LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What sort of underwear do you wear when you're not wearing nappies?

Jackk

True story? Period underwear. I started wearing it when I couldn’t find any men’s incontinence underwear, which I needed to keep a topical medication from getting on my clothes (always eat your fiber), that had a waterproof membrane that extended that far back. It was just a bonus that it also kept any post-void dribbles off the pants. And they’re much more comfortable than men’s underwear.

But I’m pretty much 24/7 these days. The period undies are for the rare trip somewhere I don’t want to wear, like certain doctors and formal events.

• 2 weeks later...

None. I've been in diapers continuously since the beginning of 2013. There have been short periods in my life where I generally wore plain briefs.

I began a gender transition in July of 2020 and occasionally wish I had been able to keep any continence; panties look nice but I am not going to buy them just to ruin them.

• 1 month later...

If I absolutely have to (and there are very few times that an Always or Goodnite can't be worn) it's womens bikini panties.  Lower rise (because womens pants are so low now) but full on the backside.

These days it’s diapers mostly all the time. Pull ups are good for short-term and discretion required situations. When I can’t wear ( doctors appointment) , I throw on a  pair of regular men’s boxers. I have no grand plan about being 24/7 and I still have times where I feel like being out of diapers for a while. However due to Covid my mostly 24/7 state has increased and there’s less and less underwear in the basket when I do laundry 

• 2 weeks later...

hanes boxer briefs for my non-diapered days. used to wear tighty-whities, but a summer job schlepping garden stuff and bags of mulch persuaded me to switch over. my thighs rubbing and chafing really hurt! thank God for desitin! 

I honestly have a variety of levels depending. For the most part, they are all boxers. While at work or someplace I might need to get dressed, they are mainly plain dark colors, like black or blue. I have more colorful and cute boxers if not. I like "Me Undies" designs for "regular" underwear. At home it may be different lol

Printed Buck Naked Boxer Briefs from Duluth. They are super comfy and the designs make them fun for grownup underwear. My coworkers were calling me Tiger King last night when they saw my tiger pattern ones in the locker room

I wear underwear over my diapers. For a couple reasons, one is I got used to hiding them when I was working, and found out that the newer spandex type of underwear helps to hold the diaper in place when it gets Full. And the diaper is going to leak , so when it leaks the spandex will dry very fast. It really feels strange to wear just a pair of underwear since I have worn diapers for about 10 yrs for dribbles, and enjoyment ???.

I do have underwear with batman, superman, Spiderman etc. Just for fun.