LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What goes through your mind when you've had another accident

My wife and I were finally home alone together for the first time since Covid. She came into our master bedroom to grab her book just as I was getting ready to change my overnight diaper. It was clearly soaked and the wetness indicator was green and faded. She looked at me, my wet diaper and the new diaper on the bedpad. Without missing a beat, she asked me "What goes through your head when you've wet yourself again". The only reply I could think of was "Boy, I'm glad I have a diaper on". 

That prompted me to ask the community, what goes through your mind when you can't make it to the toilet and feel yourself wetting the diaper? 

• Like 2

you really can't call it an accident when you intentionally do it ? but on a serious note I'm probably just thinking about how nice it feels.

All that goes through my mind whenever I pee or poop myself is I am really glad they make high quality adult diapers today. I honestly don't know how I could live a relatively normal life without the protection that my diapers provide for the accidents I have every day.

First, I don't have accidents, I have "on purposes".  When I wet I enjoy the feeling.  When I mess, what goes though my mind is, "Ahhhhh!"  Then I think, "Shit!  I'm going to eventually have to clean this nasty stinking mess up!"

• Like 3

Pure bliss ?. I only ever wet and i do like to pretend ive had an accident after a wetting. Before a wetting im happy to be nappied/diapered, during a wetting i get a warm feeling of happiness and after a wetting that warm happy feeling lasts for a little while ?

Depends on what im wearing or doing...  if im at home alone its. Bliss. If im with family. Its. Did i leak.  Or will my diapers handle the necessary capacity  if im in little space   its.  Pweese leaky 

On 8/21/2020 at 12:41 PM, rusty pins said:

First, I don't have accidents, I have "on purposes".  When I wet I enjoy the feeling.  When I mess, what goes though my mind is, "Ahhhhh!"  Then I think, "Shit!  I'm going to eventually have to clean this nasty stinking mess up!"

Ditto?, I have not had any #2 accidents  in Public,,,, I have had a few #2 when I was sick, and diapered and it felt rally cool?, I have only had a couple real pee what I call accidents, the last one was a scarry exciting event, in a hardware store I didn't get to the restroom quite fast enough to be able to save my pullup depend. My only concern was I know that it would not hold a rush of pee. I really wish I would progress the dribbles that I have had for yrs, into a steady uncouscous dribble's ☺️

That was probably a yr or so ago, if I had diapered up more like I do now I wouldn't have been as shocked. Like oh wow here's a in public rush of pee, that could run down my legs?

When it's really what I want to happen, just I don't want to embarrass my wife when it does happen. 

To be perfectly honest I wished I didn't feel the urinary accident ? due to over stimulation as really does my mind in as I have sensory /shame issues due to Autism (I have incontinence due to L3L4L5 S1 impingement) as well as possible bowel constipation issues due to injury and meds for pain and meds for my Bipolar.

To be perfectly honest I wished I didn't feel the urinary accident [emoji22] due to over stimulation as really does my mind in as I have sensory /shame issues due to Autism (I have incontinence due to L3L4L5 S1 impingement) as well as possible bowel constipation issues due to injury and meds for pain and meds for my Bipolar.

I have Autism too with sensory processing issues ADHD OCD PDD-NOS and Aspergers Syndrome. I am dual incontinent do to my meds for all listed above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 1 month later...
On 8/19/2020 at 1:57 AM, scaifester said:

My wife and I were finally home alone together for the first time since Covid. She came into our master bedroom to grab her book just as I was getting ready to change my overnight diaper. It was clearly soaked and the wetness indicator was green and faded. She looked at me, my wet diaper and the new diaper on the bedpad. Without missing a beat, she asked me "What goes through your head when you've wet yourself again". The only reply I could think of was "Boy, I'm glad I have a diaper on". 

That prompted me to ask the community, what goes through your mind when you can't make it to the toilet and feel yourself wetting the diaper? 

Nowadays I just think oh well I suppose I'll have to change my nappy. I'm so used to my incontinence it doesn't bother me at all.

When wearing a fresh clean diaper I think oh well there goes the dry diaper but other then that its a non event, however if I have a bowel accident then I worry as I head to the bathroom to clean up (I hate bowel accidents) 

• 4 weeks later...

Being urge incontinent I don't have accidents, more like "events".  In my case I get a quick rising sense of urgency, kinda like in waves that results in a bladder release after about 6-10 seconds. When I first sense this is about to happen my initial thought is "how many times have I wet so far?" so I can remember how wet the diaper is and that it can take this next dose of pee. Fortunately my voids are relatively small but are frequent (about every 2-3 hrs) so it's important to keep an accurate count. On rare occasions I do get distracted enough to lose count and the reminder is a leak which I now classify as an accident. But generally I can maintain the "pee tally's", or feel the heaviness of the diaper and know it's time for a change. The other thoughts I have are the relief that I won't have wet pants or leave a puddle somewhere when the bladder does it's thing.

Normally I think nothing special, if it happens somewhere along the way, then I think about where I can best freshen up . Sometimes I get very frustrated about it - especially if there is a phase where it happens very often. But at least every now and then I manage to find sometimes a little fun in it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm prone to an occasional fecal accident.   When it happens and I'm wearing a diaper, I'm thankful for that.   If I'm not, I think, why don't I wear diapers all the time, just in case.   At least I have wipes around.

I wear a diaper 24/7/365 because of urge urinary incontinence. However, I pee in the toilet when an “urge” gives me the time and it’s convenient to go there. Frequently, I have somewhere between 5 and 30 minutes to get to the bathroom before I can no longer hold off and wet myself involuntarily. When I do lose control, the feeling of needing to go starts to be accompanied by the feeling of warmth and wetness flowing into my diaper. Once I’ve started wetting, I can rarely stop until my bladder is empty. At night, I sometimes wet while asleep but often wake up with the feeling that I need to urinate. However, since I almost always wet involuntarily as soon as I try to get out of bed, I given up trying and  just use my diaper at night.