LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Outed Myself

Posted a completely normal photo to DD's social media channels for St Paddy's Day, but was being distracted at the time and accidentally posted it to my vanilla facebook page instead of the DD page. About an hour later I get a comment from my brother "You know this is public right?" and I quickly removed it.

Don't know who all saw it. I'm unconcerned about my brother seeing it because he's known for years, and I know his kinks so he won't be spreading it :)

After giving it some thought, I don't really care who saw it. It's a big part of who I am, and the pic in question is PG-rated like usual so not worried about the facebook police being notified.

tumblr_ab459ed8b4e942d78e24a19d7e747514_0fcb1eec_1280.jpg

• Like 7

With a bit of encouragement, people could take it as a joke. When I got my first shot of vaccine. I said "Well do I get something for doing this, like a tiara?" that was a month ago I was in need of a haircut and I mentioned it. The leader of our group, who had gone from here to the place where the vaccinations were said (referring to shot #2) "If you do that, you won't have enough hair to nold your tiara". Well cone the time for the second shot, I still had not gotten to the barber, and we piled into the bus with the same group leader and off we went. I had put a little something extra in my bag in case I got called on my tiara remark. We stopped to pick up some persons at another apartment complex and as the group leader was seating them, she put her papers on my lap and said "just sit there and look pretty". So I took out the something extra from my bag, put it in my hair and said "like this?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

TWICE in the last few months I've meant to send images to a partner and instead sent them to my mother! One was a woman laying on the bed with her diaper pointing at the camera and the other was a meme but I've forgotten what exactly.

Fortunately she already knows I'm ABDL but it was still very embarrassing. Especially since I didn't notice I had sent it to the wrong person until she messaged me about it :D

• Like 1

As already suggested, hopefully you could just play it off as a joke if anyone says anything.  Happened to me once when my mother found a bag of diapers in my closet. Luckily it was generic white grocery store pullups, back in the day when I first started wearing.  She flipped on me, "You asshole! This better not be a birthday prank! IT'S NOT FUNNY I'M NOT THAT OLD!!!!"   Her b-day was around the corner, and for my stepdad's b-day I'd called a dozen nursing homes asking for brochures to be mailed out... (and he never did figure out why he suddenly got a bunch of calls from nursing homes asking about admitting him.) :roflmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I don't have Facebook, DD is pretty much the only social media I have (if you consider DD social media.)

Pretty much all my communication is 1-on-1, I do frequently worry I'm going to send something to the wrong person and have done so before on occasion, but never AB/DL. I pretty much only talk to my wife about AB/DL and we usually talk in person or through Element (like discord but for people concerned with privacy) and I don't have any of my family on there, closest thing I have is my wife's family and they are not judgemental at all, I think everyone who I talk to in her family knows already. They're great people, super accepting.

Didn't mean for that to get kinda disjointed, sorry about that, lol.

• Like 1
On 3/19/2021 at 9:18 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

As already suggested, hopefully you could just play it off as a joke if anyone says anything.  Happened to me once when my mother found a bag of diapers in my closet. Luckily it was generic white grocery store pullups, back in the day when I first started wearing.  She flipped on me, "You asshole! This better not be a birthday prank! IT'S NOT FUNNY I'M NOT THAT OLD!!!!"   Her b-day was around the corner, and for my stepdad's b-day I'd called a dozen nursing homes asking for brochures to be mailed out... (and he never did figure out why he suddenly got a bunch of calls from nursing homes asking about admitting him.) :roflmao:

reading that prank your stepfather made me laugh hard enough that i ended up thinking "uh oh, i hope that was just a fart"

On 3/19/2021 at 9:18 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Now I got a good laugh at that one!

Just as you have, I too have posted some not so Vanilla things to my social media from time to time in error. It's a part of who I am. I could care less how others see it

I'm not quite there yet. My doctor and my wife know about my need for diapers. (IC) Come to think about it, NorthShore Care and Amazon know as well. I am certainly not telling anyone else that knows me IRW. 

On 3/19/2021 at 4:12 PM, DailyDi said:

Posted a completely normal photo to DD's social media channels for St Paddy's Day, but was being distracted at the time and accidentally posted it to my vanilla facebook page instead of the DD page. About an hour later I get a comment from my brother "You know this is public right?" and I quickly removed it.

Don't know who all saw it. I'm unconcerned about my brother seeing it because he's known for years, and I know his kinks so he won't be spreading it :)

After giving it some thought, I don't really care who saw it. It's a big part of who I am, and the pic in question is PG-rated like usual so not worried about the facebook police being notified.

tumblr_ab459ed8b4e942d78e24a19d7e747514_0fcb1eec_1280.jpg

?. I only have DD as social media so I can't really make that mistake.  I found it quite funny though an easy mistake to make with multiple media accounts these days ???

I've always worried about making that mistake.

I have an internet browser on my laptop that I only use for kink stuff. On my phone, I have one of those secure folders that you can lock apps/files/photos behind. All my kink stuff is in there so if someone were to glance through it they wouldn't stumble onto anything I wouldn't want them to see.