LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Show some love to Bambino!

DailyDi

I want to give a shout-out to @Bambino Diapers for signing on as a sponsor again for 2021! Bambino's sponsorship covers the costs of my electronics to manage the sites (computer, software updates, photo/video editing suites, etc) ; and also helps cover the cost of my needed diapers for incontinence.

And I love the new skooldoodle print for us littles who are still in diapers at "school" (work)

https://bambinodiapers.com/collections/full-print-diapers/products/skooldoodle

BambinoSkoodoodleFront.jpg

• Like 1

I still like Bambino's products a lot.  I'm a big fan of the legacy Bellissimos, and I also like the new V2 Bellissimos.  The Skooldoodle and the Karnevale are pretty much the same diaper as the V2 Bellissimo with different designs, so they're fine.

But Bambino's recent issues with their web site update and Labor Day sale has hurt their reputation again.  There are posts here and on other forums about people ordering from Bambino during their recent Labor Day sale, only to have their orders eventually canceled by Bambino.  My order took over 3 weeks to get to me.  Bambino only provided one message to people waiting for their products, and never contacted people that had their orders canceled before canceling them.  I would have been pissed off if I was expecting a 20% discount on diapers that I could have waited months for, only to get a "Sorry, we can't fill it" email.  

Bambino then went and had another smaller sale, which is terrible optics.  They couldn't fill all the other orders, but are now looking to fill new ones?  

There are still a lot of pissed off people out there and a lot of them have finally just given up on Bambino.  Some decent communication and some mea culpas from Bambino would go a long way to soothing over a lot of mad ABDLs that have absolutely no desire to ever order from Bambino ever again.  

To turn your title around....Bambino needs to show a little love to the ABDLs that want to support them.

• Like 1

Do the sall cloth diapers and rubber panties?

Thank you Bambino for making the best adult baby diapers ever.??????♥️????

On 10/20/2020 at 12:25 PM, DailyDi said:

I want to give a shout-out to @Bambino Diapers for signing on as a sponsor again for 2021! Bambino's sponsorship covers the costs of my electronics to manage the sites (computer, software updates, photo/video editing suites, etc) ; and also helps cover the cost of my needed diapers for incontinence.

And I love the new skooldoodle print for us littles who are still in diapers at "school" (work)

https://bambinodiapers.com/collections/full-print-diapers/products/skooldoodle

BambinoSkoodoodleFront.jpg

That diaper looks so cute!? I love it!♥️ I hope they add that baby diaper smell that makes baby diapers so lovely. It looks great! I approve!?

• 2 weeks later...

I had a chance to try Bambino’s actual diapers. ( I had the training pants when they were selling them). I’m wanting to place an order but it’ll still be a bit before I start putting that together. I’ve still got quite a bit of supplies and money will be a bit tight for at least the next couple of months.   

well i ran right out and ordered two cases from bambinos I stop buying their product several years ago. do to slow shipping.. quality control problems and general lack of communication.. looks like things having changed at all... been near two weeks since my order. not a word from them

13 minutes ago, Glennie said:

well i ran right out and ordered two cases from bambinos I stop buying their product several years ago. do to slow shipping.. quality control problems and general lack of communication.. looks like things having changed at all... been near two weeks since my order. not a word from them

I've never had a problem with them in all these years!

well i guess they just don't like me then. All I used to buy was bambino diapers.. until they sent me an entire case of misfits.. which was nearly impossible to correct, since they only answer emails on mondays. Next came the out of stock problem. That's when i found the dry 24/7 diapers.. I never looked back until recently.  There has been a great reduction in the quality of the dry 24/7 and with out a price reduction I might add.  So I am on the hunt for a good replacement for the dry 24/7 now. Bambino always fit me well so I figured ok.. give them one more chance. They better come soon or I will be back off the bambino wagon once again. 

• 4 weeks later...

A bit late to the party here!

Always preferred Bambino for the way they fit me.  ABU is a close second, but the padding is more focused in the center, not all around.  My most recent gripe was my most recent order of Teddys that were 3 year old stock.  The tapes aren't doing so well.  Beyond that, I'm just disappointed that they don't have the "v2" products in XL!  ?

• Like 1