LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who has off for Christmas?

I do! I'm not going back to work until January 4.

I'm going to spend the next two weeks:

• Editing stories
  • Writing new stories
  • Starting a regular exercise routine
  • And doing whatever the heck I want

Christmas Vacation is awesome.

• Like 1

@Alex Bridges

I always have Christmas off, because my work schedule happens before it, and when we end in December, we don't restart til sometime in January.  Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we were open in 2019, were open Christmas Eve of 2019, and then, we closed til March 12 or so of 2020, then we had a Sale, and after we were done, Covid-19 hit, and shut us down from March 22 of 2019, until further notice.  So, Ive been not working since march, and I don't know when I will be able to return.  It will be determined in 2021, and I think we are talking April or May of 2021.  State of Vermont is STILL under State of Emergency, and may continue to be into 2021, as it has been extended 3 times

So, Yes, I have the holiday to myself, but even though it is Christmas, it doesn't FEEL like it for some reason, so I will have to pull on my "Christmas Magic" to make it special - I won't see my mom, and I see my stepdad for a few minutes, and they will make me an AWESOME dinner, but it just doesn't feel the "same". Covid be DAMNED!

But, I would rather be SAFE - and this is the best way to do that at this time ;)

Brian

I do but it's always up in the air!  I made an appointment 4 weeks in advance for December 8th, my scheduled day off and told the boss I wouldn't be available that day.  Sure enough, the night before one of the useless employees decided he just didn't feel like working and called off (he worked the day before, wasn't sick but just had a busy day when he thought it was going to be an easy quiet day).  Guess who had to come in and work the afternoon shift after my appointment?  I had planned to do out of town Christmas shopping. 

That brings me up to today.  I just worked 8 days in a row, today is my one day scheduled off before Christmas day and sure enough, at 1:50am this morning the phone range while I was asleep.  I did not answer it but there was a voice mail from the boss asking if I could work and to call her when I got up.  Guess what guy was scheduled to work this morning and called off again (and he's only part time 2 to 3 days a week as it is).  Fortunately the boss called me after 7am again (I was still sleeping) to say she found someone else.  Otherwise I would have worked 12 straight days up until Christmas day and I have a ton and a half of work to do for Christmas day.  Even though we just have 4 to 6 people coming over this year (well under the limit for indoor gatherings in my state), the house is a disaster!  I have to shampoo the carpets, paint the cupboards in the kitchen, clean the dining room, bathroom and kitchen where you can't even put anything on the counters, chairs or table because they are full, buy and prepare food, and that is just scratching the surface!  Had I had to work today it would have been unacceptable! 

I am holding my temper when I have to see this guy again as his complete disregard for the job, boss and his fellow coworkers for his own benefit of just not wanting to work makes me want to ream him a new one!  He really should be fired but that's not for me to say.  Fortunately I don't believe he is scheduled to work Christmas day so he can't call off.  We work at a hospital 24/7/365 as essential employees.  I had to rant.

• Like 1

I’m on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. (Time and a half) I’m still getting used to having family here, so family gatherings are no longer optional. (Her words). Kind of a garbage holiday. My car got totaled a couple of weeks ago, waiting on the settlement. This is going to take some creative planning to do. 

Update! I have a new sled. I shall call him Dasher. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Update

I'm off today the 23rd up until the 28th . I'll just be hanging about the house getting under my wife's feet and tinkering out in the shop .

I could have taken off on the 21st all the way to next year but I don't really have enough to do so working helps pass the time which would otherwise be spent in complete boredom .

On 12/23/2020 at 4:37 AM, Galaxie 66 said:

I'm off today the 23rd up until the 28th . I'll just be hanging about the house getting under my wife's feet and tinkering out in the shop .

I could have taken off on the 21st all the way to next year but I don't really have enough to do so working helps pass the time which would otherwise be spent in complete boredom .

Someone needs a hobby!

On 12/23/2020 at 7:37 AM, Galaxie 66 said:

Was that "tinkering", or did you mean "tinkeling"?  :D