LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best alternative to ABU?

mikeytoy

Hi I hope this is in the right place, sorry if it's not. 

I'm looking for the closest similar type of diaper by a different brand - my favourite fit is the space design. I don't buy very often, but the last couple of orders I've made with them have been pretty awful with the padding being way off centred in their diapers. It's a pretty uncomfortable wearing experience, and their customer service is being a bit useless.

So for now at least, I am looking to other brands for a similar style of diaper and was wondering if any of you lovely people have any ideas? What are your other go to diapers if you also love the space ones? ABU have been my brand of choice for so long at this point that I have no idea what is good and what is not anymore. 

Thank you :3 

Ps: My friend told me that Rearz have been pretty derogatory about the abdl lifestyle, (correct me if I'm wrong, I might well be,) so I'd prefer to not use their products if I can avoid it.

5 hours ago, mikeytoy said:

Hi I hope this is in the right place, sorry if it's not. 

I'm looking for the closest similar type of diaper by a different brand - my favourite fit is the space design. I don't buy very often, but the last couple of orders I've made with them have been pretty awful with the padding being way off centred in their diapers. It's a pretty uncomfortable wearing experience, and their customer service is being a bit useless.

So for now at least, I am looking to other brands for a similar style of diaper and was wondering if any of you lovely people have any ideas? What are your other go to diapers if you also love the space ones? ABU have been my brand of choice for so long at this point that I have no idea what is good and what is not anymore. 

Thank you :3 

Ps: My friend told me that Rearz have been pretty derogatory about the abdl lifestyle, (correct me if I'm wrong, I might well be,) so I'd prefer to not use their products if I can avoid it.

I used to only wear ABU, but their quality went downhill with side panels ripping and so on. Now I exclusively rear Tykables - they are brilliant. Consistent in quality and reliable at night.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BedWetMark said:

I used to only wear ABU, but their quality went downhill with side panels ripping and so on. Now I exclusively rear Tykables - they are brilliant. Consistent in quality and reliable at night.

Not to mention if space is an interest of yours, Tykables has Galactics.  I haven’t tried those, but I have tried their other designs and they seem pretty solid. I’ve also taken a liking to Crinklz Astronaut diapers too. 

Thank you everyone ? I'm not too fussed by the design really, it's mostly the fit and feel of the space ABU diapers that I like. I will get some samples of the ones you've all suggested ? hopefully my new favourite will be one of them! 

I have tried many of the ABDL diapers and several of the medical diapers out there. I am gonna put my +1 in the Tykables column. I have had virtually no problems with quality with their clothing or diapers. And their costs are consistent with the quality.

A case at ABU with tax/shipping will run around $2.25 EA. Tykables will be $2.37 but you get a more absorbent diaper along with the velcro tapes. And they have a selection of several styles. If you can't choose I suggest the variety case, can get one of each!

I've been liking the LittleforBig Little Dreamers and Little Trunks diapers available on Amazon recently for disposables. They tend to leak less on me. Their waddle cut diapers aren't as good in my experience.  I feel like I've tried just about everything out there over the years, but I've enjoyed these more than the ABU and Bambino diapers recently. The Little Dreamers in particular seem to avoid leaks better than most of the disposables I've used recently. Since I have Prime the shipping is free and they tend to ship quickly.

6 hours ago, DAQ said:

I have tried many of the ABDL diapers and several of the medical diapers out there. I am gonna put my +1 in the Tykables column. I have had virtually no problems with quality with their clothing or diapers. And their costs are consistent with the quality.

A case at ABU with tax/shipping will run around $2.25 EA. Tykables will be $2.37 but you get a more absorbent diaper along with the velcro tapes. And they have a selection of several styles. If you can't choose I suggest the variety case, can get one of each!

I'm hearing a lot of praise for tykables which is promising :)

in the UK the prices work out different I think, I've found ABU to be cheaper than tykables per pack, but if it means the quality is better I'm willing to give them a try! 

6 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I've been liking the LittleforBig Little Dreamers and Little Trunks diapers available on Amazon recently for disposables. They tend to leak less on me. Their waddle cut diapers aren't as good in my experience.  I feel like I've tried just about everything out there over the years, but I've enjoyed these more than the ABU and Bambino diapers recently. The Little Dreamers in particular seem to avoid leaks better than most of the disposables I've used recently. Since I have Prime the shipping is free and they tend to ship quickly.

I've seen those but they're so expensive! I may try them eventually but heres hoping that I will be happy with something a little more affordable ?

IMO the velcro on Tykables is shit, and I used a full package and had to tape them all
Rearz Barnyard had better velcro, but I'll ad that I only tried 2 diapers, but I didn't use tape

We are all different so that is my experience 

Currently only have ABU Simple, which has a terrible fit, and Tena Active Fit which fits me perfect, but is a medical diaper
Next time I'll buy ABU Ultra, as they have much better fit, for me, and maybe Rearz.

I don't care about their political stuff

Just want to echo many others in here - Tykables diapers are GREAT! So soft and comfy and crinkly. They have cute designs, too, that I think could pass for a generic brand of baby diapers.

meaning what exactly?

18 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

meaning what exactly?

I can't remember exactly what was said, this is second hand information. The gist was that they are not great about abdl stuff, and are just there to cash in on the niche market.

Besides that, I've found them difficult to get hold of, they're very expensive and I was more impressed by ABU at the time. 

On 10/21/2020 at 12:19 PM, mikeytoy said:

I have never heard that about Rearz, I have never had anything but good experiences with them and they make really good ABDL diapers. Little for Big on the other hand is openly and blatantly anti-Transgender. Something to keep in mind if you don’t want to support a company that openly donates to anti-trans organizations. I was quite saddened when I learned this because I luv LfB nursery and Little trunks prints 

11 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

I have never heard that about Rearz, I have never had anything but good experiences with them and they make really good ABDL diapers. Little for Big on the other hand is openly and blatantly anti-Transgender. Something to keep in mind if you don’t want to support a company that openly donates to anti-trans organizations. I was quite saddened when I learned this because I luv LfB nursery and Little trunks prints 

Oh no that sucks ☹️ thank you for the heads up. I don't think we've bought much from them thankfully ?

It's so difficult to avoid funding companies with awful morals these days but at least if we know we can make the choice rather than unwittingly funding terrible people. 

5 hours ago, Dubious said:

Only thing I remember about Rearz is that they tried to trademark "ABDL"

And ABU managed to trademark “Space” diapers lol making tykables change the name of their space themed diapers to galactics