LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, what deals did you get?

DailyDi

Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday have all come and gone... so what deals did you snatch up?

I didn't have money to spend this year and really don't need anything so all I bought was some more Bambino's while I could stack my special coupon with their sale prices :)

• Like 2
13 hours ago, warpiper said:

I got a 3D printer! My wife and I have been talking about it for a while, and finally came up with a reason to buy one, son now we have it. 25% off! Woohoo!

Cool!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday have all come and gone... so what deals did you snatch up?

I didn't have money to spend this year and really don't need anything so all I bought was some more Bambino's while I could stack my special coupon with their sale prices :)

Nice!?

I usually go on a huge shopping spree every year on black Friday and cyber weekend. It's my favorite holiday!? This year I only bought a couple of things, mostly Blu-rays. I bought Ratchet & Clank the movie, Sonic the hedgehog, Captain Marvel, Joker and one video game, avengers. The Blu-rays usually go for around 5$ to 8$. So I stock up on them. I love black Friday and cyber Monday!????♥️

Hit up the Rearz Fri 80% off sale hard!  Post people are hating me  lol.

2 cases of Barnyard's
2 cases of Elite Hybrid's
2 cases of Alpaca's
1 test case of the new Inspire, (Incontrol Essential) for times I want a little slimmer plain diaper for appointments or active days.

From NorthShore, my first Bag of Megamaxes in blue, 2X boosters and some new 4 Care Onesies. Sadly shipping from them to Canada is ridiculous!  :(

10 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

I got lots of diapers, cute socks and pacifiers from Rearz on Black Friday. They had a great sale. Everything arrived today. I love Rearz.

Awesome!??

Black Friday in Norway is just another scam people day
They set up the prices before and then claim you save a lot, but in reality its either same price or more expensive than a month earlier
Of course there is some "deals", but its the same deals you get during the year

I was thinking about buying ABU diapers, but the sale was only 10% on ABU diapers, and I have other things to use money on before Christmas 

Bought a dehumidifier for the trailerhouse and some diapers. For some reason the shipping on the ABU DinoRarwz pack hasnt updated and saying its late. USPS shipping is way slow right now.

Oh and a new AC vent. Its the style that you twist to open.  https://dwincorp.com/product/aireport-5840-rv-ac-ceiling-vent/

Not as much stress on the AC now.