LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

16 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I’m actually crying ?. I bet they got caught up in that easy money scam Addys company is behind and hopefully they’re just on the run and not in a nursery. Since they bought their own diapers I am betting they’re on the run. 

way to go on the cliffhanger. 

Thanks for the comment! Making people cry is a terrible thing, but I consider it a great compliment that my story moved you like that! Thank you for that! ?

13 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

Well that came out of the Blue.  OMG....I hope Beth is ok.  I have a real bad feeling we are going to be seeing Addy in court.  I'm thinking somehow she's part of it.  AWESOME chater!!!!!!!

Thanks for the comment! ?

I had to wait some minutes to avoid saying anything bad about the author here. I will understand if Beth doesn't like her. First 6 years as adopted Little under cruel conditions, and then a disappearance when she was engaged and it looked good for her.

It's to bad that Stacy went home, she would be a big help if Cam asked her to check things out.  Her hacking skills were one of the best around and could check that company working with safefoods to see if Beth and her mom were involved or the recent adoptions without getting caught.  I'm not sure but I think if Cam tried to something like that and was caught it would the end of his law carer as it is illegal to do so.

I knew that Serendipity would be the cause of something ugly, but I really am surprised that it seems to be Beth being targeted...for the same reason another commenter alluded to: she's starting to feel like Job. OTOH, like many others, I am crossing my fingers that the Fehlers escaped before it was too late...but why oh why would she not have contacted Cameron???

1 hour ago, bje said:

I had to wait some minutes to avoid saying anything bad about the author here. I will understand if Beth doesn't like her. First 6 years as adopted Little under cruel conditions, and then a disappearance when she was engaged and it looked good for her.

Sorry for being a mean authoress. ?

58 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I haven’t commented in a bit but I love the bonus chapters and what’s going on! The one thing I will say is that I’m a little surprised if it’s safe foods related that Cameron hasn’t reached out to Addy. I’m sure they’re not on such a great foot right now, but if anyone would be able to check up on things for you in a business like that, it would be her, although maybe safefoods involvement only went as far as making the littles publicly show they were “immature” and then get adopted. I guess that does make more sense and then calling addy would be a lot more useless. Still a big would be helpful, they’d be able to safely check out local daycares and see if Beths attending any, I hope she’s ok!

34 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

It's to bad that Stacy went home, she would be a big help if Cam asked her to check things out.  Her hacking skills were one of the best around and could check that company working with safefoods to see if Beth and her mom were involved or the recent adoptions without getting caught.  I'm not sure but I think if Cam tried to something like that and was caught it would the end of his law carer as it is illegal to do so.

Stacy would indeed have been useful here. Her hacking camera systems and everything would have given Cameron a good shot at finding her. Alas she has her own problems in her dimension right now! ?

29 minutes ago, kerry said:

I knew that Serendipity would be the cause of something ugly, but I really am surprised that it seems to be Beth being targeted...for the same reason another commenter alluded to: she's starting to feel like Job. OTOH, like many others, I am crossing my fingers that the Fehlers escaped before it was too late...but why oh why would she not have contacted Cameron???

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I can forgive you if you procure an unharmed Beth soon. But remember to apologize to her too!

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Stacy would indeed have been useful here. Her hacking camera systems and everything would have given Cameron a good shot at finding her. Alas she has her own problems in her dimension right now! ?

Her own problems, by now she is so rich her only problem is how to spend her money after 21/2 years of working.  She may still be small for a couple of years but already has her company going. 

Yes, poor Beth. The best way to apologize to Beth for getting her into yet another situation is to diaper all Amazon’s involved in her current situation and make them like it. Mmmhmm????

Nooo poor Beth, I knew things were too good to be true! As much as I hate to see it, that was another great chapter! Honestly this is probably the first story I've been this invested in, I'm typically not a big reader at all, you're doing a great job, you've truly got me hooked, cant wait for more! 

3 hours ago, bje said:

I can forgive you if you procure an unharmed Beth soon. But remember to apologize to her too!

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yes, poor Beth. The best way to apologize to Beth for getting her into yet another situation is to diaper all Amazon’s involved in her current situation and make them like it. Mmmhmm????

<nervously looks at pitch forks and torches> ?

54 minutes ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter.

41 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Ah I knew it was too good to last. I get the feeling Addy will make an appearance any chapter now. Maybe he will get desperate enough to contact her to get her to look into it?

24 minutes ago, Edab123 said:

Nooo poor Beth, I knew things were too good to be true! As much as I hate to see it, that was another great chapter! Honestly this is probably the first story I've been this invested in, I'm typically not a big reader at all, you're doing a great job, you've truly got me hooked, cant wait for more! 

Thanks for the comment! Glad I have you hooked! ? ?

I wonder if they were discovered by the home court? Or had to hide for a different reason? Good on Cameron for his job but hope Beth and family are ok. 

20 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I wonder if they were discovered by the home court? Or had to hide for a different reason? Good on Cameron for his job but hope Beth and family are ok. 

I'm beginning to get a feel where this story is headed.  So far we are not even half to the end and you have covered about 7 years of Cam.s life.  I have a feeling we are going to see the ups and downs of how his life goes through his legal career and where he ends up.  I loved the part with him feeling judge Jones has adopted him as his mom but not mommy.  Not going to keep my hope up for him and Beth but I do hope she ends up OK.  I feel at the end we will see Cam making a difference for littles in that country.  But I may be just wishing my thoughts come true, never know with you.  

15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

So far we are not even half to the end and you have covered about 7 years of Cam.s life.  

Sometimes life has moments where time is a blur, and other times where moments are crystal clear because of the events unfolding. I'm approaching this story like that rather than doing essentially every day like I did in my Exchanged series and Emerald Princess. The time I spend in a time will speed up and slow down depending on the events affecting his life. 

I have now decided to post my theories here again in the future hence my current theory:

Boah my head is rattling again and I want to share it with everyone. SafeFood is not too shy to conduct experiments on big children, for which they were sued. Therefore the following.

What if Addy's mother hypnotized Addy or made her see Littles and Mids as her mother does and Addy is now more like her mother. Then they both find out who is to blame for losing the case with the kids and now they find out that Cam wants to marry Beth a littles who didn't even make it through college and was actually sentenced to a life as a baby. Now they have tracked down Beth and her family and the next time Cam meets the changed Addy she has 2 babies with her Beth and her mother, unable to walk, to talk all teeth pulled and their minds are still there and they get everything but they can't do anything and Cam can't do anything either. And the father is in jail because he went against court orders. And then the mother and also Addy says to Cam: That's what happens when you mess with us the next time it's you and your dad with the long hair you would probably make a good sister.

I know for Sofia her writing style is too dark but I just had to share it once.

1 hour ago, sparky_dude said:

What happened to Beth!!! Someone call the Military, Lets get the planes in the air and boots on the ground. Start a massive Manhunt, she must be found!

Cameron is certainly doing everything he can do. Thanks for the comment! ?

39 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I have now decided to post my theories here again in the future hence my current theory:

Thanks again for the comment! ?

2 hours ago, bje said:

I am not violent, but I may hold your likes ransom until Beth is returned safe and sound.

I can get on board with that. Forming the Holding Likes Uniion =).

5 hours ago, DAQ said:

I can get on board with that. Forming the Holding Likes Uniion =).

?

3 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Wow, what a chapter I really hope you don't seriously hurt Beth and her family as they deserve some happiness after all the stuff they have been thru already 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete