LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anyone ever pee the bed

5 hours ago, WBxx said:

Crazy as it sounds growing up I liked the aroma of my wet bed and pajamas.  Same?

Oh yes. never complained about my wet bed the feel and smell of it was just heaven to me.

• 3 weeks later...

As a matter of fact I was most fortune and pleased to wake up rather earlier than normal to find that I had fully wetted the bed during my sleep. I was absolutely delighted to feel all that wetness in my bedding (though a bit cool) and to find that my nightie was just as wet (yes, as a femboi diaper lover I very much enjoy wearing feminine underthings during the day and night:whistling:). Wetting accidents like that do not happen anywhere as near as much as I would like, but I am working on it. It was a terrific way to start my day!!:18_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2020 at 1:49 AM, stevewet said:

I did it on purpose once I started to wake needing to pee when I was about 13. If I had made the effort I reckon I could have beaten my bedwetting around that time but to be honest I just didn't want to be dry at night. So I just deliberately wet my bed every night I woke up until I was back to wetting in my sleep every night again. I wet every night until my late teens and most nights until my early 20's. I don't know why but I have always liked being a bedwetter.

I wish I would have been that smart when I was around 10-11 yrs old, I would have loved to woke up wet, then and now, I do wet like crazy now some nights and some nights I barely wet at all, I wake up and wet now as long as I am awake I may as well wet my diaper. so I can enjoy being wet and warm. I wouldn't mind diapered or not waking up wet is wet. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I wish I would have been that smart when I was around 10-11 yrs old, I would have loved to woke up wet, then and now, I do wet like crazy now some nights and some nights I barely wet at all, I wake up and wet now as long as I am awake I may as well wet my diaper. so I can enjoy being wet and warm. I wouldn't mind diapered or not waking up wet is wet. 

To me that is the most important part, waking up all warm and wet with or without a diaper is pure heaven for me:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 2
On 6/1/2020 at 12:48 AM, goodnites10 said:

anyone ever pee the bed  without a diaper on i never did just asking  

Many times. Still do sometimes especially after at night at the pub when Im too drunk to get a diaper on. I always have protection on the mattress though.

Yes, I tried it a few times a few years ago, before I took to nappies 24/7.

I'd just go to bed skipping the pee-before-bedtime, wake up some time in the small hours needing a wee and just do it in my pajamas laying under the blankets.

The first few minutes were nice. My wet bed and pajama pants felt MUCH wetter than a nappy though and very soon, much cooler and harder to sleep in also.

Actually, for me, impossible to sleep in.

The best I could manage was uncomfortable, fitful dozing. Some people can sleep in a wet bed but it seems I’m not one of them. For me, it certainly did NOT stay warm. Feeling cold and wet down there seemed to be the main problem.

I sleep in wet diapers every night with no problems at all. In contrast to a wet bed, I find wet diapers to be warm and comfortable. In fact, wearing them permanently for so long, it seems I’ve trained myself as something resembling a bedwetter so nappies are mandatory at night now. I don't always properly wake up to pee these days and it just happens anyway.

Occasionally I’ll have a minor nappy leak in bed but mostly that doesn’t bother me and usually I don’t realise until morning that it has happened.

Seeing as your body temperature is about 98 degrees Fahrenheit and the average room temperature is around 72 degrees, your body heat will keep your wet diaper at a very comfortable temperature while the room air will quickly cool your wet pajamas and bed sheets.  While I don't wet the bed (since I was 5 years old) and don't sleep in diapers, if I had night time wetting issues I would rather wear a diaper than sleeping in cold wet sheets and pajamas, even for fun.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, oznl said:

I'd just go to bed skipping the pee-before-bedtime, wake up some time in the small hours needing a wee and just do it in my pajamas laying under the blankets.

Curious as to how your wife went with you doing this?

31 minutes ago, Puppyz said:

Curious as to how your wife went with you doing this?

She would go away from time to time - usually for a weekend which is when the bedding was due to be washed anyway.  She doesn't engage with that kind of thing anymore.

I wet the bed almost every night due to the progession of my OAB. I don’t wear a diaper to bed by choice—I can’t get comfortable, so I toss & turn, and night time erections are quite frankly painful when the equipment is constrained. I am so accustomed to the wetness and pee-smell that a clean, dry bed feels strange. 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, oznl said:

She would go away from time to time - usually for a weekend which is when the bedding was due to be washed anyway.  She doesn't engage with that kind of thing anymore.

Yeah that's how I used to do it. Mrs would go away with the kids for the weekend and I'd stay home as I was a shift worker at the time. 

We had a water bed so I'd put an old doona under the sheets and let go when the urge hit. 

I'm lucky in that I can sleep in a wet bed if I don't move around too much and my body heat keeps the wet spot warm under me.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Puppyz said:

I'm lucky in that I can sleep in a wet bed if I don't move around too much and my body heat keeps the wet spot warm under me.

I suspect that might have beem MY problem.  I'm a notoriously bad sleeper at the best of times and I'm extremely prone to serially flip-flopping around in bed all night. 

On sheet-laundry day, her side of the bed would be near-pristine (she sleeps like she's been anesthetized, immune to my nocturnal thrashing) where as my side looks like a couple of polar bears had been wrestling all week.  Do this in sodden flannel pajama pants and puddles spread.  I can remember that by morning, it seemed like EVERYTHING was wet around me and I was laying in a kind of uncomfortably-coolish swamp.

The bed has a permanent waterproof mattress protector which was originally there to control dust mites but now that I'm in nappies every night, it has another reason to be there.

• Like 1
On 9/28/2020 at 11:15 PM, Puppyz said:

Yeah that's how I used to do it. Mrs would go away with the kids for the weekend and I'd stay home as I was a shift worker at the time. 

We had a water bed so I'd put an old doona under the sheets and let go when the urge hit. 

I havent slept on a water bed in decades but their heated too so it makes a wet bed less uncomfortable. You got to have something to absorb the pee though because otherwise its like lying in a little lake. I remember that feeling. 

15 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I havent slept on a water bed in decades but their heated too so it makes a wet bed less uncomfortable. You got to have something to absorb the pee though because otherwise its like lying in a little lake. I remember that feeling. 

I put a single bed doona/comforter under the bottom sheet to stop the lake effect. This soaks up pretty much everything but still spreads out a fair bit.

Our heater stopped working and we just out a comforter under the sheets, in the Northern part of Australia it doesn't get cold enough to need a heater anyway.

It's definitely not the same a wetting a bed with a normal inner spring mattress and no protector. This is how I remember wetting the bed occasionally until I was around age 8 or so. 

yes, several times after potty training. i'm not sure how long that lasted, maybe a few months, but i don't think mom and dad ever put me back in pull-ups or diapers for night. 

also once or twice in college after a night of heavy drinking. thank goodness i was in a single room :P 

On 10/3/2020 at 6:37 AM, Puppyz said:

I put a single bed doona/comforter under the bottom sheet to stop the lake effect. This soaks up pretty much everything but still spreads out a fair bit.

Our heater stopped working and we just out a comforter under the sheets, in the Northern part of Australia it doesn't get cold enough to need a heater anyway.

It's definitely not the same a wetting a bed with a normal inner spring mattress and no protector. This is how I remember wetting the bed occasionally until I was around age 8 or so. 

Your lucky that you live in a warm place. I live in a cold climate and peeing the bed can be an uncomfortable experience.

i use to wet every night until age 13 or 14, and then just once in a while after that, but when i wet every night, i didnt get diapers, i blame the asshole father, who wasnt fit to even be a father. waking up in the middle of the night was miserable, i woke up cold, and i didnt understand that i could get up and change my clothes, i wish i had diapers back then, i would have been MUCH more comfortable

On 9/28/2020 at 3:56 PM, Wet Tony said:

I wet the bed almost every night due to the progession of my OAB. I don’t wear a diaper to bed by choice—I can’t get comfortable, so I toss & turn, and night time erections are quite frankly painful when the equipment is constrained. I am so accustomed to the wetness and pee-smell that a clean, dry bed feels strange. 

I know just what you mean. Growing up my bed was always smelly and often damp or just plain wet. I just got used to it.

On 10/18/2020 at 5:33 AM, jen333 said:

Yes that is how I got put back in diapers as a teen

I was made to wear nappies again as a teenager. I wore them every night until I was in my earrly 20's when I finally stopped wetting the bed.

19 hours ago, stevewet said:

I was made to wear nappies again as a teenager. I wore them every night until I was in my earrly 20's when I finally stopped wetting the bed.

It was embarrassing!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...