LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Diapers That are Just Gotta Try!?

DAQ

While I have tried many disposable diapers (and some cloth). I guess it is always best to ask. Thus far I have tried (Alphabetically).

Brand Name Type
Abena L4 Disposable
Abena Abriform L3 (cloth backed) Disposable
ABU Space/Little Paws Disposable
ABU Simple Ultra Disposable
Babykins Pull on Cloth Cloth
Bambino Magnifico Disposable
Bambino Bellisimo Disposable
Better Dry Orignals (Astronats) Disposable
Confidry Dry 24/7 Disposable
Dotty Diaper Co Pride Disposable
Fetware Pull on Cloth Overnight Cloth
Littleforbig Carrosel? Disposable
Northshore Megamax Disposable
Northshore 2XL boosters Booster
Playdayz Blue (Clothbacked) Disposable
Rearz Booster maxi Booster
Rearz Omatsu Cloth
Rearz Seduction Disposable
Seni Quatro Disposable
Tykables Dubblers Booster
Tykables Waddle cuts

Disposable

I feel like I have tried the cream of the crop and a pretty big sample size BUT you never know. Anyone not see a diaper on the list and screaming “I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T TRIED XXXX!” I recently went functional 24/7 as well so cost per diaper/use is also important to me. I obviously prefer the much thicker and absorbent diapers I also recognize that cost per fl/oz is also important. If you see a cost effective diaper or just something that you really enjoy not on the list let me know as well please! Conversely if you were interested in trying any of these and want my opinion let me know.

• Like 1

North Shore! Supreme.. Mega Max.. both comfy and Absorbent! My faves are Abena and NS Supreme. I get the plain white, sometimes the blue polka dot, I just recently got the Supreme Lite in purple and they're good too for day use. 

How are the Bambino diapers? They look so small and do they have  gauzy sides?.. I have no luck with gauzy sides, they tear so easily. 

11 hours ago, Mindylou said:

How are the Bambino diapers? They look so small and do they have  gauzy sides?.. I have no luck with gauzy sides, they tear so easily. 

The Bellesimo are pretty good in my opinion. But I have always felt that Bambino is pretty expensive if you don't catch them on sale. I really disliked the Magnificos. They have stretchy gauzy sides that if you are an AB REALLY emulate modern baby diapers but I like my diapers tight and I couldn't ever get them comfy for me.

8 hours ago, Nappylove78 said:

I've tried many brands and crinkles and my favourite nappy ever ?

I think I got them covered under a different name. Better Dry. I lived the fit and feel but the plastic is so thin! I always felt like it was going to tear on me!

I like the Magnifico's but I buy them in size medium (I wear large for most diapers) because they fit snugger, with the elastic sides. They have great capacity, are very comfortable, and they do feel like what I imagine a modern baby diaper would fit like if they came in larger sizes. They offer only minimal protection for side leakage, but are great for wearing while sitting or standing. 

In terms of "must try" products, I would probably list Rearz Elite Hybrid diapers - they have amazing capacity and undefeatable hook-and-loop tabs, and they are extremely comfortable. I can wear them in medium during the day, and the large size for overnight and well into the next day. An Elite in size large can be a 20 hour diaper, although they're hard to camouflage because they swell enormously. But if you're in a position where you can operate with what looks like a dead raccoon down the front of your pants, you could probably operate on one diaper a day if you wanted to. For me, the medium size can be a daytime diaper, but the large size only works if I'm spending the day in my home office and the kids are out of the house.  

• Like 3

Living in the UK, there are a few disposables that friends from the States have mentioned that I’d like to try. Unfortunately some of the nappies/diapers are not sold here.

The last (Available) disposable I wanted to try was the new Tykables Camelot. After buying some from NappiesRUs they are now my favourite ?

Sorry to say, but people that put Crinklz as their favorite diaper can't have tried other diapers..
Its a medical diaper with print, and as mentioned, thin plastic
Might as well buy Better Dry, same diaper, but cheaper

I prefer ABU Ultra White, cause the Peekabu design is meh
I'm gonna try more Rearz Barnyard next year as I really liked the 2 I bought 

I’m still trying out different brands.  (Thanks to @Hello for introducing me to Bambino and Tykables.) I’m looking at getting Bambino for my next order as well as getting some of the Cammies from Tykables. I like Better Dry/Crinklz, and Northshore as well. I may look into the plastic backed Abena and get some more of the Tena stretch style as well. 

• Like 1

Missing the Fabine line - they have nice white ones and blue Denim and red Denim, black, purple

Missing the Fabine line - they have nice white ones and blue Denim and red Denim, black, purple......... I have a sealed bag of ABU mediums.. all white Simples if anyone wants to give me a fair price, they are too short in the waist

Looks like you already hit the big ones -- and at least one of the different variations from each one.   But here's a few other brands to consider:

• Tena Slip Maxi is still plastic backed (or I should say, was re-introduced).  This is not part of the US product lineup so must be ordered from a shop that imports them, so a bit hard to find.
  • Diaper Connoisseur (DC) which can be purchased on Amazon... but they're pricey unless buying huge amounts. 
  • Forsite -- also on Amazon, but again, very pricey.  (also expensive at LLmedico)
  • XPMedical/Beyond XP5000
1 hour ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Missing the Fabine line - they have nice white ones and blue Denim and red Denim, black, purple

Missing the Fabine line - they have nice white ones and blue Denim and red Denim, black, purple......... I have a sealed bag of ABU mediums.. all white Simples if anyone wants to give me a fair price, they are too short in the waist

But Fabine's (Buntewindel) kinda missing from the market -- haven't seen anything from them in a few years.   Also very hard to come across here in the states.  I got 3 bags of the Teddy Max stashed away and 2 of the Pacifier, and not likely to ever find anymore.

8 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

There is a white one out too.... "My Diaper"

Another one that's hard to come by in the US.  That's the house brand from Save Express in Germany.

saveexpress.de.  

Considered placing an order from them many times for some of the products we can't get here, but while the prices are actually quite good, it's the shipping that'll kill it.  Shipping a case from Germany costs about the same or more as the case itself. (x how ever many cases being ordered).  I ran into that when I bought the vintage Crinklz a few years back.  This was back in 2016, so rates have likely gone up significantly since then too.

Description: Sale Adult baby Crinklz colourful Diapers Box in Size L , Item# 131941661961
Qty: 2
Unit Price: $45.37 USD
Total: $90.74 USD

Shipping and handling: $99.72 USD
Insurance - not offered : ----

Total: $190.46 USD

I wish I had ordered more though.  They're worth a kings ransom now!

These are the nappies/diapers I’ve tried since I realised I liked wearing and wetting.

I do my best to leave 1 disposable from each pack to remember my ‘journey’ 

(in order)

Bath Towel (under carrier bag)
Blue Molicare 
Mobility pull up
Tena Stuffers  
Lille  
Tena Max 
M4 
24/7 
Cartoon front 
Comfy care 
Better dry 
MyDiaper night 
Sexy adult diaper night 
MyDiaper Animals 
MyDiaper pink 
MyDiaper colour 
MyDiaper yellow 
Lil Squirts 
Rearz Safari 
Rearz Barnyard 
Rearz  Princess pink 
Crinklz  
Bambino Classico 
Bambino Teddy 
Bambino Bellissimo 
Littleforbig Little Dreamers 
Littleforbig baby cuties 
Fabine Teddy pink 
Fabine Megaboost blue 
Dotty the Pony pink 
Rearz Alpaca 
Bunnyhopps  
ABU Barebum 
Tykables overnight 
Tykables little Rawrs  
Tykables Camelot 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

These are the nappies/diapers I’ve tried since I realised I liked wearing and wetting.

I do my best to leave 1 disposable from each pack to remember my ‘journey’ 

(in order)

Bath Towel (under carrier bag)
Blue Molicare 
Mobility pull up
Tena Stuffers  
Lille  
Tena Max 
M4 
24/7 
Cartoon front 
Comfy care 
Better dry 
MyDiaper night 
Sexy adult diaper night 
MyDiaper Animals 
MyDiaper pink 
MyDiaper colour 
MyDiaper yellow 
Lil Squirts 
Rearz Safari 
Rearz Barnyard 
Rearz  Princess pink 
Crinklz  
Bambino Classico 
Bambino Teddy 
Bambino Bellissimo 
Littleforbig Little Dreamers 
Littleforbig baby cuties 
Fabine Teddy pink 
Fabine Megaboost blue 
Dotty the Pony pink 
Rearz Alpaca 
Bunnyhopps  
ABU Barebum 
Tykables overnight 
Tykables little Rawrs  
Tykables Camelot 

ZOMG. There are a couple that I really want to try. The Fabine were the BEEZNEEZ for awhile. Supposed to be the most absorbent, I think that was before Bambino, ABU, and Tykables came onto the scene. I still want to try them though.

The other ones are the Tykable Camelot. How do you like them? I LOVE the cammies/6k ml styles.

How do you like the MyDiapers? I don't think I have tried them.

Im thinking lately I gotta try those Tykables Unicorn diapers. They look so cute and kinda girly. I watched a few videos of people trying them. I was hoping they would be more crinkly but again I cant fully tell from just a video.

Tykables are not the crinkliest (I would say the Pride, or Dry 24/7 are more crinkly) but still not quiet like better dry.

Although I am not the best to judge crinkle as I generally don't care too much, don't mind one way or the other, and almost always wearing plastic pants which may be more or less crinkly than the diaper.

3 hours ago, DAQ said:

ZOMG. There are a couple that I really want to try. The Fabine were the BEEZNEEZ for awhile. Supposed to be the most absorbent, I think that was before Bambino, ABU, and Tykables came onto the scene. I still want to try them though.

The other ones are the Tykable Camelot. How do you like them? I LOVE the cammies/6k ml styles.

How do you like the MyDiapers? I don't think I have tried them.

I went through a phase where I wore MyDiaper disposables a lot, my OH liked the look of them (mainly the plain white ones) and they are comparatively cheap for a high absorbent nappy. I think Save Express still have the occasional sale on them.

I remember being impressed with both Fabine nappies I tried but whenever I went to reorder they always seemed to be sold out. TBH once I tried the Bambino’s I never thought of returning to either Fabine, plus I think that 8 disposables in a pack is not enough........especially for the money.

The Camelot’s for me are the best disposable I’ve worn. I like the tape fixings and they really get bulky after a few wettings. It’ll be interesting to see whether the other big brands bring out their own versions to complete with the absorbency of Tykables new product. I can’t see myself moving on from Camelot’s if they don’t ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Forced2wet said:

I went through a phase where I wore MyDiaper disposables a lot, my OH liked the look of them (mainly the plain white ones) and they are comparatively cheap for a high absorbent nappy. I think Save Express still have the occasional sale on them.

I remember being impressed with both Fabine nappies I tried but whenever I went to reorder they always seemed to be sold out. TBH once I tried the Bambino’s I never thought of returning to either Fabine, plus I think that 8 disposables in a pack is not enough........especially for the money.

The Camelot’s for me are the best disposable I’ve worn. I like the tape fixings and they really get bulky after a few wettings. It’ll be interesting to see whether the other big brands bring out their own versions to complete with the absorbency of Tykables new product. I can’t see myself moving on from Camelot’s if they don’t ?

I remember when the Fabines came out with the 5000ml diaper and everyone was freaking out about how Absorbent it was. I remember people asking if 5000 was simply too much. I have to say after wearing doulbe and triple boosted diapers, too much is never enough, it is only too much!

On 11/1/2020 at 12:23 AM, DAQ said:

ZOMG. There are a couple that I really want to try. The Fabine were the BEEZNEEZ for awhile.

Not to get off subject, but where did a 29 year old young squirt like you ever come up with the old fart 1920's saying "Bee's Knees" ( or as you say it, BEEZNEEZ)? 

• Haha 1