll have a fully qualified team of staff to assist you. Then when we rescue Olivia, she can stay in her apartment during her treatment.”

Eve stood there with her mouth wide open.

“Eve?” I asked.

“Yes, sorry! Yes! Oh my! I mean I accept! I need to see if the girls want to move there, and more importantly I’ll need to meet the staff and inspect the building and all its equipment, but if it’s as good as you make it out to be, I would love to! But... what do you expect from me in return?”

“Just keep doing your job, Eve. Keep helping littles. But on a larger scale. We hope to be able to fix every little who needs fixing. We ask for nothing in return, we just want to see a future where littles don’t have to need this treatment, but for now, we have you.”

“When can I see it?”

“We can take you to see it now if you’d like?”

“Sure, let me just grab my littles, and then we’ll follow you there.”

Eve rushed off, excited as a kid at Christmas, in to the workshop.

“I know it’s difficult to think of Olivia like that, but it’s probably how she’s going to be when we get her from Madison. But we’ve got Eve to help bring her old self back.”

“I know. And I appreciate you saying when, and not if.”

“Just... put a bit of faith in us, okay?”

“You bring back my girlfriend and I’ll have enough faith to last a lifetime.”

“We know what you did, with your book. And we know what you and Olivia have been doing. And we really admire you both. We really hope for a future where your relationship won’t be so taboo. And we hope Olivia will be the catalyst for that change.”

“You know an awful lot about us. You’ll have to tell us more about you and your organisation.”

“All in good time, Charlie. For now, just go be with your friends. We’ll find Olivia. We’ll fix any damage done to her. Then we can work towards a better future. Together.”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Nearly half way with my other story, so should be ready to post soon, as soon as I've come up with a title and finished setting up my patreon! Probably in the next week hopefully!

Next chapter tomorrow! Liv goes to Daycare!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 5

Since I think I wrote that: Called it Chris is the head of the resistance.

Oh that's really exciting. A whole facility for healing Littles AND they can hypnotize Amazons. 
ATTENTION now the sadist in me comes through: I wish they could use hypnosis to create like a second personality and the old personality gets to see it all but can only watch like a movie and not do or change anything. If that were possible, I would make Madison a loving, kind-hearted Amazon who works in Eva's hospital and treats the Littles nicely and kindly, and her evil side sees it all and can't do anything about it.

I am so curious how it is tomorrow in the nursery for Liv. I hope Madison was stupid and just picked some daycare and Liv can actually talk to the nannies there and at least one will believe her and then check out the adoption and help her.
But since Madison is cruel, she could of course go to a robot nursery, although there's a chance she'll be found out because the machines have to scan everything.
SO incredibly exciting what could happen.  

OK...more promising, for sure, but I'm still feeling despondent about Liv's situation. (Maybe I should mention that I suffer from depression and anxiety and it often doesn't take much to push me over the edge. That and I tend to overempathize with people I read about, even when they are fictional.)

22 hours ago, kerry said:

Same... I am so scared for Livie..... I can feel my hands trembling... I'm reading to go full summary judgement on Madison... As tempting as it would to be to give her a taste of her own sadism I don't feel like going to her level.... *wracks slide* I prefer clean and simple....

1 minute ago, kerry said:

OK...more promising, for sure, but I'm still feeling despondent about Liv's situation. (Maybe I should mention that I suffer from depression and anxiety and it often doesn't take much to push me over the edge. That and I tend to overempathize with people I read about, even when they are fictional.)

Same girl... Same..... Hence the desire to full militant and purge the fascist slavers.... I tend to react to fear with anger ?

1 hour ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

I love this so much I need more. My anxiety and heart are killing me?❤️

Another chapter tomorrow! Not too long to wait.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Since I think I wrote that: Called it Chris is the head of the resistance.

Oh that's really exciting. A whole facility for healing Littles AND they can hypnotize Amazons. 
ATTENTION now the sadist in me comes through: I wish they could use hypnosis to create like a second personality and the old personality gets to see it all but can only watch like a movie and not do or change anything. If that were possible, I would make Madison a loving, kind-hearted Amazon who works in Eva's hospital and treats the Littles nicely and kindly, and her evil side sees it all and can't do anything about it.

I am so curious how it is tomorrow in the nursery for Liv. I hope Madison was stupid and just picked some daycare and Liv can actually talk to the nannies there and at least one will believe her and then check out the adoption and help her.
But since Madison is cruel, she could of course go to a robot nursery, although there's a chance she'll be found out because the machines have to scan everything.
SO incredibly exciting what could happen.  

You'll just have to wait and see! ?

28 minutes ago, kerry said:

I am 100% the same. I also suffer from anxiety and depression. Reading some other stories, I got such bad anxiety that it was messing with my physical health. I do the same with people and characters.

So I understand. It's why I'm posting this part of the story with a new chapter every day, so that people don't have to wait too long.

28 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Same... I am so scared for Livie..... I can feel my hands trembling... I'm reading to go full summary judgement on Madison... As tempting as it would to be to give her a taste of her own sadism I don't feel like going to her level.... *wracks slide* I prefer clean and simple....

I know the feeling. But not long to wait for another chapter!

3 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I am 100% the same. I also suffer from anxiety and depression. Reading some other stories, I got such bad anxiety that it was messing with my physical health. I do the same with people and characters.

So I understand. It's why I'm posting this part of the story with a new chapter every day, so that people don't have to wait too long.

Very much appreciated.

38 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

That's what I'm here for. I would let her taste her own medicine. 

Shrink her, turn her into a drooling, crawling, toothless baby and lock her up in her own mind so that she sees everything but can't do anything about it and then have an Amazon mom who is just as evil and mean as she is.

To be fair, this sadism has something to do with coping for me.

I let off my everyday stress through what I write in a sadistic way. ADHD says hello, today, for example, I was half the day on the road and my headphones have given up the ghost and everyone with ADHD knows how terrible that is just to get ALL the ambient noise and conversations of other people with.

Welp, the fact that Eve is getting a new super awesome facility signals to me that they might not rescue Liv before the doctor.

I don't doubt she will be rescued but damage will be done and some recovery time will be needed. 

Its funny, I was so focused on the enemies they were making that I'm surprised by the number of allies Liv and Charlie have. Like, a whole army now.

You just had to mention hypnosis on Amazon’s. Now my mind thinks of a lot of possibilities here. Obviously they’re not utilizing it to it’s full potential. 

Great chapter! I like how everyone seems to know what is going on. I am curious if Liv will be allowed to keep her mind to “enhance” the torture Madison inflicts. Looking forward to it!