LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bathrooms being closed in restaurants, fast food places. and stores, has probably caused a lot more people to have potty accidents.

This is true for adults and kids. I have a one hour commute to work, and I used to be safe in the knowledge that there were a bunch of places along my route which had public restrooms. But now that everything is closed, I'm worried that I might have an accident.

I have gone a few days lately without diapers and because of many bathrooms being closed I have had three actual wetting accidents while being out of my house. Lucky for me, they where all in my car and on my way home. I guess my bladder doesn't have enough control to deal with a pandemic. No more trying to be a "big boy" for me. Diapers full-time for this little boy.

3 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I've often wondered how many folks will try diapers for the first time as a practical solution during the pandemic quarantine.

Probably only after they had the experience that there really was or is no place to go. And its much worse for women I suspect as they don't have the same options guys have.

7 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I've often wondered how many folks will try diapers for the first time as a practical solution during the pandemic quarantine.

I wish more would around Croydon, many more places are smelling like dirty old urinals!

Maly.

I had to meet up with my boss the other day to grab some masks and gloves I really felt bad for him as he had to pee but all the bathrooms were closed Tims and the gas station had blocked off the washrooms for public access.  He still had an hour or so to go before he would be back at his office for me it was a non issue as I have been diapered 24/7 for a OAB issue so closed bathrooms are a non issue. 

On 6/3/2020 at 10:36 AM, le Hollandais said:

I've wondered this too. Then I think they'll probably end up using Depends since that's the most well-known adult incontinence brand.  Those poor souls have no idea how many more better absorbency products/ brands are out there. 

• Like 1

Realistically, I doubt regular people, at least the majority of them will try wearing diapers because restrooms are closed.  If there is a stay at home order, people will either stay at home or go out to get groceries or necessities at businesses that are exempt from closure due to being a needs based business.  I have yet to see any of these businesses close their rest rooms.  Restaurants and fast food places in my area are open for carry out only, so you order and pick up at the drive though or enter the pizza place just long enough to pick up your pizza - no need to use their restroom if you are just running out to pick up carry out dinner to take home.  I also used to have a 1 hour commute to work.  I went to the bathroom before I left and then again when I got to work.  With some exceptions for medical issues, diabetes and weak bladder, I venture to say the average person can hold his urine for at least an hour and a half at the minimum before having to pee.  If heading to work, your work will have open bathrooms to use - they can't expect their employees to work 8 hours without having to use a bathroom.  Sure, there can be exceptions when someone has that 32 ounce cup of coffee and then finds out they have to pee desperately, but would they know in advance that they will have to pee that badly to wear a diaper ahead of time?   If a person decides to disregard stay at home and go out, or they decide to take a long hike on an open nature trail and need to use a bathroom where there isn't any, then they have to realize it is their choice to do so knowing if nature calls they will have to deal with it.  I expect the average guy will find a bush or tree along a hiking path and dash off to take care of business.  Even in the city if nature calls there might be an alley or some semi secluded place they can duck by to relieve themselves out of site if they can't find any business or grocery store nearby they can duck into to use the restroom.  I just don't think your average person would put themselves in a position where they will need to pee knowing there isn't any place to do so.

This is a thought actually, but one I haven't given any consideration to, because here restaurants are only open for delivery services. I don't think drive-thru's are even open. The nearest one of those to me is a good 45 minute walk away.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 8:01 PM, peelover said:

This is true for adults and kids. I have a one hour commute to work, and I used to be safe in the knowledge that there were a bunch of places along my route which had public restrooms. But now that everything is closed, I'm worried that I might have an accident.

yesterday while out undiapered i suddenly had to pee, and knowing no restrooms are open around me,  right then it was already to late and i totally peed my pants, i kinda liked it and nobody seemed to care or seem to notice my soaked jeans

The last time I had to deal with this was when I was in a park with a friend.  My diaper was at capacity and I'd already leaked through my shorts a little bit.  I stupidly didn't bring my diaper change with me (will not be making that mistake again!) and had been drinking caffeine, which goes straight through me.  I really had to go, but I knew if I tried to use my diaper again, I'd just be straight up wetting my pants.  Fortunately I was able to hold it until we found a bathroom, but after that I invested in some higher quality non-medical diapers, and I won't be going anywhere without making sure my padding is dry enough to withstand a couple more wettings at least!

On 6/3/2020 at 10:36 AM, le Hollandais said:

I’ve considered this off and on, but I’m too nervous to buy them at them at the moment in any of the stores in my neighborhood.