LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need advice: how to stay honest wearing 24/7

So in about a month or 2 I am going to be living alone for the first time in my life (I’ve always had roommates). My thoughts are that this would be the perfect opportunity to try wearing diapers 24/7 for a period of time weather it’s a week, a month, or longer. 

My one asset is that I have a friend that would help keep me accountable wearing diapers. I don’t know what she plans on doing but I know she isn’t usually that involved with anything. So I might put my underwear in a locked box and give her the key and I’m thinking maybe she will have me send her random pics of me diapered.  However, I know myself and I am going to take every inch I can get to not have to wear diapers all the time. 

So finally I get to my actual question. Are there any methods I can use to make it so I don’t have a choice? Like a lock on a toilet seat or something else like that. I’m really just looking looking for anything that would physically keep me from using the toilet or just going commando. 

As an added question: Does anyone have a set of rules they place on themselves while wearing 24/7. Also any advice I can get on the subject in general would be nice. For example if I should change my diet for if I plan on messing?  

• Like 1

Putting oneself into diapers for a period of time is definitely the litmus test for whether or not the 24/7 life is for you. For myself, I don't really have any hard and fast rules that I live by; going to 24/7 was, for me, a "cure" to the anhedonia I felt whenever I contemplated having to get out of diapers for "real life", after a weekend, or a night, or a business trip, or other timespan of diapered bliss. The relaxation and happiness that I derive from wearing them was always tainted by the knowledge that my time in them had to come to an end. Until, one day, I made the decision to see if I could make a weekend last into the week, and then into two weeks... and here I am, 19 months later. 

Not that I haven't been out of diapers; I used to wear boxers when I went to the gym or out running, but I eventually filled those "gaps" with appropriate products, and now I am able to do everything in diapers. The real test isn't if you can summon the discipline not to take them off when you're on safe territory; the real test, in my experience, comes from wearing them into the unknown - work, social events, travel, while helping a buddy lay a floor, to the beach, to the doctor, etc. That, and disclosing the fact that you wear them to other people, which so far, for me, I have done only with my spouse. 

I had planned, when I first started out on this path, to disconnect my toilets for a couple of weeks while my family was away, thinking that this was the key to the "full experience", but for me, it turns out that the "full experience" is just always wearing diapers. If I'm in them, I use them. Now, that said, I learned pretty quickly that for me, answering nature's #2 call in my pants every day is just way too much work and too much of a logistical challenge, so, I generally refrain from doing that. So, my diaper comes off a couple of times a day for those purposes. Some people here either won't, or can't, avoid doing that, so they would probably be able to provide you with better advice than I can about the trials and tribulations of managing that end of the spectrum. I suspect it makes what I do seem like a walk in the park. But, a diapered walk in the park.

From my perspective, since I'm the one making the rules, I can't really "cheat", but that said, I have set a goal for myself to basically go forth and do everything, and go everywhere I would normally go, while wearing a diaper, and, to that end, I eventually threw out all of my underwear. Not to say that $10 and 20 minutes wouldn't get me some more - they're not exactly a rare and precious commodity - but, much like someone who is trying to lose weight, and so, decides not to keep snack food in the kitchen cabinets, my belief is that, if I ever decided to relent and go buy some big boy underwear for some reason, then maybe the time it would take me to do that would be time I could also spend considering if I really need to do so, and maybe coming up with a way to stay the course. Abandoning my mission won't be an impulse decision. 

I wish you good luck, regardless of how this turns out; if the result is that being in diapers all the time dramatically improves your life, then, congratulations, but, if it turns out that it's a pain in the ass and it only makes you happy some of the time, well, that is also a valid result in this strange experiment. 

I'll also steer you to @oznl, an experienced "diapernaut" that taught me a lot; if you go look him up and find his "strange days indeed" thread, there is a lot of good information, some deep introspection, and also some laughs, to be found. Someday I'll figure out how to post links without having to leave what I'm writing to retrieve them. 

Cheers,

- Sherri

• Like 1

My thought is if you have to have some trick, tip or person to help you stay in diapers 24/7 because you get the urge to take them off, you might not really be ready to just go 24/7/365!  There's no shame in wearing as much as you want but still deciding to take a break from diapers for a day or more.

Take it from a long time diaper lover. There will be times you just want to air out. I know guys love to go commando and believe me women arent different. After a good wetting and wearing you are gonna want to give the jewels a break and air them out. If you are gonna be pooping, then for sure give yourself a chance so you dont develop any diaper rash or irritation. It will take time to get adjusted. Have fun and just enjoy it. Its not a race and theres no finish line. Take it slow.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

My thought is if you have to have some trick, tip or person to help you stay in diapers 24/7 because you get the urge to take them off, you might not really be ready to just go 24/7/365!  There's no shame in wearing as much as you want but still deciding to take a break from diapers for a day or more.

I don’t plan on going 24/7 for good. Just for a period of time to try it out, but because I know myself I know I will fold at the first inconvenience unless I have something that would keep me from taking off my diapers 

I wouldn’t do anything too rash in your decision making especially if your friend is planning on hanging out with you at your new place. I don’t recommend locking toilet seats but one idea would be turning off the water to your toilet (it’s an oval shaped valve running to the lower and backside of the toilet). It would prevent you from flushing but you’d be able to turn it back on when your friend comes and visits. Some psychology might help with being apprehensive about doing a 24/7 stint. Maybe put a diaper on the toilet seat with the lid down to remind you that diapers are your toilet for now. If you’re going to be really dedicated take off the toilet paper from the holder in your bathroom and put it under the sink.If you plan on messing I would recommend eating more greens and fiber, cut back on sugar and spicy foods, be decently hydrated, if you decide to go for 2+ weeks consider nullo tablets which will help with the smell. 

If you ready to go diapers 24/7, and I mean truly ready,  purchase 2 cases of your favorite diapers,  once they arrive,  toss ALL you underwear into the trash the day it is to be picked up.

Put on your diaper,  remove the toliet from your restroom,  you wont need it anymore, change your diapers as needed, when away from the house, never, ever use a restroom other than a place to change your diaper. 

On 12/24/2020 at 4:30 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

If you ready to go diapers 24/7, and I mean truly ready,  purchase 2 cases of your favorite diapers,  once they arrive,  toss ALL you underwear into the trash the day it is to be picked up.

Put on your diaper,  remove the toliet from your restroom,  you wont need it anymore, change your diapers as needed, when away from the house, never, ever use a restroom other than a place to change your diaper. 

How would one deal with visitors if you remove your toilet comletly? :)

On 12/24/2020 at 10:30 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Put on your diaper,  remove the toilet from your restroom,  you wont need it anymore, change your diapers as needed, when away from the house, never, ever use a restroom other than a place to change your diaper. 

This is the most important thing to do when thinking about dong 24/7.  It eliminates all of the distraction.

Other options is to put a lock on the bathroom where the partner/spouse has the key.  Also purchase locking pants with partner/spouse having the key..

The only way I can truly think of to force yourself into diapers is a pair of locking plastic pants. And giving someone else the key, or putting the key in an ice cube (if you do that, you can only change your diaper after the ice cube melts). 

But even then, you can always, if you're desperate enough, cut the plastic panties up if you REALLY wanted out of those diapers. The only thing that can truly keep you in diapers is yourself. 

Best of luck, no matter what you decide. There's no right or wrong answers, only what is right for you. :) 

12 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

The only way I can truly think of to force yourself into diapers is a pair of locking plastic pants. And giving someone else the key, or putting the key in an ice cube (if you do that, you can only change your diaper after the ice cube melts). 

But even then, you can always, if you're desperate enough, cut the plastic panties up if you REALLY wanted out of those diapers.

Or just run the ice cube under hot water until it melts the key out!  Better than cutting up your plastic pants!

You don't need to go in all the way, all at once. Desensitization to whole process can help out a lot as far as keeping your mind off "I am wearing diaper awrsuhibfgllaweryigfb.qan ew..." mode. Conceptually you could lock yourself into the need for them by lying about needing them, believe that lie long enough it'll become the truth. Kali-boro has whole long breakdown of their process as well answers others questions about socially locking themselves in.
Not a single person will be thinking that you are lying about wearing because you're some kind of degenerate ? .

Generally the best bet is having a 2nd party that will enforce wear, sounds like it makes the whole process smoother.

You know. I had a big ole response typed until I thought of this. Why are you wearing 24/7? Because you want to? Are you trying to become incontinent? Is it a lifestyle? Is it a fetish? Is the lack of options other than diapers the fetish?

If it is just you and you are wearing because you want to. Just do it. There is no reason to "force" yourself to wear diapers. The only way to truly force diaper usage is to become incontinent with no other containment options. As someone who has sought incontinence I can say that a portion of those who achieve this do regret it and enter into a state of depression.

My recommendation is if you want to wear because it is what you think you want to do then just do it. If you feel like taking off a diaper for a few hours or days or w/e then do it. Having worn 24/7 (Almost) for over 9 months I can say the longest I have gone without a diaper is 2 weeks before going absolutely crazy. I was back visiting family and decided not to bring any because reasons I guess. Anyway, it got bad enough that I ordered some off of amazon to wear at night during my last week away.

If I had to sum up my advice it would be this. Don't force it unless that is your thing. Wear when you want to wear. Natural tendancies and binge/purge cycles will work themselves out past that.

Beyond that good luck and have fun. Don't make it a chore or forced in my opinion.

• Like 1

Maybe I’m guessing wrong, but I have the feeling that what you truly seek is to give up choice and surrender your control to someone you trust. Then, you should stop thinking solely about going 24/7 in diapers and start looking for someone you can trust enough to be your partner in this.

The fact that you already mention one friend that could help you out, but then admit she’s inconsistent, clearly points out you are aware of the issue and recognize she’s not the right person. Good luck with your search, my friend!