LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seaside Princess Diapers

AwakenEvil

4 hours ago, thickdiaperedbaby said:

I love the design (other than the "Made in China" fact, but what can ya do?)! Curious to hear about absorption, pricing, shipping, etc.

unfortunately all diapers come from China. My wife wore one and she liked it. As far as the other questions go I am not privy to give those out yet. Soon I will have shipping and price. I would say its safe to assume the price will be about the same as every other diaper on the market.

16 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

unfortunately all diapers come from China. My wife wore one and she liked it. As far as the other questions go I am not privy to give those out yet. Soon I will have shipping and price. I would say its safe to assume the price will be about the same as every other diaper on the market.

Not true. Northshore Supremes come from Europe, and I believe Abena are still made in Europe. 

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

"NEXT RUN" GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE

I think it cost based at this time. I think they plan to make a XL for sure. One of the backers himself isnt able to wear his own product because the L is to small. 

• Like 1
On 11/22/2020 at 10:24 PM, MegaChar said:

Is the "10" the size number or the amount in a pack? These are quite a good design for adult diapers.

If it is the size number then techonally are correct for the inches.

Actually, there is a " m" just to the right of the 10, which would designate size, the 10 being quantity in the package....

27 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Actually, there is a " m" just to the right of the 10, which would designate size, the 10 being quantity in the package....

Theres 8 in the package not 10. I already knew and saw the M size letter

Or are we just going to brawl on every forum thread we meet up at? Whatever problems you have with me. LET IT GO. This is not the place for that.

• 3 weeks later...

These look great. Is he selling them on Amazon or his own site? How do we find them?

On 11/26/2020 at 12:33 AM, MegaChar said:

Theres 8 in the package not 10. I already knew and saw the M size letter

Or are we just going to brawl on every forum thread we meet up at? Whatever problems you have with me. LET IT GO. This is not the place for that.

10 per pack

13-Seaside Princess (4).JPG