LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making diapers more normal for yourself

Sephy

I say go to a park or a lake or beach with one under your shorts and when you get there take off your shorts and spend some time with your diaper fully exposed and maybe wet your diaper  and wander around for a little while making sure someone sees you then you will have been caught and the fear should be lessened because you’ve already been caught. Hopefully you live in a town with a population greater than 5 because the odds of you seeing that person or persons again should be so slim as to make it virtually nonexistent. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

I say go to a park or a lake or beach with one under your shorts and when you get there take off your shorts and spend some time with your diaper fully exposed

or maybe not...

Even if there is 1 million people in that town, they only need to take 1 picture and post it on Instagram and your life is ruined.
Then there is bad exposure for our fetish, and people medical needs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Sephy said:

Okay today I'm really bad about not allowing myself this one pleasure. I keep thinking maybe it's a good idea to wear and the next it's suddenly not

i have been following this for days now and with all the posts and support on telling you how to become more convertible you still are so afraid maybe you should just not wear and that would solve your problem...because if you needed to wear you would just wear around the house and go from their...but it seams you are to afraid to wear anywhere so whey wear at all if you don't have to that is not abdl or dl or incontinence so why wear at all and if that's the case why be so afraid of something you don't have to do... this is for support but if no matter what anyone says is not enough support than why come for support?

Just put a diaper on and be done when the thought comes!

if you waited until the thought went then you don't put a diaper on problem salved...lol

43 minutes ago, ks84 said:

i have been following this for days now and with all the posts and support on telling you how to become more convertible you still are so afraid maybe you should just not wear and that would solve your problem...because if you needed to wear you would just wear around the house and go from their...but it seams you are to afraid to wear anywhere so whey wear at all if you don't have to that is not abdl or dl or incontinence so why wear at all and if that's the case why be so afraid of something you don't have to do... this is for support but if no matter what anyone says is not enough support than why come for support?

Just put a diaper on and be done when the thought comes!

if you waited until the thought went then you don't put a diaper on problem salved...lol

This hesitation is a lot of my problem. I did finally diaper up, but I had to work up to it

On 4/9/2021 at 9:56 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

Caught? Did they make it illegal?

Presumably by friends and family, because if John Smith on the street notices, well who cares because you don't know him and likely won't see him ever again.

Oddly when I started wearing, I wore in public more than at home. I would put on a diaper and head out. I rarely saw anyone I knew, so I didn't care. So find something that you can do alone, even if in public, and wear then. Shopping, walking around a park. 

This is exactly what I did to get used to wearing diapers in public.

I wanted to get caught but not by anyone who knew me.

I would wear thick diapers so they where very noticable,  come to find out no one cared enough to say anything. 

3 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I would wear thick diapers so they where very noticable,  come to find out no one cared enough to say anything. 

that backs up what i said earlier, that nobody cares, everyone these days just does their own thing

4 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I wasn't trying to get caught, I was living with my parents and didn't want to wear around them and get kicked out. 

Something that really helped me was coming to accept it about myself. I used to really struggle with feeling guilty or ashamed for wearing diapers. But when I could honestly tell myself that I was okay with it, knowing that it is likely never going to change or go away (and that it doesn’t hurt anybody), it helped me a great deal. Do I still feel a little weird about it from time to time? Absolutely, but I just kinda laugh it off and put a diaper on anyway. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Sephy said:

Tired of being scared, going to work diaper today. To show myself I can do it

Good on you ?. As you have reflected before, the desire will never go away. I'm sure you'll find that nobody will notice.

Wearing to work was my last major hurdle too. It was a complete non-event, and nobody noticed. With that said, I do keep it discrete, wear a onesie in case my uniform rides down etc.

3 hours ago, Sephy said:

Still at work writing this. No really problems throughout the day except being overly wet by the end. No one has noticed or said anything

Congratulations on this next step.  Wetting my diapers at work is so convenient, and pleasurable, makes a stressful day productive and fun. I can talk with a coworker while I wet my diaper without skipping a beat except for perhaps a momentary glassy gaze.  No one knows, or if they do certainly no comments have been made.

3 hours ago, Sephy said:

Still at work writing this. No really problems throughout the day except being overly wet by the end. No one has noticed or said anything

Do be careful, because I don't think people would say anything, even if the smelt & saw your diaper; they'd assume you had medical problems and not want to talk about them. Don't let yourself start to smell of wee.

However: well done, good on you, sounds exciting fun & relaxing!

So after some reflection, I've can say It was a good experience. I was exposed to over a hundred customers on top of my staff. No one said a thing. The heat was a factor I would like to solve but all in all it was fun and I love that I was able to do it fully and with minimum actually problems.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

At first I was rather nervous about wearing outside of my home, but the more I wore at home, the more I got over that nervousness. And as it turned out, no one really cares that you wear or not, nor are they really able to see if you wearing or not. Now, I wear 24/7 no matter where I am or what I am doing:01_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DiaperJoy69 said:

At first I was rather nervous about wearing outside of my home, but the more I wore at home, the more I got over that nervousness. And as it turned out, no one really cares that you wear or not, nor are they really able to see if you wearing or not.

Same.  No one notices because they are all wrapped up in their own thoughts.  People just don't pay attention to those around them.  Exceptions might be if you run into a friend or person you know while out and about.  Strangers not so much at all.  The only strangers who might notice you are wearing diapers are other people interested in diapers themselves who always look for people who might be wearing, and chances are they may have a diaper on as well.

I too was very nervous in my early 20's the very first time I went out with a diaper on.  I felt as if everyone knew.  No one did, of course.  I went to a roadside fruit stand and bought something.  I can't remember the second time but it was also short.  The third time I walked around the 3 block downtown area of my city for about half an hour in summer in diapers under my jeans.  No one noticed.  Positive reinforcement.  The more you do something you are nervous about and nothing happens, the more comfortable you feel.  Positive reinforcement.  Some people get so comfortable over time they actually hope someone does notice!  Just make sure you act normal and casual.  Don't act nervous or do anything to attract attention to yourself.  Just blend in with everyone else.

• Like 2

Diapers are just another firm of underwear, just like boxers and briefs and thongs etc, so nothing to worry about or fear, or feel guilty about. 

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

well just psychologically assess all the bad things that could come of it, which youll realize is pretty much nothing xD theres always gonna be the little on edge feeling of 'what if the people i dont want to know about this find out' and so just take precautions! dont do risky situations, keep your diapers locked up in a backpack or something that only you have the key to, and only wear when youre alone! if you enjoy wearing diapers, then enjoy wearing diapers, it really is that simple! i enjoy cake and im pretty sure nobody knew the last time i ate cake because i didnt go and tell everybody, its the same thing! 

unless your scenario is different from mine and involves being IC or if you want to be 24/7, those are outside of my experience so i cant speak on it

Wearing diapers and plastic pants feels fantastic to me. I have loved the feel of the warm, soft, cloth, in plastic  pants since childhood. I wear them to bed and in private. I love wearing cloth diapers, plastic pants, and a T shirt around the house with nothing else. They help with anxiety and make me feel fantastic when I wear them. I wear and enjoy being in diapers more than I ever have. I am careful about when I wear diaper. I do not wear around family or people that would give me grieve. I do not bother anyone this way. I am fearful of wearing in public and do not. I am not doing anything wrong. This makes me feel better. I just watch where and who I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants around .

If you would ask me it is plain and simple the more you wear the more you will get used to it. For sure it is exciting if you start wearing outside of your comfort zone but if you want to make it more normal to yourself you have to wear more and push the boundaries

• 1 year later...
On 5/11/2021 at 11:14 AM, DiaperJoy69 said:

At first I was rather nervous about wearing outside of my home, but the more I wore at home, the more I got over that nervousness. And as it turned out, no one really cares that you wear or not, nor are they really able to see if you wearing or not. Now, I wear 24/7 no matter where I am or what I am doing:01_EmoticonsHDcom:

I was very nervous about it, too... now I have to wear diapers for real, and I find now I am, like, the more noticeable the better! 

Oddly enough, being a truck driver is one of the things that got me more willing and able to wear diapers. I mean I had been interested for ages and ages, but before that I had been too afraid cept in the privacy of my room. Driving a truck, well, I ended up wetting my pants too often, from being stuck in traffic, never mind the bathroom being like a mile away when I had to park out in the boonies of the truckstops. After a while I realized diaps where a perfict solution, and pretty soon stoped careing if anyone might notice. Better than pee bottles, and better than pissing my pants.

• Like 1