LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

TBH I would totally let a "Charlie" have me... ??

On 5/8/2021 at 10:20 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

She was just about to start putting me down when I instinctively replied “No. I’m happy here for another few minutes. It’s... umm... cold. And it’s... umm... warm here.”

“D’aww, of course sweetie. But don’t worry, we’ve got lots of time for cuddles you know.”

I blushed. ‘What witchcraft was this? How did she have this power over me?’

Charlie's definitely a keeper, this is so cute. ? I love the way she keeps just eeeeeeever so slightly cutting down Liv, while never fully infantilising her. She has a really distinct, consistent voice, I love her so much.

These two lovebirds just need to hurry up and move in together, plenty of couples make a MDLG dynamic work in the bedroom. ?

• Like 1
On 5/9/2021 at 4:37 AM, Genossin said:

Oh please please please be impatient!

The scene with the dressing gown is my favorite.  Imagine being bundled in like that and being able to burrow...

Your wish has been granted! ? I'll be posting the next chapter later. I just get so excited about peoples reactions to each chapter! I wish I could post one a day but I can't write that quickly and a small part of me loves the suspense the waiting brings.

And that's exactly why I included that bit. The thought of being that small and being bundled up with someone like that... ?

19 hours ago, HyperShark said:

This is amazing so far, sad I missed this until now!

Can't wait to see where this goes!

Thank you so much! ? I'm really glad you're enjoying it and I hope you continue to enjoy it as the story progresses!

19 hours ago, YourFNF said:

TBH I would totally let a "Charlie" have me... ??

Oh I agree! I'd be the same! ??

11 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

Charlie's definitely a keeper, this is so cute. ? I love the way she keeps just eeeeeeever so slightly cutting down Liv, while never fully infantilising her. She has a really distinct, consistent voice, I love her so much.

These two lovebirds just need to hurry up and move in together, plenty of couples make a MDLG dynamic work in the bedroom. ?

I love everyone's comments, especially ones like this. I get some on my blog and it's just so cute seeing people enjoying the really cutesy stuff with Charlie and Liv.

I love writing all of it, but I especially enjoy writing the little romantic moments between these two.

Also I know I said at the start I had 60 chapters planned... well that's no longer the truth. It's been extended a few more as I've found some chapters can span two chapters instead because I wrote a lot more than I had planned. And I've come up with little filler chapters that I really wanted to write. I've even started coming up with ideas for a sequel or spinoff to this if people enjoy this enough. The planning on my spreadsheet is all colour coded and everything and I spent a good chunk of yesterday fixing the timeline a bit for the rest of the story after I had finished writing chapter 30.

And I can see myself maybe adding even more chapters. I'll just have to wait and see!

• Like 3

Chapter 15: Girlfriend

“You called me... girlfriend!

“Well yeah. I thought that was obvious, or did we not just kiss each other intimately on the sofa with you wearing a messy nappy?”

Fireworks, confetti and sparklers were all going off in my head.

She called me her girlfriend. I was dating an Amazon.

My face dropped with the sudden realisation.

I was dating an Amazon.’

“Well the hot chocolate is cold now, I made it just before we started on the sofa. But the nappy change is...” she sniffed the air, “definitely needed, sorry babe.”

‘She called me babe. Eeeeeeeeeeee!’

“And this time I’m going to change you. Now don’t dare argue. If your girlfriend can’t change your mushy nappies, who can?

As if my pride couldn’t drop any lower.

Defeated, I let her take my hand and direct me into her bedroom. I climbed up onto her bed; slowly sitting down on the mush that now felt like was in every nook and crevice down there. Charlie reached over to the other side of the bed, grabbing something and bringing it into view, handing it to me.

It was a stuffie, a kitten one.

“You hold onto her okay? I’ll get this done as quick as possible,”

She untaped the nappy as I lay back with her stuffed animal.

“This may be a bigger job than I thought. Don’t worry about it though sweetie, okay? This doesn’t make you a baby, and doesn’t mean I’m adopting you. You know I’m only teasing you, right? You’re my girlfriend and I will always care for you.”

I nodded back. I felt... safe. Well, as safe as I could be in the home of an Amazon woman who was currently changing my messy nappy as I played with a stuffed animal. That odd feeling still wouldn’t go away, even if she was my girlfriend now.

After what felt like an eternity, she finished cleaning me up and disposed of the nappy, returning with the other in hand.

“Hate me all you want, but you have a cute little butt. I just want to squish it. It definitely suits being in nappies...”

I gave her a glare that caused her to appear shocked, albeit jokingly.

“Be careful baby, you keep being that cute and I may just have to adopt you, I won’t be able to stop myself!”

I hid my face behind the stuffie I was still holding. Thankfully, she stopped with the baby treatment, and quickly taped up a clean nappy around ‘that cute butt of mine’.

Lifting me up into her arms, she took us back over to the sofa and set me down.

She sat down next to me and put her arm around me, pulling me in slightly. Grabbing the remote control for the TV, she turned it on.

I instinctively closed my eyes.

I didn’t want to risk any of those shows that have hypnosis built in, the ones that could reduce me to a babbling baby or anything. I had already had enough of shitting myself tonight thank you very much.

Charlotte must have seen that I was being careful, and quickly flicked through the list of movies until she found a cute one about a Mummy and her babygirl.

‘God I hope she isn’t trying to hint at anything.’

I didn’t get to watch much of the movie, because most of the time we were snuggled up together, my legs wrapped around her leg. (Hey! I could only fit them around one leg!).

We only got about half way through the movie when she turned to me.

“So Liv, what is it that you really do?”

‘Here we go I guess.’

I looked up at her and sighed.

“Look, I’m going to be honest with you. I just hope that you understand or at the very least don’t get mad or tell anyone. I trust you.”

She nodded.

“Well... you know how littles are forcibly taken from their lives, adopted by cruel sadistic Amazons and made to live as what basically amounts to a pet or a doll or a baby?”

She nodded again. I mean of course she does, we’ve seen enough of that in our time together alone, let alone before we met each other.

“Well... I have a ‘team’.”

“A team? A team for what?”

“A... team for helping out those littles who have been adopted against their will. We use the shop as a front to scout out littles who could be rescued if they wanted it.”

“That sounds... dangerous.”

“That’s because it... is?” I gave her my puppy dog eyes.

“Continue...” she said, sternly.

“Well a little will be brought in to the store, we’ll assess them in the back without their caregiver around, see if they are still there mentally, and if we can help them at all. Then we design an outfit for them that their Mummy or Daddy would love to see them wear.”

“How does that....”

“Like I said, we have a team. You met 2 of them today; Malcolm helps me with the shop, appearing as the owner most of the time, keeping me safe. Eve is our medical expert and genius. We have another couple of people in on it and they also help us in their own way, David with clever little gadgets and tech, and Claire is usually our go-to person whenever we need anything, from getaway driver to a safe house. Oh and David is also getting much better at hacking now, but he’s still relatively inexperienced.”

“So you all work together, but again, how does making baby outfits help a little get out of being a baby?”

“We usually hide a few little ‘toys’ inside the hidden compartments within the outfits. The little uses those to escape. Once they are outside, Claire picks them up and brings them back to the shop. Then we just get them new ID or whatever they need to either get back to their old life, or a new one.”

“Mkay. So what does Eve do exactly, I was surprised to see her offer to put you in a nappy earlier.”

“She’s a Doctor really, but she is a brilliant chemist too, working on concoctions that can temporarily disable an Amazon, or help a little get out of a restrictive device or article of clothing. She’s also working on a treatment that will be able to help more regressed littles become themselves again.”

“Wait, she’s fixing littles who have been brainwashed and modified?”

“Yeah, she is developing a kind of therapy with her own hypnosis that helps a little regain their minds and she, along with David, work on the nanites that may restrict a little who can’t walk or speak or whatever it may be.”

“That’s... fantastic!” She sounded genuinely happy at that part. “But she has her own little, Zoey was her name?”

“She’s both her little, and I guess you’d say she’s also her guinea pig. She’s slowly helping Zoey become herself again, reverting a lot of the stuff her previous Mummy had done to her. Progress has been really slow, Zoey is still pretty much fully regressed. But there have been some small signs of progress.”

“Remind me to buy her a drink next time I see her.”

“I will. But enough about them. I’ve given you the basics, if you ask nicely maybe I’ll tell you more later. But for now, I want to know... something.”

“And just what would that be, cutie?”

“Why did you suddenly perk up when I mentioned Eve’s work?”

Charlotte’s face dropped.

She sighed, and then looked up at me.

“We never got to talk much about me and my past did we?

“I know you have your parents and used to have a little brother who was a little. And that your parents are a bit baby crazy.”

“That was an understatement. They were obsessed with little Dylan. They adopted him when he was just 18. He had just gotten a place at University, when he had an accident during a movie at the cinema. I must have been about 4 at the time, out with my parents as a reward for something. They saw him try to get to the bathroom, but before he could, they snatched him up and told him he was too little to use the potty. Once they got him home they kept him as their baby for years. And no matter how much older he got, he was always my baby brother.”

I felt a pit in my chest. This was often the case with littles and Amazon children siblings. The Amazon children would grow up, often overtaking the height of the little sibling at an early age. And the little would never grow up, often staying a baby for decades. It was horrible to think of.

“They removed his teeth, made him unable to walk, and he lost all of his potty training. The older I got the sorrier I felt for him. It wasn’t until 4 or 5 years ago, when I was about 24 or 25 that things got worse. He got punished for something serious, so my Mum upped her humiliation and the babying. Shortly after that though, he just went... missing.”

“Missing?” I asked.

“My Mum and Dad wouldn’t tell me what had happened to him. But apparently he escaped. If he did manage to escape, he’d be like... 43 or something now, if... the worst hasn’t happened already. I often think about the life he lives if he did actually manage to escape. I hope he found happiness.”

She gave me a weak smile.

“But knowing my parents, he probably didn’t make it. It’s not like they are cruel or anything, it’s just that... they’re your typical Amazon parents. They get obsessed with littles and babying them. They think they are doing what is best but they torture the poor person until their mind snaps."

‘Honestly, unless he had help or got adopted by someone else, I don’t know how he would have survived.’ I thought to myself.

"After Dylan, I swore I would never take a little as my own unless they consented or I absolutely had to. Which made my last relationship difficult as my ex-girlfriend wanted a little, but I didn’t. Madison kept saying she’d just adopt one as a surprise for me but eventually I had to end it as I couldn’t be with someone who wanted to torture littles. She wasn’t the nicest person when it came to them.”

I hugged her. I hugged her as hard as I could.

She must have appreciated it, because she hugged me back, with a tear landing on my arm.

“Thank you sweetie. I promise, I will never ever adopt you unless you ask me or I absolutely have to, okay?”

“I trust you. If the worst happens, I want you to be the one to do it.”

We held each other for a moment, unable to let the other go.

After a good while snuggled up on her sofa together, my tummy started rumbling.

'Not again...'

But nothing came.

‘Thank fuck. Wait... when was the last time I ate?’

“D’aww is my widdle baby girlfriend hungwy?” Charlotte had turned just to taunt me.

“Maybe.”

She looked down and saw her boobs leaking. As she looked up, she saw that I was staring at the dark patches appearing on her shirt.

“Does baby want some of Mummy’s milkie wilkie?”

I stared at her with a completely straight face.

‘Show no weakness! Do not give in! She will not get an emotion out of you!’

But seriously, the craving was there. I could see her leaking through her top and it took every ounce of my being not to pounce on her and feed from her as if I hadn’t had a single drink in days.

“Oh shit, sorry. You must be really craving it. I forgot about that part. Right. Well I’m going to go sort out this, you stay here and look through my takeout menus under the coffee table okay? I’ll be a little while, I just need to pump.” She got up and started walking off.

“Language” I shouted, with the biggest damn grin on my face.

“Haha, that’s rich coming from you! You’re lucky I don’t keep a dummy in that mouth of yours permanently considering how often you swear. One of these days I’ll sort out that potty mouth of yours!”

I covered my mouth with my hands.

I lost track of time, but during which I did decide that I wouldn’t mind pizza if Charlie was in the mood for it.

She eventually walked back in, plopped herself down on the sofa right next to me, and grabbed me.

“Whatcha in the mood for then cutie?”

“Pizza?”

“Oooh sure! Not had pizza in a while. You can share my pizza though.”

“Why? Can’t I have my own?”

“Well it’s either you share mine, you get your own Amazon sized one, or you get a little sized one.”

“And why is that a problem?”

“The Amazon sized one is a waste of food, it’ll be huge for you. And the little one uses that cheese with the regressive properties that they give out to littles in daycares.”

“Oh fuck. Yeah I’ll... err... share yours if you don’t mind.”

“Sure thing cutie” she said as she kissed me, “I’ll quickly order this...”

It didn’t take too long before our pizza arrived. She got a plate for her and a side plate for me, cutting up the pizza and placing it on the plates. To tease me further she cut up my pizza into little bites. Of course she did.

I ate as much as I could, which turns out wasn’t as much as I thought it would be. Not compared to Charlie and her appetite. I mean how does she each so much and look like... that?

After the food, we collapsed; with me lay across her chest and stomach, snuggled between her boobs. She looked down at me with a hint of nervousness in her face.

“... I know it’s early, and I’m not talking about the fact its only 8pm or whatever time it is. I... mean with our relationship.”

I didn’t know where this was going and I was a little bit nervous.

“Do... you want to stay here tonight? It saves us going out, and you only have that top and nappy with you and its cold outside and still raining.”

“I... I mean sure. It makes sense. I can ask Mal to pick me up tomorrow with some proper clothes for me from my apartment. They know him there and will let him in. And I can sleep on the sofa tonight, because as a little it’s plenty big enough for me!” I dangled my feet off the edge of the sofa just to show how big it was compared to me.

“I mean you could, but I do have a big empty bed and I do need a snuggle buddy for tonight. There wouldn’t be any... you know... it’s still early in the relationship, but you’re so snuggly and I still don’t want to let go of you. Plus the kitten that I usually snuggle with, the one you held on to earlier, is still a bit too traumatised after seeing your messy nappy!”

I blushed. Not only because of being invited into my girlfriend’s bed for the first time, not only because it’s the first time in a long time that I’ve slept with someone, but... yes, fine, it’s also the nappy comment.

“Now, does someone want to come snuggle Mummy in bed?”

“No... but I’ll snuggle my girlfriend in bed.”

“I guess that will have to do!” she said as she smiled and picked me up, taking me to her bedroom.

==========================================================

Thank you for reading the latest chapter, I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading everyone's comments!

Next chapter on Wednesday or Thursday, depending on when I get round to editing and how much people want the next one ? then the last one for the week on Saturday probably.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 2

I like the relationship and the teasing of Charlie that shows how well the relationship works.

I wouldn't have told Charlie all of what Liv is doing yet though.

I'm really interested in what happened to Charlie, her "little brother". After almost 20 years in captivity and torture, I doubt he'll stay free for long. I think he killed himself and the parents just covered it up.

I can't think of it right now but in another story it was mentioned on TV that a lot of Littles get killed because they play with sharp objects because the parents don't pay attention and the Littles who see it know the truth which is that the Littles killed themselves.

Could it be that Charlotte suspected there was a little rescue cell here and that was her hope to finding out what had happened to her little brother? 

If they stay together there will also be times when the only safe path will be for Liv to be disguised as Charlottes baby girl, perhaps when visiting her parents to find out the background on Livs brother?

Sleeper cells usually do not know about each other so there is a high possibility that Livs cell is just one of many that is rescuing Littles.

To get the background info she needs to find the cell that resource Livs brother Liv is going to have to play baby for Charlotte and be prepared to get the full baby treatment from Charlottes Mum. 

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Claire picks them up and brings them here

Aren't they at Charlie's house?

This is—so far—the most adorable DD story I have ever read. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

I like the relationship and the teasing of Charlie that shows how well the relationship works.

I wouldn't have told Charlie all of what Liv is doing yet though.

I'm really interested in what happened to Charlie, her "little brother". After almost 20 years in captivity and torture, I doubt he'll stay free for long. I think he killed himself and the parents just covered it up.

I can't think of it right now but in another story it was mentioned on TV that a lot of Littles get killed because they play with sharp objects because the parents don't pay attention and the Littles who see it know the truth which is that the Littles killed themselves.

After seeing everything back at the shop I think Liv felt she needed to tell her everything. If she should have is something Liv doesn't take into consideration ?

1 hour ago, Traycie said:

Could it be that Charlotte suspected there was a little rescue cell here and that was her hope to finding out what had happened to her little brother? 

If they stay together there will also be times when the only safe path will be for Liv to be disguised as Charlottes baby girl, perhaps when visiting her parents to find out the background on Livs brother?

Sleeper cells usually do not know about each other so there is a high possibility that Livs cell is just one of many that is rescuing Littles.

To get the background info she needs to find the cell that resource Livs brother Liv is going to have to play baby for Charlotte and be prepared to get the full baby treatment from Charlottes Mum. 

? thanks for the comment!

54 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

Awesome chapter definitely going to see it be interesting to see where it goes

Thank you! ?

49 minutes ago, kerry said:

Aren't they at Charlie's house?

This is—so far—the most adorable DD story I have ever read. ?

Awww I'm glad you think so! ? thank you!

And thanks for noticing! I've fixed it ?

1 hour ago, Traycie said:

I like the idea with the different cells. But I really don't want to see Liv under the control of Charlie's mother and I don't think Charlie would let that happen either.

The hair on the back of my neck and arms stood up when Liv told Charlie all about the rescue operation with her friends. 

I'm curious how a relationshp between them would work out. I know how it would work in our world. 

This is a great story can't wait until Wednesday or Thursday to find out. :-)

I like Charlie. I hope she doesn't break Liv's heart. But I'm a bit nervous about how the story is setting up with Liv spilling the beans on the store and everyone involved in the operation.

8 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Thank you sweetie. I promise, I will never ever adopt you unless you ask me or I absolutely have to, okay?”

“I trust you. If the worst happens, I want you to be the one to do it.”

Charlie hedging her bets, and Livvy moonwalking right into her trap. ? Charlie's trustworthy, she's had ample opportunity to adopt Liv, but I like how the rhetoric has changed from "never" to "never, unless..." They both want to be girlfriends, but they also both definitely wanna be Mummy and Daughter. ?‍❤️‍?

Also, there's no way that sleepover is benign and innocent as Charlie says: she'll eat that poor Little alive! ?

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I like the idea with the different cells. But I really don't want to see Liv under the control of Charlie's mother and I don't think Charlie would let that happen either.

You're right, I don't think Charlie would ever want Liv to meet her mother. She's a typical Amazon, unlike her daughter.

12 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

The hair on the back of my neck and arms stood up when Liv told Charlie all about the rescue operation with her friends. 

I'm curious how a relationshp between them would work out. I know how it would work in our world. 

This is a great story can't wait until Wednesday or Thursday to find out. ?

Thank you! ?

12 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

I like Charlie. I hope she doesn't break Liv's heart. But I'm a bit nervous about how the story is setting up with Liv spilling the beans on the store and everyone involved in the operation.

Thank you for the comment! ?

8 hours ago, YourFNF said:

giphy.gif

? this made my day. Thank you!

And just wait until next chapter! ?

7 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

Charlie hedging her bets, and Livvy moonwalking right into her trap. ? Charlie's trustworthy, she's had ample opportunity to adopt Liv, but I like how the rhetoric has changed from "never" to "never, unless..." They both want to be girlfriends, but they also both definitely wanna be Mummy and Daughter. ?‍❤️‍?

Also, there's no way that sleepover is benign and innocent as Charlie says: she'll eat that poor Little alive! ?

Both of them, and all of us, know the fate for most littles in their universe. Usually it's only a matter of time, and as proven by the amount of near misses Liv has had. I think they're just prepared for the worst if it does happen. Hence the never, unless.

What are you talking about? Charlie is super duper innocent! ?

• Like 1

Chapter 16: Precautions

I woke up, snuggled up inside my girlfriend’s arms. She was still fast asleep, so I climbed over her to try and grab my phone to see what time it was.

I crawled over to the edge of the bed, where my phone was laying on her bedside table. Lifting it up slowly and quietly, I saw that it was now 7am on Monday morning.

‘Shit, work... Fuck, forgot to tell Mal where I was and to pick me up here. Better send him a message now so he’s got time to get here instead of picking me up from my place.’

Liv: Hey Mal, could you do me a huuuuuuuge favour?

Mal: Morning little baby, how did your date with your Mummy go? ;)

Liv: ....shut up you. I need you to bring me some spare clothes. I am NOT wearing that dress you packed -_-

Mal: HAHAHAHAHA! I wish I had seen your face. Sure thing kiddo, but do you not have clothes at home?

Liv: I’m not at home...

Mal: OH. Damn girl! I’m proud of you. She didn’t adopt you did she???

Liv: No, but she’s fast asleep next to me right now, and I have no spare clothes other than this stupid t-shirt of Zoey’s! Bring me some clothes from my place, Mikey will let you in.

Mal: Okay kiddo, where does your new fuck buddy live?

Liv: .....

Mal: Sorry, you must be a bad influence... where does the lovely Miss Charlotte live?

Liv: In the suburbs. I’ll text you the address in a minute. Just bring something NORMAL!

Mal: I’ll pick you up about 8.30 then kiddo. You’ll have to tell me all about it!

Liv: I don’t have to tell you anything. Now bring me my clothes!

I sent Mal the address then quickly sent a text to Michael at my apartment to tell him to let Malcolm in to grab some clothes for me.

I felt the back of my nappy being pulled back.

“Any presents left for Mummy this morning? No? Awww! But I do see someone is a soggy little baby this morning!”

I turned around, stumbling backwards onto my butt, squishing the wet nappy all around.

Looking up, I saw Charlotte sat in bed next to me, with the duvet covering half of her naked body. I must have been drooling at the sight of this...this....this Goddess, because she quickly reached over with a wipe and wiped my mouth.

As I sat there, speechless, my girlfriend smiled.

“Sorry babe, couldn’t resist. You do realise if you’re with me you’re going to have to deal with a bit of teasing?”

“Oh I do, do I?” I looked at her, raising my eyebrow, “And just what do I get out of this arrangement?”

“Oh? Well... how about... this?

She reached over, towering over me as I lay back on the bed. Positioning herself directly above me, she lowered her face until it was only an inch away from mine.

And that’s when she kissed me.

She kissed me gently on the lips, picking me up off the bed and sitting me on top of her.

“Well... I do like your offer, but I think we’re going to have to negotiate a deal between us.” I said.

“How about... you deal with it for now, then you can tell me your conditions when your little brain can think about anything other than just my lips?”

“I... don’t know what you’re talking about....” I said innocently.

She kissed me again.

“Okay maybe I know a little...

“Anyway, little Miss Soggybutt, don’t you have work today? It’s Monday.”

“I do. Mal is going to bring some clothes here at half eight, then he’ll give me a lift with him.”

“Or you could skip work, and stay snuggled up with me?”

“I could, and believe me I would love to, but Mal couldn’t handle it without me. Anyway, speaking of work, I never actually asked what you do.”

“Did you not? Well... I’m an author.”

“You are?” Have you written anything I may have read?”

“Just a couple of books. It pays the bills.”

“Ooh, what books?”

“Just a couple of books you probably never heard of. Maybe I’ll show you one day.”

She seemed... defensive. But I didn’t want to ruin things this early on so I dropped it.

“Anyway little one, how about we get some breakfast in that tummy of yours and change your nappy? The milk may take another day to wear off, so I’m sorry, but it looks like you’re going to have to keep that cute butt in nappies for a bit longer. Not that I’m complaining...

“I’m sure you’re not...”

“I am innocent! I’m just an innocent girlfriend who may think you look absolutely adorable in nappies.”

“As long as it just stays as thoughts. Don’t go getting any ideas!”

“Innocent!” she grinned.

Charlotte wrapped herself in a sheet and left me in only a nappy as she carried me to the kitchen and sat me at the table. I struggled to reach the top, so she got a few cushions to raise me up a bit.

“Thanks Charlie.”

“You’re welcome baby. Happy with toast?”

“Oooh yes please! Do you have any strawberry jam?”

“You’re very lucky babe, I have a tiny bit left, and it’s all yours.”

I blushed. My chest felt... warm.

Was this happiness? Was this that feeling of safety that Amazons felt? All my life I had never felt so... safe. Dating other littles I always dreading going out with them anywhere in case we were adopted together. But with Charlotte... my warning bells are not going off. Which is either a very good thing... or a very bad one.

“I’ll be right back sweetheart, just going to go get dressed into something a bit less... toga-ish. Enjoy your toast. Don’t make a mess!”

“Aww, I like the sheet, it’s very in this year.” I smirked.

She kissed my forehead and walked back into her bedroom. I continued eating my toast, which felt like an achievement in itself as it was huge in my hands!

After about 20 minutes she returned in jeans and a t-shirt, holding something in her hands.

“You were gone a while...” I said.

“You forgot your phone babe.”

I nodded at her to say thank you. I would have said it using my words but my mouth was full of toast.

“I don’t know how you use those tiny things. I struggled even navigating the menus!”

“Wai...” I nearly choked, “You used my phone? For WHAT?”

“I needed a phone number.” Charlie said, innocently.

I started panicking.

‘This was overstepping a boundary or something. She can’t just use my phone! Who did she call? What number?’

Before I could further my questioning, the doorbell rang.

My mind started racing as Charlotte walked over to the door and my attention was drawn to the person standing there.

It was Malcolm.

Wait, was it that time already? I looked at my phone, it was only 8. He was supposed to be here at half 8.

“Hey kiddo. Now don’t go getting angry at her, she just needed my number.”

I looked at Malcolm, with his stupid face just staring at me from the stupid doorway.

“For... for what? And why are you here so early?”

“Well we had a quick little chat, and we both agreed that you need a day off, you’ve been through a lot lately. So I brought you some clothes, but you are to take the day off work. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. If I need you I know where you are.”

Malcolm handed a bag over to Charlotte, who set it down beside her.

“Well thank you for coming Mal, we really appreciate it. Don’t we babe?” Charlotte said, looking right at me.

Babe? Oh this is more serious than I guessed. I’m happy for you Liv! You needed this.” Malcolm said, turning to Charlotte, “And you keep her safe okay? She’s something special and I won’t let anything happen to her.”

“That she is, and you’re not the only one.”

“Good. Right Liv, have fun today on your day off, I’ll see you bright and early tomorrow morning when I come to pick you up here.”

Malcolm left and Charlotte shut the door. She picked up my bag and brought it over to the kitchen table.

I was still a bit too frazzled from the past few minutes to focus on the original problem.

Liv? Olivia... You there?”

I shook my head awake.

“Yeah, sorry. Hey, I appreciate what you two are doing, but it’s not okay to just take my phone like that!”

“Sorry babe, you went through a lot yesterday and I figured you needed a break. And Mal seemed like a nice guy, so I figured he didn’t mind if we spent the day together.”

“The day... together?”

‘Okay, so maybe it wasn’t as much of a big deal as I made out... Especially not if I get to spend the day with my... girlfriend. I’m still not used to saying that. Gonna take a while for that to sink in properly.’

“Can I make it up to you sweetie?” Charlotte asked with a hint of flirting in her voice.

“Hmm... it would take a lot...”

“How about...”

She rummaged in my bag and pulled out Luna, my rabbit stuffie, “Me, you, your little friend here, and my little stuffed animal friend get snuggled up on the sofa all day and watch movies? I could make snacks?”

‘Malcolm brought Luna! Why... oh I’m going to kill that man. But he would have to wait. Charlotte had me at ‘me’. But I wouldn’t waste an opportunity to sweeten the deal...’

“One more thing.” I asked, with the biggest grin on my face.

Go on....

“You go put that ‘toga’ back on”.

“Oh you naughty little thing you. Okay. Just this once.”

She sat me on the sofa and walked off into her bedroom to get changed again, when I realised I hadn’t been changed myself yet...

“BRING A NAPPY WITH YOU WHEN YOU COME BACK!” I yelled.

I heard a giggle come from her bedroom.

We spent the whole afternoon watching cheesy romantic comedy movies and eating snacks whilst I was snuggled up against her. She was wrapped around me like you’d see couples do normally, with her as the big spoon.

I guess I’d never get to be the big spoon with her...’

We were half way through a movie when my tummy rumbled.

“Oh dear. Is that a thing I have to put my stuffie away for, or is my baby just hungry?”

“Just hungry. And I’m not a baby.”

No, but you’re just as cute as one. And just as stinky!

“Hey! That wasn’t my fault!”

“Sure, crinklebutt.”

I needed to get back at her for that comment. But I did the only thing that came to mind. The only thing that was occupying my mind right at this moment. Occupying my mind all day really.

I kissed her.

I can’t remember what the end of the movie was like, because I spent the entirety of it making out with Charlotte on her sofa. Whilst it was still a bit odd due to the size difference, it was getting easier. We seemed to figure out quickly how we could do this.

Just as the credits were rolling, she pulled away from me and sat up with a serious look on her face.

“Babe, we need to talk.”

“Ah. The words no person likes to hear.”

“No no no no no. NO! It’s not like that. Look, I like you. And I want to continue dating you. But...

“And here is the but...”

“Trust me, it’s still better than your stinky butt.” She grinned.

I growled.

“But seriously, it’s just that... this... isn’t... you know... normal. At least in our society. So all I’m suggesting is that maybe we take some precautions for now so we don’t attract any unwanted attention or people questioning anything. Because the last thing I want is for you to be adopted or taken away from me. We both know that it’s illegal for an Amazon to have a sexual relationship with a little who has been deemed to have Maturosis or has been adopted and lost all legal rights as an adult. It’s legally sex with a minor. And believe me, I agree with those laws, I’ve heard the horror stories of Amazons abusing their littles and its horrific. But for an Amazon to have a sexual relationship with a little who is legally an adult... its murky territory.”

I agreed with her. If an Amazon was to have a relationship with a regressed little, that would be fucked up, they’re not able to consent, they’re mind has been reduced to that of a baby. And for those not regressed, but who have been deemed immature by the state , they are legally not an adult anymore, even if they’re able to consent. But for an adult little who is of safe and sound mind, who can fully consent to a relationship, albeit one with someone double their height... the law wasn’t clear on that. Probably because it was generally unheard of.

“So... precautions? Like what?”

“How about... we keep our relationship a bit... you know... private for now? We can meet in public, but we can’t be affectionate or give anyone the idea that we are dating, except friends who know of course. It just means we’d have to only have dates here or at your place.”

‘I mean she’s not wrong. This relationship may bring some unwanted attention. It’s difficult being a little anyway, but if people were to find out I was dating an Amazon...’

‘But at the same time, I hate the idea of having to keep us secret!’

“Well? What do you think?” she asked.

“I... it makes sense. As much as I hate it, we can’t risk it. We’ll... just have to make our dates at home extra special.” I smiled at her.

I had an idea and I knew it was risky but this entire time I was here I was wondering how it would work. And after spending the whole day snuggled up with her, our skin touching all afternoon, I wanted her more than ever right now.

I had never felt this strongly about anyone before. She made me feel more alive and more loved and cared for and happy than I had ever felt before in my life. I wanted to show her how much she meant to me right there and then.

“We will, but how do you think we can do that?” Charlotte asked.

“Well I have one idea...”

I crawled up to her and put my arms around her neck, slowly kissing it, moving my hands downwards. My lips followed the pattern my hands were making, moving down her chest, gently kissing along the way.

“Oh?” it took her a second or two to realise just what I was trying to do. “OH!”

“Figured... it... out... then...?” I said between kisses.

“...You naughty little thing you...”

I sat up and paused for a second, looking her in the eye.

“I can stop if you want me to...?”

“Well I never said that, did I?”

==========================================================

Thank you for reading the latest chapter, I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading everyone's comments!

This is the end of the first act or part or whatever you want to call it. I've played around with the chapters and the acts and I've managed to add a bunch more chapters than I had originally planned. I'll be adding a bunch more as some chapters will need a lot more than just one chapter to do them justice.  Already done 34 chapters, and I'm at 92k words now. I can easily see this going over 70 chapters in the end.

So far the story will be split up into 4 parts or acts. Still not sure if I'll distinctly set them out as acts or parts, or if I'll just leave them as natural continuations in the story.

Either way, the next chapter (and start to the next act) will probably be posted on Friday or Saturday.

• Like 26
  • Haha 2

I'm guessing psychology topics with titles like:

• How do I get my Little to love me?
  • How to make Littles accept their fate
  • Littles! And the knowledge needed to care for them properly
  • How to get Littles to adopt voluntarily

Am I actually mean if I want that to be the case. Oh nonsense I am much too nice for that... who am I trying to fool, I want it to be like that.

Why did she use the cell phone maybe an app that Charlie can control from her phone with hypnotic commands?!

I think the setting is right if you want to have Littles as a baby, he should be protected the same way as a baby.

I am curious how it goes on in the next parts.

Oh and no I will not stop always to see the next disaster coming that is much too much fun when commenting.

I have a feeling this secret is going to get out and it’s going to cause problems. Charlie could end up arrested and that won’t be good for her. She could be sentenced to diapers and a nursery till mal and the others get it overturned and get Liv back from whoever probably started this whole mess. I can see this going a lot of directions, but non really look good for our heroes. 

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I was thinking something like that, or something like an investigative journalist looking into the shady underground railroad.

Enjoying the story, looking forward to more! ?

I was behind due to some very unfortunate life stuff happening right now. Being able to lay in bed and catch up was really nice. I think Chapter 15 is may favorite thus far.

I am really curious on the books. If Charlie didn't have the foresite to hide them I wouldn't be surprised if they are displayed somewhere. I am also surprised that Liv hasn't tried to Google her name to see if she used a pen-name.

Will the parts be part of this post or will you be putting a link to a new post?

15 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Am I actually mean if I want that to be the case. Oh nonsense I am much too nice for that... who am I trying to fool, I want it to be like that.

Why did she use the cell phone maybe an app that Charlie can control from her phone with hypnotic commands?!

I think the setting is right if you want to have Littles as a baby, he should be protected the same way as a baby.

I am curious how it goes on in the next parts.

Oh and no I will not stop always to see the next disaster coming that is much too much fun when commenting.

Please never stop, I love hearing your theories, even if they're all mean to poor Liv and Charlie ??

12 hours ago, Guilend said:

I have a feeling this secret is going to get out and it’s going to cause problems. Charlie could end up arrested and that won’t be good for her. She could be sentenced to diapers and a nursery till mal and the others get it overturned and get Liv back from whoever probably started this whole mess. I can see this going a lot of directions, but non really look good for our heroes. 

Charlie wouldn't be arrested for dating Liv, she's a consenting adult. But it's still unheard of and would draw unwanted attention.

Thanks for the comment!

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I was thinking something like that, or something like an investigative journalist looking into the shady underground railroad.

Enjoying the story, looking forward to more! ?

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you're enjoying it! ?

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

She could be just a good writer of porn. 

? thanks for the comment!

11 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

I was behind due to some very unfortunate life stuff happening right now. Being able to lay in bed and catch up was really nice. I think Chapter 15 is may favorite thus far.

I am really curious on the books. If Charlie didn't have the foresite to hide them I wouldn't be surprised if they are displayed somewhere. I am also surprised that Liv hasn't tried to Google her name to see if she used a pen-name.

Will the parts be part of this post or will you be putting a link to a new post?

Aww no! I hope everything is okay! I'm glad you got some time to relax, and I'm glad you're still enjoying this.

If the books are under a pen name, Liv wouldn't know which books of Charlie's she wrote... ?

I love these theories about the books, looking forward to everyone's reactions later on.

The whole story will be posted in this post. It's just me trying to decide whether I want to title and mark it clearly as acts or parts, or if I keep it as just a continuous stream of chapters. May just be the latter. Either way it's still going to be a 60+ chapter complete story in this one post ?

• Thanks 2
On 5/13/2021 at 3:45 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

So all I’m suggesting is that maybe we take some precautions for now so we don’t attract any unwanted attention or people questioning anything. Because the last thing I want is for you to be adopted or taken away from me.

Liv is falling for Charlotte, I can see her agreeing to take a well earned vacation with Charlotte but to ensure that their cover wasn’t blown she agrees to be disguised and Charlottes little girl with a padded butt and cute overalls when out in public, while the plan appears to be sound it would have a major repercussion if Charlotte and Liv were to become unintentionally separated in a crowd and Liv was picked up by the local Police and sent to a fostermom until Charlotte could prove she was her Mommy. Now that would be fun to read about, Liv being babied full time by a woman she didn’t know and unable to escape until she is rescued by Charlotte either legally or by other means, e.g. Charlotte finds out where she is being looked after, stakes out the house and grabs her from the backyard when no one is watching.