LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anyone ever pee the bed

As a kid I don't really remember peeling the bed very many times. As a young toddler I am not sure what age it stoped. Because my memory of before about age 5 is only like snapshots.  Now as a grown adult with a well protected bed, and no sheets on it. Pee for play is the Best, just have plenty of bath size towels by the bed for safe cleanup. 

I have:

When I was about 13 we went on holiday to Whales with my mum, sister and family friends and stayed at a self catering holiday cottage.

I hadn't packed any Drynites and of course I ended up peeing the bed: so the next day my mum went shopping and bought me some generic brand diapers which were plastic backed and babyish.

In the bathroom was an empty cupboard under the sink, and I secretly kept one of the diapers in there and would occasionally go in the bathroom to put it on just for the thrill of it.

15 hours ago, WBxx said:

Yep, many times, mainly accidental till about 9 then purposeful till sleep wetting returned in late teens.

I did it on purpose once I started to wake needing to pee when I was about 13. If I had made the effort I reckon I could have beaten my bedwetting around that time but to be honest I just didn't want to be dry at night. So I just deliberately wet my bed every night I woke up until I was back to wetting in my sleep every night again. I wet every night until my late teens and most nights until my early 20's. I don't know why but I have always liked being a bedwetter.

• Like 2
On 6/1/2020 at 12:48 AM, goodnites10 said:

anyone ever pee the bed  without a diaper on i never did just asking  

I grew up in the era before disposable products so all the time back then. My mom just put a rubber sheet and absorbing pad on the bed. Later when I was living on my own and after ruining a mattress I learned the expensive way to be more careful and started using various methods to deal with it. I was mainly dry at night from my mid-20s to mid-40s after I stopped drinking but bad habits (drinking and bedwetting) returned after that. I guess that because Ive been single since then its not such a big deal.

Many times during the period where I was about 13-18.  I was chronic bedwetter growing up and slept in diapers and plastic pants nightly until I was about 13.  At that point my mother gave me the option to sleep in what I pleased, as long as I was responsible for my own wash and clean up.  Of course at that age, the stigma of sleeping in diapers was horrifying and since my bedwetting was starting to diminish I chose no diapers.  My bed had a rubber sheet under the top sheet that wiped down easily after a sheet change and an accident.  During that period I had regular accidents and "marinated" many nights in my wet bed.

• Like 1

A few years ago when I was single, I use to pee in my bed purposely almost every night. During the day I would open a window and have a fan blowing over the bed and by the next night it was fairly dry. I would repeat this for about 4 to 5 days and then poo in my bed or remove a pooped diaper while in bed as toddlers will sometimes do, then wash everything and repeat. I miss the way my well peed bed smelled. If I become single again.. my bed will get this again.

• Like 2
On 6/4/2020 at 8:58 AM, iampadded said:

Many times during the period where I was about 13-18.  I was chronic bedwetter growing up and slept in diapers and plastic pants nightly until I was about 13.  At that point my mother gave me the option to sleep in what I pleased, as long as I was responsible for my own wash and clean up.  Of course at that age, the stigma of sleeping in diapers was horrifying and since my bedwetting was starting to diminish I chose no diapers.  My bed had a rubber sheet under the top sheet that wiped down easily after a sheet change and an accident.  During that period I had regular accidents and "marinated" many nights in my wet bed.

Wnen I was about that age both my brothers peed the bed,, we shared the same bedroom, but unfortunately I had a separate bed, I would just get un dressed and wrap up in there wet blankets and I was hard as a rock in a few seconds. I love to soak in a puddle of pee when I get the chance, I have a lot of times put  6 foot blow up pool, on my bed, and laid in it and peed, and peed etc, its amazing how great it feels to rub my body,,,,,,, all of me on the pee and plastic and soak. Love it. Marinated ??

On 6/4/2020 at 9:11 AM, AmberStarfield said:

A few years ago when I was single, I use to pee in my bed purposely almost every night. During the day I would open a window and have a fan blowing over the bed and by the next night it was fairly dry. I would repeat this for about 4 to 5 days and then poo in my bed or remove a pooped diaper while in bed as toddlers will sometimes do, then wash everything and repeat. I miss the way my well peed bed smelled. If I become single again.. my bed will get this again.

I have a water bed in my spare bedroom and I use it as my pee play room. I Love the smells of pee from wet diapers, to a wet bed, and weeks old wet bed, My wife don't like the smell so I have to control the smells for her. Otherwise my whole house would smell like a bed-wetter and days old diapers. I'm not into poop yet. I have done it a few times accidentally and on purpose. I hide a pee soaked blanket or towel etc, in the closet so I can get a smell fix, and I get a rise in a few seconds to this day.?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I Did One time when I was 7 by accident and was so puzzled that I didn’t understand what had happened my said you pee your bed and I was no I wet hahaha and after a grow up with protection for my mattress I did like 5 times, but lately have been sleeping padded 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 6:49 PM, stevewet said:

I did it on purpose once I started to wake needing to pee when I was about 13. If I had made the effort I reckon I could have beaten my bedwetting around that time but to be honest I just didn't want to be dry at night. So I just deliberately wet my bed every night I woke up until I was back to wetting in my sleep every night again. I wet every night until my late teens and most nights until my early 20's. I don't know why but I have always liked being a bedwetter.

Curious if you wet on purpose while in a nappy or just wet the sheets and PJ's? 

2 hours ago, Puppyz said:

Curious if you wet on purpose while in a nappy or just wet the sheets and PJ's? 

Both. I slept in my underpants until was 15 so the bed always got wet. I didn't care. I went back to nappies at 15 but they were not that good and often leaked. Being wet never bothered me. I always slept in my wetness without any problem and still do.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, stevewet said:

Both. I slept in my underpants until was 15 so the bed always got wet. I didn't care. I went back to nappies at 15 but they were not that good and often leaked. Being wet never bothered me. I always slept in my wetness without any problem and still do.

Plastic sheet/cover on mattress or did it just get a good soaking? 

I was always lucky that I slept on my tummy and just the bottom sheet and mattress got soaked and not my blankets/doona.

Next time I live alone I want to set up a single bed with no protection and do as you did, just lay there and wet the bed. 

• Like 2

Eventually my bed had a thick and noisy plastic cover over the matterass but for many years I slept in an often damp and smelly bed. I only wet the bottom sheet and soaked the matterass. Whwn I was about 15 and still wetting the bed. I got nappies and a "Sandra" fitted cover from the NHS continence service. By this time it had been accepted I would probably always wet the bed.

5 hours ago, Puppyz said:

I was always lucky that I slept on my tummy and just the bottom sheet and mattress got soaked and not my blankets/doona.

Next time I live alone I want to set up a single bed with no protection and do as you did, just lay there and wet the bed. 

I wish I could have my spare bed all peepee, Smelly, I keep it clean for my wife. if I am ever in the predicament of not having to care about smells of lovely Pe smells, I will just pee where ever and have the house smell Like a bedwetter lives here.............

• Like 1

Never as an adult, thankfully. 
But when I was young, unfortunately yes. From about age 3-6, maybe 7ish. I was very happy, it ended when it did. I believe my dad, had it last longer? I found out in later years, he wet the bed also. He had a rubber sheet for his bed. I had plastic, and hated it! 
I hated waking up in the middle of the night, to find I was soaked, not fun! Then I’d have to wake my mom, who would change everything, and me, so I could go back to sleep. My mom, wasn’t going to have me back in diapers again! I secretly wished, I could have diapers and plastic pants again. But, that was thought of as being a baby!!! And no kid, wanted to be thought of in that respect. I knew I liked plastic pants, even back before this. Didn’t understand it, of course, but I knew I liked seeing them. So, I had this whole conflict going on. I wet the bed, had a humiliating plastic sheet, that instantly screamed bedwetter to anyone, would wet and soak my bed, PJ’s, covers on any given night, guilt for having to wake my mom, and a secret love for plastic pants and diapers, that was not going to be allowed. I never have, and don’t think I will ever will forget that early time in my life. 
At least now, should I start wetting the bed, (hope not) I will be diapered! 

Is not asking that question here like asking if anyone wears a tiara in Fairyland?

I can say "Only once" I was 9 in the summer of 1955

I generally do every Friday night, because I do my wash on Saturdays. It takes me back to those carefree days as a pre-teen or young teen when I would often wake up to a soaking wet bed.

11 hours ago, Puppyz said:

Generally not, but there were times my top sheet & blankets also got wet.  Don’t know if it was from sleeping on my back or simply wicked from the puddle below.   Heck, there were even times my pillow got wet.  Those were the days!

5 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Never as an adult, thankfully. 
But when I was young, unfortunately yes. From about age 3-6, maybe 7ish. I was very happy, it ended when it did. I believe my dad, had it last longer? I found out in later years, he wet the bed also. He had a rubber sheet for his bed. I had plastic, and hated it! 
I hated waking up in the middle of the night, to find I was soaked, not fun! Then I’d have to wake my mom, who would change everything, and me, so I could go back to sleep. My mom, wasn’t going to have me back in diapers again! I secretly wished, I could have diapers and plastic pants again. But, that was thought of as being a baby!!! And no kid, wanted to be thought of in that respect. I knew I liked plastic pants, even back before this. Didn’t understand it, of course, but I knew I liked seeing them. So, I had this whole conflict going on. I wet the bed, had a humiliating plastic sheet, that instantly screamed bedwetter to anyone, would wet and soak my bed, PJ’s, covers on any given night, guilt for having to wake my mom, and a secret love for plastic pants and diapers, that was not going to be allowed. I never have, and don’t think I will ever will forget that early time in my life. 
At least now, should I start wetting the bed, (hope not) I will be diapered! 

Surprises me how different childhood bed-wetting experiences and reactions were.  Your mom changed your bed during the night, after age 4 or so mine refused making me lay/sleep in it till morning.  Perhaps because I had no choice, I got so I didn’t really mind sleeping wet and in some respects enjoyed it.

• Like 2
On 8/4/2020 at 7:51 PM, WBxx said:

Surprises me how different childhood bed-wetting experiences and reactions were.  Your mom changed your bed during the night, after age 4 or so mine refused making me lay/sleep in it till morning.  Perhaps because I had no choice, I got so I didn’t really mind sleeping wet and in some respects enjoyed it.

I was expected to lay in my wet bed until morning too.