LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Covid 19 Rant

42 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Between January 2020 and date, 20.2 million people stopped using their mobile phones in China, and never cancelled their contract which is being auto billed per week. This is assumed to be the true death figure in China.

The infection static is only over 3 million world wide...  ONLY!  There was ONLY 3 million Jews killed in concentration camps. There was ONLY 208 thousand families torn apart by loss of a loved one, one that they cant go near or bury in case they catch the same disease that their loved one died from. There are ONLY 7 billion people on this earth all capable of dying from this virus. There are ONLY 3 million people who have gone through / or are going through hell and the fight of their lives.... and IF they survive this attack, they will be added to the group of people with now, and underlying health condition.

I do hope that you are alone in the world. Then you will not have to suffer the pain of losing a loved one.

I'm not going to debate someone that is emotional and uses hearsay as facts. Good day.

In Ontario, this thing is plowing through nursing homes.  How did it get there if people aren't allowed in and out now?  It's sliding in, through the odd worker, the odd visitor, someone who went out weeks ago ... 

Our daily numbers of new cases are going down slightly, still higher than they should be, but today we had 45 deaths in the province, ALL of which came from senior homes.

Most of Canada is just shaking their heads going, stupid Americans, just FYI

This thing is catchy, we don't have a cure and worst case scenario, it kills.  Why can't everyone just chill and get these numbers down?  No, we NEED to open everything back up.  Vegas mayor is a nut.  Atlanta is crazy.  Protesters are out of their minds.

If you don't think this thing is a reality, THEN YOU DONATE your damn time at the nursing homes and see how that goes for you.

To everyone here, let me apologize for my rant. I, like most of the world, am facing people dying from this on a daily basis where there is nothing I can do to help them.... and then I see / hear on the news / web / across the world that there still are idiots thinking that they won't get it... and then come crying to medical staff / government to help when they / or their loved one is sick and dying from this. Try telling a mother/father that their young son/daughter has passed away and that they can't come to see them due to SARS-COV-2 / lock down. Medical staff worldwide have relayed that message to family over 19 million times this year since January 1st.

My sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to all who have lost a loved one, and for the sake of all of us on this little rock, I beg of you, isolate and practice hygiene. The more we stay apart, the sooner we can get together.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

My point is further proven by looking at Sweden not shutting down

I never thought I'd say this but... to quote President Trump:

1 hour ago, Elfy said:

I never thought I'd say this but... to quote President Trump:

"The greatest lesson in life is to know even fools are right sometimes" Winston Churchill, but the difference between fools and the intelligent, fools presume that they are correct all the time, while the intelligent know the difference.

Well the way I see it ,,,,,,,, if as some on here have said, it is deadly no matter the age, the young person will have lung damage etc, and then they will infect many others ..and anyone older and with health issues can die from it ...... And sooo many people even in this Community SEE this as NOT An issue Or AS A Scam,,, those that think like that are .......

If we don't keep our distance from people and do all of the washing our hands,, face wash the things we bring into our homes,  All of the safety items. 

Those are the people I don't want to be any where near. I don't want to be nearby anyone they have been near ....

Play it safe and live to tell about it 

I joined this Community to have fun and learn,, but I won't be a part of this strand anymore I will only follow the ones that are not adding to this.

People stay home and stay safe!!!!!!

On 4/29/2020 at 11:15 PM, babykeiff said:

To everyone here, let me apologize for my rant. I, like most of the world, am facing people dying from this on a daily basis where there is nothing I can do to help them.... and then I see / hear on the news / web / across the world that there still are idiots thinking that they won't get it... and then come crying to medical staff / government to help when they / or their loved one is sick and dying from this. Try telling a mother/father that their young son/daughter has passed away and that they can't come to see them due to SARS-COV-2 / lock down. Medical staff worldwide have relayed that message to family over 19 million times this year since January 1st.

My sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to all who have lost a loved one, and for the sake of all of us on this little rock, I beg of you, isolate and practice hygiene. The more we stay apart, the sooner we can get together.

Hear Hear!  This is what I was getting at when I started this post.  Babykeiff makes some excellent points!  People still hear only what they want to hear and ignore the rest!  THIS IS A PANDEMIC KILLING THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WEEKLY!  It does not affect only the old and infirm!  Babies, kids, teenagers and young adults have all died from this virus!  To have someone saying things like, "I personally think this whole pandemic is a scam, the government and the media are making this whole thing out to be far worse than it is,  we know this virus isn't deadly unless you are very old, or have some underlying health condition, according to the CDC and WHO(Whom I dont trust)" and "I'm not going to debate someone that uses hearsay as facts" really bothers me and probably babykeiff as well as we are on the front line and see the sick, dying and dead along with the sadness of the families.  Lets look at those facts.  The CDC and WHO are well established organizations with thousands of experts and experience in health, desieses, epidemics and pandemics.  SARS, Legionnaires and others.  They surely couldn't possibly know more about Covid-19 than a 42 year old daddy from Missouri, could they?  Obviously the dead kids, teenagers and young adults with no underlying health conditions who have died from Covid-19 have a lot of nerve doing so!  Shame on the government and media to keep everyone updated on the spread of the virus and the increasing number of new cases and people who have died in the past 24 hours!  Those facts on the numbers must all be lies and they obviously are making it seem so much worse than it is!  I'm being factitious, of course!

Do I get tired of the shut downs and stay at home orders?  Sure I do!  I need a haircut so bad and yes, people need to get back to work when it's safe to do so because everyone is hurting.  Do I get sick and depressed reading the paper and watching the nightly news everyday?  Yes.  It takes a toll on everyone.  Do I want to cry every time I pass a hospital gurney outside the morgue with a draped body?  Yes, very much so especially after the death of my own parents within the past few years.  I think of how these people were in happier times, enjoying get together's with family, opening up birthday or Christmas gifts, taking vacations or just being happy watching a favorite TV show or movie.  All gone, no more of that ever.  The pain of their loved ones getting the news that their member in the hospital didn't make it, someone who just a couple weeks ago was going to their jobs and having a happy time with their family.  This only affects very old people or those with underlying health conditions?  What about the bus drivers, grocery store workers, police and fire department workers and nurses who all have died just because they came into contact with someone who was exposed to the virus!  But isn't this how anyone gets the virus?  Contact with people who have been exposed and don't have sense enough to stay at home or take precautions when they have to go out?  All this and people still have the gaul to not wear protection in public or keep social distance from one another!  The parties on the beaches, protests arm in arm at the capitol and ignoring the legal restrictions sanctioned by the governors of their states.  They think only of themselves and not of the hundreds of people they can infect by casual contact or sneezing around others.  They may feel healthy but they still spread the virus to others.  Totally irresponsible!  Show them the proof and some people will still insist the world is flat! 

• Thanks 1

Did you hear the companies worldwide complaining that they are loosing billions due to this and want a bailout from the tax payer? All they are loosing is the profits that they would scam from us... and they want us to pay them the profits.

If a business model cannot survive being switched off for a couple of weeks/months, where the banks etc have waived their loan repayments / rent payments etc, and the Governments of countries are paying the salaries of their staff, where they have ZERO expenditure, then they deserve to be bankrupt. The business model is a failure.

Micheal O'Leary on the greed of other companies....

On top of this, we have supposedly financial analysts stating that the world is in negative economic growth. It is true that the money being made is ZERO. This happens when sales are ZERO. When product sales begin after this, business will start again. 

5 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Did you hear the companies worldwide complaining that they are loosing billions due to this and want a bailout from the tax payer? All they are loosing is the profits that they would scam from us... and they want us to pay them the profits.

If a business model cannot survive being switched off for a couple of weeks/months, where the banks etc have waived their loan repayments / rent payments etc, and the Governments of countries are paying the salaries of their staff, where they have ZERO expenditure, then they deserve to be bankrupt. The business model is a failure.

Micheal O'Leary on the greed of other companies....

On top of this, we have supposedly financial analysts stating that the world is in negative economic growth. It is true that the money being made is ZERO. This happens when sales are ZERO. When product sales begin after this, business will start again. 

In the US, the government is sending $1200 to every adult that made less than $75,000 in the past year, to help keep lower to middle class people afloat financially.  There's also lots of other assistance programs from other sources too.  I'm not sure where you're from, but there are probably assistence programs in effect, if nothing else from organizations like the World Health Organization.  We all need to support each other, especially in these times.   This is a very stressful time for a lot of people but we'll get through it.

3 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

In the US, the government is sending $1200 to every adult that made less than $75,000 in the past year, to help keep lower to middle class people afloat financially.  There's also lots of other assistance programs from other sources too.  I'm not sure where you're from, but there are probably assistence programs in effect, if nothing else from organizations like the World Health Organization.  We all need to support each other, especially in these times.   This is a very stressful time for a lot of people but we'll get through it.

Actually the US government's purpose for the stimulus check has other motives than to keep the average citizen afloat.  1200 per head isn't enough to really keep up with a person's normal expenses, especially if they've been furloughed and are trying to file for unemployment or worse, don't qualify.

The stimulus checks are to "STIMULATE THE ECONOMY".  Any money that citizens spend with US businesses goes back to the economy and it pumps up the spending numbers during a hard time.  The extra 1200 isn't as much intended as unemployment or support for the individual as it is money the government HOPES will go back into businesses to keep the economy in better shape than it otherwise would be.  This is done at the expense of adding a large chunk to our national debt so the stimulus checks and business bail-outs basically balance against the added federal debt.

Yes, this is a stressful time - but it should only be a stressful time for capital driven business owners and fools etc. Most of us have been in lock-down for at least 6 weeks, which is long enough to adapt to the situation... that is if we want to adapt. Looking at the prime benefits is the increase in work-home life balance, the ability to get to know and respect ones family, the ability to do the things that we have put on the long finger for years, the actual ability to live instead of being a slave to a job-title, the actual meaning of what it is to live, and what is of real value to us. Most of us have learnt that the interaction with family and friends is worth more than any job.

National debt will always exist as long as humans are involved in misleading us with the lie of leadership,. Government create national debt. It is the people that remove it. Business succeeds / fails depending on market demand which is the whims of its customers, not by the amount  of money that the business can weedle out of idiots who are supposed to govern.

There is a simple example of economy in process - A foreigner comes to this small town and gives a €1000 pre-booking deposit to a small hotel for 100 rooms. The hotel owner pays its staff their salary, and its suppliers the money the hotel owes it. The suppliers pay their staff etc. Since most of the town's folk now have money, they go to the bar in the hotel for relaxation. The hotel bar is now in profit. The foreigner returns a month later and cancels the rooms, and the hotel owner gives back the €1000. - In the month, just because there was an extra €1000 in the economy, everyone got paid and everyone was happy. This is how money works.

Adding to a national debt to pad the profits of failing companies is taking money out of the economy into the pockets of the greedy, which not only adds to the 1% rich and 99% poor, but also increases debt. It is a downward spiral towards total collapse. Allowing failing business models to close increases the sales and profits of sound business model which also increases the financial strength of an economy. This creates positive growth which can not be stimulated by money. It is the whims of customers that create growth / decline, not a government decision.

A temporary closed business should not have any expenditure. If it does now, it is up to that business to remove that expenditure, and if it does. it will increase its profitability margin once product sales restart. Business needs to adapt, not beg. A begger can never be sated.

Give a man a fish today, and you will need to do the same for all forever. Teach a man to fish and he will teach another and the world grows. True charity is not in the giving, it is the one learning to do for oneself.

My little rant is this: Why is it called COVID 19? Like what the heck happened to the other 18 covids. Did the 18 other covids happen without anyone knowing.

Why are the politicians all of a sudden preaching Marxism? All that guy did was write a few books and some door knocker crazy people tryed to put Marx books to use and got everyone killed.

Oh and a major reset of the US will happen soon. Buy gold and silver if you want your standard of living perserved and protected like diapers

11 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

My little rant is this: Why is it called COVID 19? Like what the heck happened to the other 18 covids. Did the 18 other covids happen without anyone knowing.

COrona VIrus Disease 2019 was shortened to COVID-19. Has nothing to do with previous Corona Viruses. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

COrona VIrus Disease 2019 was shortened to COVID-19. Has nothing to do with previous Corona Viruses. 

Ahh...Thank you for answering my question. Really do appreciate it.

*throws confetti in the air*

9 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Ahh...Thank you for answering my question. Really do appreciate it.

*throws confetti in the air*

And that's only the name of the disease, not the virus that causes it. The virus name or designation is:

SARS-CoV-2

Meaning: "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome CoronaVirus 2 of the genus Betacoronavirus"

Funny how they have all the fancy names and pictures of the virus but can't seem to find a vaccine. Where are all those brilliant minds with ten-year PhD degrees? What is it they didn't learn in all that time in college? No excuses. Just git-r-done!

We don't want "Resident Evil" to happen, so everything has to be tested properly and kept safe 

Usually it takes many years to make vaccines, but they have said that they might have a vaccine in a year, which is much faster than normal 

20 minutes ago, Dubious said:

We don't want "Resident Evil" to happen, so everything has to be tested properly and kept safe 

Usually it takes many years to make vaccines, but they have said that they might have a vaccine in a year, which is much faster than normal 

No worries about a true "Resident Evil" scenario.  The afflicted don't become bloodthirsty monsters with a taste for human flesh...  They simply get deathly ill.

11 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Funny how they have all the fancy names and pictures of the virus but can't seem to find a vaccine. Where are all those brilliant minds with ten-year PhD degrees? What is it they didn't learn in all that time in college? No excuses. Just git-r-done!

Unfortunately, due to the fact that virus' change (see for reference the common cold virus changes often, as a result, one can catch it more than once although they may have recovered from it) as a result, a vaccine to eliminate it is not really possible. What is possible is a treatment plan that can reduce the effect to those who catch it. There is a medication and a treatment plan for 17q12 syndrome and other syndromes which are having encouraging results on treating SARS-COV-2 virus (corona-virus / CDC virus) and patients with COVID19, but it is in extremely early testing.

The best way to handle a virus that affects us is hide, stay out of its path, remove its prey, and let it starve and die. This is done by isolating us from everyone else - to stop others giving us their germs (cooties) and to stop us giving them our germs (cooties). Secondly, it has been discovered that a surfactant can eliminate the virus from a surface. The easiest surfactant available is soap.

To stay safe from this virus, stay at home away from others, wash hands with soap and lukewarm water.

You and your plushies are safe, but stay away from the cooties and the coronavirus monster outside. 

*I know that a virus is not alive, but use the terms for simplification

• Like 1
19 hours ago, vvp39 said:

The big gathering at Woodstock, New York happened during the Asian flu pandemic.

vvp39, what you are showing is an example of Darwin theory in practice - survival of the fittest / smartest. Those people who are smart, will avoid catching something that can kill them, those who are not, will be buried.

10 hours ago, babykeiff said:

vvp39, what you are showing is an example of Darwin theory in practice - survival of the fittest / smartest. Those people who are smart, will avoid catching something that can kill them, those who are not, will be buried.

You seem pretty frightened of a virus that has a .02% of killing you. The facts are coming out more and more that this is all over blown. Sweden data already has proven heard mentality worked. Continue to give government your freedoms.

55 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

You seem pretty frightened of a virus that has a .02% of killing you. The facts are coming out more and more that this is all over blown. Sweden data already has proven heard mentality worked. Continue to give government your freedoms.

The Coronavirus has killed 81,491 Americans in just 2 months.

It's now the leading cause of death in the United States.

It's got a much, Much, MUCH, MUCH higher death rate than .02%, by several orders of magnitude.  

You think that's not something to be worried about?

The Swedish Ambassador to the United States has made it clear that their model is being widely misrepresented by people who are using it to argue against precautions against the virus, and even then Sweden has the highest infection rate and highest death toll of any country in Europe, and is even higher than the infection and death rate in the United States.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/05/12/swedens-coronavirus-strategy-is-not-what-it-seems/

I don’t know how it is where you are, but in Arizona 11,380 people have been confirmed to have caught the virus and 542 of them have died.  That makes a mortality rate of 4.7%.  Those kinds of odds would make me take some precautions to avoid getting the virus. Nationally, the number for the US is 5.98% based on the numbers from the Arizona health department and the data from Johns Hopkins University. 

• Like 1