LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

21 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Is that a Ready Player One reference? ?

Might be.  Might be a Monty Python reference.  Even if it's a RP1 reference, it's still a Monty Python reference.  ;) 

46 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Is that a Ready Player One reference? ?

?‍♀️ 

Young whipper snappers!!!! Definitely a Monty Python reference! If you haven't seen Search for the Holy Grail you need to go educate yourself. ?

35 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Might be.  Might be a Monty Python reference.  Even if it's a RP1 reference, it's still a Monty Python reference.  ;) 

Indeed! ?

38 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

?‍♀️ 

Young whipper snappers!!!! Definitely a Monty Python reference! If you haven't seen Search for the Holy Grail you need to go educate yourself. ?

Indeed! ?

Interesting. As Gen Z I've never seen Monty Python, but it sounds like I should!

9 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Interesting. As Gen Z I've never seen Monty Python, but it sounds like I should!

You need to see that one! Honestly it's older than I am by about a decade, but it's such a classic comedy film. Monty Python truly was a brilliant troupe and that one is well worth seeing. I know others swear by Life of Brian and Flying Circus, but I've always felt like Holy Grail was the best one. Every reference to 'Holy Hand Grenades' stems from their sketch in that movie. 

Has anyone ever told you that you're mean? Oh yes wait ME and that repeatedly!

First we have such a nice chapter in the zoo with Meg and Meggy great animals and some nice souvenirs.

AND THEN BOOM Mindy and some thugs kidnap Addy and Cameron to take them to Addy's mom.
Shouldn't she be in jail? Where are they taking her? I sure hope the lawyers still have Cameron under surveillance so they can intervene.

P.S. with ME it's already Wednesday so you could update Theoretical *wink wink*.

11 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Has anyone ever told you that you're mean? Oh yes wait ME and that repeatedly!

First we have such a nice chapter in the zoo with Meg and Meggy great animals and some nice souvenirs.

AND THEN BOOM Mindy and some thugs kidnap Addy and Cameron to take them to Addy's mom.
Shouldn't she be in jail? Where are they taking her? I sure hope the lawyers still have Cameron under surveillance so they can intervene.

P.S. with ME it's already Wednesday so you could update Theoretical *wink wink*.

Yes, well lulling you into a sense of complacency was necessary to let your guard down. ?

If I played that game I'd be perpetually dealing with the international dateline because then the Aussies and East Asia readers would want it even sooner... (Actually I don't know if I have any Aussie readers on here? Occasionally see some hits on WattPad) It'll probably be about the same time as today's posting if I had to guess tomorrow. (Your evening today...) Busy week for me this week at work! 

Thanks for the comment! ?

• Like 1

I remember that show although being old I saw it when it first came out so forgot a lot.  I wonder if SafeFoods go the way Addison wants it to will they still make the kind of profit they are now.  And can SafeFoods try to cut a deal and a payout to keep the lawsuit from going to a trial.  Hate to say it but I think Cam is going to end up a happy baby.

47 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the reference here.  But you should definitely check out "Meaning of Life" and "Life of Brian", not to mention all of the shows.  

Nice, we're back into it !

Didn't imagine that it was going to go easy

"Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three......."

Oh god I've got massive plot rush.  So quotable...

3 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Nice, we're back into it !

Didn't imagine that it was going to go easy

"Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three......."

Oh god I've got massive plot rush.  So quotable...

Thanks for the comment! (And clearly an educated little girl!) ?

4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comment! (And clearly an educated little girl!) ?

Thank you, I try, though being British make Python almost an educational requirement ! Though I will say even I don't get all of it, some of the series humour is way out there... you can't go wrong with any of the films...Life of Brian is my fave.

Apparently, Aubry can’t be counted out yet. (Or someone told BabySofia to “bring out (her) dead). ? 

I too am hoping that they are still under surveillance, though honestly I don’t think our esteemed author would make things quite that easy. What did suddenly occur to me—somewhere in the middle of this chapter, not at the end—is that Holly is legally a minor and is adopted but still holds down a vital career...in Ames. Given how much easier that would be in Haven, I’m starting to think that, no matter where they end up, Cam could find (her?)self in a similar situation. Why not? It would sort of be a perfect ending: she continues to be a super important lawyer by day while being Addy’s little girl at night. (And at this point I am also starting to think that there is little (no pun intended) hope for Addy to renew an adult relationship with Cam after all of this.)

Also: yay for the fact that I didn’t realize there was an update yesterday, so I only have a short time to await the result of this cliffhanger!

18 minutes ago, kerry said:

Also: yay for the fact that I didn’t realize there was an update yesterday, so I only have a short time to await the result of this cliffhanger!

Lucky you. With my luck, Sofia updates 5-10 minutes after I go to sleep and I get to wait until Thursday morning.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

What did suddenly occur to me—somewhere in the middle of this chapter, not at the end—is that Holly is legally a minor and is adopted but still holds down a vital career...in Ames. Given how much easier that would be in Haven, I’m starting to think that, no matter where they end up, Cam could find (her?)self in a similar situation. Why not? It would sort of be a perfect ending: she continues to be a super important lawyer by day while being Addy’s little girl at night.

You have to keep in mind, that Holly did get lots of attention from saving the littles and genuine toddlers in the hospitals daycare from the terrorists, did 2 emergency surgeries mostly on her own on the baby and the one hellcat, and killed the terrorist leader. For this, she actually earned a special work permit for minors, that allowed her to work and Ivy put some pressure on the board of directors, when taking over the CEO position, Holly can work at the hospital.

So I doubt that Cameron can get that much attention to get a work permit as minor. Additionally, all his degrees and membership in the bar association(s) are as Cameron Sylvester and not as Camille Harris, this would need to be legally transferred, if there is actually such kind of law at all there. Guess this would be another precedence case, if they get that to happen.

Not to mention a Minor/Little to be a Judge? Well, I'm not sure that @BabySofia had really such end in mind ... .oO( but I can already see her devilish grin again)  

17 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

Not to mention a Minor/Little to be a Judge? Well, I'm not sure that @BabySofia had really such end in mind ... .oO( but I can already see her devilish grin again)  

You can see it too?!?! Oh god I thought I was the only one who could see that devilish evil smile!!! 

16 hours ago, BabySofia said:

?‍♀️ 

Indeed! ?

One of my pals at Halloween Haunt would do that whole speech about the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch while he was stalking people in the dark in our maze...

This chapter contains descriptions of violence and content that may be of issue for certain readers. Reader discretion is advised.

Chapter 61: Rage

I GROANED AS I woke up, feeling like I had the ultimate hangover as I opened my eyes and was assaulted by too bright lights and the strong smell of chemical disinfectants. I blinked my eyes and wondered how long I had been out. Looking down, I found myself strapped into what looked like a Little’s highchair without the tray. It was almost too small for me with my butt feeling rather cramped. The arm restraints must have been too small because instead of buckles, there were zip ties pulled through the two end pieces to expand them a bit.

I heard a desperate grunting going on to my left and found Addy tied up in an office chair. The shorts she had been wearing turned darker as she began crying and I knew she must have just had an accident. A smell in the air a second later told me she was sobbing for good reason. I wiggled a little in the seat to check my own bottom and was pretty sure I was still clean back there, but I was definitely soaked!

“Addy…?” I tried saying, but I realized then that I had one of those stupid Little’s locking pacifiers in my mouth. It didn’t fully block it, but it made what I said hard to understand.

Looking back over at her I saw her mouth was covered with a larger version that, until Kristin had one, I didn’t think existed outside of some sort of odd adult industry. She made a sound, almost like ‘Cameron’, and I sighed, knowing that we were both probably screwed here!

I looked down at my shorts and saw that small half-moons were making the presence of a too wet diaper known below them. My skin felt clammy around my legs where the shorts were wet, and I wondered again how long I’d been sitting there, unconscious.

I looked up and saw a large TV screen mounted on the wall, a medical exam table underneath it, and worryingly to me, a drain in the floor in front of me. The ground around it was a polished tile that had at one point probably been white, but was now yellowed with years of use. It appeared there was only one door to the room and no windows. The door was a large steel affair that I had a feeling would probably take a fair amount of punishment if it was locked, even if I could get loose!

Looking down at my wrists and the zip ties, I thought there might have been a chance to get out of them, but then the little proof harness would probably nullify any of those odds.

‘Like it or not, I’m probably stuck in this until whoever put me in it lets me out…’

We sat there for a long while, Addy sobbing and I was annoyed that I had to pee in the already soaked diaper again, before there was the sound of keys in the door confirming to me it had been locked.

The door swung open and I watched the person I thought was in jail walk in, followed by Mindy… and… Danica…?

‘What the hell?!?’ I thought to myself. ‘Why is she helping her mom…?’

“Look what we have here!” Aubry said, “Guess I have two Little girls who can’t control their bladders? Dani, did you know your sister had a problem like this?”

“No…” she said tersely. “And pee-eww, someone’s a stinky girl too!”

“Well, she might not have had this problem if it wasn’t for this brat!” She came over to me and ripped the pacifier out without letting it fully deflate!!!! My jaw shrieked with pain! Even though my teeth stayed in place, I felt like they’d nearly been pulled out!!!!

I hissed but refrained from calling her the names I wanted to.

“So tell me, Little Man, feel better now that you know you have officially ruined my daughter?”

“Like you’ve done?” I asked incredulously. “Danica, you know your nanites won’t work with her controller anymore, right?”

I felt the air from the hand just before the flesh slammed into my jaw that was already in pain. The slap from Aubry Harris felt like a brick was smacked across my face, and I felt a ringing in my ears.

“You really think my daughter is helping just because I threatened her?”

“Kind of hoped, honestly,” I told her, “I thought she was the good one…”

Aubry laughed at that, “Maybe not a fan of the cruelty, but she likes money? Let’s just say she gets a lot more if she goes along with things.”

I shrugged, “Hard to spend money if she’s in prison with you?”

“What makes you think I’m going to spend one more night in jail? I was released on bail, but there’s no way in hell anyone is ever going to convict Aubry Harris in a trial!”

“Stranger things have happened,” I told her. “So, what’s your big plan? Turn Addy and I into your babies?”

“Not mine,” she smiled and glanced over, “Dani’s! She’s been wanting her own Littles for a while now. A pair of infant girls will suit her just fine to be able to cuddle with when she wants, and then they can be sent to the nanny the rest of the time. You’ll make great PR photos as we push our company further by manufacturing some new products you can model too!”

Addy screamed some more next to me, and even with the large pacifier in her mouth I could understand the ‘fuck you’ from her, and so could her mom.

“Well, might as well and try to say big words while you can Princess, you won’t be able to say any more shortly.”

“What’s the point?” I asked. “You don’t have to do anything to her.”

“You’re right, I don’t have to, but after her scheming with you and allowing testimony to help your case I think it’s time I cut the ties. If she’s not going to be there for me, then it’s time for her to go.”

“You know this isn’t going to end if you do this, right? My friends and allies will keep going after you until there is nothing but a smoking ruinous crater remaining?”

She laughed, “They can try Cammie, but the truth is I have more power than you can possibly know. I already have some senators looking into how to remove your precious Judge Jones. If that doesn’t work, I have another team that will look into removing her in other ways.”

‘Did she seriously just say she’ll assassinate a judge?!?!?’ I thought to myself.

“What are you going to do to us?”

“Well, it’s pretty simple, Cammie, all we need to do is give you the right injection and we’ll have you looking like your new mommy, complete with your innie instead of your outie!” She paused, “I think I’ll start with my daughter though, so you can see it in action.”

“I bet you can’t do it to me,” I smirked at her, even as two technicians had started to move towards Addy with a cart of syringes.

“What?”

“I said I bet you it won’t work on me. Go ahead and give me your worst shot, bitch.”

“Stop!” She said to them. “I don’t want to listen to this anymore, let’s take care of him first.”

I watched as they came over to me and cut loose the zip ties and unbuckled me from the harness. As they carried me to the table, I looked at Addy, “I love you,” I told her, realizing that in spite of everything, those three words were as true then as they had been the day that I asked her to marry me.

“Get the subject’s clothes off,” one tech said. “Might as well make the cleanup easier later...”

I was sat down on the table and a pair of scissors made short work of my shortalls and shirt. I was left then in just the soaked diaper with dribbles running down my bare legs. “Want to get the subject out of that diaper?” another asked.

“No point, she’ll just shrink out of any diaper we put on her…”

“Take it off!” Aubry ordered.

“Ma’am?”

“I want her to watch as she loses her parts.”

“That could get messy…”

“And it’ll all wash off, there’s a reason for the drain and the waterproof cover on that bed, right?”

The man didn’t hesitate to quickly rip the tapes of the diaper off to expose me. Another thoughtfully wiped me off with a baby wipe before I was strapped onto the bed with my arms and chest restrained with two large straps, and another holding down my legs just above the knees.

I half-expected the level of care in a hospital, with leads being attached to my chest or something. Instead, one of them just proceeded to bring a large syringe over. I watched in horror as the needle gleamed with a droplet of the solution, and he proceeded to slowly insert it into my left arm!

The solution was so cold!!!! It stung badly as it was inserted, and a flare of pain went up my arm causing me to scream!!!

I watched, as for a moment my hand seemed to shrink, as did my arm just a little, before it stopped. The pain went away, and I sighed with relief.

“What’s going on? He should be the size of an infant by now!!!!” Aubry screamed.

“I don’t know Mrs. Harris… This is weird. Try the other one on his other side?” He said, pointing to the other syringe on the cart. It was larger and clearly meant to hold more nanites to change her daughter versus me. I grimaced as the needle again glistened and then was inserted into my right bicep.

The solution again froze and stung like hell. “Fucking bastards!!!!” I screamed, deciding there was no reason to be good anymore. I watched my body and arm in horror, and was relieved that other than a small reduction in length and width of my fingers, nothing seemed to have changed.

“What the fuck is wrong with you all? Can’t even turn me into a baby?” I taunted them. “Told you it wouldn’t work bitch,” I told Aubry.

“Try another!” She screamed at him.

“I don’t have any more solution down here. I’ll have to go program some more. It’ll take me about an hour.”

“Well, what are you waiting for?” She told him before he scurried out. She glared at the other techs, “Go help him!”

They clearly didn’t need any incentive to run, leaving two security guards, Danica, and Aubry in the room then. “Your little brat needs a spanking for her language,” she told Danica.

“Yes, she does, but I think I want to wait until she’s a little baby so the lesson sinks in more.”

“I think it would be a shame if she waited that long for her lesson.”

“I guess you’re right,” she said. “Help me turn her over?”

“Might wanna put a diaper under her first.”

“Good idea,” she said.

I squirmed and tried to use the loosening straps as an opportunity to get free, but nothing helped as I was turned onto my stomach over a diaper. “Cammie, you do not call your grandma or anyone else a bitch!” she said as she rubbed my butt gently with one hand. There was a millisecond where it left before it slammed back down so hard I grunted.

“Fuck you!” I shouted.

“I think that’s another hundred…” she said.

I managed to last twenty just being numb from the shock, before the pain really hit my brain. At twenty-one my eyes were bleary, and by her count of eighty, I was a blubbering mess. I had long ago peed again in the diaper beneath me, and her hand showed no signs of stopping. I must have eventually passed out from the pain…

THE NEXT THING I knew I was woken up by cold ice water being dumped on my face. “Huh?” I groaned and unfortunately found myself staring into Aubry’s face smirking down at me, and my ass feeling like it was genuinely on fire.

“Bet you wish you hadn’t called me a bad name now?”

I would probably have cussed some more, but a pacifier had been shoved in my mouth and I couldn’t spit it out.

“He’s awake now, let’s do this again!”

“We think we’ve figured it out, we’ll see…” the tech said. “We may have to do each individual site on his body for some reason.” I lay there as injections were made in each foot and each leg. The pain was unbearable, but even as I was processing that I heard them say, “Let’s try his face next.”

‘My face?!?!’ I tried to squirm, but a strap had been added, holding down my head. I watched the needle close in on my face and screamed as it was inserted into my nose. Another was inserted into each cheek and a fourth at the bottom of my jaw.

Each injection felt like I was being given some sort of icy solution and I guessed my body was going to go into shock from the combination of the temperature there and the pain!!! I could feel my bones attempt to restructure themselves and tissue shrinking down, and I was concerned it would be my teeth too!

Fortunately for me though, it stopped even quicker than with my arms.

“What the hell, I thought you said this would work?”

“It should have!!!! There’s enough nanites in his body now to transform the entire college campus at Emerson!”

“It’s only barely making any changes where you inject it though!”

“I know, it doesn’t make sense! It’s almost like his body is fighting the nanites with his immune system!”

“How much more do you have?” Aubry asked.

“This is the final syringe of solution. It’s going to take three days to make more…”

“Then let’s make it count,” she said, “Hand it to me!”

I heard Addy squirming behind me and hoped that it would go to her, but apparently, I had her mother in enough of a rage that she felt like I was more deserving. “I think there’s a special spot that has to change if we’re only going to change one thing successfully, right Dani?”

“Right…” Danica said nervously.

“Give me the syringe, I’ll do this one myself.”

“Ma’am?” The tech asked.

“Give it to me.”

I was just able to see the handoff in my peripheral vision. “Let’s pull this head strap off so you can watch sweetie,” she said with a smile that was enough to make my blood turn even colder.

The needle glistened as I wondered where she was thinking of targeting, not ready for the spot that she chose to go for. “Let’s see if we can’t at least get rid of these nasty things!”

I watched in horror with my head lifted up as she took the needle and began to insert it into my genitals just as the lights suddenly went out in the room!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the Reaction Button (Like or other) and leave a comment! If I see fifty of those I might give you the posting early, but I'm pretty much planning on making you all suffer until Friday! ?

This is obviously taking us further into the endgame. I've loved seeing all of your guesses, and some of you have narrowed in on parts of the ending over the past few days. (I hope it's still a complete surprise the way everything comes out though) 

Thanks for reading!

• Like 33
  • Thanks 3
  • BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Chapter 61 - 4-28-21
11 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Ironic because ready player one is a book that is packed fulllll of references and many of them are Monty Python. Like there’s a whole coconut scene enacted in the book. But for those of you who didn’t get the reference, enjoy:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Thanks for the quote, Sir Hopsalot. Btw I have something in the works about chess that I have a feeling you'll enjoy :)

I had to know that you would do this to us, can't leave the cliff hangers alone can you.  I wonder if it was the fact that Stacy had given him the nanites 10 years ago that his body would reject anymore from doing what they should, I hope Audry injects herself by mistake when the door burst open for the rescue.  Probably have to wait for a couple more chapters to see the outcome for Danica, shame I really thought she was on of the good guys, funny what money will to to a person.? 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete