LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't know if marriage is permitted between Amazons and Littles but I could see Liv and Charlie living together romantically. Maybe Charlie has to adopt Liv to make it legal and Liv agrees to be Charlie's baby some of the time but still gets to work at the shop with Marcus to rescue Littles. 

3 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

I don't know if marriage is permitted between Amazons and Littles but I could see Liv and Charlie living together romantically. Maybe Charlie has to adopt Liv to make it legal and Liv agrees to be Charlie's baby some of the time but still gets to work at the shop with Marcus to rescue Littles. 

The last chapter was totally unexpected at the end. I could see this where Charlie adopted Liv out of convenience for them both. Behind doors live like a couple, but when going out put appearances of Charlie being her mom, being dressed in pull ups for the part, or if really needing it to be believable, feed Liv a bottle of her milk, then spend a few days in diapers but always have her mind about her and be able to work her business.

This last chapter shows a couple other things. In one way an Amazons mind can be changed about littles and what they live by is more a stereotype and/or the norm so that's how things have been. The other is that Charlie could work behind the scenes helping Liv protect littles.

Now to wait to find out more and hear more of Charlie's back story. For all we know, her job is something that would allow her to help Liv.

4 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Are you absolutely sure about that? I could imagine that if you bring this to court the Amazon who wants to kidnap Liv could argue the following:

• That Charlotte can't be trusted with the care,
  • Which Amazon marries a Littles,
  • As immature as Liv is, Charlotte should have adopted her long ago,
  • Probably Charlotte would release Liv right away (depending on the laws of the land) and this poor little baby would have to go back to work and would never get the care she needs.

if your plan is to hook her up with Charlotte long term that will be a positive outcome, in the interim seeing her spend some time experiencing the trappings of babyhood while an Amazon has temporary custody of her would be a fun read. 

While it is becoming clear that Charlotte isn’t about to regress Liv to babyhood she does  like the idea of her in pull-ups and gets off on embarrassing her by letting other Amazon’s know that she is in pull-ups. That’s a dangerous game to play, the Amazon who tried to tale Liv in the first chapter and them breastfeed her at the diner is still out there and will be waiting for another opportunity, now that Liv is in a pull-up that will make it even easier for her to claim the girl isn’t mature and needs a Mummy.

If Liv is dropped off at her apartment by Charlotte then goes to the corner store to pickup some milk and bread that would be a huge risk for her and an opportunity for her Mummy to be. Imagine the next scene where Liv is taken by the woman on her way home from the store, then her standing in front of a judge for adoption in a wet pullup and the a tshirt, the dress discarded and replaced by a tshirt with an infantile design on it, unsuccessfully pleading her case and the woman being granted temporary custody when Charlotte finds out but there is insufficient time for her to mount a full defence for Liv. 

On 4/28/2021 at 12:59 AM, Moon3ye said:

No problem. If you do some proper research you will find that apart from the nanites and the addictive breast milk you can actually buy everything that is mentioned. Shoes with spikes, mittens, rompers that prevent you from walking, pacifier gags and even inflatable pacifiers. So have fun with your research.

I've been looking and collecting gear for almost 10 years now, but I've never found anything like the "crawlers" diapers or rompers.  I've found some plastic harnesses that might do, but nothing cheap enough that I can afford to guess if it works or no...  I have only found one manufacturer of booties like that over the years, and they're over 200 dollars.  Waiting on those til I start my next job

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly if they could get married.... It might offer Liv some protection. Like at the very least meaning it's Liv who gets her if something happens and not some torture happy rando.

That probably would offer some protection, but I'm not sure Amazons can marry littles!

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Are you absolutely sure about that? I could imagine that if you bring this to court the Amazon who wants to kidnap Liv could argue the following:

• That Charlotte can't be trusted with the care,
  • Which Amazon marries a Littles,
  • As immature as Liv is, Charlotte should have adopted her long ago,
  • Probably Charlotte would release Liv right away (depending on the laws of the land) and this poor little baby would have to go back to work and would never get the care she needs.

These are just my thoughts based on how crazy this dimension is.

I would also hope that a marriage would protect Liv but DD is so crazy that I would never say never there.

Thanks for the comment!

4 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

Thanks for the comment!

56 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

The last chapter was totally unexpected at the end. I could see this where Charlie adopted Liv out of convenience for them both. Behind doors live like a couple, but when going out put appearances of Charlie being her mom, being dressed in pull ups for the part, or if really needing it to be believable, feed Liv a bottle of her milk, then spend a few days in diapers but always have her mind about her and be able to work her business.

This last chapter shows a couple other things. In one way an Amazons mind can be changed about littles and what they live by is more a stereotype and/or the norm so that's how things have been. The other is that Charlie could work behind the scenes helping Liv protect littles.

Now to wait to find out more and hear more of Charlie's back story. For all we know, her job is something that would allow her to help Liv.

That would be a good agreement!

I think a lot of Amazons just follow what society tells them. How they are told to act, mixed with the maternal instincts they get around littles makes them act a certain way. And they rarely get given the chance to understand what it's like to be a little. Honestly you could make comparisons to the real world.

45 minutes ago, Traycie said:

if your plan is to hook her up with Charlotte long term that will be a positive outcome, in the interim seeing her spend some time experiencing the trappings of babyhood while an Amazon has temporary custody of her would be a fun read. 

While it is becoming clear that Charlotte isn’t about to regress Liv to babyhood she does  like the idea of her in pull-ups and gets off on embarrassing her by letting other Amazon’s know that she is in pull-ups. That’s a dangerous game to play, the Amazon who tried to tale Liv in the first chapter and them breastfeed her at the diner is still out there and will be waiting for another opportunity, now that Liv is in a pull-up that will make it even easier for her to claim the girl isn’t mature and needs a Mummy.

If Liv is dropped off at her apartment by Charlotte then goes to the corner store to pickup some milk and bread that would be a huge risk for her and an opportunity for her Mummy to be. Imagine the next scene where Liv is taken by the woman on her way home from the store, then her standing in front of a judge for adoption in a wet pullup and the a tshirt, the dress discarded and replaced by a tshirt with an infantile design on it, unsuccessfully pleading her case and the woman being granted temporary custody when Charlotte finds out but there is insufficient time for her to mount a full defence for Liv. 

Thanks for the comment!

Chapter 11: So...?

“Oh. Um...” Charlotte was speechless.

‘Ah fuck. I ruined it. Why did I do that? She’s not going to say yes. I’m a little. She’s an Amazon. It just doesn’t happen between us. She’s going to look at me differently now. Maybe she’s going to think I’d be much off better in a crib, shitting myself and sucking on her breasts. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck’

“Sweetie, I can see you starting to panic and over-think things. But... I’m sorry. I don’t think that would be a good idea. It’s just a bit... odd. You know how it is. But seriously you are the sweetest person I’ve ever met. You’re cute, funny, and you are so sweet and kind, despite the potty mouth.”

My heart felt like it was dropping into a black hole, but somehow my face still managed to blush at that last part.

Now, don’t go thinking you’ve ruined our friendship by asking, far from it. And don’t worry about me adopting you. Like I told you, I have no interest in adopting anyone. I really love your brain and how it works and I would do anything to keep it that way. Hell, if you were a few feet taller or I was a few feet smaller, with one of us being a mid, maybe something could happen. But as it is, I’m sorry cutie pie.”

I nodded. I didn’t want to nod. I wanted to scream.

I wanted to scream at her.

I wanted to scream at myself.

I wanted to scream at this fucked up society and it’s obsession with height.

It wasn’t fair! I date a bunch of littles and don’t feel any connection, then one particular Amazon steps into my life and I instantly fall for her.

Before this turned into an uncomfortable silence, I felt like I had to say something.

“It’s okay. I understand. Thought I’d give it a shot anyway.” I shrugged my shoulders.

She nodded and smiled. But it wasn’t her cute smile that I’ve seen her use exclusively for me. Not the smile that melts my heart and makes my tummy flutter. Not the smile that seems full of love and happiness. Not the smile that could get me to do anything if asked.

It was a pity smile. One full of disappointment and regret.

I knew because I was giving her the exact same smile back.

The ride home was quiet. We didn’t say a word to each other. To say it was awkward would have been the understatement of the year. Thankfully after 5 minutes of driving she put some music on. It must have been a playlist she made because there were no stupid catchy jingles meant to entrap and hypnotise littles. Can’t say I was a little concerned when she turned the stereo on, but was pleasantly surprised when I found myself enjoying the playlist she had created. Turns out we have a similar taste in music, which honestly just added to the disappointment of the day at this point.

After what felt like forever, we arrived outside my apartment. Charlie pulled up just outside the entrance and got out. I wish I was taller just for this moment because I hated having to wait for her to let me out of the car seat. It was bad enough that fate decided to kick my arse, but now I had to watch the woman I had fallen for and rejected me help me out of the fucking car.

And now I couldn’t stop thinking about her potty mouth comment...

Charlotte opened my side of the door and unbuckled me from the car seat. Lifting me up and settling me on the pavement, she closed the car door and followed behind me as we walked to my apartment.

“You don’t have to follow me you know, I’m able to get to my apartment from here.”

“I know sweetie, I just thought... I’d say goodnight at your door before I go.”

I shrugged. “Sure, whatever.”

The building itself was sized for Amazons, that’s how Charlotte was able to go with me to my apartment, it was originally a bunch of apartments for Amazons but the owner went bankrupt. Thankfully some wealthy little bought the building and repurposed and fitted it with furniture sized for littles.

The main selling point for me was that they had 24/7 surveillance and a private Amazon security team that was there to protect the tenants. They were all respectful of littles and they treated us like they would treat any Amazon. There was a rule that littles were safe inside the building, but I wasn’t exactly how they managed that other than the security. Sadly this protection didn’t extend outside of the premises. If you got adopted anywhere outside of the building, you were fair game.

Once or twice we had seen a couple of Amazons lurking outside of the building ready to snatch one of us. Thankfully the guards went a bit out of their jurisdiction and... persuaded... them to leave. Sometimes we still get a problem, but we all try to watch each other’s backs and the guards will help as much as they can. I’m still not sure how I lucked out on getting an apartment here.

As we walked into the lobby, one of the security guards casually walked into view and looked down at me. It was Michael. Now compared to Charlotte, he was a giant. And built like a bodybuilder. Short, balding hair, wearing his usual blue guard uniform, he was even more intimidating than Malcolm was after a few drinks. I knew all the guards, all of the littles living here did. They were a good laugh and they were usually the only Amazons that ever got further than the lobby.

“Hi there Miss Clarke. Is everything okay? Do you need assistance?” he asked, with some concern in his voice.

“No Michael, thank you. Everything is peachy keen.”

That was a code word we were told to use if everything was okay. We had one for when we needed help. Couldn’t be too safe.

“And who is this lovely lady?”

“She’s just a... friend.” My heart dropped an inch closer to that black hole as I said it. Ah well, let’s get this over with.

“Hi there, I’m Charlotte! I’m a friend of Liv here. I saved her cute little butt a few weeks ago and we became friends.”

“Oh so that was you?” Michael seemed to loosen up a bit at the mention of that. “Well thank you for that, Miss Clarke is a wonderful young lady and I would hate to see anything bad happen to her.”

“I agree! I’ve already stopped her being taken three times today during our trip to the mall!”

Seriously?” he turned to me. “Miss, please be careful. It’s difficult out there for someone your size. One day you may not be so lucky to have Miss Charlotte, Mr Malcolm or myself to protect you.”

I smiled back at him. “It’s okay Mikey, I’ll be fine. Charlotte here is just going to see me off at my apartment and then she’ll be leaving.”

He smiled and opened the way through for us. Charlotte smiled back at him as we walked into the corridor.

One of my neighbours was just leaving as I arrived at my door with Charlotte, who must have scared the hell out of them because when they turned round and saw the Amazon standing behind them, they visibly jumped back.

“It’s okay Rachel. She’s a friend. Everything is peachy keen.”

Still nervous, she smiled and walked off very quickly.

“Oh I’m sorry, is me being here a problem? She didn’t seem to like me being here.”

“This is a protected building for littles. We aren’t used to Amazons here. It’s okay.”

“Oh, that’s interesting. I didn’t even know anything like that existed.”

“Yeah, the owner is a little and has some connections. This place keeps littles from being adopted. That’s what Mikey back there was there to prevent.”

Oh god, he thought I may be there to kidnap you or something?”

“Yup!”

“Well I won’t keep you long, I don’t want to scare any of your neighbours anymore than I already have. I just wanted to see you home safely and say thank you for a lovely day, despite some... difficulties.”

“I enjoyed it, thank you Charlotte.”

“Oh sweetie, I’m sorry. Back to Charlotte are we? I’m sorry about...” she trailed off. I stared at her feet, trying to avoid eye contact at this point.

“No, I’m sorry if I made things awkward. I know it’s impossible. It’s not normal. I just... nevermind. Well thank you for a lovely day despite all the drama. We never did get me any clothes in the end, but don’t worry about it, I’ve got enough. And thank you for being so sweet about... you know. One day you’ll make someone very happy.”

I felt the lips that I was growing accustomed to on my cheek. I looked up, my cheeks bright red.

“Goodnight sweet angel. I’ll be in touch. Have a good evening and... sweet dreams.”

And before I knew it, she was walking out of the door into the lobby and out onto the street. I reached out, wanting to chase after her. Fuck, even a small part of me wanted to go running up to her and call her Mummy and beg her to just adopt me. Anything to be with her.

I touched my cheek where she had kissed me.

It was wet.

...But I wasn’t crying. Not yet anyway.

She must have... oh.

-------------------------------------------------

Two weeks had passed since that day at the mall. And no contact from Charlotte. To be fair, I also hadn’t contacted her. It was just... awkward.

Work was boring during that time too. No new potential rescues came in, just Amazons coming in without their littles. We did have a few less independent littles in, probably because of the Little Clothing Company’s new policy banning adoptions from happening in the mall.

Turns out Dorothy had gone to her higher ups and made the argument that by making it safe for littles it gave them a whole new market to focus on; whilst still being able to sell the humiliating baby stuff. Somehow they came to an agreement and decided to make it store policy, as a trial run, in Dorothy’s store. I guess they cared about profit more than adoptions. Word spread and little’s started shopping there. I heard there were one or two near incidents, but Dorothy had made posters of Stephen’s transformation from ‘betweener to baby boy’ and plastered them around the store as a warning to any Amazons who may think to break the new rules there. It only took a couple of days before the rest of the stores in the mall saw the increase in customers and copied the idea, shortly before the whole mall took on the policy and made the entire mall safe for littles. I guess the humiliation I faced led to littles being safe from adoption there, which I suppose was worth it.

It was now Saturday again, two weeks after the day at the mall, and it started out as a quiet day. We had some familiar faces come in, all littles, for some of our new line of skirts for littles. One of them was my friend Sarah.

A little like me, with the most gorgeous long brown hair and the cutest nerdy glasses, she walked into the back room where I was. You see me and Sarah... used to date. Well, we went on one date and that didn’t work out. We were too good as friends. And we’ve been like that ever since. Must have been ten years now that we’ve known each other.

I hadn’t talked to her in a month or two; I was starting to get a bit worried. Thankfully all that worry disappeared upon seeing her face.

“Hey nerd.” I couldn’t resist.

“Hey crinklebutt” she grinned. I stared at her with confusion on my face. I must have left my mouth open a bit too much, because she quickly followed up with “...Mal told me. About the milk and the ensuing fun. That must have been a great time!”

“Oh I’ll kill him. And as for you, nerd, do you want me to make your clothes have some extra room for some thick padding? Or are you going to start being nice to me?” I grinned at her, waiting for her reaction.

Ooooh someone got out of the wrong side of the crib this morning” she laughed.

We spent a good 30 minutes catching up. She was here to put in an order for a new jacket. She had one already, but had to leave it behind after nearly being adopted. She told me about her new job, about how things are looking up for her apart from the near scare. And then I brought the mood of the room down when I told her all about Charlotte and that day at the mall.

“Sorry honey. That must be difficult. But hey, like you said yourself, it’s not exactly normal.”

I sighed. She was right. I was right. But I didn’t like that.

“Anyway, gotta get going, got a shift in 30 minutes” she started rushing out of the store when she turned her head and shouted back at me “AND DON’T FORGET TO TEXT ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS WITH HER”.

She ran out of the workshop.

That’s when I heard a commotion. I could hear the booming voice of an Amazon, so I stayed back in the workshop so I didn’t get involved. It’s probably just some Amazon and their little trying to resist. We’ll do the usual thing and I’ll probably see them in here in about 5 minutes.

Just as I started counting down the seconds, Malcolm ran in, his face as serious as I had ever seen it.

“Sarah has just been taken and adopted.”

My heart dropped.

The next 20 minutes were a bit of a blur.

I was in fight or flight mode. So I rushed out to the front of the shop where it had apparently happened. Malcolm followed me, trying to explain what had happened and who had taken her, but he didn’t know who they were or where they went.

Apparently she had bumped into an older woman who had just entered the store. She took this as an act of aggression and immaturity and shoved a locking dummy in her mouth and picked her up, taking her out of the store.

I checked the CCTV and confirmed that this was the case. Sarah had been adopted. And there were no clues as to who took her. I saw who the person was in the video, but we had no way of knowing who she was. And it’s not like it wasn’t legal, she saw a little who may have had a case of Maturosis, and adopted her.

I watched the recording over and over again for an hour, only noticing little details like a man’s arm in the doorway holding the door open as the woman leaves. He must have been her husband. I saw the fear in Sarah’s face.

Malcolm appeared and put a hand on my back, rubbing gently to try and soothe me.

“You’re going to have to wait and see kiddo. I’m sorry. We’ll try and help her if we can. You know we will.”

I nodded.

‘I just feel sorry for whoever took my friend. I’ll find you eventually Sarah. I promise.’

“Take off now Liv, I’ll shut up shop. You going to be okay walking home tonight?”

“Yeah I’ll be okay. I’ve seen so many friends get adopted. You’d think I was used to this by now.”

“Just take care of yourself. We’ll find her, we’ll rescue her. I’ll get in touch with the others and see if there’s anything we can do in the meantime. Stay safe kiddo.”

I left the shop. I still wasn’t calm.

‘My friend was out there, probably being forced into a nappy and baby talked at. And I was helpless. Maybe I could have helped her by not hiding in the back of the store. Was this my fault? Fuck. Maybe this was my fault.’

I walked home.

As I got home safely, I entered my apartment building, nodding at Michael, the security guard. I was lost in my own thoughts, so I must have looked like a regressed little to him. I’ll have to talk to him later or tomorrow to clear things up as he’s probably worried about me.

I didn’t want to eat. I didn’t want to sleep. I didn’t want anything. I just wanted to find Sarah. But there was nothing I could do right now. I was helpless.

Stuck in my mindless zombie state, I shifted over to my bed and collapsed on it, face first.

That’s when my phone started ringing.

I shot up, desperately hoping it was someone with information, or even better, Sarah.

“Hello? Sarah?”

Sarah? Oh no, have I been replaced already?” said a familiar voice, jokingly. It was Charlotte.

“No. What? Hey. Oh Hey Charlotte. Sorry. Was just hoping for a call from a friend. Sorry. What’s up? Been a while.”

“Yeah I’m sorry about that” she sounded deflated, a drastic change from how she sounded just a moment ago. “I just needed a bit of time to think.”

Oh? About what?” I was trying to be polite, but half of my mind was occupied, worrying about Sarah.

“........about us.”

Suddenly the ratio shifted. Maybe closer to 80% was now focused on Charlotte?

‘Sorry Sarah, I’ll feel bad later. And it’s not like I can do anything right now anyway.’

“....oh?”

“Yeah. I’ve been thinking. I... really like you. And like I told you, if we were closer in height, I would have asked you out already. And it’s not normal for an Amazon and a little to be together in a relationship. It’s just... weird. But my heart broke when I left you that day. And since then, I’ve felt like I made a mistake.”

I wasn’t in the mood for a long speech and a reminder of why we couldn’t be together. After last time, and all the stuff with Sarah today, I needed a straight answer.

“...Charlotte, what are you trying to say?” I asked, frustrated.

She took a deep breath.

“...Do you still want to go on a date with me?”

==========================================================

Again, thank you for reading the latest chapter, I hope everyone enjoys it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading everyone's comments!

Will post the next one Monday or Tuesday. As long as I can keep up with the pace I'm currently at when it comes to writing these chapters, I'll probably keep at the 3 a week pace. I get a bit too impatient and excited to only post twice. Just finished Chapter 25 yesterday so am still okay :) It's my first story so I'm still getting used to it all!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

I feel sorry for Sarah really.

Glad the mall is a little safer for Littles now.

So Charlotte has given up her concerns which I thought was good.

I was scared when Malcolm said she had to go home alone today, but then I was glad when she was there safely.

I'm really curious how it all continues with their liberation actions I just can not imagine that these hold long. Especially what has become of her friend. Were the "surprises" discovered in the clothes and if so why nothing happens.

Also nice to see that there are housing complexes that are safe for Littles.

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

She nodded and smiled. But it wasn’t her cute smile that I’ve seen her use exclusively for me. Not the smile that melts my heart and makes my tummy flutter. Not the smile that seems full of love and happiness. Not the smile that could get me to do anything if asked.

It was a pity smile. One full of disappointment and regret.

I knew because I was giving her the exact same smile back.

love this bit of writing!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Poor Sarah... hope this relationship works out! More than a bit nervous that their business is catching too much attention now. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I feel sorry for Sarah really.

Glad the mall is a little safer for Littles now.

So Charlotte has given up her concerns which I thought was good.

I was scared when Malcolm said she had to go home alone today, but then I was glad when she was there safely.

I'm really curious how it all continues with their liberation actions I just can not imagine that these hold long. Especially what has become of her friend. Were the "surprises" discovered in the clothes and if so why nothing happens.

Also nice to see that there are housing complexes that are safe for Littles.

So far no one seems to have noticed any of the surprises in the clothes. That we know of. ?

2 hours ago, kerry said:

love this bit of writing!

Thank you! This put a smile on my face because I was genuinely proud of myself for that bit, reading back through the chapter. And I'm glad others like it!

40 minutes ago, Genossin said:

Grrr.  Leaving us on the same cliffhanger two chapters in a row?  Meaniebutt!

so much feels...

More please, soon?  This is so gripping!

I know right! The same cliffhanger! Just... reversed. So mean! ?? Mwhahaha!

But don't worry, you'll only have to wait til Monday!

Chapter 12: First Date. For real this time.

“Hello? Liv? You still there?”

I was in stunned silence. After the rollercoaster of emotions today, I didn’t know what to say or what to do. It was like my body was on autopilot and my mind was off in the clouds.

Liv?

My mind snapped back to earth and disabled the autopilot, saying the first thing that came to my head, “Yeah. I am. Yeah. And... yes, I would.”

I could hear a small squeal of excitement in the background.

Charlotte cleared her voice, “Oh, oh good. Well umm... how about we start off small first? Maybe a coffee shop date or something? We can have a nice chat and a coffee. And you can also tell me what’s worrying you.”

“I don’t drink coffee.”

“Well I could always get you a milk or something. I’m sure they have bottles there...” she started laughing. If it was anyone else I would have been annoyed, but somehow it broke the tension a bit. And... maybe... just maybe I smiled a bit.

“I guess I could get a hot chocolate or a cold drink or something. Yeah, sounds good. When do you want to do this?”

“How about tomorrow lunch?”

The rest of the evening went by quickly, which I was grateful for. I was still worried about Sarah, but I was also excited about tomorrow.

Until the nerves kicked in; and I started panicking about the date.

‘This wasn’t going to end well. Why did I agree to this? Why did I start this? Why...’

I hugged Luna, my stuffie, and focused on Charlie’s smile. Her hair. Her eyes. Her everything. Maybe I just need to get some sleep and try to not think about the date. Just think about... her.

It didn’t take very long to fall asleep after that.

The following morning was a bit of a rush after a late start to my day. After wiping the drool from my chin, I got up, had a shower, grabbed something to eat, tucked Luna into bed, and spent way too long picking out what to wear. I mean what do I wear on a date with an Amazon? It’s not like it’s an everyday occurrence. It’s not like we have any romantic comedy movies to watch that involve a little on a date with an Amazon. It’s not like we see littles out in the world on dates with people double their height. What the hell do I wear?

I can’t dress too smart, because it’s just a first date, a coffee shop date. I’d look out of place and maybe I’d seem like I’m overcompensating to any Amazons there. But if I don’t dress up smart maybe I would be seen as immature and be a prime target for adoption.

If I dress too casual, it may fit in more at a coffee shop but maybe Charlie would think I wasn’t making enough effort. Wait... what is she going to be wearing? Oh god. If we got matching outfits then we’d look like a mother and her adopted little.

My thoughts were spiralling.

Was I expected to dress like a little around her to blend in and not make it obvious we were on a date, or do I dress up like an adult and maybe cause people to stare at us?

I quickly picked out a dress, some leggings, and some cute shoes. But I still had doubts, so I picked out another dress that was a tiny bit more juvenile and packed that into my bag too.

I got to the coffee shop at noon. I had never been here before, so I had to be on guard for any potential risks. But hey, if worse comes to worst, I know Claire lives around here, so I could always try to escape there.

As I opened the glass door (with some difficulty, thank you so much for your assistance Amazons...) I saw Charlie waving at me from a booth at the side. She waved me over and I walked over to her, climbing up into the booth where a booster seat was waiting for me.

“You look beautiful!” she exclaimed.

I blushed and nodded.

“Thanks for getting this in advance. I hate asking for them.” I said as I climbed into the seat.

“You’re very welcome cutie,” she smiled, “I ordered you a hot chocolate, it should be here in a minute. Was the journey here okay?”

“Yeah, no incidents or issues. It’s a bit further than I’d normally walk, but hey, I got a reward at the end of it.”

“And what would that reward be?”

“Your smile...”

I smiled at her.

‘Oh boy, I was bad at flirting. So fucking cheesy Liv. Just stop now. My cheeks must be bright red because they feel like they are on fire.’

“Well if you’re a very good girl, you’ll get a bit more than that!” she winked as she said this.

Maybe I wasn’t as bad at flirting as I first thought. Oooor more likely, maybe I was, she just either enjoyed bad flirting or felt sorry for me. Either way, my cheeks went from being on fire to being similar to the surface of the sun.

“D’aww, someone got VERY blushy. You’re so cute when you’re blushy. Now if I had my way, you’d be blushy most of the time.”

“Anything for you Charlie.”

Shit. Did I say that part out loud?

“Oh really? Well I’ll keep that in mind sweet pea. For now, let’s just have a nice little chat and enjoy our drinks.”

Our drinks arrived 5 seconds later, much to my relief. I had dated other people in the past, all littles. And even then I had never been so forward or flirty or anything. Why did she have this... power over me?

“So tell me about yourself” Charlotte asked whilst I was half way through sipping my drink.

“Well I’m... umm... I’m 28, a little, obviously, and I design and create clothing for littles.”

“Yeah you’re the seamstress I’ve heard so much about in the past! I thought there was another Amazon working at your shop at first until you and Dorothy were talking, I wasn’t expecting it to be you! I love your work.”

“Oh. Thanks. I mean I don’t like designing those things, they are just... you know... it’s just that Amazons love that stuff and it sells well. I hate designing it.”

“Wait, oh you mean your baby stuff? I mean, it is very cute, I will admit, but no I was talking about your adult clothes.”

My face lit up, I wasn’t expecting her to be complimenting the stuff I love making!

“Yeah, I have a little friend who got a dress from you. It was a black and white one with polka dots. Had a peter pan collar to make her look mature but also adopted. It was a clever idea!”

I blushed. “Thank you, I love making clothes for littles, I just... well we have to make the more babyish stuff for Amazons because that’s mostly what pays the bills.”

“I bet. Whilst a little can look adorable in clothing like that, unless they are willingly adopted, it just breaks my heart.”

“So that confirms it! Miss Charlie is our greatest ally! Defender of the littles! Champion of the people!” I held my hand to my heart as I teased her.

She laughed. And I swear I saw her face light up when I called her Charlie.

“Well, I try to do what I can. I’m just one Amazon. I treat littles with the respect they deserve. I’d never forcefully adopt one. Only if they wanted that life with me. I’m very much the opposite of my parents. They only see littles as babies who need looking after. I mean they’re not cruel, so that’s something, but they don’t treat any of them with dignity.”

I listened intently, not wanting to disrupt her side of the conversation.

“They used to adopt a little, my ‘little brother’, but he escaped one day and they never found him. And ever since, they’ve wanted to adopt another one. My Mum can get a little baby crazy... but anyway, enough about them, tell me about you and your family!”

“My parents are both littles. They were once adopted by some Amazon couple, but they managed to escape that life and start a new life in a new town as independent littles. Shortly after, they had me. They... don’t trust Amazons.”

“Understandably!”

“Yeah, they taught me from a young age never to trust Amazons. They are still not thrilled that I started a business with one...”

“I bet. But I don’t blame them. This world is not fair for littles.”

“That is an understatement.”

“So what about growing up?”

“I played along with the treatment we littles were used to, never speaking up for myself or others, just letting Amazons tease and try to trick me into being adopted, never fighting back. I managed to get my way through high school and college. I took a year off for personal reasons and then I managed to get into University, which was a new level of fear.”

“I won’t ask about the year off if you don’t want to talk about it. So what did you study?”

“Fashion Design. I spent a LOT of time modelling the babyish outfits created by the Amazon students.”

Oh no.”

“Oh yes. It was horrible, many wanted to adopt me. But I worked hard and made sure not to mess up so they had no reason to adopt me. Uni policy and all that.”

At that moment, my attention was torn away from our conversation by a crying little being pushed in a stroller into the coffee shop. I turned towards the commotion, only to see Lauren, that Amazon woman, and her adopted ‘daughter’, my friend Sam.

Poor Sam, I figured the plan must have failed or something because he never made it to the meeting place and there was no sign of him anywhere. It had been forever since I last saw him. He was wearing the exact pink dress I had made for him too, complete with matching headband. He wasn’t wearing any shoes, just little frilly white socks.

Lauren pushed Sam over to the counter and started trying to decide what she was going to order. Sam’s eyes were scanning the room, when they landed on me and widened.

“What’s up cupcake?” Charlie asked me.

“That person in the stroller, is an old friend of mine.”

“Oh that cute little girl? In that cute pink dress?”

“He isn’t a girl. And I made him that dress. He was...he was supposed to be free by now.”

“Free... by... now?”

“I can’t explain right now. And if you truly are an ally, please don’t try to stop me. I need to help him; otherwise I may never get the opportunity to help him again. His wife needs him back.”

Before taking the time to read Charlie’s reactions, I quickly formulated a plan in my head. I knew this was going to be risky. I was taking a massive risk with my own freedom; if this didn’t work I would probably end up in the nursery alongside him with his Mummy. But after Sarah, I wasn’t going to let another friend get adopted.

My plan may just work, but I would have to work quickly. I grabbed my spare set of clothes that I had brought; he’d probably need them to get away from here. If I do manage to get him free, he’ll need a normal looking outfit to escape in because that pink dress will just send off warning signals to all other Amazons in his path. And because of his feminine hair and features, he would easily pass as a girl wearing my spare outfit.

I rushed over to the counter where Sam’s stroller was, and put my finger to my lips to tell Sam to stay quiet. He nodded back and I got to work. His Mummy was too engrossed in the menu to notice anything happening beside her.

I quickly checked his dress to see what remaining hidden surprises were left. Just as I found one of Eve’s little concoctions, Sam leaned in and whispered to me.

“I didn’t even get to try, everything is still there. She....I...I can’t walk!

Oh shit. That was going to make this very difficult. But not impossible if everything was still there...

I checked one of the compartments to the dress to find another little trick of Eve’s. It was kind of like a stimulant that could be injected into a limb to cause a little to regain function of that limb. It would only work for five minutes at most, and will probably worsen the damage already done, but it was a lifesaver at this point. The stimulant only works if the little lost function from an injection of nanites, which thankfully, seemed to be the case as I couldn’t see any surgical scars on Sam’s legs. At this point, it’s our only option.

“This is going to hurt. You’ll be able to walk for 5 minutes, it temporarily reverts the nanites that were used to remove your walking. I’m then going to use this concoction to eat through the lock on your dress, remove the dress, and put one of my dresses on you.”

He paused for a second, but he knew it needed to be done.

“And then after that, you need to run as quickly and quietly as possible out of here, take a left, run as far as you can, until you reach the nearest ally. Hide there. I’ll text Claire to pick you up, she lives near here. She’ll use the codeword you know and take you somewhere safe. Got that?”

He nodded.

“We need a distraction, so give me a minute to think...”

As I was trying to think, Charlie walked up to me.

‘Not now Charlie! And please please please don’t stop me. I need this to work.’

At the last moment, she diverted towards the other side of Lauren, winking at me along the way.

‘...what is she doing?’

“I’ll take another hot chocolate and a black coffee over at table 6 thank you” Charlie said loudly to the barista.

Excuse me!” Lauren was obviously pissed, “How dare you just walk up and cut in, I hadn’t ordered yet and I was next!”

“Well you were so slow I thought I could just quickly order!” Charlie yelled back.

‘Wait...this was it! She was providing a distraction!’

Jumping on the opportunity, I jammed the stimulant into Sam’s leg, using my free hand to cover his dummy and his mouth as he tried to scream. I used some of Eve’s dissolvent to remove the strap holding him in the stroller, then turned him over quickly and used the rest of it to remove the lock on his dress.

Charlie had gotten into a big argument with Lauren, keeping her back to me and Sam and her eyes on Charlie.

I grabbed the dress and yanked it over his head, leaving him partially naked. Grabbing the spare dress I had packed, he lifted his arms up as I put the dress over him and lifted him out of the stroller. He straightened the dress and I removed the dummy, throwing it into the free stroller.

This was his chance.

Sam ran for it. He got to the door, pushing it as his life depended on it. The determination of seeing his wife again boosted his adrenaline and he flew out the door and down the street.

Now it was my turn. I couldn’t be here, next to his open stroller. Lauren knew who I was. I needed to get back to the table and hide.

I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me, dove into the booth and frantically climbed up into the booster seat. I grabbed a menu and used it to cover my face. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and sent a quick text to Claire telling her to go pick up Sam from the alley nearby. Hopefully she’ll be home and able to go get him.

The argument with Charlie soon ended as she pretended to have a strop and march back to our table.

“Was I convincing enough?”

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it as a way to say thank you. I was still shaking with nerves. Fuck, I hope he got away and is safe.

Lauren stopped staring at Charlie, smug that she had apparently given her a telling off, and looked behind her to check on Sam. Seeing him gone, she started screaming and crying and looking around.

“WHERE is my baby? Where did she go? I can’t see her!”

After making sure Sam wasn’t anywhere in the shop, she grabbed the stroller and went out looking for him.

At least I was safe for now.

My phone dinged. A text from Claire.

Claire: Sam is safe. He’s with me. See you at the shop later. Good work.

Liv:  Thank you

Claire: Now enjoy your date cutie!

I started blushing, but I also started to calm down. Sam was safe. I was safe. Everything seemed to go off without a hitch.

“It’s okay sweet pea. You can calm down now. You did a good thing for a friend, and I honestly couldn’t be more proud of you right now. Good girl!”

I smiled.

‘She was proud of me. And she called me a good girl! More importantly, why didn’t that bother me? Meh, take it Liv.’

“Here are your drinks” the Barista said, smiling at me, leaving our drinks in front of us and walking off.

After all that excitement I was thirsty, so I drank the hot chocolate waaay too quickly. I took one big sip, and even though it was waaay too hot to drink properly, I found myself drinking more and more. It was good. Like... really good. I couldn’t get enough of it.

I eagerly finished off the drink, completely oblivious to Charlie trying to tell me to drink it slowly.

Once it was finished I was sad it was gone. I needed more.

“Oh he left the bill as I didn’t get chance to pay back there.”

“What do I owe you?” I said as I grabbed the receipt.

Looking down at the receipt I saw a little note written by the barista...

----------------------

I saw what you did. Bad baby ;)

----------------------

My mind slowly pieced it all together. My tummy rumbling. The cravings. This... drowsy feeling...

...oh fuck. Not again.

And I was out like a light.

==========================================================

Again, thank you for reading the latest chapter, I hope everyone enjoys it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading everyone's comments!

Taken a couple of days off from writing recently, trying to get back into the headspace to write. But still sticking with the 3 a week thing I think, I've got quite a lot written in advance so the next chapter will be on Thursday, which I'm already looking forward to posting.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Fuck Breastmilk. I really hope Charlie thinks again so fast and grabs her quickly and brings her to Malcolm or to his home. I'm really curious. But really Thursday? How about a bet 15 likes and we get the chapter early? *big sad puppy eyes*????

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Fuck Breastmilk. I really hope Charlie thinks again so fast and grabs her quickly and brings her to Malcolm or to his home. I'm really curious. But really Thursday? How about a bet 15 likes and we get the chapter early? *big sad puppy eyes*????

But if I post Wednesday, it means one more until next week, meaning the one after will be posted Saturday.

So how about... 20 likes and I'll post it Wednesday? ?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

But if I post Wednesday, it means one more until next week, meaning the one after will be posted Saturday.

So how about... 20 likes and I'll post it Wednesday? ?

20 sounds fair. Well, come on, friends, we all want to know what's going to happen to Liv now. Or is it just me who is so incredibly curious.

Hard to be scared for what happens to Liv.  She's with Charlie.  Worst that happens is Charlie takes her home and cuddles her (in a nappy of course) until it wears off.  It's nice to have a breather chapter to focus on them working well together and feeling safe and flirty!

14 minutes ago, Genossin said:

Hard to be scared for what happens to Liv.  She's with Charlie.  Worst that happens is Charlie takes her home and cuddles her (in a nappy of course) until it wears off.  It's nice to have a breather chapter to focus on them working well together and feeling safe and flirty!

You thought that was a breather? I was so tense when I read about the rescue. And then how quickly she drank the chocolate milk made me suspicious and then the news. That was anything but a breather.

And yes seeing her cuddled up in diapers with Charlie would probably be nice. If Charlie didn't even have to adopt her while she was passed out. I'm curious to see what happens next.

27 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

You thought that was a breather? I was so tense when I read about the rescue. And then how quickly she drank the chocolate milk made me suspicious and then the news. That was anything but a breather.

I had the impression that Gennosin was talking about the next chapter, which she thinks will be Liv and Charlie in a domestic setting.

2 hours ago, Genossin said:

Yeah this ending isn't that much of a cliffhanger really, she's with Charlie so should be safe! What happens to them both you'll have to wait a few days for!

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

And yes seeing her cuddled up in diapers with Charlie would probably be nice. If Charlie didn't even have to adopt her while she was passed out. I'm curious to see what happens next.

That would be nice! And thanks for the comment!

I'm going to give a little criticism about that escape. If Charlotte and the other woman were arguing and causing a commotion, I would expect it to draw attention of the other customers, who would also notice the two littles amidst an escape right next to them. Then at least one of those customers would probably "helpfully" warn the "caring" mother that their "naughty" little was about to run away.

On the other hand, selective attention can make us oblivious to a gorilla walking across a basketball game if we are tasked to count the passes, so I won't say the scene was impossible but passable. 

With the word choices Charlotte makes when talking to Liv, there's only one way I can see their relationship going if they keep dating. That's something I would never ever wish upon a little. No, not me.

Okay, maybe just a little. Babying from a person you truly love in exchange for security and less stress can't be that bad, can it? But I'm all for strong independent littles, definitely. Yes. 

Edited by TheJ
No idea why I put "gorilla" with capitalised "G".

I wouldn’t be surprised if the employee didn’t realize that Charlie was also involved so if she did I would have to wonder if she added anything to Charlie’s drink as well? Might end up seeing an Amazon with a mess in her panties LOL. Anyway good job. I love this story. 

3 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Exciting, mostly happy and not super violent: I love this story!

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it! ?

2 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

Wow I bet Liv never sets foot in another coffee place. At least Charlie is there to protect her. I hope she rescues Sarah.

Yeah I dont think she'll be going there again! ?

55 minutes ago, TheJ said:

I'm going to give a little criticism about that escape. If Charlotte and the other woman were arguing and causing a commotion, I would expect it to draw attention of the other customers, who would also notice the two littles amidst an escape right next to them. Then at least one of those customers would probably "helpfully" warn the "caring" mother that their "naughty" little was about to run away.

On the other hand, selective attention can make us oblivious to a gorilla walking across a basketball game if we are tasked to count the passes, so I won't say the scene was impossible but passable. 

With the word choices Charlotte makes when talking to Liv, there's only one way I can see their relationship going if they keep dating. That's something I would never ever wish upon a little. No, not me.

Okay, maybe just a little. Babying from a person you truly love in exchange for security and less stress can't be that bad, can it? But I'm all for strong independent littles, definitely. Yes. 

I had this exact worry when I was writing this chapter. If there were any customers whatsoever Liv probably wouldn't have been able to save Sam, so I left it vague.

Oh no... No one would want that. How horrible that would be! I'm also for strong independent littles. Yes. Totally. ?

27 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the employee didn’t realize that Charlie was also involved so if she did I would have to wonder if she added anything to Charlie’s drink as well? Might end up seeing an Amazon with a mess in her panties LOL. Anyway good job. I love this story. 

Thanks ?