LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Masturbating In Your Diaper, The New Infidelity ?

Masturbating to some people is a very touchy subject (pun intended). How many times have you heard the old story of a man jerking off and getting caught by his wife ? The wife instead of understanding why he is masturbating goes on the offensive and chastises her boyfriend or husband. Now turn it around. A man walks in on his wife masturbating and instead of getting upset, offers to help or join in. Why is this ? I was married to a good man for twenty two years, may he rest in peace !! He did not like diapers, but every other aspect about sex he was ready to go at the bat of an eyelash !  I walked in on him many times in the shower while he was in the process of masturbating. It did not mean he was unsatisfied with me or our sex life. Many men masturbate as a form of stress relief. I never once let him down. I would climb right in the shower with him and lend a loving hand or mouth if he so wished. My husband caught me numerous times masturbating and he would join in or perform cunnilingus on me to help me achieve an orgasm. There is nothing wrong with helping your partner !!!

I am now married to a sissy diaper lover. We dated close to three years. In those three years I have caught her masturbating in a wet poopy diaper. I joined her on the very first time, no questions asked and slipped on my strapon dildo and proceeded to sodomize her poopy butthole and milk her prostate to a shuddering orgasm. I didn't yell or scream or ask why she was masturbating. I know as her partner I am there to make her happy and satisfy her every need. She in return has caught me masturbating in a poopy diaper and without hesitation inserted her penis into my poopy rectum and made me achieve orgasms that I have never experienced before. A mutual poogasm is something many people will never understand, but those that have crossed that threshold will agree that it is special. The fake idea that marriage fulfills all sexual needs has to come to an end sometime. Masturbate alone. Masturbate with your partner. Masturbate for your partner. Talk about masturbating. Make it part of your sexual play. Add masturbation to your dirty talk and sexual play. Never, ever chastise your partner for masturbating. There may be a time when you are not in the mood or your partner is not in the mood (very unlikely for us) so go rub one off in your diaper, use your toys and just go for it. MASTURBATING is not a sin !!!

• Like 8

Nobody how often or when or where , I am hands  free ,I will have aide put the electrodes on penis when he changes me out of night diaper and puts me in  my wheelchair ,diaper and positioning restraints too thick.and arms don't wo I do well but electronsex  allows many times a day well looking very innocent .there are small upsides to major disability.

@Evelyn Dellcerro I agree with your stance that it shouldn't be taboo but there are a lot of women vanilla and non-vanilla (chocolate?) That don't care to see it or be involved if they are not in the mood. My wife is pretty vanilla and doesn't want to see me playing with it, heck I have never seen or heard of her doing it. Nevertheless I actually like being told no touchy and being locked up in chastity.

Yes I wish she was more open about sex which would open doors I've wanted to walk though for a long time but I think it has a lot to do with how we are brought up especially women. To shun nudity and label "unnatural thoughts" as unacceptable. I'm sure there is a book about it out there somewhere.

Glad you have found someone to give you a proper poo-gasm Eve ? so enjoy!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Nobody how often or when or where , I am hands  free ,I will have aide put the electrodes on penis when he changes me out of night diaper and puts me in  my wheelchair ,diaper and positioning restraints too thick.and arms don't wo I do well but electronsex  allows many times a day well looking very innocent .there are small upsides to major disability.

Sweetie more power to you and God bless you !!! Huge hugs and kisses !!!

14 minutes ago, Huggybutt said:

@Evelyn Dellcerro I agree with your stance that it shouldn't be taboo but there are a lot of women vanilla and non-vanilla (chocolate?) That don't care to see it or be involved if they are not in the mood. My wife is pretty vanilla and doesn't want to see me playing with it, heck I have never seen or heard of her doing it. Nevertheless I actually like being told no touchy and being locked up in chastity.

Yes I wish she was more open about sex which would open doors I've wanted to walk though for a long time but I think it has a lot to do with how we are brought up especially women. To shun nudity and label "unnatural thoughts" as unacceptable. I'm sure there is a book about it out there somewhere.

Glad you have found someone to give you a proper poo-gasm Eve ? so enjoy!

Sweetie there are some people that are stuck in their ways, and will never change, and I do wish you the best !!!

I love putting a diaper on and masturbating with a magic wand ,my wife has never caught me but I don't think she really cares she already knows I like to play with myself .

I have always wanted to try prostate massage , bought a toy but never was able to figure out how to make it all happen ,my wife has even tried to help but I just don't seem to be able to get any kind of real stimulation from it  . I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if some men just can't climax that way .

Dispersed I would have to say is my wife's favorite way to get me off , less mess to her , but pee pee diapers or poo poos are off the table however I don't think she would mind pushing my orgasm unit I start to pee .

speaking for myself not my wife  it is a stress relief for me. she has caught me more than a few times doing it and she just gives me a wink or strikes a pose for me  ?? it's really never been a problem in our relationship.

As a man that dresses as a woman masturbation is a form of stress relief for me. My first marriage only lasted 8 years and it ended in a bitter hate for me. My first wife caught me several times masturbating and she berated me to the point that sex with her became a chore. She was a jealous, envious, resentful, selfish, and believe me I could write a book on her. The woman that actually got me into the sissy life was actually jealous that I looked better in a dress. She was a bit vanilla in a sense. I had caught her many times masturbating, but she never let me in on her fun. It was hurtful to be left out and we drifted way apart. Being alone for the better part of 9 years and surviving sexally on one night stands and masturbation was a very lonely life. I can't see as a man being non sexual. I just can't see myself in a sexless relationship or marriage. Being a bartender I hear some horror stories of marriage and sex and I always thought to myself why would people get together and then spend months apart without sex and this is the norm ? The number one outcome is infidelity and coming in second is divorce. I have heard countless husbands and wives complain that their spouse don't touch them, they don't make love or even take showers together. The third thing is what happened to me and thats total resentment !! I had a feeling my first wife was unfaithful and I was correct and thats the straw that broke my back.

Now being in a totally new marriage I have a new outlook that takes me by surprise. To be with a woman that will actually join me in masturbating and masturbate along with me was a total game changer and formed a rock solid place in my life. There are moments where I dont even wanna go to work and just spend the days cuddled in her arms. No longer having the feeling of isolation, deprivation, or being a failure. I feel proud that my wife at 55 looks great and takes care of herself and wants to look good for me. I in turn do the same, I go out jogging I exercise and eat right. Diapers is just another form of our expression and love for each other. I never want to be one of those angry men that delve so deep into depression and come and tell me their life story and how when they first met they were sexual dynamos, and how they don't know what happened.. Life happens and many don't know how to handle it. I am 43 yrs old and have a wife 55 years old that I have to keep up with, it feels great that we spend our weekends together and anytime we can in between our schedules. I cherish my wife now and give her 100% of my love as I know she does the same. There is nothing wrong with masturbation, mutual masturbation, or incorporating masturbation into your forplay. Life may not be all fun and games or sex, but when it does happen, make it count !

• Like 3
12 hours ago, 22k5 said:

speaking for myself not my wife  it is a stress relief for me. she has caught me more than a few times doing it and she just gives me a wink or strikes a pose for me  ?? it's really never been a problem in our relationship.

I love you guys so much !!! You make sure you give that woman all your love. You guys may be young, but you have a great outlook on life and marriage !! Incorporate that masturbation in your foreplay and both of you will be inseperable !! Love you both

1 hour ago, mamabug said:

The only reason why I would be upset - because if I 'caught' him, then that means I'm home, which means we could be having sex instead ??

Mama you are a sweetheart and we have spoken many times. I love you and J both. Its not about sex sweetie. Men can only concentrate on one thing at a time. When he is having sex with you he is concentrating on making you have the best orgasm possible. Once he sees that smile on your face then and only then can he release. many men have to work up to that sweetie. just keep in mind Thanksgiving is coming up.. Sweetie you have to warm up the oven before you stick the turkey in.. Love you guys all for responding. And thank you so much !

25 minutes ago, Transfusionelle said:

As a man that dresses as a woman masturbation is a form of stress relief for me. My first marriage only lasted 8 years and it ended in a bitter hate for me. My first wife caught me several times masturbating and she berated me to the point that sex with her became a chore. She was a jealous, envious, resentful, selfish, and believe me I could write a book on her. The woman that actually got me into the sissy life was actually jealous that I looked better in a dress. She was a bit vanilla in a sense. I had caught her many times masturbating, but she never let me in on her fun. It was hurtful to be left out and we drifted way apart. Being alone for the better part of 9 years and surviving sexally on one night stands and masturbation was a very lonely life. I can't see as a man being non sexual. I just can't see myself in a sexless relationship or marriage. Being a bartender I hear some horror stories of marriage and sex and I always thought to myself why would people get together and then spend months apart without sex and this is the norm ? The number one outcome is infidelity and coming in second is divorce. I have heard countless husbands and wives complain that their spouse don't touch them, they don't make love or even take showers together. The third thing is what happened to me and thats total resentment !! I had a feeling my first wife was unfaithful and I was correct and thats the straw that broke my back.

Now being in a totally new marriage I have a new outlook that takes me by surprise. To be with a woman that will actually join me in masturbating and masturbate along with me was a total game changer and formed a rock solid place in my life. There are moments where I dont even wanna go to work and just spend the days cuddled in her arms. No longer having the feeling of isolation, deprivation, or being a failure. I feel proud that my wife at 55 looks great and takes care of herself and wants to look good for me. I in turn do the same, I go out jogging I exercise and eat right. Diapers is just another form of our expression and love for each other. I never want to be one of those angry men that delve so deep into depression and come and tell me their life story and how when they first met they were sexual dynamos, and how they don't know what happened.. Life happens and many don't know how to handle it. I am 43 yrs old and have a wife 55 years old that I have to keep up with, it feels great that we spend our weekends together and anytime we can in between our schedules. I cherish my wife now and give her 100% of my love as I know she does the same. There is nothing wrong with masturbation, mutual masturbation, or incorporating masturbation into your forplay. Life may not be all fun and games or sex, but when it does happen, make it count !

I know you went through a rough first marriage baby, and I am here to keep you happy and love you in anything and everything you do. We still share our sunrises together and we still hold hands like teens. I will always do everything in my power to keep that pretty smile on your face. I love you more than life itself baby and always await your embrace.. See you later....

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I love you guys so much !!! You make sure you give that woman all your love. You guys may be young, but you have a great outlook on life and marriage !! Incorporate that masturbation in your foreplay and both of you will be inseperable !! Love you both

Mama you are a sweetheart and we have spoken many times. I love you and J both. Its not about sex sweetie. Men can only concentrate on one thing at a time. When he is having sex with you he is concentrating on making you have the best orgasm possible. Once he sees that smile on your face then and only then can he release. many men have to work up to that sweetie. just keep in mind Thanksgiving is coming up.. Sweetie you have to warm up the oven before you stick the turkey in.. Love you guys all for responding. And thank you so much !

I know you went through a rough first marriage baby, and I am here to keep you happy and love you in anything and everything you do. We still share our sunrises together and we still hold hands like teens. I will always do everything in my power to keep that pretty smile on your face. I love you more than life itself baby and always await your embrace.. See you later....

Awww, this interaction made me feel all wonderful and warm inside /hugs all round

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I read years ago that 90% of normal men masturbate.  Hey, we all have things that get us off, and if diapers are one of the things, why not?  Also, when a guy is in the mood for sex and the wife comes up with the, "Not tonight, I have a headache" excuse, is just not in the mood or has a bug up her ass about something, that is not infidelity as far as I'm concerned.  The guy is willing and wanting, the wife is not in a reciprocating mood so I can't see anything wrong with a guy having a date with Rosy Palm.  Also, why waste a good diaper that probably has already been used to some degree before having to change it and it keeps all the ejaculate in the diaper!

• Like 2

Hello Everyone:

Being a man, it is natural to want to masturbate -  Guys have all of the "plumbing" on the outside:  Speaking for myself, I can tell you that there are things that bother me, make me sad, make me think whether I feel is "wrong" or "strange," or make me think "did I do the right thing here?"  Masturbation is NOT wrong, strange, or bad - It is the way that men release - If a pretty lady come up to a guy or is around a guy, they have ways of making the guy feel good - it is not just the physical act of doing the masturbating, but its the talking, the touching, the interaction, the feeling, and the intimacy.

It feels REALLY GOOD to masturbate, and it does serve as a way to release stress and worry.  The "fun" is how you can make the feelings last, and how the simple ACT can bring you to the "next level."  Love is more than just the act of "doing it."  Masturbation is the way to the means, but if you have all of the rest of the pieces of the puzzle as @Evelyn Dellcerro says, then you can be sure that you are well on your way.  It takes 2 to make a relationship work, and guys (at least from my prospective) TRY to make sure that their lady is well taken care of, but they cannot do this  alone, and they cannot read minds, so being a TEAM is essential.

"Catching" someone masturbating does not necessarily mean that they are "cheating" of being unfaithful.  I feel that it is important to be able to relieve stress and other anxiety, and we as a species have been taught that this is not something you do, or that it is "dirty" or "nasty" or just shunned.  It is a biological FUNCTION, and you will release eventually.  If you don't masturbate, you will have a "wet dream" and all of that stuff comes OUT:  The more you do it, the less times you have wet dreams, but let me tell you, when you have a dream that makes you feel good, you will KNOW it, and I can tell you, that if done right, the guy and the girl can have a wonderful time.

I, having CP, have masturbated myself many times.  They say that it is good to do this, as it helps you to relax - It helps tight muscles, and sometimes it really can help you when you are stressed.  During the pandemic, stress is at a all-time high, we have no way of knowing how to deal with the unknown, and our government is more concerned with trying to hold rally after rally, proclaiming fraud in the votes - This is stressful, and when stressed, the easiest way to deal with it is to masturbate - Feel Better, that is the ticket!

Being IC, I can also attest to the fact that masturbating in a diaper is like being on CLOUD NINE - Diapers are designed to deal with #1, #2, and #3!  It feels so good when you can just "let go" and all of it is released.  It is my opinion that the best way to masturbate is to have your partner "help you" because that way, they can help you experience the feelings you want, and they can help you "hold out" longer - I don't know if this makes any sense, but anything that you can do to make your partner comfortable and relaxed will help them enjoy the ride :)

I do not know how the ladies deal with that, but I am told that they have their "ways" of dealing with stress as well - Do NOT think masturbation is bad, because it is NOT - We have the abilities to have sex for a reason, and why not experience something that feels good when you need to?

Brian

I must say reading some of this makes me jealous lol.

Well mostly because I have no relationship and it’s likely I never will have another one.

I got divorced after 35 years and she and I never masterbated together 

She barely tolerated my gender fluid part and diapers she never understood 

So all you couples consider yourself very blessed indeed 

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

I read years ago that 90% of normal men masturbate.  Hey, we all have things that get us off, and if diapers are one of the things, why not?  Also, when a guy is in the mood for sex and the wife comes up with the, "Not tonight, I have a headache" excuse, is just not in the mood or has a bug up her ass about something, that is not infidelity as far as I'm concerned.  The guy is willing and wanting, the wife is not in a reciprocating mood so I can't see anything wrong with a guy having a date with Rosy Palm.  Also, why waste a good diaper that probably has already been used to some degree before having to change it and it keeps all the ejaculate in the diaper!

I couldn't agree with you more rusty and yes a diaper is always a place where to release. When I took my first oath in marriage "for better or worse"  and "till death do us part" I took that with my heart. and if I was on my death bed and my husband wanted sex I would please him no matter what. Never once have I used an excuse to get out of sex. That to me is not a partner or a wife ,,,, that is a worthless excuse !!.. Love you sweetie and hope to chat soon

• Thanks 1

May I please talk to you privately about my experience with diaper masturbation? I just don't know if people will judge me or not. I promise it's not bad. Unless you think it's safe for me to talk about it here.

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

Hello Everyone:

Being a man, it is natural to want to masturbate -  Guys have all of the "plumbing" on the outside:  Speaking for myself, I can tell you that there are things that bother me, make me sad, make me think whether I feel is "wrong" or "strange," or make me think "did I do the right thing here?"  Masturbation is NOT wrong, strange, or bad - It is the way that men release - If a pretty lady come up to a guy or is around a guy, they have ways of making the guy feel good - it is not just the physical act of doing the masturbating, but its the talking, the touching, the interaction, the feeling, and the intimacy.

It feels REALLY GOOD to masturbate, and it does serve as a way to release stress and worry.  The "fun" is how you can make the feelings last, and how the simple ACT can bring you to the "next level."  Love is more than just the act of "doing it."  Masturbation is the way to the means, but if you have all of the rest of the pieces of the puzzle as @Evelyn Dellcerro says, then you can be sure that you are well on your way.  It takes 2 to make a relationship work, and guys (at least from my prospective) TRY to make sure that their lady is well taken care of, but they cannot do this  alone, and they cannot read minds, so being a TEAM is essential.

"Catching" someone masturbating does not necessarily mean that they are "cheating" of being unfaithful.  I feel that it is important to be able to relieve stress and other anxiety, and we as a species have been taught that this is not something you do, or that it is "dirty" or "nasty" or just shunned.  It is a biological FUNCTION, and you will release eventually.  If you don't masturbate, you will have a "wet dream" and all of that stuff comes OUT:  The more you do it, the less times you have wet dreams, but let me tell you, when you have a dream that makes you feel good, you will KNOW it, and I can tell you, that if done right, the guy and the girl can have a wonderful time.

I, having CP, have masturbated myself many times.  They say that it is good to do this, as it helps you to relax - It helps tight muscles, and sometimes it really can help you when you are stressed.  During the pandemic, stress is at a all-time high, we have no way of knowing how to deal with the unknown, and our government is more concerned with trying to hold rally after rally, proclaiming fraud in the votes - This is stressful, and when stressed, the easiest way to deal with it is to masturbate - Feel Better, that is the ticket!

Being IC, I can also attest to the fact that masturbating in a diaper is like being on CLOUD NINE - Diapers are designed to deal with #1, #2, and #3!  It feels so good when you can just "let go" and all of it is released.  It is my opinion that the best way to masturbate is to have your partner "help you" because that way, they can help you experience the feelings you want, and they can help you "hold out" longer - I don't know if this makes any sense, but anything that you can do to make your partner comfortable and relaxed will help them enjoy the ride :)

I do not know how the ladies deal with that, but I am told that they have their "ways" of dealing with stress as well - Do NOT think masturbation is bad, because it is NOT - We have the abilities to have sex for a reason, and why not experience something that feels good when you need to?

Brian

Brian I love you with all my heart sweertie !! Very well said and I commend you for your honesty !! I am all woman and I do not pull any punches. I masturbate and have been doing so since the age of ten, and when I had my first poogasm at the age of thirteen masturbation went to a whole new level. I see nothing shameful or wrong or even indecent !! Masturbation is healthy and if you enjoy masturbating in your diaper I say more power to you and get that diaper all sticky!! 

12 minutes ago, tryingtocope said:

May I please talk to you privately about my experience with diaper masturbation? I just don't know if people will judge me or not. I promise it's not bad. Unless you think it's safe for me to talk about it here.

anytime you want to talk to me drop me a message sweetie and I dont think anyone here has the right nor the gall to be rude !! leave me a message and we will chat

1 hour ago, Rachael-Little said:

I must say reading some of this makes me jealous lol.

Well mostly because I have no relationship and it’s likely I never will have another one.

I got divorced after 35 years and she and I never masterbated together 

She barely tolerated my gender fluid part and diapers she never understood 

So all you couples consider yourself very blessed indeed 

Rachael-Little I say it is rough but never count yourself out. Love is out there for everyone. Being a widow and finding a true love was a one in a million shot for me, but I never gave up on love. Hugs and kisses and you should come and join the chat room and see how people should love each other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Brian I love you with all my heart sweetie !! Very well said and I commend you for your honesty !! I am all woman and I do not pull any punches. I masturbate and have been doing so since the age of ten, and when I had my first poogasm at the age of thirteen masturbation went to a whole new level. I see nothing shameful or wrong or even indecent !! Masturbation is healthy and if you enjoy masturbating in your diaper I say more power to you and get that diaper all sticky!! 

@Evelyn Dellcerro

Thank You for your inspiring and supportive words.  I can't see why people cannot be more open when it comes to sex and all the things that it entails. It is a function, but it is also a way of showing LOVE and togetherness, intimacy, trust, and all of that stuff.  You cannot really understand the feelings you deal with until you experience them.  I am not one to mess around, and I am all GENTLEMAN, and I don't pull punches either.  Masturbation is a way to a means, and you should NOT EVER be afraid to express those feelings in an APPROPRIATE way.  When I was 17, I had my first orgasm, and I can tell you it was bliss........because I let IT HAPPEN, and MAN - What a Feeling!  Now, when you add Diapers to the mix, it brings those feelings FULL CIRCLE - You use the diaper, you LET it happen...in much the same way that you let your feelings guide you - Diapers are soft, they are built for release, your partner helps you, you feel the tenderness, the love, the intimacy, and you become closer because of that link. 

@tryingtocope

anytime you want to talk to me drop me a message sweetie and I dont think anyone here has the right nor the gall to be rude !! leave me a message and we will chat

She is RIGHT:  No one has the right nor gall to be rude.  if there is one thing I have learned, Eve will lay it on the line, let you know what the deal is:  Indeed, she is all woman, and does not dance around - You ask her, she will TELL you like it IS!  *HUG*  (Of course, she'll Dance with her Wife, but she'll let you know where she stands :D)

@Rachael-Little

Rachael-Little I say it is rough but never count yourself out. Love is out there for everyone. Being a widow and finding a true love was a one in a million shot for me, but I never gave up on love. Hugs and kisses and you should come and join the chat room and see how people should love each other.

I have been single for 48 years:  There are times that I feel like the time will never come when I will join the class of the happily married: and then I realize:  The best thing you can do for yourself, regardless of how you do it, is to remain HAPPY and CONTENTED - If you are NOT happy, or NOT content with what you are currently doing, than the best thing to do is to try and change that status.  I have been told by Mom and my Dad, as well as other friends and relatives that marriage is NOT the only way to be happy - You have to work together, and have all the pieces work in your favor before you can be successful.  Eve speaks the truth:  you should NEVER GIVE UP on love, because sometimes, the time, place, opportunity, and drive is there, and if everything shakes down correctly, you find your fish.  My Dad, being a fisherman, cast his line in 3 times:  He GOT his fish, (his current wife, who I love dearly) BUT he had to go through the rough times of 2 previous marriages, where times were NOT always good:  I also had to deal with rough patches, but the main thing is, YOU HAVE to BE HAPPY  - If  you are NOT, then you will be on auto pilot, doing things because you want to keep it together, but you are NOT happy.  Eve found her wife:  She is Happy - She did NOT give up - Love has a way of making people rethink their actions, and it can also be maddening, because love makes you do/say/feel different emotions, and it can screw with everything that makes you who you are. 

All I can say is, for NOW I remain single, but there is always that chance.........I'd have to find the right match :)

Good Luck!

Brian

47 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

I have been single for 48 years:  There are times that I feel like the time will never come when I will join the class of the happily married: and then I realize:  The best thing you can do for yourself, regardless of how you do it, is to remain HAPPY and CONTENTED - If you are NOT happy, or NOT content with what you are currently doing, than the best thing to do is to try and change that status. 

I am in a similar situation, single for 30 odd years, so will echo this sentiment. So we don't have that particular issue though, but I can add that for sure the desire to masturbate isn't related in anyway to your partner. Sometimes the urge overtakes you and it has to be released or you feel that you will just burst. If your partner is there its jim dandy but if they arent , or arent in the mood its still gotta go...

Personally I am having a little trouble reconciling masturbation with the need to be in my AB space which is closely tied with diapers.  Given i am currently 24/7 there is a logic disconnect there and it feels weird. It's still gonna happen though.  

• Like 1

A relationship/ Marriage is a 2 way street. Important points are

1. Honesty

2. Reliability

3. Dedication

If you are missing any of those 3 your relationship might be at risk. "Yeah I was Masturbating", well Why NOT Help out? instead of ridiculing people for it! Specially for being Honest about it! Sex is Icing on the cake.  If you can find someone who you can be Honest to, specially with this matter, Keep them. Do Hope to someday Experience masturbation with a partner ;) what the heck no? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is another way to look at the subject. People's sexual appetites are not always the same. And that has to be taken into account. One partner's needs or desires may be more than the other's, even though there may be no loss of affection, or affectionate behavior between the two. In such a case, masturbation might serve to give relief to the partner with the more active libido. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

There is another way to look at the subject. People's sexual appetites are not always the same. And that has to be taken into account. One partner's needs or desires may be more than the other's, even though there may be no loss of affection, or affectionate behavior between the two. In such a case, masturbation might serve to give relief to the partner with the more active libido. 

@le Hollandais

You are correct:  Some people are more sexually active, and some are less sexually active.  Some people cannot GET enough sex:  They may want it, and not be able to get it at the time they want it, while others may be less sexually active, and choose not to have sex so often.  I can tell you, that sometimes, I feel the need, so I have to act on it, because the NEED for relief can drive me CRAAAAAAZY!  Most times, masturbation is the way to release, and NO ONE should feel bad because they do it:  It feels GOOD, and I have been told that being disabled, it CAN help to relax me :)

Brian

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 4:16 PM, le Hollandais said:

Sweetie I do apologize for not answering this sooner.  You are 100% correct, no two people will have the same libido. Also as a partner one has certain responsibilities. If my partner was masturbating and I was there don't you think it would be the proper thing to help them get off and have them release so you can go about your business. I know masturbating is not sex per say. One example I got home from work and my husband was in the shower masturbating. Though I was tired and exhausted from a day at work I still jumped in the shower and helped him finish what he started no questions asked. A relationship is give and take. I can then shower myself also and get some sleep. He gets to ejaculate and be on his way and I go to bed. Now I have a reason to sleep more sound. Problem solved. Don't you think if more people thought like this there would be less divorce and marriages would last a lot longer. I say this as a woman " If more women took their vows more serious and made sure their husbands were well taken care of, their husbands would never be led astray" 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Sweetie I do apologize for not answering this sooner.  You are 100% correct, no two people will have the same libido. Also as a partner one has certain responsibilities. If my partner was masturbating and I was there don't you think it would be the proper thing to help them get off and have them release so you can go about your business. I know masturbating is not sex per say. One example I got home from work and my husband was in the shower masturbating. Though I was tired and exhausted from a day at work I still jumped in the shower and helped him finish what he started no questions asked. A relationship is give and take. I can then shower myself also and get some sleep. He gets to ejaculate and be on his way and I go to bed. Now I have a reason to sleep more sound. Problem solved. Don't you think if more people thought like this there would be less divorce and marriages would last a lot longer. I say this as a woman " If more women took their vows more serious and made sure their husbands were well taken care of, their husbands would never be led astray" 

Evelyn,

You are correct in that a relationship is give and take, as one who has been married over 40 years now. Masturbation is a normal thing to do for both of us,  we both take care of one another if the need arises. I enjoy masturbation before going to work in the morning, and she prefers the afternoon time. We normally play solo but will help each other out as well.

• Like 2