LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20

Just a friendly update.  I'm still working on the next chapter, I really hope to release in by the end of the weekend.

And thanks again for the wonderful replies to the story. It's very relaxing to write this type of story ? 

• Like 2
On 12/13/2020 at 8:48 AM, BabyJilly_S said:

New to this story and wanted to say I think its terrific. I love your take of the universe, the addition of the levels and other tech tools to counter regression, the further insight of Amazon and portal little physiology. Really good, thanks a lot.

Thank you. I've wanted to put my own small intake into this dimension and look forward to delving deeper into the regression type of storytelling!

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, crono said:

Just a friendly update.  I'm still working on the next chapter, I really hope to release in by the end of the weekend.

And thanks again for the wonderful replies to the story. It's very relaxing to write this type of story ? 

Happy to hear this ! And very curious to see what gonna happen next ! I think someone needs some mommy time with Zoe eheheh

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Still going at it, even if it's taking a quite a while. I wanted this chapter to hopefully convey on the struggles of the mental regression that the main character is going through. Anyhow, happy new years and I hope that most of the dialogue is decent enough. Thanks again for your patience!

Chapter 16

“Wakey wakey you two! It's bath time...Oh my! Isn't this just precious!” Jade stated as she entered the nursery, only to witness her adopted daughter holding tightly onto Sean, as they slept soundly together.

Sean  was the first to move a little bit as Jade turned the lights on. He was not pleased with the sudden change in brightness in the room.

“Ugh...Mom, just give me a few more minutes, Jesus!” Sean was starting to wake up but in a very groggy mindset. It was for only a moment, but Sean believed that he back in his home with his original family. 

Sean then felt both of his hands touching something soft and warm which alerted him to slowly open his eyes. He knew that he was touching a body that wasn't his own. 

“Sorry Sean, I'm not your mommy, but I don't mind acting like one for a short time.” Jade chuckled to herself as she started to lower the crib railings.

“Huh...What the?!” Sean soon realized that the soft and warm thing that he was holding was none other than Rebecca's body. Seeing her face right next to his was enough to jolt himself fully awake. He tried to sit up but Rebecca's firm hold, kept him right beside her. Sean noticed that she was still very much, asleep.

The overwhelming smell of baby powder in the room caused Sean recollect on what occurred earlier on in the day, which helped the monetary confusion that he had.

“Oh...That's right...I'm in this dimension...” Sean said silently to himself as he was forced to stare at Rebecca's face while continuing to lay down on his side. Sean could feel her breathe touch his face after each time she exhaled. It was a far cry from what he normally dealt with when waking up.

Sean then noticed Rebecca licking her lips as she started to wake up herself. Her eyes began to twitch shortly after. Sean was slightly worried that she would immediately freak out after seeing his face so close to hers.

“Hehe, you have a funny expression, Sean.” Rebecca said as casually opened her eyes to stare at her male counterpart. Sean was relieved that she didn't react negatively to being so close to him. She acted as if this was just a common occurrence.  In fact, she looked rather pleased based on her expression. As she  kept her firm hold onto Sean's waist. Her eyesight would not deviate from his.

“I'm so relieved that you two have gotten along so well. If I had my camera, I would be taking pictures at this moment.” Jade said as she looked down at the two portal littles laying in the crib.

Sean started to blush as he realized that he and Rebecca were only wearing a pair of diapers and nothing else. He still kept himself composed, not wanting to bring any negative attention.

“Mommy, can't we have a few more minutes together!” Rebecca whined as she increased her grip onto Sean's body and placed her forehead onto his. Sean could feel his heart beating even faster than before. It didn't help that he was slightly aroused by Rebecca's appearance and confidence. Sean still wasn't sure if she saw him as something more than a simple playmate but he decided to remain quiet as he was in a very unusual predicament and didn't know how to properly respond.

“Sorry Rebecca, even with our special guest, I won't break routine. Bath time always comes after nap nap time, you know better!” Jade said as she went to inspect and pick the two of them up with her hands. Rebecca whined as she slowly released her hold on his body. Sean could easily see that Jade had no trouble holding him with her left hand. The difference in strength between amazonian and little was no joke.

“What time is it?” Sean glanced through a window and noticed that the sky looked rather dark, which made him believe that he slept even longer than he could have possibly imagined.

“It's going on seven. It's a really chilly night. Thankfully we are inside where it's all warm and cozy wozy.” Jade replied as she rubbed her nose with Sean's while carrying the two of them into her bathroom.  Sean kept his head down as he blushed several shades of red. Jade silently smiled after seeing Sean's embarrassed response.

“Not fair, I want rubsies too!” Rebecca said as she complained and pouted while in her mothers right arm.

“Don't worry, I saved one, especially for you!” Jade then rubbed her nose with her daughters.  Rebecca squealed in delight over the affection she was being given. Sean was noticeably perplexed by how such odd physical intimacy could be scene as normal. While he loved his family, it only got as far as a common hug or fist bump. He could never see himself rubbing his nose with his mother or sister. 

“I've already got the bathtub all set for you two. I even added foamy bubbles and water toys as well, so you can play for a bit before din-din.” Jade then lowered the two so they were standing on their feet in the bathroom.

“Wait, I've been asleep for over five hours?! Zoe should have already shown up by now!” Sean asked as he started to worry about his partner's well-being.

“It's all right. I received a call from her a couple hours ago. Your partner told me that she would be a little late when picking you up. Apparently she had some unexpected family business to attend too. She will be here within the next hour or two.” Jade then started the process of ripping the tapes from her daughters diaper. Rebecca kept her attention on Sean before she decided to speak up.

“Won't Sean be able to stay for din-din?” Rebecca looked disappointed as if she already knew the answer. Sean turned his attention away from Rebecca as she stood on her feet in her birthday suit.

“Most likely, he will not be able too. He's got his job to think about. But I'm confident that I can arrange another play-date between you two in the near future!” After removing Rebecca's diaper, Jade picked her up by the waist and gently placed the girl into the foamy warm bathwater.

“I would prefer that he stay over for the night.” Rebecca pouted as the warm water covered her body up to her neck.

Jade then focused her attention onto Sean whom seemed to be rather distracted with his thoughts. 

“I hope Zoe is alright. I'm sure it's nothing serious...But still.” Sean was unaware that Jade was already crouched onto her knees as she started to undo the tapes to his diaper.

“Looks like wittle Seanie may have had another accident based on how poofy his diapy has become.” Jade smiled as she removed the soiled diaper underneath him. Sean only started to pay attention as he could feel a sudden cold drift from his privates.

“What did you say!? I had another accident?” Sean was beside himself as he put his hands on his manhood. The smell of stale urine was more than enough proof that he wet himself during his nap.

Jade could see the look of disbelief on Sean's face and wanted to say something to help ease his burden. 

“Don't worry too about it. That's exactly what bath time is for! Though, you may require thicker diapers, given how much you unloaded on this one.” Jade then threw the very soiled diaper into a trash bin in the corner of the bathroom. Sean was still in dismay that he unknowingly wet himself for a second time in one day. It was a trend that was starting to worry him.

As Sean was about to say something, Jade picked him up by his waist an then lowered him into the bathtub, right next to Rebecca.

Sean let out a loud sigh, as the warm water found it's way from his toes, all the way to his neck. Jade was relieved that the water was doing it's job and helping Sean relax somewhat.

“I've got a few calls to make, so I'll leave you two alone for a while. So don't misbehave or your tushies will pay the price!” Jade said as she kissed Rebecca on the forehead and then did the same to Sean which caught him by surprise. 

“We will be good, mommy! Rebecca said as she waved her hands to her adopted amazonian parent. Jade soon exited the bathroom, leaving the two portal littles to fend for themselves.

Rebecca smirked to herself as she slowly lowered her head into the water, preparing to do something mischievous to her new friend.

“Why does this water feel so damn good? Does it have something to do with the bubbles?” Sean kept his eyes closed as he embraced the moment and decided to put any lingering issues on hold. It would do him no good at this moment to worry about things that were outside his control.

Sean then looked over the toys that were floating in the water.  Some of them caught his curiosity.

“I don't think I ever played with toys while having a bath when I was younger. I definitely know my sister did. She would take forever to finish up, it was so annoying.” Sean grabbed a rubber shark and began to wonder what her sister was doing at this very moment. Obviously she wasn't being bathed and diapered by a woman that was over ten feet tall. He was glad that she was not partaking in this type of lifestyle. 

“This bathtub is even bigger than the one at Trisha's...This is basically a small pool...Unbelievable, I really should...”Sean's train of thought was interrupted as Rebecca jumped out of the water, right in front of him. 

“Roar! I'm a mighty sharky! I'm going to eat you! ROAR!” Rebecca held her hands out in front of her chest, while her mouth was wide open and her teeth were in full view. 

Sean was caught off guard for a moment but his reaction wasn't what Rebecca expected as he looked rather calm and collective.

“Sharks don't go roar...That is something that Lions do.” Sean said  with a straight face.

“In that case I'm a Lion Sharky! And if you want to live, I demand that you play with me!” Rebecca grabbed a rubber duck that was floating in the water and then placed it onto Sean's head. 

“Can't we just chill?” Sean asked as he kept his eyesight away from Rebecca's body. Seeing her exposed breasts were not helping him relax in any sort of way. He then took off the rubber duck from his head and placed it back into the bath water with the other floating toys.

“Never! And If you refuse, I'll bear hug you and nom on your ear until you agree!” Rebecca stated in a playful tone before slowly swimming closer to Sean. 

“OKAY OKAY! You win! I'll play your game!” Sean only decided to comply since he wasn't entirely comfortable with having Rebecca holding him while he was butt naked, even in the bathtub. 

“YAY! I'm the winner! Rebecca kept jumping up and down, happy that she got her way. Sean couldn't believe that someone so mature looking would be acting so juvenile. He had to keep reminding himself that he was in the world of the amazonians. He couldn't simply just walk back to his house.

“Let's play monster pirates! I'll be the pirates and you will be the monsters of the sea. How does that sound?” Rebecca asked as she gathered all the bath toys around her. 

“I guess so.” Sean didn't look all that interested but he thought it was better than nothing.

“If that doesn't seem fun enough, I could always let you play with my boobies!” Rebecca smirked as she squeezed her breasts together.

Sean immediately submerged his head underwater after hearing her suggestion. A few seconds later, his face went above the water, only to see Rebecca playfully laughing to herself.

“That's not funny! I thought you were going to stop teasing me. Sean felt ashamed for awkward he was behaving. Rebecca apparently had no shame She seemed to have fully embraced her childish nature. Sean started to wonder if he was unknowingly growing accustomed to this way of living as the days went by. 

“Sorry about that. I just couldn't help it, given your funny reactions.” Rebecca stated as she patted Sean on his head. Sean didn't know if he could look at Rebecca as nothing more than a adult. Her mature body was obviously a distraction for him though he did a decent job of not showing it.

Rebeeca then handed Sean some of the monster looking bath toys while she kept the human ones for herself. For the next minute, Sean watched silently as Rebecca played with her pirate toys. She kept making noises with her mouth as she was creating a story with her imagination. He was actually impressed by was he was seeing. In a way, he felt envious of the fun she was having.

“I guess...I'll join in...” Sean blushed as Rebecca looked over and smiled back at his response. Secretly, Sean always enjoyed using his imagination when it came to playing with toys.  He stopped doing so as he reached high school, feeling that this type of hobby was beneath him.

“The pirates and monsters have been enemies for over a century and the final battle is about to take place! The Kraken is the king of the monsters and you control it's fate, along with it's underlings! You can take a few minutes to prepare your soldiers and then we can narrate the story together as we fight it out, with our toys!”  Rebecca said as she pointed out to the large squid toy that was near him. Sean grabbed the rubber toy and decided to get emotionally invested and try to make the most of it.

“Okay minions. We have a fought long and hard, but now is the promised moment. Where we can finally destroy the nasty invading pirates once and for all. I trust that you will all fight for my sake. I am the king of all monsters, the mighty Kraken! Do you understand!?” Sean splashed some water on the other toy monsters as he held the Kraken with his left hand. Rebecca couldn't help but smile as she watched as Sean was finally immersing himself. But she knew that losing was not a option, even if it was all for fun.

The two portal littles continued to play together for the next fifteen minutes as they created a imaginary war between the pirates and the sea monsters. Sean used his mouth to make some special effect like sounds as he attacked some of the pirates that were not in Rebecca's hand.  He was making good use of the vast space within the bathtub Sean started to think back, when he was playing with Abby in her crib and how much fun he was having. It was obviously overshadowed since the next day he woke up came to the realization that he wet himself for the first time in years. Since then, it's been a ongoing struggle to stay dry.

Sean splashed some water on his face as he wanted to keep his entire attention on the pretend war in front of him.

“HAHA, You are finished Kraken. All of your underlings have been destroyed! You are the only one left!” Rebecca was using a deep tone in her voice as she held the captain of the pirates in her right hand.

“Not yet! I'm the king of the sea! I shall use my trump card and finish you despicable pirates, once and for all!” Sean then lifted the Kraken toy out of the water and up into the air.

“What is this? A flying sea monster!?” Rebecca held the pirate captain close to her her chest, while all the soldiers were floating in the water.

“Behold, the most powerful attack in the seven sea's! The Ultima!” Sean then used his right hand and threw a large wave of water at Rebecca's face, which caused her to release the pirate captain from her hands. She winced as her eyes were blinded for a moment by the sudden splash of water.

“See that! The Kraken reigns supreme! Hahaha!” Sean stood up on his feet as he claimed complete victory. Rebecca just looked quietly at Sean after wiping the water away from her eyes.

“What's wrong? Completely dismayed at the hands of absolute defeat?” Sean said with a satisfied look on his face as he looked down at Rebecca. He quickly noticed that the water level had gone down a bit as Rebecca was now sitting om the tin with the water to only to her belly button.

“Your pretty smooth down there, hehe.” Rebecca said as she pointed directly at Sean's privates. It was at that moment that he realized that the bath water was no longer covering the majority of his body.

“Oh shit!” Sean quickly sat down on his butt to cover his manhood.

“Hehe...That's so hilarious. Your pee pee got bigger as well.” Rebecca continued to giggle to herself while Sean sat their in utter silence. Ashamed over what had transpired.

“What the hell happened to the water level?!  Did I accidentally remove the drain stopper?.” Sean wanted to change the subject, hoping that Rebecca would not continue to make a big deal out of seeing his privates.

“Sorry. I was kind of surprised that you are actually clean shaven. I kind of expected you to still have some pubic hair down their since you haven't been in our dimension for that long. But it's all right, you look far cuter without it, hehe.” Rebecca joked as she turned her attention to the bathtub drain stopper. 

“I originally had hair down their. Then some amazonian woman I interviewed, used some wipes on my privates which ended up removing all of it. It was so damn disrespectful!” Sean said as he kept his attention on the water. 

“Hmm. Looks like the drain stopper is letting some water through. I'm going to have to tell mommy to get a new one. Oh well, we can always add more water in the mean time!” Rebecca then turned the bathtub faucet to let more water in, so the tub could fill back up to it's original level.

Sean turned his head away as Rebecca stood on her feet to turn the faucet .She looked perfectly natural as if nothing was amiss. Sean wondered how she would fair if she were able to go back to her original dimension. Could she revert back to her old adult life? 

“I wonder what will happen to me if I manage to survive this job for the six months I originally signed on for? Will I still be the same person? Will my bladder go back to normal?...I just don't know.” Sean kept asking himself a bunch of questions that he had no answer to. He also had to keep in mind that Alexa had plans of her own to keep him permanently in this dimension which was the last thing he wanted to think about.

“It's pretty incredible. Almost everything made in this world, caters specifically to the amazonians. At one point, both little and amazonian used to live as equals but that was several decades ago.. Things have certainly change, don't you think so, Sean?” Rebecca asked as she walked towards him while the water continued to rise.

“It's hard to believe that used to be the case. I really hope that...” Sean immediately stopped speaking as he turned his attention back to Rebecca, believing that she was sitting down, but instead she was standing right in front of him with her privates only a few inches from his face. Sean's face turned bright red, as he immediately plunged his head into the water.  Rebecca giggled to herself. She knew very well what his reaction would be but decided go through with it.

“He's so unbelievably shy for his age. This is so much fun!”

A few seconds later, Sean pulled his head out of the water as Rebecca turned off the faucet to the bathtub after the water level reached her neck. Rebecca could easily see that Sean was not pleased with her little stunt.

“What the hell, Rebecca! Have you no shame?!” Sean was quite upset with the way she was playing with his emotions. He didn't even care that the water was now covering the majority of his body. Rebecca realized that she had taken things a bit too far. She knew that enough was enough.

“I'm so sorry! I just wanted to get a final funny reaction out of you. It's so amusing watching the way you blush. I probably would be the same way if I wasn't fully assimilated with this lifestyle.” Rebecca wiped a tear from her eye after her giggling stopped.

“You mean...That you find none of this...Kinda...Mature?” Sean was hesitant in the way he was talking, but he wanted to know where her current mindset was actually at. After all, he was sharing a bathtub with another adult, even though the amazonians would say otherwise.

“I think the correct term would be erotic. And don't worry if you are slightly turned on. I kinda figured you would be and that's why I decided to tease you in the first place. I don't have any ulterior motives, I'm simply having some innocent fun. When you live your life as a baby on a constant basis for the past couple years...It changes your overall perception on everything. I cannot say if it's for the best or for the worst.” Sean could hear a hint of regret in her voice. He knew that Rebecca was thankful to be self-aware with her mentality but could tell that a small part of her, missed living as a adult and being able to take advantage of the perks that come with it. 

“I'm honestly surprised that Jade is allowing us to bathe ourselves. I assumed that she would be all over us. She seems much different from the majority of the other amazonians.” Sean wanted to change the subject and discuss more about Jade herself and why she was so unlike her older sister.

“Don't worry, she will eventually get to that. She's just allowing us to have some play time together!” Rebecca then scooped up some water with both her hands and then poured it over Sean's head. She then started messing with his wet hair.

“I can't let Rebecca have her way with me, I'll just...” Sean was about to do the same thing until his eyes caught another glance at her breasts which caused him to freeze in place. Rebecca noticed and wanted to make sure that Sean was well aware of that very fact.

“I see that my boobies are the perfect weapon against you. Seanie is a pervy!” Rebecca stuck her tongue out at him. Rebecca wanted to stop the teasing but felt like getting one last shot in.

“I can't help it! It's already awkward enough that I'm forced to take a bath...With another girl...” Sean wished he could be more forthcoming and keep up a good impression but unfortunately, he was not able to at the moment. 

“If you manage to stay in this dimension for as long as I have, you will eventually get used to it. I can't remember the last time I actually bathed myself. It actually sounds kinda scary now that I think about it.” 

“I don't think I'll ever get used to this, nor do I want too. I'm a adult after all.” Sean watched as Rebecca placed both her arms around his neck. His mind was quickly racing with different thoughts and what  what she was trying to do.. 

“Oh! Is that a fact?.” Rebecca loved Sean's distraught expression as she kept her eye complete focus on his eyes.

“Of course!... And so are you!” Sean retorted as he managed to slip out of Rebecca's hold. 

“That's were you are wrong. In this world, I'm nothing more than a infant. I'm actually proud to be mommy's baby. And there is really nothing wrong with that.” Sean felt perturbed that Rebecca only saw herself as a baby. Did she honestly believe that or was it the work of the amazonian regression system. He needed to investigate but Sean wasn't entirely sure that his current conversation with Rebecca was going to bring a concrete answer to that.

Rebecca could see that Sean did not completely agree with her answer. She knew very well, that the regression system played a major part in her decision making, but she was content with her feelings even if they were permanently altered because of being breast fed. Right now, she was solely focused on making sure that her friendship with Sean stayed on a positive note.

“How about we play another game. Let's ease the silly tension and just enjoy our time together.” Rebecca said as she flicked Sean on the nose.

“Oww!  Babies shouldn't be able to do that.” Sean said sarcastically as he grabbed his nose with his hand.

“Hehe, that is true...I know! Let's see who can hold their breathe under water for the longest! The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. How's that sound?” Rebecca asked as she placed her hands on Sean's shoulders. 

“I get the feeling that I'm walking right into a trap.” Sean started to create some distance between himself and Rebecca.

“Of course you are. After all, I'm pretty confident on my ability to hold my breathe. What about you? Are you really going to back out after hearing my challenge? What are you....A BABY!? Rebecca asked as she continued to goad Sean on.

Sean knew that he was being played but after hearing Rebecca call him a baby, it started to irk him in a wrong way, given with all that has happened to him to this point. He wanted to prove that he could be something more than a passive person.

“Fine...I'll accept your dumb challenge” Much to Rebecca's surprise, Sean changed his expression into a grin as he cracked his fingers together. 

“Don't underestimate me! When it comes to holding my breathe, I was the top person in my high school gym class. You will regret it!” Sean said with a defiant tone. 

“Interesting. First time I've seen such confidence in you. I'm looking forward to turning that smug look back into the timid shy toddler that you really are!” Rebecca pounded her fists together as the two portal littles prepared to submerge, underwater.

“On the count of three, we will start!” Rebecca said as she counted down with her fingers. Sean knew that he needed this win. He had been lacking in confidence since he first started having accidents a few days ago. 

As the countdown ended, the two portal littles took a deep breathe before going underwater. Sean was slightly surprised that he could clearly see Rebecca while they were both submerged. Rebecca looked back but seemed to be struggling a bit while holding her breathe.

“What the heck! Sean is actually good at this!” Rebecca stated in her mind after a minute had passed. She kept her attention on his face, hoping to see a sudden change of expression but instead, Sean looked rather reassured with himself.

“Not good. At this rate!” Rebecca was expecting a easy victory but soon realized the folly of her own plan. She knew that something had to be done in order to win. since the conventional method was out of the equation. After placing both her hands onto her mouth, she grinned, as a idea came to her mind. A sure fire way, to secure victory.

Sean watched as Rebecca started to move slowly closer to him while they were both still underwater. At first, he assumed that she was going to resign but before he could realize her true intentions, Rebecca pulled Sean in for a firm hug as she wrapped both her arms and legs around his body. Sean could clearly see the smug look on Rebecca's face as they were staring right at each other. She knew that victory was assured after seeing Sean's eyes widen.

“HOLY CRAP!” Sean could feel his privates rubbing on Rebecca's body as she continued to hold him with her hands wrapped around his back. After a few more seconds, he immediately exhaled. Thankfully he was able to get to the surface before he could breathe in any of the water.  Rebecca then released her firm embrace on him and went up for some well-needed fresh air, herself.

“YAY! Looks like I'm the winner!” Rebecca stated after wiping her eyes for a moment.

“What..The fuck!... Rebecca! That was cheating!” Sean stated in obvious frustration.

“That was me, snatching victory from the jaws of defeat, hehe.” Rebecca stated as she helped Sean in wiping the water of of his face.

“You planned this from the very beginning!” Sean could see that his words had no real meaning as Rebecca continued to look at him with a very smug expression.

“I actually had to improvise at the last second. I wasn't expecting you to be that good at holding your breathe. Also we never made any stipulations on the contest. So in other words. I win, fair and square...Which means that you will have to do something for me, since I'm the winner.” Rebecca continued to giggle to herself, happy with her back handed tactic.

“Whatever. That was dirty and you know it!” Sean hated at how easily embarrassed he could get. It just showed his lack of composure when it came to physical intimacy. And unlike him, Rebecca was more accustomed to it due to the lifestyle that was forced upon her.

“I'm glad that you are accepting the results. And don't worry, my request will be simple and quick. So don't move!” Rebecca slowly motioned herself to where Sean was standing in the water. He remained motionless as he tried to mentally prepare himself  for whatever she was planning.

“She better not try to tease me again.” Sean stated in his thoughts, as Rebecca gave him a warm smile. Sean had no way of predicting of what she was thinking, in that warped mind of hers. But before he could properly react, Rebecca moved in and gave him a firm kiss on his left cheek. 

“WHA!...WHA!!...What was that all about!? Sean was confused as to why she would suddenly kiss him. His mind was fluttering with questions as he stared back at her without even blinking.

“It's nothing special. I just wanted to show you my appreciation for visiting and playing with me. I haven't had this much fun in a while. This play-date has been truly a blessing. I would really love to do this more often but I know...” Sean noticed that Rebecca seemed slightly distracted. Somehow she looked both happy and sad at the same time. Before he could respond, Jade walked back into the bathroom but could see that she wasn't alone. Zoe walked in right after her, which only made him feel more anxious.

“Looky looky Sean, your loving partner has finally arrived to pick you up!  I'm kinda sad that you will have to leave us, but I'm sure we can schedule another play-date  with my baby girl.  I bet you would like that, wouldn't you, Rebecca?” Jade then placed her hand on her adopted daughter's hair and started to mess with it.

“I would love too, mommy!” Rebecca said with hopeful look in her eyes.

“So how have you been Sean?  Jade filled me on all the details. I hope you have had a good time while I dealing with some fun family filled drama.” Zoe smiled as she knelt down to get a better look at him in the bathtub.

“Zoe!...I have...Been...Good.” Sean stuttered with his words as he lowered his entire body in the water. He felt so exposed now that his closes friend and partner had finally showed up. The timing couldn't have been worse.

“Oh!? So this is Zoe...I see. So is she your work partner or your your mommy, I forgot.” Rebecca already knew the answer, but couldn't help herself as she decided to tease him, one last time. Sean could only whimper silently, while Jade chuckled to herself as she went to grab a dry towel for the boy.

“All right, let's get you out of there and properly changed. It's really cold outside tonight. So it's important to stay as warm as possible.” Zoe used both her hands and helped Sean out of the bathtub by holding him via his armpits. 

“Please...Kill me now!” Sean stated in his mind as Zoe held him while water continued to drip down his naked body into the bathtub. Jade noticed that Zoe's expression seemed more tender and loving as she kept her complete attention on him. Jade then wrapped a towel around Sean's body and then handed Zoe another towel for his hair.

“Words cannot even begin to describe on how much I've missed you!” Zoe started to dry Sean's hair with the spare towel while holding him near her chest.

“The nursery is down the hall to your right. You can't miss it.” Jade stated as she focused her attention on washing Rebecca's hair.

“Much obliged!” Zoe then carried her partner into the Rebecca's nursery. While Sean was relieved that Zoe was alright, he felt like he was owed a proper answer for how late she was.

“Where have you been? It's all ready night, outside!” Sean asked after most of his hair was dried off.

“I apologize. I had some family errands that needed to be taken care of. It didn't help that I got into a argument with my folks about my job. I would rather not get into the gritty details, for right now. I hope you understand.” Zoe stated as she placed Sean onto the changing table and then removed the towel that was covering his body. 

“I understand, sometimes parents can be a pain in the ass, hehe.” Sean stated as his legs were being lifted into the air. 

“They really are, especially when they expect you to behave in a specific manner. I also was running late because of the gift that I wanted to buy you.” Sean was wondering as to what exactly Zoe had bought for him. He didn't even care to notice the baby powder that was being applied to his privates.

“You didn't have to go through all that trouble for just me.” Sean felt guilty that he didn't have a gift to give her.

It's what I wanted to do. You have given so much to me and I wanted to return the favor.” Sean was curious as to what she had meant by that. He couldn't remember giving Zoe anything during their time together. Sean could feel the soft padding of a fresh new diaper being placed underneath his butt. 

“Maybe I did get Zoe something. I could be just going senile with my memory. Who knows...”Sean watched as the tapes to the diaper were attached and secured on him. Sean didn't even question as to why he was being put into another diaper. His thoughts were solely on Zoe's mysterious gift.

“I had planned to make us some chili when we get back home. Does that sound like a tasty idea for you, Sean?” Zoe asked as she started to search her purse. Sean sat back on his padded butt, the crinkling of his new diaper was very evident.

“That sounds like a good idea. I  already had spaghetti earlier today, so I most likely won't have too much too eat, tonight.” Sean watch as Zoe pulled out a baby blue fur blanket and started to wrap Sean's body around it. 

“Jade told me when I arrived, I had a lengthy good conversation with her. I'm so proud of you behaving like a good boy. I'm going to smother you with so much love when we get back!” Zoe then kissed Sean on the nose. Sean lowered his head as he began to blush slightly.

“Something isn't right...But what could it...Oh wow! This feels really warm and smooth!” Sean thought something was off about his conversation with Zoe but he couldn't place it. Unfortunately he quickly got distracted by the material of the blanket that was wrapped around his body.

“I thought you would like it. It's a fabric material that isn't available anywhere in your dimension and I was hoping that you would agree with it. It's perfect for cold temperatures. If you want, we could go shopping for some clothes for you when we both get the same day off of work!” Zoe gently helped Sean off the changing table as she cradled him in her arms. 

Sean couldn't help himself as he curled up into a ball, he felt so warm and secure while in Zoe's arms. He felt like his body was on auto-pilot.

“One more thing...And you don't have to say yes to this unless you want too...I'm not on speaking terms with my folks and was wondering if I could spend a couple more nights at your place. If that doesn't work, it's fine, I could always stay at a friends house if need be.” Zoe asked as she prepared to exit the nursery. 

“I don't see a issue...Speaking of which, do you have a idea of what my work schedule is like? I would like to know ahead of time when I get a day off.” Sean asked as Zoe held his head on her chest. 

“Understandable.  Fortunately, you will have a day off tomorrow, so you can sleep in all you like. Unfortunately for me, Diamond Tours still requires my services, so I'll have to be up early tomorrow morning.” 

Before the two of them could exit, Jade walked into the nursery and confronted the two.

“Oh my goodness. Aren't you so adorable with that fluffy blanket. Just like a newborn baby!” Jade pinched Sean on the cheek, before walking over to one of the drawers near Rebecca's crib. 

“I'm not a baby...” Sean said silently to himself as he rubbed his cheek. Zoe slightly patted his butt which alerted Sean to the fact that he was in another diaper.

“Why!?...Why am I in another diaper?” Sean started to question himself and realize at how casual he was acting when Zoe put him into a new diaper.

Before you go, I've got a couple souvenirs for our special wittle guest.” Sean watched as Jade walked over to him with something in her left hand and she was holding a plastic package in her right arm.

“Now Sean, can you say AWE! For me?” Jade asked in a childish tone of voice. Sean sighed and did as he was told. He was soon rewarded with same pacifier that he was using earlier today. Zoe looked noticeably concerned as Sean started to suck on the soother contently.

“Don't worry, these type of pacifier's don't have any regression effects on them. They were specially made for my daughter. Not many people know this, but I prefer to keep my wittle Rebecca in a normal state of mind! Please don't tell anyone!” Jade asked with a wink.

“That is very noble of you. Perhaps one day when I acquire a little of my own, I think I'll do the same thing.” Zoe responded as she patted Sean on his head.

“That day just might be sooner than you think.” Zoe blushed but kept her composure as she could understand as to what Jade was leaning at. Sean wasn't paying attention as he was more focused on the item in his mouth.

“Why am I sucking on another pacifier? I'm not a freaking baby, I'm going to take this out when we get  back to the car.” Sean wrapped his arms around Zoe's right arm as he felt annoyed by Jade's babyish gesture.

Zoe could see the frustration in Sean's eyes but it still didn't stop him from sucking on the pacifier. She  assumed that he would remove it after they left Jade's household.

“This is only temporary. I'm only wearing these stupid diapers because there is nothing else to wear at the moment.” Sean stated in his mind as he tried to convince himself that this would be the last time that he would find himself in a diaper. He had every intention of removing it when he got back to his apartment.

“Oh! And I want to give you one more thing before you go.” Jade said as she handed Zoe a small plastic package.

“And these are?” Zoe asked as she reviewed the item in her hand.

“They are care bears, night time diapers.  They are the thickest type of disposable undergarments for little's and also hold the greatest amount of protection. Sean is quite the super soaker, so these will benefit him immensely when he is sleeping.” 

“What the hell!? I don't need any more freaking diapers! This is so stupid, Zoe will understand that I have no need for them.” Sean continued to suck on the pacifier silently, while he watched on, silently. He expected Zoe to refuse the package but instead she accepted the gift with a kind gesture. 

“Once again, thank you for being a good host for my partner. I'm sure that he would love to come back and spend more time with your daughter. What do you think Sean?” Zoe asked as she turned her attention to the boy in her arms. Sean found it difficult to speak due to the pacifier, so he simply  nodded in the slightest manner.

“Why am I not talking? Oh...It's the pacifier” Sean sighed as he continued to use the soother for it's intended purpose.

“Next time you come over, I'll let you spend the night with my baby girl. I'm sure she would be overjoyed by the idea. We can have a movie night with popcorn and butter!”  Sean smiled at the idea as Jade escorted the two of them to the front door.

As soon as the front door opened, Sean felt the crushing cold wind brushing against his face. It was a far cry from the warm cozy environment of being inside the house. 

“Jesus! Zoe wasn't kidding about the weather. My face feels like a ice cube! But the rest of my body feels really warm. This fur blanket is really doing it's job.” Sean was amazed that by the blanket's ability to keep him from getting cold, despite the fact that he was only wearing a diaper underneath it.

“I've got your work clothes in my purse. When we get back, I'll let you get changed into something more appropriate, if you want.” Zoe stated as she opened her passenger door and placed Sean into his booster seat and then buckled him in. Sean tried to respond with some words but instead the sucking noises from his pacifier took it's place.

“The heck is wrong with me. I keep forgetting that I have this stupid thing in my mouth. I guess I'll wait until we are on the road before talking with Zoe.” Sean said to himself as he watched her start the car and head to the nearest highway ramp.

“It really looked like you two have bonded quite well. I bet it helped since you both can relate to your similar job experience with Diamond Tours.” Jade stated as she finishing drying both Rebecca's hair and body.

“It really did... Sean has actually surpassed my original expectations. He is really easy to get along with and I really enjoyed playing and especially teasing him. I would love to do so again in the near future.” Rebecca replied as Jade carried her back to the nursery so she could be changed into her nighttime diaper.

“Despite some ill potty talk, I believe that Sean's behavior was very appropriate. I'll make sure that you two get to spend more time together in the near future. My only wish is to see you as happy as possible.” Jade stated as she slid a new disposable undergarment, underneath her butt and quickly secured the tapes to Rebecca's diaper. 

“Do you think that Sean will want to stay in this dimension, forever mommy?” Rebecca asked as a light purple nightgown was placed over her head.

“That's really hard to say. No one can predict the future. But I honestly don't expect Sean to be leaving this dimension any time soon, based on what I've seen from him and his work partner. But it's not our place to decide that. I hope you  understand, snookums” Jade asked as she rubbed her nose with hers. 

“I do...I just want him to be happy and not get regressed against his will. There are too many little's that are not allowed to think for themselves, I feel sorry for them.” Rebbeca was then escorted into the living room as Jade took a seat on her rocking chair and placed Rebecca on her lap.

“One step at a time. I'm sure a day will come when littles such as yourself will be given more leniency..Until then, I'll continue to do my best to provide you with everything.” Jade then turned the television on as she held Rebecca firmly in her arms. While Jade did hope that Sean would find a happy result in this world, she still cared more about Rebecca's well-being than anyone else. And she planned to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Rebecca placed her thumb into her mouth as she closed her eyes and snuggled in Jade's lap. 

“If that Zoe woman doesn't adopt Sean, I'm going to tell mommy to adopt him as soon as possible. I'm tired of seeing little's having their minds regressed against their will.” Rebecca thought back to her time at Diamond Tours and how a majority of portal littles that visited, were eventually adopted against their wishes and forced to succumb to mental infancy. She didn't want Sean to suffer that fate. She wanted someone that she could both talk and play with.

Sean started to feel his eyelids get heavier as the seconds went by. The texture and warmth from the blanket seemed to be having a effect as he started to doze off. Zoe noticed that Sean had not spoken a word since entering her vehicle. It didn't help that he was still unknowingly sucking on the pacifier that was given to him by Jade.  Zoe thought about bringing up the subject, but decided to hold off, since Sean looked so adorable. Plus she assumed that he was being comforted by it. 

“I really wish my parents were not so controlling. They always demand to know about every little detail, regarding my job. They even still wish to meet my partner. If they knew that Sean was actually a little and not a amazonian...That would not end well for the two of us. I also have to deal with Alexa and her disgusting schemes. No matter what, I cannot let that psychopath have her way with him...I know what I have to do...But I'm not sure if Sean is ready to hear my suggestion...Hell, even I'm not sure myself.” Zoe had spent most of her day at work, reviewing different apartments in other cities. She thought about quitting her job and starting a new one that was far away from Diamond Tours and finally living for herself. But she would only commit if she could adopt Sean for herself. 

“Before I could even suggest adoption...I need to admit to Sean, that I was the one that was responsible for his bladder issues. I didn't think I would turn out this bad with the pills that Alexa gave me...I'm the worst.” 

After arriving back at Sean's apartment, Zoe noticed that he was already asleep in his booster seat. She took a moment to look over his slumbering state and admire at how peaceful he looked while sucking on his pacifier.

“No doubt about it, if any of my friends had their way, they would waste no time in trying to adopt Sean. Not only is he a portal little, but he's so well-mannered and cute. I really should count my blessings that I've been able to spend so much time with him. I took this job in hopes that I could prove to myself. That I could keep my maternal instincts in check. That turned out to be a complete utter failure...But in return, I feel like that I have acquired a  new purpose in life. I'm just worried for Sean's sake. I know he wants to go back to his dimension and I will do my best to help him with that...But, do I really want that?” Zoe carefully carried the sleeping boy up to his front door. She couldn't stop staring  at him. He was like a sleeping angel.

After using Sean's keys to unlock the door, she opened it and walked inside. She used her left arm to hold onto Sean while holding the small package of diapers with her right hand. 

“I think I'll let Sean continue to sleep while I make the chili for the two of us.” Zoe placed Sean slowly on his couch and then put the package of diapers right near him. 

Zoe walked into Sean's kitchen and opned the cupboards. She knew that Diamond Tours made certain to keep both his pantries and fridge, well stocked before he first came here.

“What should he had to drink with the chili? Hmm...”Zoe opened her purse and pulled out a baby bottle that she carried as a spare for her sisters adopted little. 

“I've already bottle-fed him before...I hope he doesn't mind drinking out of this again.” Zoe opened the fridge as she grabbed a container of chocolate milk and began the process of filling the bottle up with it.

Around a half hour later, Sean started to wake up as he could smell something cooking in the air. 

“What's that smell? Sean stated as he rubbed his eyes. He quickly realized that he was still sucking on the very same pacifier that was given to him by Jade. He immediately pulled it out, feeling slightly annoyed  that he had fallen asleep with it in his mouth. 

“I'm not a baby!” Sean pouted as he crossed his arms together. He kept trying to convince himself that he only used the pacifier to stay in the good graces of Jade's company and that was no longer needed since he was back in his apartment.

“Sean! I see you are finally up. Just in time. I've got the chili ready. I'll bring you a small bowl of it in just a moment..” Zoe stated as she appeared from entrance to the kitchen.

“Ugh...Thanks....Zoe” Sean blushed slightly as Zoe walked back into the kitchen to get him his meal. She was only in her bra and panties, which caught Sean off guard.

“She was only wearing that when she first put me into a diaper. That was such a weird moment.” Sean nervously giggled to himself as he removed the blanket that was covering his body, only to realize that he was wearing yet another diaper. 

“I really should get changed....I'm not a damn baby!” Sean felt frustrated as he pressed his hand on the front of the diaper and could feel the soft padding touching his privates. Thankfully it felt dry which only convinced him that they were only a temporary thing. Sean quickly removed his hand from the diaper as Zoe walked back into the living room with a bowl of chili in hand.

“Here you go, I hope you like it!” Zoe said as she handed Sean his dinner.

“Ugh...Thanks.” Sean wanted to get back to wearing his boxers as soon as possible but decided to wait after he finished his meal. Zoe walked back into the kitchen to get herself a bowl of chili as well.

“I can at least count on the amazonian food to taste good!” After Sean took his first bite of the chili, he could feel the tingling spices overwhelm his tongue and senses. It was delicious but the chili turned out to be far more spicier than he expected.

“I'm gonna need some milk if I want to take another bite!” Sean placed the bowl of chili right beside him as he hopped off the couch and started to walk in the direction of the kitchen. The crinkling noises from the diaper made Sean wince a little. 

“Their is nothing redeeming about wearing a freaking diaper!” Sean started to lose his balance and quickly fell forward onto his knees.  He still had trouble with adapting to the thickness of the undergarment.

“This is ridiculous!” Sean noticed that the diaper that he was wearing had several cartoon butterflies on the rear end area which only added to his ever growing embarrassment. As he helped himself back onto his feet, he quickly lost balance again and then fell right onto his butt. A loud crinkling noise could be heard after he fell backwards. Sean bit his lip as his frustration was starting to hit a breaking point.

Zoe walked back in the living room after hearing some commotion and wanted to see what was going on. She gasped in shock as she noticed that Sean was sitting on his butt in the middle of the living room. Sean watched as she rushed over and quickly picked him up with her two hands. She looked noticeably worried, which was oddly comforting to him.

“Are you all right Sean? Your not hurt are you? If you have any boo boo's anywhere?  Please tell me and I'll take care of them for you!” Zoe stated as she patted Sean on both the back of his head and his padded butt.

Sean thought he would be feeling ashamed of himself, but instead their was deep sense of relief. He knew it was unusual but decided to just play it off.

“I'm okay Zoe, I just made a stupid mistake and tripped over myself due to this freaking diaper. As you can see,  nothing is broken, so I'm all good here!” Despite explaining himself in detail, Zoe didn't look one bit convinced. Her distraught expression had not changed which confused him.

“Are you sure? I could take you to the hospital if need be.” Sean sighed as he stared at Zoe's face, he knew that her maternal instincts were taking over her practical reasoning. He just needed to play cool and hope she would regain her composure.

“Trust me, it's not that serious. I was just trying to get something to drink. I wasn't ready for something that spicy.” Sean could see that Zoe was genuinely worried as tears started to form near her eyes.. He would have found it kinda funny but he wanted her to look at him as a equal adult. It certainly didn't help that he was wearing a diaper.

“Is that so?I'm so sorry for making it too spicy. I'll get you something else.” Zoe carried Sean back onto the couch and took the bowl of chili away from him as she started to head back into the kitchen.

“You don't have to do that! The chili is still pretty good.” Sean words didn't seem to reach Zoe's ears as she exited the living room.

“Perhaps I should get the hell out of this diaper first. That would probably knock Zoe back to her senses.” Sean hopped off the couch again and started to walk towards the hallway to his bedroom but he was taking his time with it, due to the diaper and not wanting to trip over himself, yet again.

“SEAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?”Zoe rushed over and picked up the confused boy and  held him near her chest.

“I'm just heading to my bedroom to get changed, you don't need to freak out like that!” Sean was mildly annoyed with how overbearing Zoe was acting towards him. 

“Honestly...What am I going to do with you? I can't leave you alone for even one second!” Zoe took a seat on the couch and held Sean in her arms.

“Zoe...Please! I'm simply just trying to... HMPH!” Sean could feel a rubbery substance in his mouth. He soon noticed that Zoe had put a baby bottle in his mouth. He tried to speak but only muffling sounds could be heard. 

“It's okay...It's okay...I'm here. You don't have to worry about anything. Just relax and let me take care of everything.” Zoe's words seemed to be having a effect with Sean's body as he soon, stopped resisting and started to suck on the bottle while Zoe was gently brushing her hand on his hair.

“But I'm not a baby Zoe, why can't you understand me!” Sean soon realized that he was only saying his words in his mind while his body curled up into a bowl and continued to suck down on the chocolate milk within the bottle.

“Why am I not stopping? Am I being regressed or is this just a normal routine? I have no idea! But Zoe seems to be rather knowledgeable, I'm sure that she knows what she is doing. I can trust her!” Sean was conflicted but decided to believe in Zoe since it felt the most comforting.

Sean continued to stare at Zoe as while he finished the bottle off. Zoe then got off the couch she started to walk to the location of the bedroom.

“There there, that's my baby boy. I'm so proud of you. You had me worried for a second.” Zoe then took the bottle out of his mouth started to pat him on his back before placing him onto his bed. 

“Zoe...We need to talk. It's about this whole baby treatment, you should really should stop and.” Before Sean could continue, Zoe started to tickle him underneath his armpits. 

“Behold the lethal tickle attack!” Zoe used a barrage of tickling moves with her fingers and then her mouth.  Sean tried his best to keep himself from laughing but it was only delaying the inevitable as he started giggling and drooling from her constant tickling.

“Please Zoe...MOMMY!...Please stop!” Sean was breathing profusely as Zoe abruptly stopped her tickling assault.

“Sean...Just...What did you call me.” Zoe looked to have regained her sense of self as she looked down at her partner and awaited her response.  Sean started wet himself as he looked into her eyes. Completely unaware of what he was doing.

Sean looked over at her with a look of confusion. Right now, the only thing on his mind, was the warm sensation coming from his diaper.

“I'm so sorry Zoe. I know what you are talking about.” Sean was worried that Zoe had somehow gotten  angry with him. But he didn't know why. Was it something he said? He kept his mouth shut so he could get a better assess the situation. 

“I'll be back in just a moment.” Zoe exited the bedroom as she headed towards the bathroom, leaving Sean confused and alone. 

“What's going to happen? I have no idea. I can't even think properly right now!...Huh? I wet my diapey! I hope Zoe can change me soon.  Sean started to bite the tip of his thumb as he placed his hand on the front of his diaper. He could feel and see his diaper expanding which made him tear up.

Zoe started splashed her face with some water as she kept her mind on what Sean called her.

“He called me mommy...Holy crap. I can't believe how wonderful that sounded. Should I skip work tomorrow and bring Sean to the adoption office? But then what...I can't leave my baby boy all alone when I'm at work. I really should look for a daycare facility for him. I also need to think about furniture, such as a crib. There is so much...”Zoe took a deep breathe as she remembered Alexa and what was truly at stake. 

“That's right...Sean isn't my baby...He's my partner and I need to help him before Alexa finds a way to take him from me...I won't let that happen, he's my baby and I won't let anyone have him!” Zoe knew that she was conflicted. Her maternal instincts were telling her to adopt Sean as soon as possible but on the other hand, she knew that if she did so, he would no longer be able to go back to his dimension and reunite with his real family.

“I really should ask him, it would make it a whole lot easier for me.” Zoe exited the bathroom as she reentered the bedroom, she had planned on asking Sean about his feelings about living with her but her mind quickly changed into a more protective mindset as she saw Sean tearing up while biting his thumb.

“What's wrong Sean? Are you hurt somewhere?” Zoe asked as she scanned his entire body. 

“I wet my diapy” Sean whimpered as he looked over at Zoe. All of his thoughts were solely focused on his accident.

“Awe...It's going to be alright, that's why you have mommy here to take care of such things. Just lay back and I'll have you in a fresh new diapy!” Sean felt immensely comforted by Zoe's words and he laid his back on the mattress and allowed Zoe to do her thing. 

“Mommy? Is Zoe really my mommy? I don't understand? My head hurts! I don't wanna think right now!” Sean watched silently as Zoe took off his soiled diaper and grabbed some wipes from her purse.

“I really should get you a changing table or pad. It will help prevent your bed from getting dirty.” Zoe responded as applied some baby powder to his privates.  Sean just watch on as he happily looked over at her while sucking on his thumb.

“Zoe is so nice. I'm so glad she is taking care of me, hehe.” Sean felt giddy as Zoe grabbed one of the new nighttime diapers and placed it underneath his butt. 

“These diapers are much thicker than any of the previous ones you have used. Isn't that nice, Sean? You will be waking up all nice and dry, no matter what!” Zoe lightly tapped her finger on Sean's nose as he smiled back.

“All righty! A new...Diaper!?” Sean felt confused as the much thicker diaper was taped and secured on him. It had pictures of colorful looking bears on them. It was evident that this diaper was much thicker than the previous ones he worn and it would be impossible to actually walk in them.

“Wait? Was I always wearing diapers to begin with?” Sean took his thumb out of his mouth as he stared at his disposable undergarment with a confused look.

“It should be illegal to look so adorable!” I love you so much!” Zoe hugged Sean after helping him off the bed.

“Zoe...Am I...A baby?” Sean felt confused as if his mind and body were betraying him. Zoe looked over him for a moment as she carried him back into the living room.

“Of course not. Your just going through a tough time. And I'm here help you out, my little bundle of joy!” Zoe took a seat on the couch and grabbed the pacifier that Sean was using earlier.

“But if I'm not a baby then why am I... HMPH!” Sean felt as the pacifier was shoved into his mouth without a sudden notice. 

“Just relax and let momma take complete care of you. Momma knows what's best for her baby boy!” Zoe explained as she cradled Sean in her arms before turning the television on.

“But why did she just call me a baby...Wait...Her body feels so warm and nice.  I can figure this out in the morning...I'm sure...I...” Sean closed his eyes as he rested his head on her chest. Zoe went in and kissed him on the forehead before focusing on what program was playing. 

“I've decided, I'm going to adopt Sean but I will need his permission first. I need to convince him that this is for the best. He needs me and....I really need him.” Zoe spent the next hour watching her television programming before deciding to head to bed herself. She kept thinking back to her friends and how they became so obsessed with littles. She never understood as to why. Now that Sean was in her life, she now realized as to why her kind was so obsessed with littles. 

“Wha....Where am I?” Sean woke up in the middle of the night and could immediately feel that he was laying on top of someone. He quickly noticed that he was on  Zoe's stomach for the second straight night.  Zoe was fast asleep as Sean looked over her face. She looked so happy and content, her left arm was holding Sean down so he couldn't move himself off of her. 

“Rebecca was right, I am suffering from that recessive attachment thing she called. I feel like I'm becoming more dependent on Zoe as time goes by...I might even be wetting myself on purpose because of it... I'm so messed up.” Sean felt like that Zoe was both a blessing and a curse. He needed her help but at what cost? 

Sean then noticed that he was still sucking on the pacifier. 

“This thing! How annoying!” Sean tried to pull it out of his mouth but it wasn't budging whatsoever since his teeth were holding it in place. Sean decided to give up and place his head back on Zoe's stomach. Her warm body mixed with the movements of her breathing were almost hypnotic to Sean's eyes as they started to get heavier again.

“Is this thing glued to my mouth?...I guess I can put up with it for one more night...Momm...Zoe can take it out in the morning. 

Sean continued to sleep the rest of the night without any issues. Whatever the next morning brought on, would have to wait. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1
  • crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 16

I have a feeling things are going to get difficult with them both in the next chapter or two. I am sure that Alixa or whatever her name is, has the place bugged. Or will have someone at the adoption center on her payroll.  I don't see Zoe getting out of this with Sean without a sore butt and a day or two in diapers. Or maybe the attorney who tries to help ends up being the distraction they need to get out of dodge. Though that'll probably mean the attorney will be the one ending up in diapers and a sore butt and her assistant will probably step in and adopt her. I don't know if they can shrink Amazon in the story or not, I honestly don't like that. Either way, you have 3 Amazon's trying to get him, the best one is Zoe, the second one I'm not sure about, but has to be better then the third one, which sadly is the most powerful of the three. 

I'm really enjoying this story lol.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Glad to see an update! Somehow I think that blanket was not a regular blanket...

Good catch, I was trying to think of something that was causing this reaction and I completely forgot about the blanket being a possibility. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Guilend said:

Good catch, I was trying to think of something that was causing this reaction and I completely forgot about the blanket being a possibility. 

Plus, someone is forgetting to take pills at due times.

enjoyed this chapter, and this story is turning out to be my current favorite.  Looking forward to more, totally pulling for zoe, but at same time Jade is  a nice character too.

• Like 1

I love this last chapter most of all. It is so great to see it back. I hope he finally realises that Zoe wants him the most and deep down he wants her too. Why would he call her Mommy when she was tickling him. This story is like the dreams I have at night. "If only"! You are without a dought the bests author on this site. ❤️

• Like 1

That's a great Story you have there! I like how this goes a kinda different way as most of the other stories, with just forcing the littles into the baby life.

I'm looking forward to see how this talk between Shaun and Zoey is going^^

Great stuff, really enjoyed the latest chapter. I agree about the lack of pills, seems like everything is in some way designed to regress those littles, even if not overtly then just by being super comfortable and snuggly....

WOW This is so awesome, i wished the amazon dimension really existed I'd signup in a heartbeat. Your a fantastic writer thank you so much for sharing your talent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, sc7738 said:

WOW This is so awesome, i wished the amazon dimension really existed I'd signup in a heartbeat. Your a fantastic writer thank you so much for sharing your talent.

I've actually thought of trying to write like a real life fantasy of some idiot scientists that happened across the DD stories and decided to see if it's real and ended up creating a portal there and it just adds to the whole "of course that happened in 2020" kind of thing and the story would be how I'd react to it all.

• Like 1
On 1/2/2021 at 5:04 AM, kirababy said:

enjoyed this chapter, and this story is turning out to be my current favorite.  Looking forward to more, totally pulling for zoe, but at same time Jade is  a nice character too.

I'm glad the side characters are getting good development. I didn't originally plan on it with both Rebecca and Jade. Makes me feel good that things are not that confusing for people reading this.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:28 AM, Guilend said:

I've actually thought of trying to write like a real life fantasy of some idiot scientists that happened across the DD stories and decided to see if it's real and ended up creating a portal there and it just adds to the whole "of course that happened in 2020" kind of thing and the story would be how I'd react to it all.

On 1/3/2021 at 9:51 AM, sc7738 said:

Thanks, I love this type of universe and want to expand on it in my own unique way. I can't wait to see read more stories based in the diaper dimension. I've already got the next couple chapter lined up. I just need to write and double check them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank for the story/chapters, it seems its been a long time since its written that he has taken any of the anti-regression pills.

17 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thank for the story/chapters, it seems its been a long time since its written that he has taken any of the anti-regression pills.

The last couple chapters have taken place all in one day, but given how long it takes to release a chapter, it does feel like a while. Also, Sean only took one in the beginning of the morning, so he is being "slightly" effected

On 1/2/2021 at 1:22 AM, Bonsai said:

Plus, someone is forgetting to take pills at due times.

Great notice. It's all part of the plan and will be conveyed in the next chapter.

Really ansious to see next chapter please don’t take to long to post !!

1 hour ago, crono said:

The last couple chapters have taken place all in one day, but given how long it takes to release a chapter, it does feel like a while. Also, Sean only took one in the beginning of the morning, so he is being "slightly" effected

Great notice. It's all part of the plan and will be conveyed in the next chapter.

• crono changed the title to A Job offer Unlike Any Other: Updated To Chapter 20