LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back after 10 years.

Hi everyone, I'm Katie.

I'm a TS baby girl from Kent in England. I have been into ageplay for 39 years (wow, it's been a long babyhood lol). I love being a !ittle, and I have also been a mummy and nanny too. I do meets, munches, and events. I also enjoy online roleplay, and writing stories and articles about this little world of ours.

I have called this intro 'Back after 10 years', not because I've taken a break from ageplay, but because I was a busy member of DD between 2008 and 2010.....before I went off to start my transition. My profile name at that time was 'Baby Bethany', and it would be great if there was anyone here from those days.

Feel free to get in touch if you fancy a chat.

Love & Hugs

Katie xxx

• Like 1

Hello,

Welcome Home again:  I lurked for years, before joing in August last year:  I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

Brian

Hi and welcome back Katie. Always nice to be able to return, and have some fun times. I guess you know where everything is, and just have to get comfy again. Kinda like, being out of diapers for some potty training, but that’s not for us! Now you’re back, in a nice soft nappy! Lol. So, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Oh, and nice to meet you too. 

Welcome back! I'm from well after Baby Bethany's time, but it's nice to see someone new join or re-join as the case may be.

I look forward to reading what you write,

Little Tomás

Hey, glad you've returned, I'm unfamiliar with your original account, but glad to see you back none-the-less.

I hope it's as good as you remember it or better!

Hope to see you around the site. :)

...welcome back, I was out of diapers for about 25yrs, still hung around here though, but now my life has "changed", LOL, & I have all the diapers I want and all the time to wear them being retired and all. 

No, I don't even know what Diaper girl free is. I was on here most days in 2008 - 2010. I was friends with 'Story' and 'Heidi Lynn' and 'Poopypants Princess'. I used to chat and write a lot, and did lots of roleplay. There was a really long roleplay called "Baby Bethany's Birthday Party" that involved about 15 of us. I also wrote an article called "30 Types of Adult Baby I Have Known." (Lots of people on other sites remember reading this).

What did you call yourself back then? I may remember you.