LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic diaper that isn't huge

Alex Bridges

I like an ABDl diaper as much as the next perv, but does what are some plastic-backed diapers that aren't as thick as ABDL diapers and don't swell as much?

I looking for a plastic diaper I can comfortably wear under jeans out and about. My normal go-to is the Abena M2, ubt I'm looking to shake it up.

I'm thinking the Molicare Slip Maxi but am looking for something 100% plastic and NOT Northshore (which are kinda ridiculously expensive per diaper).

Thank!

Trying to solve the Goldilocks diaper syndrome ?

Getting the plastic diaper that is JUST RIGHT !.

Too Small and the seams and structure of the diaper are short lived - ripping and tearing.

Too Big and the volume is hard to contain and hide and may not hold its wet weight securely sloshing about.

And the Medium may not be the medium expected - - -

So what is the Goldilocks diaper wearer going to do ?

Different types of diapers to go with different outfits and changing conditions !  LOL !

Somehow I picture ALL PLASTIC diapers as being diaper covers with little if any absorbing abilities.

Maybe it is the outer cover that is plastic with absorbent material bonded inside - sort of like the

training panties with a terry cloth type material liner.

I like that fuzzy terry cloth type of liner feature - but it needs the addition of a diaper to be functional in controlling the full blossom wet discharge.

Different diapers for different folks doing different strokes - egads did I just say that - well so be it - one size does NOT FIT ALL !

1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Tranquility ATN inxpensive medical diaper,very slim and discrete

There’s also Tranquility Slimline...I didn’t see it on Northshore, but I’m sure it’s still out there. I’ve worn those a few times in public, noticeable only if someone was listening closely. 

• Like 1

...I use cloth almost most of the time, but have used several 2 tape ABU Cushies and for a disposable, to me, it was a nice trim fit. I have a 36" waist and wore a medium Cushie, so I was probably near the max fit scale for a medium, but it was very nice, not bulky at all. If I ever do disposables again, it will be those. 

I find Rearz Lil' Monsters V3 to be a pretty decent daytime diaper. They are plastic, a true ABDL diaper, provide about 8 hours of protection, and they're slim enough to wear under daytime clothing out and about. I straddle the line between a medium and a large - my waist is right in the middle of the range for medium, but my legs are large, so the size large allows the lower tabs (they are a 2-tape diaper) to make it further in at the front, and the waist at the front rises a bit higher. So I wear the large size ones more often in the evenings, and the mediums during the day. As to the cost, when they're not on sale, a case of 36 runs about $85 CAD. However, a couple of times a year, they run sales on them, and you can get 36 for $50 CAD, and that's when I stock up. 

If you're in the US, they also occasionally run specials which include free US shipping on orders above a certain dollar amount. 

21 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

To me the ABDL diapers are the ones priced outrageously. My god $40 for 10 diapers?

To clarify, I wear Abena M2 as my everyday diaper. I have a case delivered once a month from LL Medico: 88 diapers for $90. That’s a comfy, discreet, premium diaper that holds 2600ml for about a dollar a diaper.

But I do like the occasional crinkle in my pants. I wear ABDL diapers sometimes, nor often, and I’d wear them out of the house if they weren’t so thick they barely fit under my jeans and then swell up as soon as they get 2ml of pee in them. I find them uncomfortable under jeans but also not discreet enough for me.

No compare that to a NorthShore, such as the Supreme Lite. A plastic diaper I tried because I like the color (blue!), buts its $30 for a pack of 15. Twice the price of my Abenas and not half as good!

That’s what mean by expensive. More money, not as good. An ABDL diaper may be $3 a diaper or more, but you’re obviously not just buying a diaper. You’re buying a treat. 
I don’t want a treat for my occasional plastic diaper. Just a fun crinkly thing to wear out and about.

So i wear almost 24/7 and druing the day i use NorthShore Supreme Lite Tab-Style Briefs they do great under jeans they don't have the bulk but hold up great now some times i use NorthShore Supreme Tab-Style Briefs they hold more but little more bulky. I have used BetterDry Tab-Style Briefs they just make me look like i have a big butt.

On 11/30/2020 at 7:38 PM, Alex Bridges said:

To clarify, I wear Abena M2 as my everyday diaper. I have a case delivered once a month from LL Medico: 88 diapers for $90. That’s a comfy, discreet, premium diaper that holds 2600ml for about a dollar a diaper.

But I do like the occasional crinkle in my pants. I wear ABDL diapers sometimes, nor often, and I’d wear them out of the house if they weren’t so thick they barely fit under my jeans and then swell up as soon as they get 2ml of pee in them. I find them uncomfortable under jeans but also not discreet enough for me.

No compare that to a NorthShore, such as the Supreme Lite. A plastic diaper I tried because I like the color (blue!), buts its $30 for a pack of 15. Twice the price of my Abenas and not half as good!

That’s what mean by expensive. More money, not as good. An ABDL diaper may be $3 a diaper or more, but you’re obviously not just buying a diaper. You’re buying a treat. 
I don’t want a treat for my occasional plastic diaper. Just a fun crinkly thing to wear out and about.

I just went out Northshore's site, and a package (15) of Supreme Lites is $19.99, a case (60) is $72.99. Yes that is more expensive, but not much. 

Someone else recommended the Tranquility brand, and I would agree. You can order that easily from Amazon. Their ATN (all-through-the-night) or Slimline options are both likely what you would be looking for in terms of a slimmer diaper with decent absorbency. Depending on the size you use, if you get them by the case they'll run 60-85 cents a diaper.

My go-to slim diaper is the NorthShore Supreme Lites, but you said not NorthShore, so.... The Tranquilty All Through the Nite isn't bad. Right now on LL Medico website they are $16.99 for a package of 12. One brand I particularly like- but they are thick and absorbent- are the ComfiDry 24/7 but they are on LL Medico site $39.99 for a pack of 18.  Wellness Briefs- never tried 'em but I've heard good things- are $31.49 for a package of 20. Then there are other brands like Presto Supreme, $15.99 for a package of 18.  With diapers like that- at least in my experience- you generally have to change after every wetting, and they will leak easily if you wet all at once like you're going to the bathroom. And the tapes might not always stick too well.? But they are easy on the wallet. 

53 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

The Tranquilty All Through the Nite isn't bad. 

Consider this another vote for Tranquility ATN as a slim plastic-backed diaper.  Inexpensive, discreet, but still crunchy.  And the second-chance tapes are nice if you want to actually use the toilet and don't want to waste a perfectly dry diaper to do so. 

PS:  They're way cheaper by the case.  A quick Google search puts 96 mediums at under 70 bucks in a number of places. 

https://www.carewell.com/tranquility-atn-all-through-the-night-disposable-briefs-with-tabs-maximum/?sku=2185-CS96&gclid=Cj0KCQiA2af-BRDzARIsAIVQUOcfr8dASRJjUKZp_zzQDeFzGc15_OUmIPnZ50_rxjauHXKIXNuKL4UaAqzyEALw_wcB

• Like 1

#1 - Attends Poly Briefs are nice and plastic backed, and they make a bunch of noise.  This is because they didn't skimp on the heavier gauge plastic like McKesson's poly and Covidien's Poly Wings. They are also very thin causing them to move and crinkle more with your body. They will also barely hold one wetting and only when in an ideal position so they are nice if you don't tend to flood much at a time.  For Mediums they are $36 per case of 96 from Amazon which is 38 cents per diaper.

https://www.amazon.com/Attends-BR20-Poly-Briefs-Medium/dp/B00WAYJ78K.

#2 - Traquility is the only other medical diaper company that doesn't skimp on the plastic.  The Select line are identical to Slimlines, but have less absorbency and the inside leak guards are missing, making them $5 cheaper per case than Slimlines.  But, they are thinner and move more with your body more than Slimlines and especially ATN, so they will crinkle more, but still not as much as the Attends Poly briefs which are loud.  For Mediums, these are $56 on Amazon for a case of 96 which is 58 cents per diaper.

https://www.amazon.com/Select-Fitted-Briefs-Tranquility-Medium/dp/B000FCIUY6

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m looking for the exact opposite of a thin discrete diaper. I want one that’s twice as thick as the thickest one on the market today and I want it to be at least 2 inches wider in the crotch. It also needs to have thick plastic backing that crinkles really loudly and an overwhelming scent of baby powder. Basically I’m looking for a disposable diaper that would be completely impossible to hide when you were wearing it. I mean I want it to give itself away almost to the point of having a huge neon sign with an arrow pointing at my crotch saying DIAPER!!

• Sad 1
8 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’m looking for the exact opposite of a thin discrete diaper. I want one that’s twice as thick as the thickest one on the market today and I want it to be at least 2 inches wider in the crotch. It also needs to have thick plastic backing that crinkles really loudly and an overwhelming scent of baby powder. Basically I’m looking for a disposable diaper that would be completely impossible to hide when you were wearing it. I mean I want it to give itself away almost to the point of having a huge neon sign with an arrow pointing at my crotch saying DIAPER!!

The exit is over there...

Some of my favorite discreet, yet absorbent plastic daytime diapers that I wear to work are: NorthShore (NS) Lite, Wellness Original (I like the nice blue color of the Original), Abena M4, Molicare Slip Maxi, Tena Active Fit Maxi and Ultra (Ultra is more absorbent but still discreet), Total Dry Overnight (although overnight quite discreet for daytime); and print abdl diapers for daytime: Rearz Lil Monsters, Aww So Cute, MyDiaper, and BareBum diapers.  I have worn and wet them all at the office without so much as a curious look.  I haven't tried the NS Supreme for work, but think it can be a possibility. I actually have a very wet and messy NS Supreme purple medium on now, but of course I am not at work.

On 12/14/2020 at 3:58 PM, IminWetPampers said:

This reminds me, does anyone else on here watch the cartoon "big mouth"?