LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don’t get why you think it’s so bad?

Hello everyone,
Something I simply don’t understand about this forum is, that every incontinent person tells everybody that it’s so bad, don’t do it and trying to talk you from becoming diaper trained or wish incontinence.

Now, is it really that bad? Yah, you have to change, yes you can leak, yes your skin will need extra care, yes people will find out and so on... Yes! And so what?

My point is, some people is born without any legs, they can’t walk, they depend on wheelchairs, everybody knows, wheelchairs can puncture, and you will get sore from sitting down 24/7.. Still, some people love their wheelchair.

Why can’t incontinent people just accept, that some of us also depend on our diapers, and wish to depend on them more? And what’s the reason to tell us it’s this and that bad.. Come on!

It’s not, and if you think so... You’re making things worse. Remember, somebody will always have it harder than you. Incontinence is easy - live life.

Bye byyyeeee....

I’m not sure what your rant is about but if you want to become incontinent then go for it. There are many people out here to help with your journey. Sure here are some that are against it but pay no attention to them and just scroll on. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, incondl said:

I’m not sure what your rant is about but if you want to become incontinent then go for it. There are many people out here to help with your journey. Sure here are some that are against it but pay no attention to them and just scroll on. 

I respect those who are incontinent and wish more than anything they were not and fully understand they will never understand why anyone would want to be this way. For me I never wanted to become incontinent . It just happened as I reached my late 40's. I've always had a weak bladder. Growing up I was a chronic bedwetter and still had episodes throughout my adult life. Since my late 40's I have had day time problems as well as by the time I reached 50 I was back to nightly wetting. Soon after switching to nappies 24/7 I realised actually I quite like this and soon became DL. Now I thoroughly love my dependance on nappies and being incontinent. I don't know why I just do. 

I would never encourage anyone to try and become incontinent. That's a decision only you an make but for me it has been a good thing.

22 minutes ago, stevewet said:

I respect those who are incontinent and wish more than anything they were not and fully understand they will never understand why anyone would want to be this way. For me I never wanted to become incontinent . It just happened as I reached my late 40's. I've always had a weak bladder. Growing up I was a chronic bedwetter and still had episodes throughout my adult life. Since my late 40's I have had day time problems as well as by the time I reached 50 I was back to nightly wetting. Soon after switching to nappies 24/7 I realised actually I quite like this and soon became DL. Now I thoroughly love my dependance on nappies and being incontinent. I don't know why I just do. 

I would never encourage anyone to try and become incontinent. That's a decision only you an make but for me it has been a good thing.

I echo your thoughts. No doubt it’s a deep seeded need for some and it’s highly unlikely they would want to reverse it. I’m that way

• Like 1

As a long time stent user I know what it’s like to be incontinent. To fulfill my long cherished desire I have tried using them for the rest of my life, but I only managed to do it for about 7 months. And then it was over. It was no longer special having to wear diapers, having multiple leaks every week, having to hide the bulge, having to change when it wasn’t possible etc..

Don’t get me wrong, I still like being incontinent and I still use them about three days a week on average. But the magic simply disappears when I do it all the time. Not everybody is the same, I get that. So maybe there are people who really enjoy being incontinent all the time for the rest of their lifes.

But before blaming incontinent people for warning those who have incontinent desires I think it would be a good idea to really experience incontinence for at least a year.

I was absolutely convinced I wanted to be lifelong incontinent before I developed the stent that made it possible. Maybe I am not the only one who’s desire wasn’t as strong as he believed. Just like in S&M, it can be fun to be handcuffed for a few hours, maybe a day, but being in chains for the rest of your life is a whole different story. Just saying. ?

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, cathdiap said:

As a long time stent user I know what it’s like to be incontinent. To fulfill my long cherished desire I have tried using them for the rest of my life, but I only managed to do it for about 7 months. And then it was over. It was no longer special having to wear diapers, having multiple leaks every week, having to hide the bulge, having to change when it wasn’t possible etc..

Don’t get me wrong, I still like being incontinent and I still use them about three days a week on average. But the magic simply disappears when I do it all the time. Not everybody is the same, I get that. So maybe there are people who really enjoy being incontinent all the time for the rest of their lifes.

But before blaming incontinent people for warning those who have incontinent desires I think it would be a good idea to really experience incontinence for at least a year.

I was absolutely convinced I wanted to be lifelong incontinent before I developed the stent that made it possible. Maybe I am not the only one who’s desire wasn’t as strong as he believed. Just like in S&M, it can be fun to be handcuffed for a few hours, maybe a day, but being in chains for the rest of your life is a whole different story. Just saying. ?

One thing for sure you don't really know how anything is till you do it for an amount of time, I guess for you it took 7 months for you , if you had done something permanent and found out it may not have been reversible, its good that you tried it out first. 

Did you use the stent that is Pictured on this site? I don't know if there are more than one on here.. Can you let me know which one u used? and how often you had to remove it to clean it etc. Or was it in the whole time. Because I have wanted to do something that is maintenance free.

I notice something here, I did not see anyone listed above as "incontinent", which also includes me. But there is one thing here that nobody is addressing. the issue of choice, it makes a different when we can stop if we feel like it

8 minutes ago, Little Rubber Christine said:

I notice something here, I did not see anyone listed above as "incontinent", which also includes me. But there is one thing here that nobody is addressing. the issue of choice, it makes a different when we can stop if we feel like it

Thats true, his mind set would be different if had no chance of changing the full time wetting. That's something that would always be in the back of my mind if I was trying it out. But it would give you some reality on the wetting part. Its not like you can reverse the public wetting that happened. The embarrassment incident would be real. How would he explain it as something he did on purpose to co workers etc.

• Like 1

The few posts from incontinent people people who have incontinence have been more of a "be careful what you wish for" caution and pointing out the downsides of needing diapers 24/7 since sometimes people can be so gung-ho on achieving incontinence they don't stop to evaluate the pros and cons and make a fully informed decision.  (Some people do, and some people don't. I'm reiterating the use of the word *sometimes* )   I've posted on here before encouraging users to think it about before taking/ not taking the plunge so they can be sure they make the right decision for them.  Plus, knowing the potential pitfalls beforehand can help one be prepared in advance instead of being taken by surprise.  There's advantages and disadvantages to incontinence or just being diapered 24/7 and it's up to each individual to make that choice.   Discussing the potential downsides- and the upsides, both sides!- are important conversations because they give readers/ lurkers/ newbies different points of view, different thoughts and perspectives as they evaluate their own life choices and that gives them more food for thought, more resources to help them.  

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

Did you use the stent that is Pictured on this site? I don't know if there are more than one on here.. Can you let me know which one u used? and how often you had to remove it to clean it etc. Or was it in the whole time. Because I have wanted to do something that is maintenance free.

Let’s not hijack this topic. Please read my topic “my experience with stents”. ?

So far, we are 8 posts in and I have not seen one post from anyone with "Incontinent" is his or her profile

17 minutes ago, Little Rubber Christine said:

So far, we are 8 posts in and I have not seen one post from anyone with "Incontinent" is his or her profile

My profile states that I am incontinent. I have had little bladder control for over 7 years and wear nappies 24/7

36 minutes ago, Little Rubber Christine said:

That may be because you didn’t look

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

My profile states that I am incontinent. I have had little bladder control for over 7 years and wear nappies 24/7

I missed your post. You have to admit that you are very unusual and of mixed quality having become DL. That, and saying you would not encourage anyone to become incontinent suggests that you are making the best of a bad deal and would not do it by choice. Elsewise you would recommend it since it would make diapers a way of life, the ideal state of affairs for ai full-bore DL. I just think of all that you have to go through and I say "not me". Just think of not HAVING to go through all of that and doing it  only when you want

I'm periodically bowel incontinent and frankly I enjoy it.  It feels good to know I really "need" diapers, and they aren't just for playing pretend.  I'm working myself towards bladder incontinence, and have sought advice for such here in the forums in the past.  In fact, a major reason I joined this site was because it allows this kind of conversation, where ADISC doesn't.  I would never actively encourage anyone who wasn't already thinking about it to pursue IC, but I'm not going to discourage anyone who has decided they want it as a lifestyle and is seeking advice.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Little Rubber Christine said:

I missed your post. You have to admit that you are very unusual and of mixed quality having become DL. That, and saying you would not encourage anyone to become incontinent suggests that you are making the best of a bad deal and would not do it by choice. Elsewise you would recommend it since it would make diapers a way of life, the ideal state of affairs for ai full-bore DL. I just think of all that you have to go through and I say "not me". Just think of not HAVING to go through all of that and doing it  only when you want

The only reason I wouldn't encourage anyone to become incontinent is because I think it is wrong to do so. It has to be someone's own choice. I guess I have made the best of it but thoroughly enjoy being this way now and wouldn't want it any other way.

16 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Let’s not hijack this topic. Please read my topic “my experience with stents”. ?

Sorry , I didn't realize this topic was only for someone that's fully incontinent 

16 hours ago, Little Rubber Christine said:

Self induced incontinence certainly doesn’t happen overnight. For those who think they want it today and change their minds 2 months from now will probably be just fine. They tried & found that it was just a passing phase. Then there are those that try & find that yes this was a missing link in their life and work to become fully incontinent. It’s not so much for fun. Rather it’s to feel normal. Urinary or bowel it’s more for normal than any type of excitement. Many times it’s not any thrill to wear a diaper either. The diaper is just a tool. Therefore maybe you don’t understand it and shouldn’t write any kind of disclaimer. People sought this site to answer internal questions about it so they have some type of need long before they got here. So yes I encourage them to try if they want and I’ll always be happy to help if they so desire. Case in point, I know one person out here that has binged & purged for the better part of 20 years. That person is so conflicted about it that it affects everyday life. When that person binges life becomes less stressful and starts moving forward. Then something happens and the person stops. Soon after the person becomes conflicted again. It’s that deep seeded need to be incontinent that drives it. Personally I know what that need is and acted on it years ago and life is normal and good. I cannot change back anymore nor would I want to. There is no thrill in it for me at all. There are many just like me out there that are not open enough to discuss it but they are there. So let them come here without any disclaimers from those who may be against it. Let them try to determine if lifelong incontinence is for them without adding to any more stress to them.

• Like 2

I have worn diapers for years and the 2 negative things is the price and getting rid of used diapers, but if I were incontinent I would get free diapers, so then its only the trash, but if family knew, that wouldn't be an issue, so then there is no problems.
Still have full control when wearing and never been a bedwetter, so I don't know how that is, as that is the only place the diaper might leak, and become a problem 

• Like 2

The drama behind all this comes down to choice and identity, in my opinion. The many people who warn against becoming incontinent are those that, even if they now enjoy the experience, or sought it out from the go, realize all of the impacts that it can have on one’s life.

I’m one of the veterans on here, and even I subscribe to the try before you buy. Yes I get that the try doesn’t fully scratch that itch for loss of control, and diapers as a tool to live your life as incontinent but it does make sure logistically you can and want to live this way.

I’ve stated numerous times that this desire is more closely aligned with identity than kink. It’s the difference between enjoying cross dressing, and being transgender. Just like being trans and actually transitioning there are reasons that standards of care require 12 months of continuous real life experience before surgery. Part of it is to relieve dysphoria, but part of it is ensure that you can adjust and get through the transition with ample opportunity to change your mind.

While I would never force a disability on another, I would absorb support the exploration of trying to alleviate and understand a dysphoria of the body, no matter how society views it.

• Like 3

I am not incontinent and I never want to be.  That is just me.  If a person wants to be incontinent, fine!  That is their choice and I'm OK with that!  I do believe it's smart to think things out first and make sure it is what you want for the rest of your life, especially if you are age 18, 20, etc..  At that age hormones are raging and sometimes people may not think straight in the heat of the moment.  Once you are incontinent, it's very hard to go back.  I think it wise to first wear diapers 24/7 for several months straight, no exceptions at all and then you will know for sure if it's what you want for the rest of your life (which could be 60+ years in diapers with incontinence 24/7/365).  After all, you try your clothes on first to make sure they fit, you test drive cars before choosing the one you want to buy, and you taste food first to make sure you like it before buying a whole freezer full.  Some will totally embrace it and know for sure that incontinence is what they want for the rest of their life.  Others may find that the luster of wearing diapers and being incontinent all the time wears off after a while and it becomes more of a chore than enjoyable.  It happens.  Wearing 24/7 for several months also gives you a chance to wear in any situation.  Work, the beach or pool, playing sports, around family and friends, trips including perhaps sharing a hotel room with someone and having to change clothes or dress in public with people around like a locker room.  It will also give you experience in having to carry changing supplies with you wherever you go and finding places to change your diapers when away from home including family or friend's houses, restaurants, shopping malls, amusement parks or other attractions.  You can experience what it's like when you need to change when it's not a convenient time or place and (hopefully not) experience leaks or diaper failure when away from home.  Having to deal with it when it may be very inconvenient to do so, no facilities around to take care of the problem and embarrassing to friends and people who are with you.  You can also find out the costs of your diapers and supplies needed during that time and know that you can budget and afford to go 24/7.  It's a good way to get experience for many months to really make sure it's what you want and can manage for the rest of your life.  What I don't like is physical damage to your body to make yourself incontinent.  Doing suggestions over time to become incontinent naturally would be much safer in my opinion than doing or having something physically done for example to cut, remove or permanently injure your bladder sphincter or bowel so you become incontinent.  I just think purposely doing damage to your body to make yourself incontinent is the wrong way to go about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everyone responds to their incontinence differently, I try and make the best of it.

About 25 years ago my life was severely altered after I had an accident while in the military. I was in and out of the hospital for the next six months having various surgeries. It was also during this time that I noticed two things, I was drinking 4-5 gallons of water or ice tea a day and actually starting to develop some incontinence both day and night. I kept thinking how embarrassing it would be to pee myself in front of all the cute therapists in the hospital, but then my primary nurse says to me, “you could wear diapers for a while, why we do some tests.” Those words sent a hot flush of embarrassment right through me, along with an intense excitement. While my embarrassment was screaming no way, my excitement made me say OK.

After the doctors realized this was going to be a lifelong medical issue, the doctors and nurses suggested that I try condom catheters or catheters to control the incontinence and seemed surprised when I told them I wanted to stay in diapers as I feel they are easier to deal with. They then said as long as the diapers didn’t cause any irritations, it made sense to stay in them. But truth be told, I realized I was now actually happy that it was official that I needed to wear diapers. It was the first moment I felt there was a benefit in being disabled. Yea it does have inconvenient aspects, but I am so lucky to be turned on by diapers. Instead of feeling miserable over being incontinent, my disability was now forcing me to live my diaper fetish.

All of my family knows I need to wear diapers and fully support me. I have now fully embraced my need for diapers and often wear Dry 24/7 disposables or thick cloth diapers and nursery print plastic pants everywhere I go. Usually they are only covered by shorts and a T shirt or when I am feeling real adventurous short shorts so that my plastic pants peek out of the leg band, but that is another story!

• Like 1

If I'm understanding the topic as the OP posted it is: why is there an immediate push against acquired incontinence on these forums?  I held off responding because I didn't feel welcome responding as a non-incontinent person who wears diapers 24/7.   However I thought about it, and decided a response from somebody like me is definitely appropriate, so here it goes.

I've never understood the need for warning people about the negatives of full time diapers when they are considering going 24/7, which by definition means they have control.    What we are warning against is getting to the point where diapers are necessary and it is extremely difficult to regain enough control that you could be considered potty trained again.   However, that only happens after many months (or even years) in diapers.   

In most cases, the people who are requesting the information are just starting their journey.   They aren't going to do any of the long term damage by wearing diapers 24/7 for a few days, or even weeks.  By the time they get to the point where they are no longer are potty trained, they've already experienced all of the issues that we're talking about.  They could probably add some more.   In most cases the quest for 24/7 starts, but then the thrill ends in a few days and we give up.  I believe the only get through that hurdle is to get to the point where the diapers are as much functional as a thrill device, and only then do you begin on the process of losing control.

I've also noticed that the drawbacks are frequently overstated.   For example, I rarely need to change a diaper in a public place.   A good ABDL diaper can easily go 8 hours before needing to be changed.   I typically change into a fresh diaper before heading out, and I can still hop into a bathroom if my diaper needs a little more time.   I would need to try to flood a good ABDL diaper in under 5 hours, and how often are you out for more than 5 hours?    I can see an issue with poop, but I think it's even harder to get to the point where you're otherwise healthy, but unable to plan for BMs.       Unlike a wet diaper, which doesn't need to be changed promptly, a messy diaper does, but you can plan for those easier. 

In my case, I've had a desire to be in diapers for as long as I remember.    I toyed with the idea to be 24/7 for a long-time, but there were always hang ups.  I now live by myself, have enough financial security that the extra cost is not a large obstacle, and work at home.    So I can easily stay in the diaper I wear at night until it is saturated.   I typically change into a fresh diaper in the middle of the day, and then at some point I need to change that diaper.  Depending on the time, I can keep it off for few hours until I go to bed, or use another diaper.  I typically poop in the morning, and just lower my diaper and sit on the toilet. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1