LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long do you normally stay in a messy diaper

I'm also a typically early morning filler and usually it happens an hour after I wake up. If I realise I have had a night time accident I might just think of waiting until I finish the morning one too since there is no point in changing so quickly and using up 2 diapers.

Max I would ever stay in one though is up to 3 hours I guess, but that sometimes is all I have got because my brother likes to have a bath in the morning which blocks me from changing in the bathroom until he is done ?‍♂️.

• Like 1

Poopy gets changed right away. I wouldn't want to leave an actual baby in a messy diaper; it just isn't sanitary. Wet is different. I use Zorb3 soakers inside cloth diapers. They absorb so much that I don't feel wet and it doesn't cause a rash. Then there is the smell issue of a poopy diaper, and that goes without an explanation!

I usually stay in a poopie diaper for 1 to 2 hours before changing it.?????? However, in an perfect world Daddy would change me when he sees fit. He would also check my diapers just like an regular baby.???♥️

I wake up wet and within 5 minutes I mess my diaper,  all of this is purposeful, I am not incontinent. I like the feeling of a load in my diaper and stay in my messy diaper for about 2-3 hours before I change and before my wife wakes up. I have even gone out jogging in my soiled diaper.  As long as the mess stays where it should I am ok, but if the mess begins to squish to the front of my diaper I change promptly to avoid a uti.

• Like 1

Looks like we are all morning poopers here. I usually leave my job anywhere from 5 am to 6 am and poop my diaper out in my driveway and then come into the house and have my coffee and take a good 3 or 4 hour nap in my poopy diaper. I might sit up an hour into my nap and pee and then fall right back to sleep as I did this morning. The pee usually bothers me more because of the ammonia. I have never had diaper rash, but dont want it either. I have slept overnight on weekends with my wife in a poopy diaper and loved it. To each his own and enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Yep. Woke up this morning to dry diapers for the first time in I can't remember how long! They didn't stay that way for long. I soon pooped in my diaper and later eventually wet in them. These diapers will be nowhere near capacity as they are my thick diapers, but I will have to change out of them in an hour or so to go into work for a meeting. Sad. 

• Like 1

Sometimes I remain in a stinky state for several hours, especially if the poop is at least semi-solid and stays put. I have been known to go to bed messy and sleep that way all night, though I do not do this often. One issue that arises with remaining stinky for long periods is that having poop in my diaper takes up some of the absorbent surface area, so that when I pee later it can sometimes leak. Leaking pee is one thing, pee with poop mixed into it is yucky...

I have worn a discovery feeling swim diaper into a pool along time ago in a public pool.  It's strictly a  containment Diaper to prevent feces from soiling the entire pool ,granted I just sit submerged in my wheelchair but It did contain at least 2 messes,the only people around you  are all wearing some form.of.containment diaper also ,so nobody worri about it unless a turd floats. By,LOL

I've done it for a few hours at a time. However, tbh I normally get out pretty quickly. Staying in can cause problems, and I really don't want to have to explain to a doctor why I have a serious diaper rash

I guess it's about 6 to 8 hours regularly. If I'm in 24/7 (maybe around 3 to 6 days before I air-out), I'll sometimes go 12 hours. About once a week and I'm doing some really good "fiber loading", I can keep a very messy diaper for 24 hours. Sometimes maybe 48 hours. And with that I can have probably 3 to 4 great poops every 24 hours. Yes, I use daily Metamucil (psyllium husk) and poo at least twice ever day. If I'm "fiber loading", I can poo at least 4 times a day. I've been doing this for 10 years. Before that I was probably twice a day. I don't really have stinky issues. I've been using Nullo (internal deodorant) for years. I also use plenty of zincoxide (Desitin) to keep my skin healthy. Since retired, I can be diapered most of the week. So maybe I air-out once a week. But most of the time I'm diapered all the time. I use confidry 24/7 disposables under a nice pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants. Believe me, it's the way to go.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to spend a good 24 hours in my messy diaper. As a student with all my classes online and with covid lockdown. The only thing stopping me from staying in my messy diaper longer is the smell for my neighbours. Pushing 2 or 3 fresh loads into your already messy diaper is so good~

• Like 1

I like to stay in a messy diaper as long as I possibly can.   I've went to bed, messy,  and slept all night.  The longest I stayed messy was 36 hours.  I  double diapered and only changed the outer diaper when it was soaked.  I ended up with a pretty good diaper rash that time, but it was awesome. 

That usually depends on how much fun I wanna have and how tired I am from work. Mon - Fri I poop my regular hour, around 2PM as I leave work. Most of the time I will admire one of the store window displays and let it right out as passerbys have no clue I just took a huge poop in my diaper. Then I will walk as normal as I could without having an orgasm right there and get into my car and just squish it all into my privates. Drive my 12 miles home and try to get all the good potholes, for a good squish. If I have to stop at the grocery store for anything I go in and do what I have to do and go home. So far sitting here for 2 hours in my poopy diaper and already had 2 nice orgasms, so my day is good. 

Now weekends are fun time, I get to share it with my wife and we get to really express ourselves very poopily (Happy & Poopy) Weekends are usually a blur and a flash with all the fun and cuddling we do. Usually our Saturday morning consists of a morning kiss at sunrise and a huge breakfast to do a fiber load. Take a nap and digest our food, and usually I hold it in for my wife till shes ready to burst. We lay a tarp on the bed and just go at it until we cant poop or pee or cum any more. Sometimes we will play in our diapers, and sometimes we will be total piggies, sometimes we even flip a coin if we are at odds lol. It is all done in good fun and with love. If people cant share with their partner, then who ? I love you all here and @LiL Marc I hope you find that special someone you so deserve, kisses @anisencouches & @Windelbaby Love you guys !! You are all an inspiration to me and to this site !  To my loving wife @Transfusionelle You sexy piece of loving beauty, you hold my heart and you make it all possible.

Edited by Evelyn Dellcerro
mispelled Hey nobodies perfect
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3