LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuff that irritates me

Dubious

I post regularly on a forum that is non-abdl where there is a thread about stuff that "irritates me" and wanted to make a thread for it so long, so the top of my list is:

I can't post diaper related stuff on that forum,without outing myself 

ABU Simple and Ultra is not the same fit, I bought Simple thinking they was the same fit, so now I have a pack of Large that doesn't really fit me, while Ultra fit perfectly

I had a lot more stuff, but I forgot what I was gonna write, but there will be more as soon as I remember, and feel free to contribute 

Simple Ultra and PeekABU are built on the same underlying diaper.  Similarly, Simples, Space, and Little Paws are built on the same underlying diaper.  I'm the opposite of you -- love the fit of the Simples, hate the fit of the Simple Ultra.

I'm sure there are things that irritate me, but not enough that I know what they are off the top of my head.  And that's pretty nice -- not sure I want to start thinking about what bugs me.

After I lobbied for yearstohave social groups (clubs). I was going to create one around RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME. It turns out that the clubs that the ABLittle clubs are less active than a torpid caterpillar in February

I've tried on three different occasions to host/attend a general kink munch for young people in a collage town. The first time no one showed up and I ate at a large table alone, the second time I cancelled it online before showing up because no one was going to come, and the third time someone else organized it and changed the location an hour prior, so I ended up at the wrong restaurant. It turns out that most collage students are flakier that a croissant.

One thing that irratates me is people who ride the electric buggy at the grocery store.  And they never return it to where they got it.  Now I understand if they are alone then I am ok with them leaving it where they are.  But if they have another person with them who is able to walk just fine can bring it back and plug it in  There are times I have to go hunting one down for my mom as those idiots do not know how to bring it back.

I got more irritations that I will post later on.

i could fill this thing with millions of things that  irritate me, but ill try to hold back some haha.

one thing that irritates me is people not thinking, or doing something and assuming it is ok because they say "im like this with everyone" or some nonsense, another is people who talk a big game and give the impression that they have your back, only to fold when its time to put the cards on the table saying something like "well this other person was drunk", i mentioned this in some other thread, moms brother up the hill was asked by the neighbors if i own any guns like its any of their business(it aint), i dont care if he was drunk, i dont care if he saw me holding a gun IN MY OWN YARD, and if im holding it its for a good reason, like a snake or something and i ALWAYS ACT RESPONSIBLY, never once pointing it at them or anything of theirs, this brother of my moms should have justs said "thats his business, you mind your own". another is how family is suppose to be help one another, we needed help to fix this house when we got here, family had the time, we could have afforded materials, they didnt bother to help, one of moms brothers is a pastor and carpenter, he could have cleared his schedual to help us, nope! same one who didnt care if we got killed when we got ran out of the house in the middle of the night in '16, fucking hypocrit. not wanting to get political, but another is the stimulus nonsense, dems blame repubs, repubs blame dems, feds say "go big" and does either side listen? nope!, they want to drag their feet and take paid vacations while people lose their homes, have trouble feeding their kids let-alone themselves, the nero's are fiddling while rome burns, and all they can do is say "they wont negotiate" or some bullshit, while giving themselves raises. disgracefull.

One of the biggest things I get irritated is that when my wife and I are in the grocery store and where going down the isle pushing our cart, and the person right in front of us stops and starts texting on there phone holding up others. 

4 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

One thing that irratates me is people who ride the electric buggy at the grocery store.  And they never return it to where they got it.  Now I understand if they are alone then I am ok with them leaving it where they are.  But if they have another person with them who is able to walk just fine can bring it back and plug it in  There are times I have to go hunting one down for my mom as those idiots do not know how to bring it back.

I got more irritations that I will post later on.

I know what your talking about. After my accident I did use the electric buggies a few times at the store. My wife always returned it when we were done. 

4 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

One of the biggest things I get irritated is that when my wife and I are in the grocery store and where going down the isle pushing our cart, and the person right in front of us stops and starts texting on there phone holding up others. 

I agree!  There is one store in my area that has the rudest people.  You are polite and let the lady push her cart in front of you when you both turn down the aisle and then she stops right in front of you and not only that, she turns the front of her cart cross ways so you can't even edge past her.  Times set up between 7am and 9am for seniors only to shop and avoid crowds with the Covid-19 and then 30 year old yuppies with their kids and no masks are shopping when they are not supposed to.  They think they are so rich or self important that the rules and regulations don't apply to them!  At least now in Michigan it's mandated you have to wear a mask in any store or you will not be allowed in.  That's the smartest thing our Governor has done yet and I hope every state follows suit.

As I said before, irritating things to me are people who start their sentences with, "So," and people who say, "Me and her" instead of, "She and I".  I just can't understand how such poor grammar has come about in the last 40 years.  If I were in charge of hiring people at a company and someone spoke like that, I would take a pass on them.

People who refuse to wear masks, party and gather in large groups, especially the younger ones who think they are immune!  But we all know Covid-19 is just a hoax created by the media and politicians in spite of the WHO and CDC, let alone the millions who have died world wide!

People here in Daily Diapers who write posts in baby talk!  Hewwo for Hello may be OK if you are going one-on-one with another AB in a privet chat or in person roll playing, but in your introduction posting or other posts, we like to be able to understand what you are trying to say, not try to decipher your baby talk.

And what is really irritating is when I have 2 days off from work, have the house to myself, just get my diaper on and immediately the phone rings!  It's my boss saying someone called in sick and I have to come in to work!

23 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I agree!  There is one store in my area that has the rudest people.  You are polite and let the lady push her cart in front of you when you both turn down the aisle and then she stops right in front of you and not only that, she turns the front of her cart cross ways so you can't even edge past her.  Times set up between 7am and 9am for seniors only to shop and avoid crowds with the Covid-19 and then 30 year old yuppies with their kids and no masks are shopping when they are not supposed to.  They think they are so rich or self important that the rules and regulations don't apply to them!  At least now in Michigan it's mandated you have to wear a mask in any store or you will not be allowed in.  That's the smartest thing our Governor has done yet and I hope every state follows suit.

As I said before, irritating things to me are people who start their sentences with, "So," and people who say, "Me and her" instead of, "She and I".  I just can't understand how such poor grammar has come about in the last 40 years.  If I were in charge of hiring people at a company and someone spoke like that, I would take a pass on them.

People who refuse to wear masks, party and gather in large groups, especially the younger ones who think they are immune!  But we all know Covid-19 is just a hoax created by the media and politicians in spite of the WHO and CDC, let alone the millions who have died world wide!

People here in Daily Diapers who write posts in baby talk!  Hewwo for Hello may be OK if you are going one-on-one with another AB in a privet chat or in person roll playing, but in your introduction posting or other posts, we like to be able to understand what you are trying to say, not try to decipher your baby talk.

And what is really irritating is when I have 2 days off from work, have the house to myself, just get my diaper on and immediately the phone rings!  It's my boss saying someone called in sick and I have to come in to work!

I agree with you on this. Stores set up times for the elder, and others who are high risk. My wife and I both wear a mask when were in the stores, and we see others without a mask. It clearly states before going in stores face coverings are required. 

But I think after the election this all will be gone. This is what I have heard, but we will see.

One more thing about stores.  People who let their kids run wild, especially pushing carts around.  I've been run into and hit with carts with not much more than a "Sorry" from their mom.  Kids are fine, but a crowded store with many people including elderly who have a hard time walking is no place to let your kids run around wild.  Stores are not playgrounds.  People get hurt that way and it's so irresponsible of parents not to have control over their kids or make them behave.  It's just how they raise them and lack of parenting.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

One more thing about stores.  People who let their kids run wild, especially pushing carts around.  I've been run into and hit with carts with not much more than a "Sorry" from their mom.  Kids are fine, but a crowded store with many people including elderly who have a hard time walking is no place to let your kids run around wild.  Stores are not playgrounds.  People get hurt that way and it's so irresponsible of parents not to have control over their kids or make them behave.  It's just how they raise them and lack of parenting.

I agree 100%. 

15 hours ago, fillemup said:

The newer generation of workers getting jobs today. The millennials don't want to do their jobs and they want to get top dollar to do nothing. That really pisses me off to no end.

Yep, I have seen attitudes like "I am not getting a job for $25 an hr unless they pay me $45 an hour." 

That isn't how life works when you start out with your career after finishing school. The more experience you have in that field, the more you will be worth and the more money you will make in the future. It started that way with my mom as a nurse and with my uncle as an architect but they started out with $8 an hour. Now imagine if my mom and her brother had the attitude of "I am not getting a job there unless they pay me $45 an hour" upon after graduating? 

im irritated daily by the damn pups i have to take care of, cant wait till im rid of them, if i could i would put them through the internet and let someone download the mutts, if i wasnt so damn gentle id just shoot the mutts. i hate them

20 hours ago, fillemup said:

The newer generation of workers getting jobs today. The millennials don't want to do their jobs and they want to get top dollar to do nothing. That really pisses me off to no end.

4 hours ago, Nat said:

Yep, I have seen attitudes like "I am not getting a job for $25 an hr unless they pay me $45 an hour." 

That isn't how life works when you start out with your career after finishing school. The more experience you have in that field, the more you will be worth and the more money you will make in the future. It started that way with my mom as a nurse and with my uncle as an architect but they started out with $8 an hour. Now imagine if my mom and her brother had the attitude of "I am not getting a job there unless they pay me $45 an hour" upon after graduating? 

I see that all the time.  The older people in their 40's and 50's coming in to work 15 minutes early so they are ready to go when their shift starts.  The 20 year olds always coming in 5 minutes late, then grabbing a cup of coffee and chatting for another 10 minutes before they start to work.  Then they have their coat on 10 minutes before quitting time.  One young guy I know who was hired for part time not only refused extra hours but told his boss to cut back his hours so he could also collect unemployment!  To get unemployment you have to either prove you are looking for a job or have a job where you only work so many hours a week.  I have no problem with helping people who are out of work until they find a job, especially in these times, but if you have a job and refuse more hours so you can also collect unemployment or welfare, you are stealing from all of us who work full time and pay taxes and have deductions to support your worthless butt!  There are some who refuse to work because they can collect more from unemployment than they would get if they were working.  That's a problem!  In many states you have to work 15 or 20 hours a week minimum or volunteer so many hours a week in order to be eligible for welfare benefits.  I think something along those lines is not such a bad idea.  If you are physically able, you must clean sidewalks or trash from along the streets and highways or cut brush for so many hours a week in order to get assistance.  It would help keep our country cleaner and get some of the people off their fat lazy butts who just sit around eating and watching TV all day because they can and still get money.

It used to be when in high school your first job was flipping burgers or something to get some experience in the work field.  Learning to be responsible, getting to work on time, taking directions from your boss, etc.  Usually that was a minimum wage job.  Why not?  You don't have any experience yet in any work field.  Then a few years ago, just like fillmeup states, the fast food people demanded $15 dollars an hour!  Good Grief!  I've been working my whole life, 45 years and I don't even make that much an hour and I work full time.  If you are experienced in your field for several years and good at what you do, then you can negotiate a salary when hired, but even then you are still just starting out with a company and most likely will have to prove yourself for several months before being offered a raise.  That's how things work.  You don't apply for a job with no experience and expect to dictate to your employer how much you will be paid and the hours you will work.  If I was a potential employer I'd throw back my head, laugh, and point to the exit door!  I Wouldn't even get up out of my chair to show you the way out.  And by the way, if you show up for your interview in a tank top and cut off shorts with a lip ring, punk hair and tattoos, you better be good and have a ton and a half of experience at the job being offered for me to consider you for employment! 

8 hours ago, rusty pins said:

There are some who refuse to work because they can collect more from unemployment than they would get if they were working.

This is the problem with the system. Why should people work to get less if they can get more from not working? You are supposed to get more when you work.

If being unemployed gives you a comfortable living but if you work full time, you would barely live by, why work? 

They just need to pay more in wages. I once told my old work if I am going to be bringing home a $0 paycheck, I don't find it worth to work at their hotel. They had the nerve to give me a $0 paycheck because they took out all my hard earnings for medical care when they had taken away my full time job and only using me for when someone calls in sick and I was on unemployment then. I work to bring home money to pay my bills, not work to have medical care when I was already getting it from the state. 

So fix the wage system. 

When I was between jobs for a short while, my unemployment benefits were 1/3 of what my former salary was.  I had to prove I was looking for a new job weekly to get those benefits and they were set to run out after a specific time.  This was back around the mid 1990's.  What changed?

I lost a good job back in '93. Went to the unemployment office to sign up. That went well but they told me to write down every company I applied to so I could get my benefits. I kept the best log I could and they never ever asked to see it. They just kept sending me checks so I shouldn't complain. Luckily I worked at a UAW shop and the company gave me supplemental unemployment benefits. Unfortunately that only lasted 6 months and I was laid off for almost 2 years. For the first time in 20 years my wife had to find a job.

I don't know how many of you use the chatroom here, but there are a good number. I go back to the old days of chatting when Yahoo was Yahoo !! The biggest thing that really gets my balls in a twist is profiles!! How does a person or persons that have been here over ten years not have a simple profile ? I don't know if you are AB or DL, gay straight bi, or if you are from Timbuktu !! You fill out a profile to be recognized. It's not a big secret, in some way shape or form you are interested in diapers ! I think that's a no brainer ! Why should I click on a profile and it is blank ? I know people want their privacy or solitude or isolation. I don't mind avatars, at least that separates gray circles. I am a proud diaper lover and always have been. The worst thing is the rude people and the lurkers !! If someone says hello don't be a rude SOB and leave or not answer, It don't take much energy to type HI !! I know I may be asking to much of people, I was raised with manners and scruples. If and when I enter a chatroom I type "hello everyone" . That wasn't hard at all. Please guys fix profiles and have some couth about yourselves, It's a great site and no matter where you go there will be bad apples. I've been here only a short while and would love to get to know many of you. A very close and dear friend of mine told me about this site, and I promised them I would try it out. I have met many great and loving people here, and we have hit it off well. Enough of my ranting. Love you guys and lets make this site a site to enjoy and prosper in itself and the diaper community. !! Love you all !!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, philmydiaper said:

I don't know how many of you use the chatroom here, but there are a good number. I go back to the old days of chatting when Yahoo was Yahoo !! The biggest thing that really gets my balls in a twist is profiles!! How does a person or persons that have been here over ten years not have a simple profile ? I don't know if you are AB or DL, gay straight bi, or if you are from Timbuktu !! You fill out a profile to be recognized. It's not a big secret, in some way shape or form you are interested in diapers ! I think that's a no brainer ! Why should I click on a profile and it is blank ? I know people want their privacy or solitude or isolation. I don't mind avatars, at least that separates gray circles. I am a proud diaper lover and always have been. The worst thing is the rude people and the lurkers !! If someone says hello don't be a rude SOB and leave or not answer, It don't take much energy to type HI !! I know I may be asking to much of people, I was raised with manners and scruples. If and when I enter a chatroom I type "hello everyone" . That wasn't hard at all. Please guys fix profiles and have some couth about yourselves, It's a great site and no matter where you go there will be bad apples. I've been here only a short while and would love to get to know many of you. A very close and dear friend of mine told me about this site, and I promised them I would try it out. I have met many great and loving people here, and we have hit it off well. Enough of my ranting. Love you guys and lets make this site a site to enjoy and prosper in itself and the diaper community. !! Love you all !!

You are preaching to the choir here!  It really gets me how people don't fill out their profile and then get mad when someone talks with them about something they are not into.  I can see being careful about your privacy, but no one will connect you in real life if you put down general information like I have in my own profile.  I list my location as Southwest Michigan which lets people know my approximate location without narrowing it down to my home address!  If you say, "I live in Crabapple cove Maine, run the tattoo parlor on the corner of Main and Oak street, have purple hair and a handlebar mustache and live on Maple street in the blue house three  houses from the rail road tracks", then you can expect people to connect you!  Who will be coming here anyway unless they are AB or DL themselves?  What gets me is people who join, especially on Diapermates and because they have to put information in their profile they say, "I will fill this out later" and never do, or the put "jkldmnfrysnrtpmhyse" until they have enough characters to meet the requirement.  Likewise, I have a very detailed profile that tells that I am DL and not into AB stuff.  Then I get a message or PM out of the blue from someone asking if I will roll play as their baby or daddy and if I like pacifiers and baby bottles.  DUH!  Before you message someone READ THEIR PROFILE!  If I get a message about being someone's baby or changing their diapers, I may respond polite enough (or maybe not depending on their message), but I will damn sure say, "Did you even read my profile?  It clearly says I'm not into AB stuff!"  If your goal is to just lurk here and not interact with other members, OK.  If you send someone a message or interact in the chat room, I can't see any reason why you wouldn't have some basic information about your likes and dislikes as far as diapers and this lifestyle in your profile.  You don't have to say things about your regular hobbies and lifestyle if they could be telling (I'm the drummer for a well known local jazz band in the area and I teach at the local college).  Profiles are there for a reason and I can't see why a person won't put general information about their interests as relating to AB/DL and diapers.

Ok, I and I'm sure philmydiaper are ready to hear from other members about this, pro and con as to why you like to fill out your profile with specific info and those who have problems (and why) with putting any information in their profiles and leave them blank.

Oh, and I have plenty of other things that irritate me in life but I don't think the server has enough room for me to list them all!

• Like 2
On 8/25/2020 at 2:14 PM, philmydiaper said:

people have different reasons for not filling out profiles, i havent even looked at mine in longer than i remember, dont remember if i bothered to, nothing interesting 'bout me, that is my reason, others might be that they might not have time or just slips minds

just recently had heard of something that is extremely irritating, netflix, it a major act of stupidity allowed what i understand is a movie involving little girls being indecent, ive heard the crap going on in it(brittany hughes on mrc's reality check did a report on it, as well as a few other youtubers), they give it a flowery description to hide that its teaching degenerate behavior, now i can ignore the movie without problem, what irritates me is how garbage like this is allowed to get up and running, glorifying bad behavior, its worse than "jackass" because of the nature of it(as far as i understand it), giving perverts something to look at involving CHILDREN! i get ideas for shows that would have ACTUAL VALUES to teach, in a way that sub-teens to senior citizens can enjoy, not feeling preached at(at least one of my ideas, not sure about the other, but if i could make it it would be clean), and would have respect for faith, i cant get it off the ground, while garbage like that netflix movie somehow got greenlit, i see people who have means getting things they want to make done and they can do whatever, i have invention ideas, and even a prototype, but i cant get beyond that, i dont have the means($$$), makes me wonder "what the fuck is the point?! what the fuck do i do this to myself for?!"

You see it on TV all the time.  Love Island on CBS for example!  Yeah, let's raise our children to watch all this promiscuous behavior on TV no less (among so many other shows and movies with sexual innuendos) and then wonder why someone's 13 year old daughter gets pregnant or our teenagers get STD's.  Same with drugs and booze.  To try and attract viewers and get their ratings up, they go with garbage like this and what influences our kids?  I'm not saying go with "Andy Griffith" or "Leave It To Beaver", but you know why people and teens are like they are.