LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 5/13/2021 at 9:20 PM, Traycie said:

Liv is falling for Charlotte, I can see her agreeing to take a well earned vacation with Charlotte but to ensure that their cover wasn’t blown she agrees to be disguised and Charlottes little girl with a padded butt and cute overalls when out in public, while the plan appears to be sound it would have a major repercussion if Charlotte and Liv were to become unintentionally separated in a crowd and Liv was picked up by the local Police and sent to a fostermom until Charlotte could prove she was her Mommy. Now that would be fun to read about, Liv being babied full time by a woman she didn’t know and unable to escape until she is rescued by Charlotte either legally or by other means, e.g. Charlotte finds out where she is being looked after, stakes out the house and grabs her from the backyard when no one is watching. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

On 5/14/2021 at 3:31 AM, SGTbaby said:

Cool 

Thanks ?

On 5/14/2021 at 6:01 AM, YourFNF said:

giphy.gif

??

7 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

I don’t know how This story slipped by without me ever opening it, but I did earlier today and binge read the whole thing! I super love this whole story, I know the size relationship has gotta be tough but they’re very cute together.

It is quite limiting though to only have dates be at their respective houses. No going out to eat no movies in a theatre... if only there was some way for them to go out in public together, be super close and cuddly, and not attract any attention, blending in with everyone around them... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ??

I'm really glad you found my story and that you're enjoying it ?

Once I've got a bit of spare time today I'll be editing the next chapter and posting it.

• Like 3

Chapter 17: Six Months Later

Six months had passed since that evening.

Whilst a lot had happened in those six months, it also felt like nothing had changed at all.

Charlotte and I were still dating, with things just as strong as they were in the beginning. But it just wasn’t enough. On that night we were...intimate... for the first time. And we have been since. It got a lot easier after the first few attempts, when we figured out how to use our sizes to our advantage in bed. And trust me, I have no idea why this wasn’t considered normal, I had never been as satisfied with a little partner as I am with Charlie.

We’ve had many dates since we got together, but I needed... more. I hated pretending to be friends when we rarely met in public. I hated not being able to hold her hand or tell her I love her or be able to kiss her.

Not that I’ve told her I love her yet.

Neither of us have.

It’s like... we go to say it, but... it stops just before it comes out.

Also I hated only having dates at each other’s places. Sure, we came up with a lot of fun things to do, but it still got stale pretty quickly. I just wish we could go out to a restaurant every now and again to break the monotony, but we can’t risk it.

Despite the worries with our relationship, I was happier than ever. Malcolm would often mention how he had never seen me so happy before, and that he was happy for me. Often with lots of teasing and jabs at me. Because it wouldn’t be Malcolm otherwise...

The shop was the same as always, we managed to help three littles in the six months that had passed, which was worryingly low. It was harder to find littles who were able to be rescued. More and more littles were being hypnotised and turned into pants-filling, mindless babies. As much as I hated it, that did mean we were making more and more money, as Amazons who had adopted and regressed all of these littles wanted humiliating outfits from us.

Charlie told me even her parents had adopted a little again at some point.

They must have found out she was dating someone, because they kept asking to meet me. She hasn’t told them she’s dating a little, and keeps coming up with excuses not to go round for dinner. Her parents really want her to meet her little sister apparently, and they reeeeeally want to meet me. If they knew the truth, they wouldn’t be so enthusiastic.

One good piece of news was that Sam had been relocated safely in a nearby town, away from here, with his wife who was now pregnant. Over the past six months he’s been able to get his life back together, starting with getting the use of his legs back thanks to Eve and David. It was a long, difficult path, but he is back to practicing law and is now able to walk again, albeit with the help of crutches. He calls now and again to check in and stay in touch.

Thankfully, the best piece of news walked into the shop one day pushing a stroller.

The bell above the door rang. Someone had entered.

‘Another customer I assume. I’ll let Malcolm handle it; I’m too busy making this gaudy outfit for some Daddy with no taste.’

“Liv! You’ve got someone coming in.” Malcolm shouted from the front of the store.

‘Oh great. A customer.’

I glanced up to see a woman pushing a female little with brown hair in a stroller into my workshop.

“Just one second and I’ll take her measurements in a minute.”

“We aren’t here for clothes sweetie.”

‘Wait. I recognised that voice.’

I looked up and saw Eve pushing Zoey in her stroller. I smiled at them; I hadn’t seen them in months!

“Hey you two! How are you?”

“We’re okay thanks, we just thought we’d pop by and show you Zoey’s progress! She’s super proud of herself, and wanted to show you!”

I smiled and pulled up a chair to Zoey’s stroller.

“Hey Zoey! Heard you made a bunch of progress! Good job!” I said, talking to her like I would a two year old.

Zoey clapped her hands and giggled. I looked up at Eve with a disappointed face.

“She doesn’t look much different than last time I saw her six months ago. She still looks like a baby...”

Look who’s talking!” said an unfamiliar voice.

I looked down to see the biggest grin on Zoey’s face.

Wait... Zoey?”

“Hey Liv! It’s good to meet you properly!” she said, smiling.

I stumbled backwards off my chair, falling back and hitting my head.

“Oh dear, Liv, are you okay?” Eve asked, pulling me up.

“Yeah, thanks... is... is that Zoey? Talking?”

“Yeah it is ya nerd!” Zoey chimed in.

“.....how?” I asked as Eve started checking my head for a concussion or a cut.

“Eve had a breakthrough! Using hypnosis and nanites in combination, it took four months but she finally cracked it!”

“Now now, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. This is still early days, and as far as I know, it only works on you. It may not work on other littles. For all I know it may need to be personalised for each subject.”

“But... why... is she... you know?

“What, dressed like a baby?” Zoey smirked.

“...yeah.”

“I’m still adopted remember. Legally I’m not an adult. Maturosis or whatever that nonsense is called. I still technically belong to Eve.”

For now...” Eve added.

“Yes Eve, for now. So I have to dress up like this whenever we leave the house or have anyone in the house. And because I’ve not been like this for long, I still need nappies and I haven’t regained full motor functions yet. I still need a lot of assistance from Mummy.” Zoey said with a hint of mischief in her voice.

“’Eve’. Not ‘Mummy’.” Eve replied as she gave Zoey a stern look.

“Yeah yeah. I know. You hate that title. But hey, I’ve been shitting my pants for most of my life now, at least now I can make jokes about it! And I love that grumpy face you pull when I call you it!”

“Zoey I’m so happy for you! And Eve, congratulations, this is brilliant! This will help so many littles!”

Eventually. I still need to get Zoey back to being legally an adult, and then we can start working on adapting it so it will work for most littles. But that may take a long time, as I said, it seems like each subject needs a personalised therapy, which can take a long time.”

“Anyway, I’ll leave you to chat a bit, Zoey needs someone else to talk to that isn’t me, if you don’t mind of course.”

“Not at all.” I replied.

Eve went into the front of the store to talk to Malcolm, leaving me and Zoey alone.

“I heard you got it on with an Amazon. How was that?

“Well you certainly aren’t shy!”

“Hey, like I said, I’ve been shitting my pants mindlessly for years now. Being given my adult brain back after all that time? It brings back a lot of naughty thoughts, needs, and desires! I need gossip! I need drama! I need something other than Eve teaching me how to read and write again! Please? Just tell me about her?”

“...Her name is Charlotte.”

“Ooooh cute name. What’s she like? What’s it like being with an Amazon? Aren’t you scared of being adopted by her? How do you manage with the size difference? How is it with another woman? What about dating?”

Zoey seemed like she would never stop with the questions.

“Slow down Zoey! I’ll answer the best I can, but you need to give me time to answer! Jeez!

“Sorry, still getting used to conversations again.”

“Don’t worry about it. Like I said, her name is Charlotte. I don’t feel comfortable talking about my sex life, so let’s just say that... it’s good. I’ve never been happier. And maybe one day you’ll meet her.”

“If it wasn’t for Eve, I’d probably be too scared to be around another Amazon, let alone date one! The thought of being regressed again scares the shit out of me. It’s why I’m kinda hoping Eve never gets me deemed an adult.”

Wha... How come?”

‘Why wouldn’t she want to be an adult?’ I thought to myself.

“If I’m already adopted, especially by one who cares for me and doesn’t want to destroy my mind, then what happened before won’t happen again. It’s like a sort of immunity I guess?”

I nodded. I thought I understood, despite how weird it sounded.

“If she keeps me as her little, I won’t have to worry about finding an apartment or getting a job. I won’t have to worry about finances and stuff.”

“But that...” I got cut off before I could reply fully.

“The thing is, sure, being an adult is great. But with Eve I can be a baby in public and an adult at home. Sure, legally I’m not an adult, and I’m not a fan of the baby treatment, but it also means I won’t be evicted or adopted or fail to pay bills or anything. I’ll have a roof over my head, relative safety, and I will get to still be myself, even if it’s just at home.”

“I mean... I guess...”

“Seriously, I heard about the amount of times an Amazon has tried to adopt you, I think it’s crazy that you want to be an adult. What if one of those had been successful? You’d be how I was four months ago! Shitting yourself and unable to think or talk like an adult. You’d just be sucking on your toes and playing with blocks for the rest of your life.”

I paused for a second.

“It’s scary, sure, but I like my freedom. I like the freedom to choose where I go, what I do, what I eat.”

Freedom? Freedom to only stay at home or work because you’re too scared to go anywhere else in case you get adopted? That doesn’t sound like freedom to me, it sounds like survival.”

I sat there, speechless.

...She had a point.

Eve walked back in just as the silence was getting uncomfortable.

“Hey ladies, how are things? Sorry Liv, but we’ve got to go. Zoey will need a change soon and then we’ve got to get back for her therapy session.”

“I don’t need a cha...” Zoey said as she looked down. This was quickly followed by a disappointed frown.

“Well it was nice talking to you Liv! Maybe we should have a playdate!” Zoey joked.

I put on a smile and looked up at them both.

“It was nice seeing you both, and again, congratulations to the both of you!”

Eve pushed Zoey out of the workshop as they both waved goodbye.

I sat there in silence, Zoey’s words replaying over and over again in my mind.

==========================================================

Thank you for reading the latest chapter, I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments!

Start of the second act, and it may be a bit more obvious where this is heading, but hopefully not too obvious ;) I've got lots more surprises planned!

Next chapter Monday!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

A beautiful chapter I am happy for that the relationship now already holds for 6 months.

I am also happy that Eva was able to make Zoey healthy again so that she can now speak again.

Zoey's words are slowly entering Liv's mind but they are getting stronger. Of course she would be safer if she was adopted and even if she is now considered an adult what kind of freedom is it to always be in fear of being caught by a crazy Amazon. I would see if I could still work even if I were adopted and if so let Charlie adopt me.

But I am also torn. My evil and sadistic side really wants Charlie's parents to show up at her door while Liv is there and make it as uncomfortable as possible for both of them. On the other hand, I know how dangerous that would be for Liv. Who knows the mother might try to adopt Liv if Charlie doesn't because Liv as Little can never be with an Amazon.

I am really curious how everything will go on.

I'm a bit surprised that it took six months and a visit from Zoey for Liv to begin to consider this, but then I think about the fact that she and Charlie would no longer be able to have legal sex together...

That was a really great chapter no really it was. It was what I was thinking. In order for Liv to be safe is to ask Charlotte to adopt her. If Charlie's family does shows up she Liv will be safe and I think Liv is thinking about that. 

Zoey was able to give Liv a perspective that no other person has been able to because she was regressed and then back and able to talk. Her concept of Liv's life being survival is right on cue with how she is living, and sometimes living in survival no matter how hard you try, there is always the chance of failing, otherwise none of the littles playing survival would have been adopted.

You left the story able to go in a couple different directions. I think the time lapse was used very well in this instance.

(things in my life will be fine. Right now it's at the point where all we can do is wait and take it one day at a time. I know it's vague but don't want to spoil the atmosphere of this story :) )

Somehow I suspect we're going to see both of their hands forced here. Though pretending to be an adopted little and going out with Eva while remaining a free adult would be interesting. 

Looking forward to more!

Given that this is an obvious question but......what is the likelihood that Charlotte would REALLY want to dress Liv in extremely babyish and feminine clothes while diaper and baby her yet still treat her like an adult?  

16 minutes ago, Brandon Butler said:

Given that this is an obvious question but......what is the likelihood that Charlotte would REALLY want to dress Liv in extremely babyish and feminine clothes while diaper and baby her yet still treat her like an adult?  

It is often explained that the maternal instinct of the Amazon is something completely normal in DD.

Therefore, I would say that this desire is already present in Charlie.

But according to her environmental influences and her socialization, both in the family and in her peer group, she has ensured that she can control this drive better.

Thus she was also able to recognize Liv as an adult and not as Little what plays adult and actually belongs to be groomed.

I think in the long run this will change, not because Charlie wants it, but because she and Liv get into a situation where adoption is the only way to protect Liv.

This text makes me realize that I had to use my old psychology and pedagogy notes and books again for a work project. ????

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A beautiful chapter I am happy for that the relationship now already holds for 6 months.

I am also happy that Eva was able to make Zoey healthy again so that she can now speak again.

Zoey's words are slowly entering Liv's mind but they are getting stronger. Of course she would be safer if she was adopted and even if she is now considered an adult what kind of freedom is it to always be in fear of being caught by a crazy Amazon. I would see if I could still work even if I were adopted and if so let Charlie adopt me.

But I am also torn. My evil and sadistic side really wants Charlie's parents to show up at her door while Liv is there and make it as uncomfortable as possible for both of them. On the other hand, I know how dangerous that would be for Liv. Who knows the mother might try to adopt Liv if Charlie doesn't because Liv as Little can never be with an Amazon.

I am really curious how everything will go on.

Thank you! ? problem is that if Liv is adopted, she can't be in a relationship with Charlie.

2 hours ago, kerry said:

I'm a bit surprised that it took six months and a visit from Zoey for Liv to begin to consider this, but then I think about the fact that she and Charlie would no longer be able to have legal sex together...

Liv has been avoiding being adopted her whole life. And sometimes all it takes is the right words being said at the right time...

And they could have sex, unless Charlie actually adopted her.

2 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

That was a really great chapter no really it was. It was what I was thinking. In order for Liv to be safe is to ask Charlotte to adopt her. If Charlie's family does shows up she Liv will be safe and I think Liv is thinking about that. 

Thank you! ?

1 hour ago, AdultInnocence said:

Zoey was able to give Liv a perspective that no other person has been able to because she was regressed and then back and able to talk. Her concept of Liv's life being survival is right on cue with how she is living, and sometimes living in survival no matter how hard you try, there is always the chance of failing, otherwise none of the littles playing survival would have been adopted.

You left the story able to go in a couple different directions. I think the time lapse was used very well in this instance.

(things in my life will be fine. Right now it's at the point where all we can do is wait and take it one day at a time. I know it's vague but don't want to spoil the atmosphere of this story :) )

Thank you! I was super worried about doing a time skip and it took me a while to figure out the timeline but in the end I'm happy with it and I'm glad people think it was done well!

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Somehow I suspect we're going to see both of their hands forced here. Though pretending to be an adopted little and going out with Eva while remaining a free adult would be interesting. 

Looking forward to more!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions to the next few chapters!

47 minutes ago, Brandon Butler said:

Answer below ?

38 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

It is often explained that the maternal instinct of the Amazon is something completely normal in DD.

Therefore, I would say that this desire is already present in Charlie.

But according to her environmental influences and her socialization, both in the family and in her peer group, she has ensured that she can control this drive better.

Thus she was also able to recognize Liv as an adult and not as Little what plays adult and actually belongs to be groomed.

I think in the long run this will change, not because Charlie wants it, but because she and Liv get into a situation where adoption is the only way to protect Liv.

This text makes me realize that I had to use my old psychology and pedagogy notes and books again for a work project. ????

^^ this. Charlie, Eve and every Amazon woman has maternal instincts. And society promotes the regressing of littles by Amazons, encouraging them to give in to those instincts.

But whilst every Amazon woman feels them, some are able to overcome their urges and are capable of empathy towards littles, like Charlie and Eve. 

Charlie may have urges to care for and baby Liv, and may find baby clothes for littles absolutely adorable, but she loves and respects Liv too much to give in to those urges. Unless Liv was to consent to it, Charlie wouldn't ever do anything to her.

4 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Charlie may have urges to care for and baby Liv, and may find baby clothes for littles absolutely adorable, but she loves and respects Liv too much to give in to those urges. Unless Liv was to consent to it, Charlie wouldn't ever do anything to her.

Zoe's information will have been enlightening for Liv, she now knows how to get out and do more things with her girlfriend even if it means wearing baby clothes. She won't want any of her customers from the store to recognize her dressed that way so the best plan will be to take a break way to another city disguised as Charlotte's little girl, if they were to then run into Charlotte's parents there would be some explaining for Charlotte to do but she could easily explain Liv by telling her Mom that she is little sitting for a friend.  

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

But I am also torn. My evil and sadistic side really wants Charlie's parents to show up at her door while Liv is there and make it as uncomfortable as possible for both of them. On the other hand, I know how dangerous that would be for Liv.

That would be a fun chapter or three. Imagine the door buzzer ringing and Charlotte answering to to discover her parents and their little at the building main door wanting to come up and see her. If Liv tries to leave she will be at risk of being adopted by a passing Amazon, the only option will be for Charlotte to quickly strip her girlfriend naked, tape on a diaper and put her in the nursery crib pretending that she belongs to one of the neighbors and is being babysat for the next week while they are away. That would result in Liv being changed by Charlotte's Mum, dressed in the baby clothes of Charlotte's new little sister and taken out in public as a baby. Now that would be fun to read about ... 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Tracey said:

That would be a fun chapter or three. Imagine the door buzzer ringing and Charlotte answering to to discover her parents and their little at the building main door wanting to come up and see her. If Liv tries to leave she will be at risk of being adopted by a passing Amazon, the only option will be for Charlotte to quickly strip her girlfriend naked, tape on a diaper and put her in the nursery crib pretending that she belongs to one of the neighbors and is being babysat for the next week while they are away. That would result in Liv being changed by Charlotte's Mum, dressed in the baby clothes of Charlotte's new little sister and taken out in public as a baby. Now that would be fun to read about ... 

nice that i am not the only one with such mean thoughts.

While not the same situation as someone who has spent like over a year in survival mode.... I would seriously be tempted to give in if I met someone like Charlie....

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

While not the same situation as someone who has spent like over a year in survival mode.... I would seriously be tempted to give in if I met someone like Charlie....

Funny you say that, I got super into DD stories literally because of the pandemic, it was my escapist way of coping with this madness. ?

• Like 1

Chapter 18: Alice

I spent a good hour or two in my workshop just sat there, thinking about everything Zoey had said.

‘Is that all I’m doing? Surviving? When was the last time I went out drinking? Or to a party? Or on a date that didn’t feel like I was going to be adopted at any moment? When was the last time I went for a walk just for the fun of it? When was the last time I did anything without fear of being adopted?’

Malcolm walked in and saw me in my current state.

“Hey kiddo. You’ve been sat like that for two hours now, what’s up? I thought you’d be in a good mood today after talking to Zoey. It’s miraculous what Eve has done with her!”

“I’m just... having doubts.” I sighed.

“About what? You and Charlotte? Helping littles? Me?”

“No, don’t be silly. I love Charlotte, I love helping littles and... I guess I like you.”

“Wow! Like! Now that’s a compliment! I guess that’s the best I’ll get, so I’ll take it. If not any of them, what’s bothering you?”

“Zoey...”

Before I could finish that sentence, the bell above the front door rang.

“I’ll tell you later. You get out there and see what they want.”

“You better! Now stay back here.”

Malcolm went through to the front of the store. I could hear him talk to some Amazon, but I couldn’t make out the words. I could tell they were an Amazon because of the depth of their voice.

I waited a good five minutes in complete silence before I heard Malcolm shout back to me.

“Liv, customer coming through. Take her measurements and size her up!”

Size her up. That’s our little code word for ‘check if they can be rescued’.

Right Liv, get ready.’

I stood there as a little walked through on her own, wearing some cute little purple sundress with matching nappy cover, along with shiny black Mary Janes and a purple headband that was neatly pulling her blonde hair back. She must have been in her mid thirties, as she couldn’t be much older than me.

“Hi there! I’m Olivia!” I said to her, reaching out my hand.

‘Let’s see if she can speak, and if so, how regressed she is. She must be a potential rescue with the fact she was able to walk.’

“Hi! I’m Alice!” she replied.

‘No lisp, no hint of baby talk. Maybe she could be saved! ‘

“Nice to meet you!” she continued.

“Likewise! Now, I just need to know what kind of outfit your Mummy or Daddy wants first, then I can take your measurements.”

“Oh this isn’t for my Daddy, it was my birthday last week and this is my present from him. I’ve wanted one of your frilly dresses for a long time now. He thinks they are a bit too babyish, but it’s my birthday present.”

‘Okay... not going to lie... that took me by surprise.’

“You... sorry, you want a frilly dress? And your Daddy didn’t?

“Yeah! I thought they were super cute! I’ve been a fan of your shop for a long time now! But it was only when I let him adopt me that I had the freedom to wear one.”

“Ah okay... wait... sorry... you let him adopt you? Freedom to wear one? Sorry I don’t understand.”

“Oh, sorry! I guess with all the Amazons who come in here I’m a bit of a rarity.”

“So... you let him adopt you? He didn’t adopt you by force or anything?”

“Oh dear no! My Daddy is a pushover. He didn’t even want to adopt me! It took me 2 years of hassling him to get him to do it.”

“I’m sorry, I’m still a bit confused by all this.”

That was an understatement. In all my time working here, I have never met a little who asked to be adopted like that. Not without some horrible reason like losing their job or whatever. This girl wanted to be a baby? I needed to know more.

“Sorry, just to make sure, you aren’t being held against your will? You chose to be adopted and... enjoy being a baby?”

“Uh huh!” she nodded her head, “I always liked the attention other littles got when they were being babied. I would often wear babyish clothes and nappies at home in private. Kind of like those Amazon ‘adult babies’, but... I’m a little ‘adult baby’ I guess. Now don’t get me wrong, I tried for years to not be adopted. Most Amazons are cruel, sadistic, and honestly not worthy of being parents to anyone. But I always swore to myself, if I ever met an Amazon who I could trust completely, I’d let them adopt me. And so one day I met Daddy, and we became close friends.”

“And he adopted you?”

“Well, yeah, but for a couple of years he swore he would never adopt me. Like I said, complete pushover. It took him all that time to see just how difficult we littles have it, by seeing all the stuff I went through. Then one time I joked about him adopting me eventually, and he said he would.”

“Stuff you went through?”

“Well I was about to be fired from my job and evicted from my home. I had constant attempts at people trying to adopt me. If he didn’t adopt me then, I would have ended up in an adoption centre or etiquette centre eventually. He saved my life by adopting me.”

“But... you get to be an adult too, right?”

“Sometimes yeah! When it’s just us two, I get to do some grown up stuff with him like watch movies or whatever. He still treats me like I’m his best friend, he just acts like a Daddy in public and when I’m wanting babying.”

“But... what about... you know? Bathrooms...”

“Oh we decided a long time ago that I may as well just stay padded all the time and eventually I lost all control. I don’t mind, I enjoy it.”

“Again, you say you enjoy it? How do you enjoy being a baby?”

“I get to give up all control to someone, someone I trust to look after me and care for me. I get to dress up in cute outfits and act as childish as I want without fear of being adopted by some cruel Amazon. And, you may think I’m weird for this... but I... kinda... like nappies...”

“You... like nappies?” I asked her, “I mean the couple of times I’ve worn them, they were kinda comfy I guess... kinda like a...”

“Hug?” she finished my sentence, she clearly had similar feelings.

“Yeah... but... but I couldn’t wear them all the time! I only wore them because I’d been drugged!”

“Yeah but not having to worry about the potty, not having to worry about having accidents or being deemed immature and adopted... it’s... nice. Plus they are great for naughty playtime and I may like the feeling when they’re soggy.”

‘I blushed at this. Why did I blush? My face felt like it was on fire. I shouldn’t be blushing at this! Why are the things this woman is saying making me feel... odd?’

“Eeee sorry Olivia, when you’ve been little like this for this long you tend to forget boundaries and what you’re saying! I don’t want to over share!”

“It... it’s okay! Just... never heard any little talk like that before.”

“You haven’t? I must be rare then! I know I’m not the only one though, some littles have this arrangement with an Amazon they trust and some littles enjoy being babied. Hell, like I said, I know some Amazons enjoy this! Imagine that! An Amazon with a kink for being babied like a little!”

That I would love to see!”

“I know, right?”

“Sorry about all the questions and stuff, just needed to know you weren’t being... abused or... well, adopted against your will.”

“Oh, no, don’t worry! I’m not! Happily belong to my Daddy and that’s all me talking! Why do you need to know that though? Do you secretly work for Little Protection Services?”

“Not exactly. We just... look out for littles who may not want to be babies.”

“Oh so you’re part of the resistance?”

A large Amazon walked through the curtain into the workshop. He was as tall as Malcolm, but wasn’t as built as him. Whilst not scrawny, he did give off that ‘nerd’ vibe. He was dressed in a slightly creased business suit and thick rimmed glasses on his face framed by his shaggy brown hair.

“Resistance? Who’s in the resistance?” he said.

I froze.

“Daddy! Don’t scare her like that! She’ll wet herself, and she’s not padded like I am!” Alice said, grinning at me.

“Sorry Miss, didn’t mean to scare you, I was talking to your business partner out there and was wondering what was taking so long. Is everything going okay?” asked her Daddy, with a very soothing, compassionate voice.

“...Y... Yes Sir!” I answered quickly and sharply.

Please, call me John.”

“Sorry, yes John.”

“Good! Now what’s all this of the resistance?”

“Nothing Daddy, Olivia here was just telling me she helps out littles who have been kidnapped!” Alice smiled.

I was mortified.

‘You can’t just go around telling Amazons things like that!’

“I... didn’t say that.” I responded.

“Well you look out for them, which is kinda helping.”

Alice’s Daddy smiled at me.

“Well good for you! I know a couple of littles in the resistance! Maybe you know them?” John exclaimed.

“I’m really not in the resistance... we... we just help the odd little. You know, with whatever help we can give.”

“Oh, well that’s a shame. Maybe I’ll talk to them, get you a contact?”

Wait... the resistance has coverage here? In this country?”

“Oh yeah, not been long, but they started a few years ago I think. I don’t want to say more, just in case. If they trust you, they’ll get in contact and tell you more.”

“Please do! We’re only a small time gig here, and we could do with all the help and resources we can get!”

“Give me your number before we go and I’ll get in contact with them. Also it’d be nice to stay in contact with you anyway, it’s nice to see others looking out for those doomed to spend their life in nappies!”

“Speaking of nappies Daddy...” Alice spoke up, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

“Oh my little princess needs a change I guess. It was nice speaking to you Olivia! If you ever have any questions, give us a call! And thanks for making her dress; she’s been so excited for it!”

“Absolutely no problem, it was really nice to meet you both!”

I hesitated for a second before reaching out to Alice as she was walking out. One hand was being held by John, so I grabbed the other.

“Alice? Sorry... one last question...?”

She stopped, letting go of her Daddy’s hand and looked me in the eyes.

“Of course Olivia! What is it?”

“Are... are you... happy?

“Never been happier!” she said with a smile.

She hugged me and skipped off to catch up with her Daddy.

I stood there for a second before Malcolm came in.

“How’d it go kiddo? Can she be saved?”

“She... she doesn’t need saving.”

I explained everything to Malcolm. Alice, her Daddy, her adoption, the resistance, everything.

“That’s a lot to take in. Especially about the resistance. If he wasn’t lying, that would be really good for us if they come to trust us.”

“I agree.”

Malcolm could tell I was being short and could see my mind was elsewhere.

“What’s up?”

“Huh?”

“First Zoey, now this Alice woman. After each visit you’ve looked more frazzled.”

“I have?”

“Yeah! As if you’re pondering something very serious.”

I took a deep breath. He was going to think I was either crazy or John had done something to me.

“...would it be easier... if I was a... baby?”

Malcolm took a while to think about what I had just said. His face pulled expressions I had never seen him pull towards me.

“If you were a baby? Liv, don’t tell me you’re thinking of being adopted?”

Well...

“No! Out of the question! That is not happening to you! We do very important work here, and more importantly, I am not losing my best friend!”

But...”

“No buts! I know I joke around a lot when it comes to all the baby stuff, but this is just ridiculous! You can’t just go and get adopted!” his words kept getting faster and faster, he was panicking.

“MALCOLM!”

He froze.

“Listen to me; I have no intention of being adopted. But you have to admit... it would give a certain level of... security.”

“I... I guess. It’s stupid though. You’d lose all your rights as an adult!”

“But listen, what if I was adopted... but not legally. Just... for show?”

“How would that work exactly? Look, I can tell you’ve come up with another ridiculous plan, so I need to know every single bit of your stupid plan before I can either hate myself for allowing you to go through with it, or I shoot it down.”

I took a breath.

“Zoey and Alice both do it. Two littles on the same day, both of whom act like a baby in public and then are allowed to be adults in private.”

“But you won’t be seen as an adult anywhere! You won’t be able to go out on your own!”

“Mal... do I ever go out anywhere on my own, other than to work? Face it, a little spends their life surviving. We don’t live, we survive. Until the inevitable happens. Until we get adopted. But what if I got to live my life AND control my own adoption? And hey, it’s not like it’s even a legal adoption!”

“You have a point. And I hate myself for saying that. Especially when your imagination starts going off like this. But you’d still have to find an Amazon who would adopt you! One who treats you right and won’t melt your mind!”

I smiled at him.

“I’m going to need your help.”

“Why do I feel like I’m going to regret helping you?” Malcolm responded, sighing loudly.

Charlotte pulled her keys out of her bag as she walked up to her front door.

Inserting the key and turning the handle, she slowly opened the door, expecting mail to be on the floor. There wasn’t any.

‘Strange’ she thought.

She closed the door, and put her keys in the bowl in the kitchen where she would usually leave them. Next to the bowl was the missing mail.

‘Oh. Liv must be here. She does have a key. Maybe... oooh maybe she has a sexy surprise for me...?’

Dropping her bag on the floor, she called out.

“Livvvvvvv? Are you here?”

“Yeah! I’m in the bedroom!”

‘Maybe she’s wearing some sexy lingerie or something!‘ Charlotte thought to herself, smiling.

Taking off her coat and hanging it up, she practically skipped to the bedroom, awaiting whatever sexy surprise her girlfriend had in store for her.

“So what’s my girlfriend got...” she opened the door to the bedroom and walked in, “in store for...”

She stood completely still, her mouth wide open. Her arms frozen by her sides and her legs unable to move.

She was not expecting this.

Olivia, sat in the middle of Charlie’s bed with her legs crossed, pulled a pink dummy out of her mouth, wiping it on the pink bib she had around her neck and resting it on her leg close to the large baby-print nappy she was now wearing. She had her hair in pigtails with pink bows in them, and frilly white socks on her feet.

She cleared her throat.

“...Hewwo Mummy!”

==========================================================

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Also hoping people are enjoying the story as a whole.

Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments.

I've been looking forward to posting this chapter for a while now and I can't wait to see people's reactions!

This is one of the very few instances where the story is told from Charlie's perspective, albeit only part of this chapter. You'll see more later in the story, she may even get her own chapter!

Next chapter Wednesday or Thursday, depending on how mean I'm feeling and how long I want people to wait for Charlie's reaction! ??

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1. interesting conversation she had today. This and the one with Zoey apparently gave her a lot to think about.

2. i would never have given my contacts to a stranger amazon under any circumstances who knows if he really works for the resistance. The Resistance people could get into the store that way if he was telling the truth.

3. i like Malcolm reaction it shows how much he thinks of Liv.

4. oh my fucking god I am so curious about Charlie's reaction. I really wonder if she will play along and if so they will eventually meet the mother and if so what will happen. I am so curious.

I'm excited to see where this goes with the conversation they'll be having next chapter.

With Charlie having a hard limit of dating legally deemed immature littles, I figure she'll be a little hesitant on this idea since they're dating. But I see her coming around because ultimately it makes Liv safer in her day to day life and since it won't be a "legal" adoption they can still date privately.

I'm loving all the characters and I wish them all the best lol.

I wonder if Charlie knows or seen any of these Amazon adult babies? Wonder if Liv will ask her about them. I can’t believe Liv did that. She put blood in the water and Charlie will overreact either by going full mommy or yelling at her for doing such a thing.