LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuff that irritates me

Dubious

Individuals who post a request that others answer and who, themselves have not returend for 4 days

Have you no couth?

• Thanks 1

People who post offensive (to me) stuff (like religion and politics) on Facebook and then block my responses. I have First Amendment rights, and if they post something I disagree with, I have a right to put my opinion. I get un-friended quite a bit--hee hee. News flash to people on public forums: not everyone is a Christian or a Republican.

• Thanks 1

A point of information: The First Amendemnt petains only to the relationship between the US Government and the citizen. not peeer to peer relation. It is part of the Constitution of the United States, which is, by nature a  political document

However, so well did it express the sentiments of a free people that its content has become woven into the fabric of American ideals and sense of what is right beyond the political realm, another example dates from the 19th century when persons began to refoer to talking a walk as "a constitutional" beased on the protection afforded by the First Amendment to freedom of peaceful assembly. Another example relates to a thread I participlated in with Elfy about being banned without warning. The concept of "due process" spelled out mostly in the I think, Sixth Amendment as "The right to a trial by a jury of one's peers" and boiled down to "a fair trial" is also ingrained into us, associationg the lack therof with corruption, arbitrariness and being dictatorial and not "fair minded"

Non of these are "rights" outside the political sphere. You do not have a right to walk willy-nilly one private prperty, private organizations may organize as the see fit and nobody is obliged to listen to you. "Rights" is a political concept, other uses of the term are metaphorical or analogous, such as "moral right". They are a good idea to practice, but outside the goverhment one is not bound to do so

As a person who understands this, I am a bit irritated by the general lack of that understanding on the part of grownups, but I am irritated at the  education system for not making that clear

• Like 3

@Little Christine

What really annoys me about people, is that they will trumpet about public officials saying prayers, teachers wearing crosses, bibles in schools, etc. and completely ignore the second half of that clause.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

The US Government can neither force you to pray, nor can it prevent you from praying. (Public safety permitting.)

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

@Little Christine

What really annoys me about people, is that they will trumpet about public officials saying prayers, teachers wearing crosses, bibles in schools, etc. and completely ignore the second half of that clause.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

The US Government can neither force you to pray, nor can it prevent you from praying. (Public safety permitting.)

well said ?

The percieved problem with these displays is that they are on 'public" i.e. tax supported property and are often seen as being a tacit establishment of religion after the Supreme Court struck down Prayers as part of the openeing ceremonies in publi schools. Generally the word is "on yourown time and your own dime". Any governmental ceremonies, such as court oaths of truthfulness or a pledge of alligiance should be strictly secular. What one wears on their person or personalized things is their own choice. Incidentally, that would be the proper politically conservative position since it limits the reach of government, which is what the Constitution's purpose was

TThe Left likes to set the "non-establishment" and "free exercise" clauses against each other to create division and the so-called "conservatives" take the bait. The fact is that BOTH clauses were meant to work together to create a narrow space in which the government was permitted to act

due to a disowned uncle, we have been needing to look for some cameras to hide, we had an idea to set up smoke detector with hidden camera in it, now heres the irritating part, all i can find are DUMMY ONES! they have cameras but no smoke detection, i dont want a dummy one, i want one that lets us know if there is a fire AND watches for us, incase the asshole neighbor breaks in to steal my guns i want to be able to get his face on camera WHILE making sure that if there is a fire we will know, we cant afford one of those monitoring services, its this fucking rocket science?! why, when they can put a camera in an led bulb, in smart watch, 2 in my smart phone, can they not just but a fucking camera in a fucking smoke detector?!

40 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

due to a disowned uncle, we have been needing to look for some cameras to hide, we had an idea to set up smoke detector with hidden camera in it, now heres the irritating part, all i can find are DUMMY ONES! they have cameras but no smoke detection, i dont want a dummy one, i want one that lets us know if there is a fire AND watches for us, incase the asshole neighbor breaks in to steal my guns i want to be able to get his face on camera WHILE making sure that if there is a fire we will know, we cant afford one of those monitoring services, its this fucking rocket science?! why, when they can put a camera in an led bulb, in smart watch, 2 in my smart phone, can they not just but a fucking camera in a fucking smoke detector?!

They can.

https://knowyournanny.com/emergency-smoke-detector-alarm-with-surveillance-camera/?sku=PvwWIFI-404HW&gclid=CjwKCAjw4rf6BRAvEiwAn2Q76kroVXKzXxCbxtxPWTLj7Sn4xzc8AzS-h-UM-eGtBB20Sgr0IkEuEBoC03QQAvD_BwE

https://newamazingtrends.com/products/mini-wifi-camera?variant=32031353274470&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIt-283OzI6wIVRL7ACh0Mdwa0EAQYASABEgJna_D_BwE

This is small enough to put anywhere including inside a working smoke detector.  Looks like it can be easily hidden and look at the cost!  Less that $100.  In fact, on sale at $49.99 you could afford two of them!  There are lots of miniature cameras out there if you do a Google search.  Just make sure you turn it off before parading around the house in just your diapers.

How about neighbors; period?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

Neighbors that don't care of there trees that drop branches on your yard, roof and car.

In the uk we are allowed to cut back any over hanging trees from our neighbours yard and the law states that the branches, fruits or flowers must be returned. So we cut them down and chuck them on our neighbours yard before the fall on ours ?. Do you have a law regarding the issue?? 

On 9/5/2020 at 7:18 AM, 2sail2 said:

Neighbors that don't care of there trees that drop branches on your yard, roof and car.

...my issue is with my 2 neighbors that live to the west of me across the street. Come fall, they don't pick up a single f'kin leaf. There are five 100+ yr old oak trees in their yards. All during fall season out of six parcels of properties(my house & spare lot are 2 parcels), I'll clean up 90% of the leaves which amounts to about 12 truckloads. If they would clean up their own leaves, I would have four, maybe five total truck loads for the leaf season. For 32yrs, it's been 10-14 truckloads avg per leaf season. 

On 9/6/2020 at 2:36 AM, triggernum2 said:

In the uk we are allowed to cut back any over hanging trees from our neighbours yard and the law states that the branches, fruits or flowers must be returned. So we cut them down and chuck them on our neighbours yard before the fall on ours ?. Do you have a law regarding the issue?? 

Yes, we have laws.  I've done it once all ready when I had to have another tree taken down that the trunk split near it.

The acorns put divets in my car.  Granted it's only a few divets over last twenty years.

On 8/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Little Christine said:

Individuals who post a request that others answer and who, themselves have not returend for 4 days

Have you no couth?

STILL unanswered after all this time:  See for yourself

• 1 month later...

You posted a  request for help and some persons took the time and made effort to answer, and you did not show enough interest to return and at least say "thank you". and that was how long ago? I had forgottne  about it by now

I have noticed lately in the chatroom that many of the older members are coming back. That to me is a beautiful thing. Winter is right around the corner and I am sure you all want a nice place to chill out on a friday or saturday evening with friends and have a good conversation. I know a profile is not mandatory, but it does help others to not make fools of themselves. I still get AB 's that ask me to be their mommy. If you read my profile you would know I am a DL and you wouldn't have to send me an unwanted PM just to have me tell you to read a profile. For those members that have been here years please update your profiles, it only takes a minute or so. For those that don't know what they want, just say that you're curious. I am bisexual and very proud to have the ability to love men and women equally. There are many men here that are so scared to admit anything, that it's really frightening. I know it's hard enough you are here exposing that you enjoy, or wear diapers and like them for whatever reason. There are those that wear for need and I sympathize and empathize with you, and I am glad you are here to speak with others that are also here for incontinence. Another thing while being in the chatroom here it would be nice to have a friendly chat, and not hear negativity constantly. I was raised that if you have nothing nice to say, you say nothing at all. I know during these times with the election and politics that many are going to chat about it and its all well and good but keep it between yourselves in a private chat. It causes friction and I have seen people banned and expelled from chatroom for reasons that could have been avoided. Many of you have chatted with me on many different topics, and you feel compelled to PM without asking, I do not get mad nor will I report you,, it's not how I roll. I will call you out and I will tell you there is no reason to PM just to say hello. I like the main chat and enjoy the many people there. so in conclussion 1- Make a proper profile.  2- Don't be rude ! Say hello it won't kill you. 3- Ask to PM don't just take it upon yourself, maybe I am in a conversation in main chat. 4- Is the hardest thing to ask, Have common courtesy.. I love all of you here and treat you like family and expect some respect in return. We are here together during rough times and good times...

• Like 2

I have lots of things that irritate me, but right now these are at the top of my list:

1.  People in my small office who constantly talk politics and address their anger by asking me how I feel about the particular situations that they are upset about.  These are people of the opposite party that I support, and even though fact checker and common sense shows that these people are wrong, they claim the opposite party is the one who has wrecked havoc on the world since Adam and Eve.  Every bad thing that has ever happened in the entire world from hurricanes, pandemics, the holocaust, inflation, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, the Cubs losing the world series, their car getting a flat tire because they ran over a nail, shortages of toilet paper, stepping in a pile of dog poop because they didn't look where they were walking or the fact that they burned dinner (while they were messing around on Facebook) is all the fault of their opposing political party, no matter what party currently is in power.  If Charles Manson was for their party and Fred Rogers was for the other party, Charles Manson would be nominated for sainthood while Fred Rogers should be locked up for life or put to death!

2.  The above people automatically assuming that I am one who supports and agrees with the political party of their choice, therefore not only is it OK for them to constantly run down the party of my choice and tell me how bad they are, but expect me to smile and agree with them!  When I tell them (in many different ways from polite to firm) to basically shut up and not bother me with their political views, it falls on deaf ears. 

3.  The boss in my office who won't enforce a "No Politics" rule and tell people to shut their mouths no matter which party they support.  No one likes to hear someone talk politics, bash a political party and try to get into political arguments on a daily basis.  Politics and Religion are two topics that should be avoided and office managers should put a stop to them when people at work start to bring them up.

1: dogs, ours, neighbors, i hate the little fuckers, id love it if a coyote would come along and eat them, im told that aint nice, dont care.

2:anything i try to do blowing up in my face or just not going anywhere. ive tried to get businesses going, not a single sale, got one going at cafepress, and no surprise i got nothing from it. on inventing i got a prototype, but like a fool i didnt make a part of it right when i did it in 3d, on a laptop i cant use right now because its power supply is shot, not that it matters because i cant afford to have a new part printed, and id have it made by welding but i cant weld and the only one i can trust has heart trouble. ive wanted to another business idea, i was wanting to do a laser ingraving thing but even IF the source for the machines (they was advertised on facebook, so, likely not reliable anyway) would be good, its close to 100 bucks i cant afford to risk throwing away, no gaurantee of return let alone gaurantee of business. i think of ideas for new tv shows, and then come to the same thought as the business and invention ideas: "what the fuck is the point?"

On 10/12/2020 at 4:17 AM, feralfreak said:

1: dogs, ours, neighbors, i hate the little fuckers, id love it if a coyote would come along and eat them, im told that aint nice, dont care.

I'm not really a dog person and I'd never actually want to harm them... but there's a one (maybe 2) in the neighborhood here that I just CANT STAND!  Little yappy shit!   Most normal dogs aren't bothered by deer roaming out in the woods, aren't bothered by squirrels scampering across the lawn, or birds landing on the deck.  But noooooo dang midget dog barks at everything!  I think it's got an inferiority complex.  So --- yes, it irritates me. 

So does diaper rash!  ?   HA!!!! I think that's my new nickname for that dog - because it's an irritating pain in the ass!   

• 2 weeks later...

What irritates me are people who take ages to drive off from an intersection with traffic lights.

This is my message to those people:

The light goes yellow, so you fucking set your shifter or selector into forward gear, and set off immediately once it goes green and the car in front of you (if there is one) starts moving. It's not rocket science. If you can't do that without rear-ending the vehicle in front of you, or waiting until it's at least twenty meters ahead, or contemplating whether the green light becomes any greener, or not forgetting to watch the damn lights and not your smartphone, DON'T DRIVE AT ALL, because you're not fit to operate a motor vehicle.

15 hours ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

What irritates me are people who take ages to drive off from an intersection with traffic lights.

This is my message to those people:

The light goes yellow, so you fucking set your shifter or selector into forward gear, and set off immediately once it goes green and the car in front of you (if there is one) starts moving. It's not rocket science. If you can't do that without rear-ending the vehicle in front of you, or waiting until it's at least twenty meters ahead, or contemplating whether the green light becomes any greener, or not forgetting to watch the damn lights and not your smartphone, DON'T DRIVE AT ALL, because you're not fit to operate a motor vehicle.

Actually, the rule is to "count to two" before taking off from a green light. I always do that. One day on the count of two someone blew through the red light. If I had taken off as soon as the light turned green, I would have lost my car and maybe an arm or my life.